Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Michelle B
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 29th August 2019
Gary F
We were very impressed with the service, especially the regular updates from Ben on the progress of our order. The quality of the rings is excellent. We could not be happier.
Very friendly and helpful, the service was excellent from the promptness of the sample rings to the advice given and the lovely ring that was supplied. I would strongly recommend this company.
Ben was so helpful with getting me a wedding ring to fit around my engagement ring. He always emailed back so quickly and sent a variety of samples so I could find the best option. Couldn't recommend enough!
Very prompt and attentive service. Lovely rings - thank you!
Ben at wedding-rings.co.uk was extremely helpful. The sizing rings were very useful and the service was fast and efficient. Black zirconium ring looks great.
Super easy process. Only took a couple of weeks. Great communication and great product. Very happy customer.
Scratched and scuffed first day, not exactly what was expected but overall it’s good enough for a while will replace soon
Brilliant customer service Even better initiative, sending out rings of the same thickness to test they would fit before making mine. Quick responses and faster delivery Would definately recommend!!
Fantastic, quick service. Very helpful and knowledgable! Thank you
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 9th November 2020
We needed our ring urgently and we rang customer service and received a call back within minutes. The ring was prepared within 3 working days and sent the following day by 1st Class mail. Superb service, highly recommend....and of course the ring was perfect, as ordered.
Absolutely amazing and cannot recommend enough!!! I am incredibly greatful to Ben for creating such a beautiful product, fantastic communication and nothing was too much trouble!! So thank you ever so much and would highly recommend to anyone who would like a good quality wedding bands. Safe to say I cannot wait to wear mine, so thank you so much for all your hard work and getting them to us so quickly!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Better than we had ever actually hoped for. Quality product. Speedy and polite/helpful communication. Highly recommended.
Excellent value for money, beautiful ring and excellent customer service with regular updates from Ben via email, Thank you so much for all your help. Highly recommended!
Excellent service. We were kept well informed and the rings arrived in good time. Very pleased with the items and the customer service.
I'm writing this in advance while my emotions are high and I'm thinking about how great this company and their service is. Ben has an exceptional level of customer service that you rarely see in any industry, but especially in the Jewellery industry based on previous experience I had trying to get an engagement ring made. In fact I had already put a deposit down for a ring with a different company but their professionalism and service lacked and I switched to Ben as my partner said his service had been great for her and I AM SO GLAD that I did. He's prompt, honest and goes above and beyond. 100% Recommend using this company and I haven't even received the ring yet - but based on the dealings so far I put my full faith in them!
We wanted personal to us and chose a ring that could be personalised and are very pleased with the wedding band my husband loves it
We are very happy with our purchase of our wedding rings
They seemed very friendly, got on with our order. Communication was excellent. Even sent a sizer to us so we were sure they were the right size. Very professional and they came when they said they would. Wonderful service very happy customer.
Very happy with purchase. Ring was as described and was kept informed of delivery. Would recommend.
Excellent communication and service. Delivered early and the ring was superb. Just what we wanted. Great company
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 236 reviews