Harrow Fencing Suppliers Reviews

4.4
Based on 62 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Harrow Fencing Suppliers made you happy
Just phoned the office at Hillingdon, ask the expert service, and the person there couldn't have been less interested, just informed to look at the price list ? I don't need an expert to tell me that Not interested in Business
Reading some of these reviews only give me a positive attitude towards Harrow fencing. If their to busy to help it clearly tell me their a popular business. If you want quality materials then if you have to wait. So what. It’s worth it. I’ve never had I bad experience with these guys. Especially the Harrow branch. I find them very professional with great knowledge and understanding what the customer wants. Harrow fencing have a price list for materials. Very straight forward to understand. In store and online. No one should have to ask for a price at the counter for materials. That’s what takes up their time and makes others wait. However I’ve never waited as I’ve always know what I want. I fully recommend Harrow fencing and the blokes based in Harrow. Well done lads you never disappoint my company’s needs. I cant thank you enough. Keep up the good work and ignore the negative reviews. There’s always gonna be Professional moaners out there because they don’t get what they want. Your never gonna please them. Keep up the good work. Well done lads. Darren Armoury Fencing
Can't belive it when we came here. The first time we walked in we waited for nearly thirty minutes to speak to someone to be told to wait as he had to do something else and walked off. After trying to get through on the phone for nearly an hour to be told they had all what we needed and to then be told they cant deliver next day as it says on their website we hired a man with a van that has now cost money to be told when we arive they are shutting the gates because of a delivery and will have to wait 45 minutes. This has now put the cost of the van up as he has to wait around and make our job cost even more.
Lovely job experienced fitters … delighted with new fence! Thank you
Office was totally useless in giving size and price of timber capping for close boarded fencing. Told price was £2.42 a length but did not know if that was 6 or 10 foot long, Told section size was standard size, then told 50mm wide and depth not very much. not very useful to explain to client !!!
Provided me a quote but still waiting to hear back when work can be done. Can’t get through on phone and don’t respond to e mails. Having been a customer for many years I am very disappointed.
I used the Hillingdon branch today and I found the staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. I would recommend this great company to my best friends, they have a great variety of stock and very prompt delivery arrangements if needs be. I will be keeping their contact details carefully in my diary as the one and only fencing company I will now be calling upon for all my fencing and boundary needs.
Customer service very helpful - phoned just after 11:00 to find out what time the delivery was scheduled for - told they were very busy, mentioned I needed to go out and agreed delivery would be after 1:30 - got home at 1:30 and the 2 fences had already been delivery - how am I supposed to get them into the garden - female of 64!
A guy from the company came round to quote for a new side gate. He sent a quote a few days later saying they could install in about six week’s times. It is now eight weeks and I have emailed and left two messages as their ansaphone is always on, asking when the work will be done. Nobody has had the courtesy to get back to me with an update. I presume they are not interested in their customers and will find another firm who are.
Your Sales staff, Jack was very helpful on the phone. I had been waiting the arrival of Fence Panels. He called me when your stocks of Closed Boards Fence panels had arrived and arranged its delivery promptly. Ben, who delivered the panels too, was also very helpful. Both excellent frontline customer facing staff.
Oh no way I got expected then over, really really make me happy real experience staff, one time setting, this is finding a great Fencing company London please don’t missed guys this type of fence all please Surendra Northolt
I purchased the Closeboard Fence Panels and concrete posts, which were a few bobs more for the panels than from others, but boy were they excellent in quality. it's at least 1cm thick real wood throughout for the actual panels and thicker batons for its framing. These should last a fair few years. Had a look at the larger stores but they were all too flimsy. I also purchased the 9ft concrete posts and these were also smooth and light grey rather than the dull dark grey that look dirty from the start. All in all great products at a slight but fair (due to better quality) premium. I was recommended to them by a friend and would definitely recommend them. The young gentleman on the phone was also very patient and helpful when I needed to change my order.
Excellent service by Harrow Fencing. They quoted a decent price, managed to fit us in at a really busy time and the fitters and service from the office was first rate.
Had fence supplied and fitted today, with old fence removed. The 3 installers were a credit to the company. Polite, clean, tidy and chatty as well. Explained all as going along. Very impressed with all the working today.
Harrow Fencing Suppliers 5 star review on 11th June 2021
On your website is says that you are open untill 4pm on Saturdays When I arrived at your depot at 3pm you were closed Kindly update your website so customers do not waste their valuble time Thanks
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we apologise that you had this experience and as a result of this we have now updated our site. If you'd like to discuss further please don't hesitate to contact us at 020 8138 0245. Thank you, Harrow Fencing Team
I telephoned as I wanted some new fencing. Before I even asked for someone to come and quote for us I was told ‘we are busy ring back end June’ phone was then hung up. I phoned a charming supplier on check a trader.
Hi Sue, We are sorry to hear this. As customer satisfaction is our highest priority, are you able to provide more information so we can investigate? Please contact us on 020 842 263 63 or andrewbaldry@harrowfencing.com Kind Regards, Harrow Fencing Suppliers
products are excellent delivery service good, shame you have same rude miserable bloke in your hillingdon as you have had for a few years obviously missed the customer care course.
I had a Driveway gate made up and fitted by Harrow Fencing on Friday 5th Feb. The two men that came were polite and professional from start to finish. Done a fantastic job I’m very happy with my gate it looks great and feels very sturdy. Thank you, will definitely be using again for other project’s highly recommend them.
We had our old fence replaced on Monday 1st Feb with Harrow Fencing. Bob and Billy did a fantastic job, they came back on Tuesday to install a new back gate. We were delighted with their standard of work and would highly recommend this company.
We had our back garden fence installed today by Harrow Fencing and their installers James and Glen did a very good job. I would definitely recommend them.
Harrow Fencing Suppliers is rated 4.42 based on 62 reviews