Hello Pleasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Pleasure
Read Hello Pleasure Reviews
Excellent service, good range
Absolutely amazing best orgasm yet highly recommended
BUY GIRLS!!
Reasonable prices, very fast dispatch and delivery, high quality item. Zero complaints at all. Will be using again in the future.
Great service
I love the things that you sell and they are a good price
Great Service
Great prices and a great service. Everything dealt with promptly.
Great products and great service!
Highly recommend and will definitely be using again! Thanks
I bought a wand less than.a week ago. Unfortunately it didnt work, which does happen so it was what.it was. I emailed on a saturday.and.whilst I.didnt get a reply.until Monday.i think.that was fair.enough.as it.was the.weekend and were all entitled.to.some time.off. I.thought i.hadnt had a reply.but.looked in my spam box (all adult sites.go.into.spam so before we think there has been no response like I did, just check your spam ). The customer service was amazing and received a new.one the next day (discreetly packaged) together with a complimentary.item and a discount on my next order). The customer service was fantastic and would place an order again.
I would just like to say a massive thank you to the staff at hello pleasure. They made it so easy for me to purchase just what I was looking. They made me feel very relaxed when talking about to . I'll definitely be using them in the future.
Thanks.
Lucie.
2 items did not work... have emailed them and haven’t had a response
E-mail was responded to once we re-opened after the weekend. We hope the matter has now been resolved with the actions we have taken
Very Good service thanks she loves it !!!
Placed a large order with 48 hour delivery. Mailed after 3 days with no response, tried again at 4 days with no response (although apparently they had responded). Only received a response once I raised a paypal dispute.
Goods eventually arrived 1 week after the order was placed. The ‘plain packaging’ was a box with Lovehoney plastered across it and the goods arrived without their packaging (didn’t look like used items that were returned, could have been ex-display though). Kudos to them for for trying to resolve the situation with a discount on my next order but I don’t think I will be ordering from here again.
Fantastic products, great prices. Can't recommend enough. Very happy bunny...😍😍
5* service and great products!! Give some toys a try, you will not be disappointed. The toys brought fun to our sex life and exciting new ways to play. My wife and I are very happy! We never want to leave the bedroom!!
Fantastic price, excellent customer service. Love my new treats 😘