Hello Pleasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Pleasure
Read Hello Pleasure Reviews

info@hellopleasure.co.uk

Tell us how Hello Pleasure made you happy
My items were discreetlypacked and of excellent quality and tracked by Royal mail I prefer them to anyone else. The items are excellent and great quality, the service is excellent and definitely the best I, ve dealt with, I will come back that, s for sure
Fast delivery, discreet packaging, am very happy with my order and will be back to purchase more soon.
Good quality goods, very discreet packaging nothing to indicate what might be inside.
Great fast delivery and very easy to deal with. This was my first order and will not be my last.
Website was easy to use as well as informative. Delivery arrived on time in full along with a thoughtful bonus! Service was excellent and will use them again. Absolutely no complaints.
Can't fault the delivery and packaging.
Item not as quiet as expected but hits all the right spots.
Quick delivery fab item good quality
Just what I hoped
Thanks ☺️☺️😊🤩😍🤩 you are super star ⭐
Good website for all your needs. I will definitely be buying stuff off here again, in the future. Good prices, good quality and something to suit everyone. Would highly recommend them to anyone wanted to spice up their sex life.
Bought something for a friend stag due .Arrived quickly and packed very discreetly
Im sure my friend is very happy with her little something ☺
Received the product on time and as described. Thank you for the extra gift. The personal note was very appreciated. Will be a returning customer.
Hello Pleasure 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Fast delivery-dispatch time, well packaged and great value for your money.
Last two orders they sent wrong items
Most recent order I bought a Fleshjack masturbator and got a Fleshjack Dildo?
fine fine fine
Very reasonably prices and good range. Excellent extremely discreet and speedy delivery. Good offers and deals. Would shop with again.
Very good service provided. One happy customer
It's very good like shopping with you
They sent me the wrong product. On sending it back I gave them two options. Send me the correct product or refund me. Their website showed that the correct product was in stock. So was expecting to get this. No. I got a refund instead. However, in keeping with their returns policy, I paid £8 to have the returned product sent by recorded delivery. I sent them a copy of the receipt, but they have not received a refund of this. So I am £8 out of pocket due to their mistake.

As I write, I notice that the product is still being advertised as available and in stock. So why refund me when they could have sent the correct product? It smacks of bait-and-switch.
Plain packaging, fast delivery, excellent product
I ordered the Loving Joy DUA Magic Wand & Rabbit Vibrator. Was out of stock everywhere else but managed to get it here. Super fast delivery and very helpful customer service. Will 100% be ordering from here in the future.
Hello Pleasure is rated 4.08 based on 52 reviews