Healthy-Halal Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Healthy-Halal Online

Tell us how Healthy-Halal Online made you happy

Hagar Aly
"Perfect service. Friendly staff. And above all, excellent meat quality. I literally have not purchased meat apart from them since I first found them on google about 5 months back, and I’m glad I did!"
Asim Arshad
"Excellent first time experience. Prompt responses to email and delivery was smooth. The items were packed well as well as the individual packaging. Will be ordering again. Main order was flat iron steaks which were of good quality and fresh. See picture for medium-rare results."
Halimah Abubacker
"The meat was so good. Rack of lamb and spatchcock chicken was really tasty and gobbled up by my daughters. Will definitely order again and already told my friends"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Good service, great product. i ordered 2 ducks and was very satisfied with the quality of the birds."
"Excellent service and one to one communication. Love it"
"Very happy with service and quality meat,"
"Delivered on time and good quality."
"Prompt delivery well packaged and very tasty"
"Delivery was free 1st order. Goods are very good. Too many varities & reasonable prices."
"This order was spot on"
"Very impressed with the quality and service. 👍"
"Good so far."
"Amazing service with high grade quality meat. Thank you again Healthy Halal!"
"I am a return customer and as always everything about ordering is good and goes smoothly"
"Quick service and meat looked good quality (I don't eat it myself but according to my husband!)"
"Excellent opportunity for us. Quality products , delivery as expected. We enjoyed the lamb cubes and chicken wings a lot . Many thanks Healthy Halal team."
"Very helpful and understanding. The meat is delicious. I can not find any faults."
"I am very satisfied with the service and products"
"Delivery was pushed forward as requested"
"Good flavours. Well packaged."
"Products all well packaged and fresh."
"I used a discount code but for some reason you didn’t allow me to use it even when a valid reason was provided"
Healthy-Halal Online is rated 4.63 based on 539 reviews