Healthy-Halal Online Reviews

Halimah Abubacker
Healthy-Halal Online 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Halimah Abubacker
More Photos & Videos
Quick delivery, perfectly packed and the quality of the meat is very good.
Great products and service!
Posted 9 minutes ago
Good service and meat was packed really well. Would definitely order again
My order wasn’t complete they are a scam company
the products werefresh
Very happy with my order all sealed and packaged to a high standard can’t complain.
Excellent!
Good selection of meats and prepared meals
Super tasty!
I was generally happy with the quality and recommend it.
Good stuff and reliable
Good meat , well packaged , can’t complain.
Good service and good selection but most of items sold out, so orders should be placed quick. Also Aberdeen Angus steak is tough so needs to be cooked for a long time.
The meat was so fresh allhamdulillah. And everything was nicely packaged :)
Generally good quality fresh, packaging sometimes not great with holes and some leaking.
Thank you very much it’s very good service I will recommend to my friends and family thanks again
Just the delivery time in this pandameic is so slow. However It's all over country
Loved the quality of all the products. They taste amazing, packaged in a great way, easy to store right away. Best thing is that they are delivered to your door!
The variety of what’s offered is very good and particularly in relation to items ready to be cooked with a variety of herbs. Some of the prices are higher than expected but the quality generally is good
First order all good , service & product - five star service and product.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Second order ? 1 star ⭐️ Received email saying covid deliveries being met despite demand ,a little delay possible but enough supply and no panic . No further notice of delays or problems or Ramadan closure received !
So , on placing my second order , March , a week or two before required, I was shocked to see the earliest Delivery availability date I got was 3rd of June - two months after need and no meat throughout Ramadan from a halal supplier .
No problem if one was notified but this was out of nowhere ? I emailed to request an earlier delivery if possible as I am elderly , disabled and in isolation. I did not know what to do so I did not check out .
I then received an email, which I thought was a reply to mine from the same company but in Egham requesting I can complete check out
which I did only to find the delivery was 03/06/20 - I have accepted it anyway and see that the money has already been taken from my account, two months earlier.
Although I have received confirmation I hope I will not be forced to loose trust in the company which started so well and convinced me that I could rely on for all my meat and grocery needs .
I hope to receive a reply to this
Good quality , slightly over priced specially during covid19 outbreaks , priced were soaring and delivery was more than a month waiting
Healthy-Halal Online is rated 4.63 based on 993 reviews