Healthy-Halal Online Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Healthy-Halal Online
Mohamed Issa
"Very satisfied with my order. Items delivered fresh as described. Will order again"
Catherine Bhuiya
"Great professional service. Suprisingly good. Kept us informed every step of the way. The only way to improve is by dropping prices and have delivery possible every weekday."
Syed Wajih Rizvi
"I ordered jerk chicken legs for bbq and boy I’ve never tasted chicken so good!"
"Good quality meat and excellent delivery and customer care service. However I felt the prices for some products were expensive when compared to high street prices. Vegetables were fresh. will be using them again."
"Very happy with the order, high quality, good value and on time delivery, will order again."
"My order arrived, chilled, and prepared just like I asked for. The best thing was the inclusion of sheeps feet, a childhood favourite and impossible to get hold of from local shops. Will definitely shop with you again!"
"Great service and delivery on time"
"Good packing, fresh meat delivered though late by one day."
"Good service throughout as usual"
"Good quality beef mince and cubes"
"Great meat! Delivered on the day stated."
"Meat was clean and packaged to a high level of hygiene. The chicken quality (whole) was superb but we have not yet tried the chicken breast. Delivery was prompt and communicated well so overall a great buying experience."
"Great service"
"Products were great as well as service"
"I'm satisfied with the quality of the ordered food and the packaging, also the Healthy Halal team is super helpful and friendly."
"I'm very happy with the healthy halal meat especially the meat is A class. the only reason I've given 4 stars as the derlivery guy wasn't very helpful."
"Flavoursome meat and excellent service"
"Well packaged products, fresh meat and great customer service. You guys are awesome!"
"Quick delivery and well packed, clear communication when item was not available. Good quality steaks"
"Great service."
"Quick delivery of quality products."
"Parcel arrived on time. Products were fresh n very satisfying. Will definitely buy again."
Healthy-Halal Online is rated 4.70 based on 286 reviews