Hello Pleasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Pleasure
4.2
Based on 85 reviews
Read Hello Pleasure Reviews
Great customer service hard to find these days .
Great item very small but very strong . Looks good and feels good . Arrived quickly .
No complaints. Easy discrete and worth the money.
Service very good ,delivery excellent all with discretion, would order from you again.
Yes,quick delivery and good value for money!
Excellent, quick, and discreet service. Totally satisfied (in more ways than one)
Great customer service, really professional and I would definitely recommend!
Quick despatch,good communication.
Fast Postage, easy to use site
I'm definitely enjoying the rabbit
Nice and stimulating to use.
Great Communication when I asked where my order was product great
Perfect purchase, great price.
Great service.
Great service 👏
Fantastic company and awesome products, quick delivery and very discreet, would highly recommend Hello Pleasure and will definitely be placing more orders in the future, thank you.
Very good, fast and quick delivery
My first item came on time and very prompt delivery . There was an issue with the item however , the customer service team have been amazing at sorting this out for me so quickly and sent me a new item the same day and refunded my postage for me . They apologised for the error and rectified it very quickly and were so lovely and helpful ! Thank you feel confident in using you and will recommend you on and use you again !
Customer service is excellent :) good value for money and any issues were sorted very quickly. Would defo recommend and I will be shopping with them again in the future.
very Impressed, quick delivery, good quality products.
Thank you so much for your review, Hello Pleasure strive to supply top quality products to our customers, please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with in the future, Kind Regards Billie - Jo
Hello Pleasure is rated 4.18 based on 85 reviews