Hello Pleasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Pleasure
Read Hello Pleasure Reviews
Great item very small but very strong . Looks good and feels good . Arrived quickly .
Good customer service. My query was dealt with promptly. Good quality product received
Goods as advertised arrived promptly
No complaints. Easy discrete and worth the money.
Service very good ,delivery excellent all with discretion, would order from you again.
Yes,quick delivery and good value for money!
Excellent, quick, and discreet service. Totally satisfied (in more ways than one)
Great customer service, really professional and I would definitely recommend!
Quick despatch,good communication.
Fast Postage, easy to use site
I'm definitely enjoying the rabbit
Nice and stimulating to use.
Great Communication when I asked where my order was product great
Perfect purchase, great price.
Great service.
Bought item through Wowcher recently and when it arrived it did not work, ive tried a few times to contact Hellopleasure through the email that is recommended by Wowcher when you have an issue but nobody has replied. Not great customer service so far.
Dear Don, please accept my sincere apologies for this matter, I don't seem to be able to find an email from yourself to sales@hellopleasure.co.uk if you would like to drop me an email to that email address I will do my upmost to rectify this matter. Or alternatively you can give me a call on 01482 829805, best wishes, Billie Jo, Customer Services Manager
Great service 👏
Fast in delivery. I had a little unexpected, but solved with kindness and professionalism. excellent service.
Purchased a double joy app enabled partner vibrator and it does not connect to my phone or my partners. Waste of money.
Dear Customer, Please accept our sincere apologies for your faulty item, if you would like to get in contact with me and I will arrange a return and exchange, many thanks, Billie Jo, Customer Services Manager 01482 829805
Fantastic company and awesome products, quick delivery and very discreet, would highly recommend Hello Pleasure and will definitely be placing more orders in the future, thank you.
Hello Pleasure is rated 4.17 based on 84 reviews