Healthy-Halal Online Reviews

Healthy-Halal Online 5 star review on 19th June 2021
David J Harrell
Healthy-Halal Online 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Hagar Aly
Good quality meat, good portions. Ever since we started ordering from here we save so much money and we have to cook different meals, because we have to work around what we getting with our subscription boxes.
Amazing service and clean fresh meat. Packages really well. Have Ben ordering from Healthy Halal for a couple of years now. They always rectify a problem promptly if there ever is one!
Very fast delivery and impressed with the freshness of the meat on arrival!
Excellent, quality and efficiently delivered
Best halal meat shop I have tried in UK Quick and perfect delivery
Good quality meat - kept chilled.
Great selection of meat competitively priced. Bought for son who is away at University- decided against a box as thought he wouldn’t be able to prepare a whole chicken etc. Opted for the buy one get one free offers - very good value kept him going for a good few weeks. Came well packaged in vacuum packed packaging. The marinated options work well too. Would & have recommended to others.
Good quality products and quick delivery
Lovely meat..excellent delivery
Brilliant service
The meat was delivered on time in perfect condition. It was delicious. Good value for money. I serve my grandson when he comes for infrequent visits so the quality is very important to me. Healthy-Halal hit the mark!
Absolutely brilliant. The chicken and fillets are brilliantly packaged. Make sure you check the 2 for 1 offer. I will definitely recommend and buy again.
I was sent rotten x2 rib eye steaks, no refund was offered. They’d asked for images, but I explained, I could not provide the images as the meat had been disposed, the meat didn’t look off, it tasted off, and smelled when cooked, but how would Healthy Halal determine this? I queried this with Healthy Halal, but I didn’t receive a response. They’d offered x2 free rib eye steaks on my next order, but why risk buying rotten meat again?
Very good quality meat.
Good quality meat, we'll order again! One thing that could be improved is the packaging - We think it could contain more icepacks to ensure a constant cool temperature. Otherwise we'd recommend you to our friends.
Tasty fresh meat prepared to your liking and delivered all pre-packed.
Variety of ready made savoury protein dishes Fresh
The order was exactly what I wanted.
Great product, great service
I have got half lamb with other chicken, burgers and minces beef. all are very good, especially the lamb is super and will buy again from them
Very easy to order and freshly delivered
Healthy-Halal Online is rated 4.63 based on 1,969 reviews