Healthy-Halal Online Reviews

Healthy-Halal Online 5 star review on 10th March 2019
Hagar Aly
Healthy-Halal Online 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Halimah Abubacker
Quick delivery, perfectly packed and the quality of the meat is very good.
Healthy-Halal Online 5 star review on 20th December 2019 Healthy-Halal Online 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Lovely meat fresh, packed well and arrived as stated!
Always great quality meat and chicken, have never been disappointed.
Excellent
The meet is fresh, tender and tasty. We really liked it
Good quality, good selection.
Meat is really good quality.
Packaging came damaged twice (plastic off part of the meat)
But will order again because it's convenient and good taste
Beef and minced beef are good. Baby chickens are not always fresh. I buy whole lamb shoulder and whole lamb leg, though they taste good but they do not send the same part I choose from the picture. If you want to keep the shank part, you should put the right picture you will be sending.
I also bought ox tail and I thought it would be the same as the picture but it came fatty and it was nothing like the picture.
Chicken breasts and baby chicken breasts are OK. Other than that most products (turkey, liver, steaks, sausages....) are very good. Delivery is very good and packages are packaged very well.
Convienent, excellent quality and value for money
Was delivered quickly and packed with ice pack, great quality meat. Will order again!
The Customer service were excellent when dealing with any issues I had like missing items or changing delivery dates. The food is good quality with a wide choice of products.
The meat is of a very good quality and customer service is supportive.
Excellent service and high quality meat, what's not to like!
Excellent quality all around ❤️
I am a new customer of Healthy Halal. I am impressed by the quality of meat provided including cuts and packaging. The delivery and customer service are brilliant as well.
Very pleased customer.
Very good quality, tasty meat! Nicely packed and easy to store! I only regret that I found it so late;)
Quick and easy, a wide variety of meats and good cuts
Fresh meat, well packed and delivered on time. Would definitely recommend
I made an order and you wasn’t able to delivery all. The answer given to me is that the drivers came early and if I want I should pay back for the delivery. One big company will never do that.
Positives...

Meat is better quality than the local halal butchers and more cuts are available than you would typically find at halal butchers.

Free delivery on orders over £50 is good. It means you can make an order every couple of weeks as opposed to one bulk order.

Room for improvement...

I’d prefer the option to have the meat packed into smaller portions e.g. 500g portions so I can put them straight into the freezer. I appreciate you’re trying to save on packaging and save the world but all that happens is I separate everything into different bags at home before freezing so the same amount of packaging is being used but it just takes up 30 minutes of my time which isn’t convenient.

I like the idea of the freebies but I’m hard pressed to spend £150 on an order which is when the freebie kicks in - perhaps bring this incentive down to £100 or on a cumulative basis per account.

Website is neat but frustrating as it feels like I have to double tap everything to make a selection - perhaps it’s just a quirk with the mobile site but can be annoying at times. The website itself such as design, layout etc. is attractive.

Saturday delivery options would be a good option.
Top quality meat, quick delivery, nicely packaged, and very tasty
Healthy-Halal Online is rated 4.62 based on 1,207 reviews