Healthy-Halal Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Healthy-Halal Online
Catherine Bhuiya
"Great professional service. Suprisingly good. Kept us informed every step of the way. The only way to improve is by dropping prices and have delivery possible every weekday."
Syed Wajih Rizvi
"I ordered jerk chicken legs for bbq and boy I’ve never tasted chicken so good!"
Nazreen Rianna
"High quality meat very happy and excellent service"
"Really pleased with the quality of the meat, will definitely order again"
"Great delivery and products!"
"Good variety."
"Great food and service. No complaints from me."
"Quick delivery,well packed meat,reasonably priced."
"I'm so happy to have found a quality provider of healthy organic meat. The ordering process was easy and my order was delivered on my scheduled day with notification of my delivery slot. So far I've tried the lamb chops and organic chicken legs: both tasty. I'm looking forward to cooking the organic whole chicken for a family dinner! ."
"Good"
"Excellent meat, I went for the chicken and it is very rich and without doubt the best chicken I've ever eaten. Looking forward to my next order"
"Really good and fast service. Best quality meat."
"Delivery was fast. Packaging was very good. The meat odor and taste were good. I would buy my halal meat again from you. I wish if you can provide some deli stuff like pastrami, sausage...."
"This was our 3rd order from Healthy Halal, as for our remote location and options, it seems to be the best choice for good quality meat and poultry. Everything came in on time as requested, and our packing instructions were followed which was great. It was the first time we tried the simply cook Black Bean Chicken and Super Grains which went down a treat, so will definitely get more from the range as it's so convenient!"
"Great speedy delivery recieved just what I ordered, will be ordering again ++++"
"Products are always great quality and staff very helpful, a saviour for us as we have no halal butcher for 1.5 hours drive!"
"Great Service clean fresh meat"
"Delivered fresh and very good quality. Thank you"
"Love the variety, I dont have to think of what to cook for dinner, all the meat is lovely and lean, I would recommend Healthy Halal to anyone looking for good quality and healthy food options."
"The order was very well packaged and remained cold on arrival. Having tried a few of the beef steaks the quality was excellent and I certainly will be placing another order in the near future."
"I have been searching for halal organic meat for a long time, and it is wonderful to find a safe delivery system that ensures the meat arrives chilled ready for use. Brilliant! Jazakum Allahu khayran wa barak Allah feeke."
"Great choice, packaging and meat quality"
Healthy-Halal Online is rated 4.68 based on 228 reviews