Hello Pleasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Pleasure
4.2
Based on 87 reviews
Read Hello Pleasure Reviews
I ordered the Loving Joy DUA Magic Wand & Rabbit Vibrator. Was out of stock everywhere else but managed to get it here. Super fast delivery and very helpful customer service. Will 100% be ordering from here in the future.
Really delighted with my new toy and god my partner has enjoyed using it with me too, friendly company and answered all our questions quick, 5 ***** all the way can’t wait to put our next order in thanks Gx
Fast delivery and good service. They upgraded me to a superior product for no extra charge rather than having me wait for stock to come in. Would definitely use these guys again.
Thank you we are glad you are happy with the service and product received. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can help with.
It gave me really a great pleasure.
Fast service. Completely satisfied with my product.
Fantastic service
Always get what i order, discretely packed and in good time too, Thanks
Excellent service, good range
Absolutely amazing best orgasm yet highly recommended BUY GIRLS!!
Reasonable prices, very fast dispatch and delivery, high quality item. Zero complaints at all. Will be using again in the future.
Great service
I love the things that you sell and they are a good price
Great Service
Great prices and a great service. Everything dealt with promptly.
Great products and great service! Highly recommend and will definitely be using again! Thanks
I bought a wand less than.a week ago. Unfortunately it didnt work, which does happen so it was what.it was. I emailed on a saturday.and.whilst I.didnt get a reply.until Monday.i think.that was fair.enough.as it.was the.weekend and were all entitled.to.some time.off. I.thought i.hadnt had a reply.but.looked in my spam box (all adult sites.go.into.spam so before we think there has been no response like I did, just check your spam ). The customer service was amazing and received a new.one the next day (discreetly packaged) together with a complimentary.item and a discount on my next order). The customer service was fantastic and would place an order again.
I would just like to say a massive thank you to the staff at hello pleasure. They made it so easy for me to purchase just what I was looking. They made me feel very relaxed when talking about to . I'll definitely be using them in the future. Thanks. Lucie.
Very Good service thanks she loves it !!!
Fantastic products, great prices. Can't recommend enough. Very happy bunny...😍😍
5* service and great products!! Give some toys a try, you will not be disappointed. The toys brought fun to our sex life and exciting new ways to play. My wife and I are very happy! We never want to leave the bedroom!!
Hello Pleasure is rated 4.15 based on 87 reviews