Healthy-Halal Online Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Healthy-Halal Online
Hagar Aly
"Perfect service. Friendly staff. And above all, excellent meat quality. I literally have not purchased meat apart from them since I first found them on google about 5 months back, and I’m glad I did!"
Asim Arshad
"Excellent first time experience. Prompt responses to email and delivery was smooth. The items were packed well as well as the individual packaging. Will be ordering again. Main order was flat iron steaks which were of good quality and fresh. See picture for medium-rare results."
Halimah Abubacker
"The meat was so good. Rack of lamb and spatchcock chicken was really tasty and gobbled up by my daughters. Will definitely order again and already told my friends"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The meat was fresh and delicious, delivery service was amazing, we will definitely order again and again."
"Fabulous fresh halal meat and produce delivered direct to your door at a time to suit you - what more could you ask for? I don't buy my halal meat from anywhere else now. 5*"
"Excellent service with a variety of healthy products to chose from."
"Professional and excellent quality!"
"Everything was goo but there was a LOT of fat in the mince."
"I have brought now several times from healthy halal. Lovely quality produce although this time I tried the sausages as well. While the chicken were fine and had little fat, the amount that came out of the lamb sausages was considerable when cooked I won't be ordering these again i'm afraid no difference to Shazans from Tesco."
"Very happy with the delivery and service"
"Good choice, great quality and convenient delivery straight to home"
"Good range of products, easy to use website and able to choose a convenient delivery day."
"Great service. Tried the burger and chicken tastes very good."
"Great customer service, products are good quality and all my requests were catered for. Excellent!"
"Items were received well packed and in excellent condition.It was my first time from Healthy Halal and I intend to continue using their services henceforth. Keep up the good work and the clean packaging."
"Good service and delivery"
"Brilliant website. Fabulous food!!"
"Good service and well looked after turkey meat in delivery."
"Good, a little more pricey though than other sites."
"Very fresh and good"
"As advertised, very good :)"
Healthy-Halal Online is rated 4.66 based on 470 reviews