Harrow Fencing Suppliers Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Harrow Fencing Suppliers
Telephone

How would you rate Harrow Fencing Suppliers ?

"fantastic job on our new garden fence by Adam & Bill from Harrow fencing. Very professional and helpful, wonderful job on the fence, very hard working, and left our garden completely tidy after completion of the job. Adam was extremely helpful rectifying a complication with a new shed we had ordered, and had sorted the mix up within 24 hours. Wonderful service and would highly recommend Harrow Fencing based on the installation we have just had."
"This company is excellent in every way. The fencing is of an extremely good standard and the installers very prompt, polite and efficient . I have used this company for many years and always recommend them. They do a first class job."
"Harrow fencing was very efficient and prompt and did a great job. I would recommend them as they are very friendly and do an extremely superb job and are very helpful with advice."
"The staff at your Harrow branch are rude and need training, especially the young recruits. Very poor customer service. Very bad experience."
"Just had my back garden fence supplied and erected by Harrow Fencing. From start to finish the whole team were excellent. Professional workmanship, a company I would highly recommend."
"Best company for fencing, always a fantastic professional job done. Asked back again. V tidy and first class service. Thank you!"
"When sending letter with cheque payment in respect of supplying and erecting long section of replacement fencing, it was reported what an excellent job the team who erected the replacement fencing had carried out, and how well they got on as a team. In the letter, it was reported a problem had arisen with another section of fencing, whereby it had become unstable after very strong gale force winds over a weekend. The problem was clearly briefed to Colin Simkins, who was in the vicinity last Friday afternoon and kindly stopped by unexpectedly to check on the problem. He was able to carry out a temporary repair very speedily during his visit, which has enabled the back gate to be opened and closed much more easily, than was the case following the damage sustained in the strong gales. This was a fine example of Good Customer Service. Would have no hesitation in recommending Harrow Fencing to anyone requiring attention to their fencing. K. Heery"
"Harrow Fencing Supplies have just completed the replacement of our garden fence. The whole team was excellent, right from the estimator, Colin Simkins to James and his team who were all very efficient. The office staff too handled all our queries efficiently. Further the fencing materials used are of very good quality and with Colins help in advising us we now have a sturdy fence. I would whole heartedly recommend Harrow Fencing Supplies as they supplied and erected our garden shed 14 years ago, which today is still looking good and have had no problems with it."
"We required a fire exit gate which Harrow Fencing did very well and to our complete satisfaction. We will use them again"
"Have used their services 20 yrs ago and the concrete panel fence on the side of the house is still as strong today. My neighbor also erected the same on their side. Now 20 yrs later (Nov. 2017) had another wooden fence installed, this time at the back of the garden which was again erected brilliantly.The three guys, Luke. Robert and James have done a great job and are pleasant to get on with."
"Just had new fence errected in back garden brilliant. From survey to completion excellent service. Highly recommend. 5 Stars."
"Very positive on all aspects. Adam and his colleague were very efficient erecting the gates. Subsequently, when there were one or two teething aspects, Colin immediately came round to rectify the problems. I much appreciated this."
"we had an excellent experience and the fencing team could not have been better clearing up every last piece of old material leaving the site spotless a very pleased customer would recommend without hessitation"
"The fence they supplied seems like extra good quality. I asked them to do something extra for me and they obliged. I met three of their fitters and they were all very decent guys"
"Contacted Harrow Fencing October 2017. Colin came and gave good advice, received quote, accepted. The team arrived on time, were reliable, hard working and professional. I have used them in the past and have never been disappointed. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Replacement of ten metres of close board fencing, including replacement of damaged posts, smoothly carried out from quotation to final installation. Old fencing materials removed from site and very friendly service. I would highly recommend them."
"17 panels and gravel boards installed by harrow fencing quickly efficiently and they cleared up after job done. the installers were a nice couple of guys very pleased note :- fencing was far better quality than wickes panels i installed at the bottom of garden."
"I experienced great service, the staff were friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend the Greenford Rd branch!"
"Harrow fencing was recommended to us by our friends and family and after you having them do our fencing, I can see why. Their staff were exceptionally well mannered and the the quality of the work was first class. I would highly recommend harrow fencing to anyone."
"We have employed Harrow Fencing as a subcontractor on numerous contracts and they have always performed extremely well in terms of reliability and quality of their workmanship. They provide competitive prices and I would be happy to recommend them."
Harrow Fencing Suppliers is rated 4.68 based on 31 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!