Harrow Fencing Suppliers Reviews

4.4
Based on 65 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Harrow Fencing Suppliers made you happy
Such rude staff in the Hillingdon branch i was recommended Harrow fencing by a friend as the price was very reasonable compared to other places and was directed to the Hillingdon branch such a bad experience. I wanted to order fence and all the materials to go with it they sent be a list of items I needed, The price was over £1000 so was not a small amount. I then called up to place the order and was told to call back the following Tuesday. When I called back then they said to call back on the following Monday the person over the phone was so rude to my wife it was actually disgusting very rude service. when I emailed them that same day to enquire what was going on the email I got back was in capital letters again very rude reply (sounded like the same person) I would not recommend dealing with these people absolutely disgusting service. I ended up paying that little bit more and to be treated with a bit of respect I ended up going to B &Q. Yes I paid £200 more but a least got treated with respect. You really need to give customer service training to all your staff that work there and they need to learn how to respond to customers in a polite manner. I definitely will not be recommending Harrow fencing very rude staff. Who ever we was dealing with should be gone!!
I asked them to give a quote to replace my existing gates and fences, Mr Jamie Stuart attended the site did the survey and i explained to him what need to be done and he give me few suggestion and i agreed. Two days later i received the letter from him and its says they are unable to provide quote this time and no reason in the letter. i called him and he said he dont want to do the job and asked me find some other company, because of my demand. its not true, i asked him few ideas and if not possible why he didnt explained to me in first place and suggest me what possible. i am very disappoint with the service.
Just phoned the office at Hillingdon, ask the expert service, and the person there couldn't have been less interested, just informed to look at the price list ? I don't need an expert to tell me that Not interested in Business
Replacement of ten metres of close board fencing, including replacement of damaged posts, smoothly carried out from quotation to final installation. Old fencing materials removed from site and very friendly service. I would highly recommend them.
Harrow Fencing Suppliers is rated 4.4 based on 65 reviews