Harrow Fencing Suppliers Reviews

15 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Harrow Fencing Suppliers?

Mr Bhandari
Unverified Reviewer

I order fence one week ago. They said that it will be ready to pick up before the weekend. However, when I today, they said it is not been order. They never apologise. They said it is their supplier's fault. No one was taking responsibility. The supervisor was rude. He said I should take take the refund. When doing refund, they attempted to charge handling charge. Very unprofessial. Wouldn't recommend anyone.
M Joseph
Unverified Reviewer

I experienced great service, the staff were friendly and helpful.
I would highly recommend the Greenford Rd branch!
Scott Anthony
Verified Reviewer

Harrow fencing was recommended to us by our friends and family and after you having them do our fencing, I can see why. Their staff were exceptionally well mannered and the the quality of the work was first class. I would highly recommend harrow fencing to anyone.
Steve Gallagher
Verified Buyer

We have employed Harrow Fencing as a subcontractor on numerous contracts and they have always performed extremely well in terms of reliability and quality of their workmanship.

They provide competitive prices and I would be happy to recommend them.
Laurence Seabridge (Facilities Manager Vyners School)
Verified Reviewer

I've used Harrow fencing for several projects, they have always met the time scale and workmanship is first class, if your looking for a competitive price with fantastic workmanship, look no further than Harrow Fencing.
Larkspur Rovers F.C.
Verified Buyer

Harrow Fencing has become the company that we turn to first when we need fencing work done. The team are friendly and efficient and, of course, it helps that the prices are keen.
Peter ( P & D Services )
Verified Reviewer

I have used Harrow Fencing for my business clients and also personally for many years.
Always found them to be totally reliable with quality work.
Just had two large sections of fencing completed at my parents house and at a clients property, jobs well done.
Alan
Verified Buyer

I have been using Harrow fencing for some years, originally advised me on treated timbers (sizes) and decking and supplied these for my self build project some 12 years ago, ( I,am still using this area in my garden to this day. more recently they supplied and fitted new garden fencing and I found that they listened to what I was trying to achieve and gave a competitive price. I used them again this year for some bespoke gates between my house and my neighbour's house, again I was extremely pleased with the price, to remove the old gates and fit the new gates along with advice as to the best treatments / finishes for the gates, more over their helpful manor helped me get my neighbour to agree to having the existing rotten gates replaced (something I had been trying to convince my neighbour's for a few years). for me its a no brainer as to I shall use when I need work done or supplies for I do my next garden project.
Verified Reviewer

I found Harrow Fencing to be an excellent experience from start to finish, I needed about 90 feet of fencing in my back garden and was not sure what I really needed. Mr Stuart came round and answered all my questions and made recommendations.

His men came around as arranged on time and over the two days I found each of them very professional, tidy, polite and worked hard. The fence looks great and I would certainly recommend this firm to anyone.
Ian from Ickenahm
Ivan Brandon
Verified Reviewer

At Stag Lane Schools we have used Harrow Fencing on many occasions to supply our fencing and gates. Harrow Fencing have provided us with quality fencing solutions on time every time. Their pricing is very good and their installers work quickly and cleanly. We recommend them to anyone with the need to install fencing etc.
Dave & Denise (Pinner)
Verified Reviewer

September 2016. We have just had 2 new fences erected by Harrow Fencing. They are now looking fantastic and I cannot fault anything. The lads were very polite and efficient and would certainly recommend. Before any money was paid Mr Stuart came to check that everything was OK and that we were happy.
Tracy
Verified Buyer

Harrow Fencing recently erected a garden fence at my property. The team were reliable, hard working and professional and they did a great job. The site was left clean and tidy. I would throughly recommend them.
Verified Reviewer

I asked them to give a quote to replace my existing gates and fences, Mr Jamie Stuart
attended the site did the survey and i explained to him what need to be done and he give me few suggestion and i agreed. Two days later i received the letter from him and its says they are unable to provide quote this time and no reason in the letter. i called him and he said he dont want to do the job and asked me find some other company, because of my demand. its not true, i asked him few ideas and if not possible why he didnt explained to me in first place and suggest me what possible. i am very disappoint with the service.
B Colaco
Verified Reviewer

Fence installed June 2016 - Cement posts and 9 panels (6x6)
The quotation, fulfillment and invoicing processes were spot on (all aligned with no surprises).
Installers Dan & Dan were fantastic. They were attentive, quiet, efficient, respectful and accommodating (Allowed fence panels to be painted whilst others were being installed). The job was done to a very high standard, a tricky corner gap was also addressed at no extra cost, and we are now enjoying the view. The neighbors who share the fence are also very impressed with the job. I highly recommend Harrow Fencing.

B Colaco
Pinner
Unverified Reviewer

We had a front garden fence erected, but it was not done to a high standard initially. However, one quick phone call, a sympathetic ear, and the fence was re-erected and now looks just how we had wanted.
Harrow Fencing Suppliers is rated 4.33 based on 15 reviews