Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd

How would you rate Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Sheila Birch
Verified Buyer
"Well I wanted a pair of silver Varca sandals, I have bought Varca before and they were the most comfortable sandals ever, so I sent for a pair from you! they did not say Varca but were spanish and of the same design, however they were stiff and uncomfortable! BUT when I ordered I noticed another style in the sale - a bit glittery for my taste but a real bargain at £12. I have kept them they are most comfortable. It was your service and aftersale return that earned the 5 stars. The silver sandals were nothing like as soft as previous Varca or the glittery ones that are actually lovely"
"Really fast delivery gutted outfits where to small for my girls. But I returned it and had a refund the quickest Iv ever had a refund from anywhere. Beautiful clothes and footwear šŸ˜šŸ˜˜"
Michelle McLaughlin
Verified Buyer
"Goergous outfit ,happy with service and my little girl was happy with her pack of Harbo sweets ."
"I order a navy blue back pack with my sons name on it. I am very happy with the purchase. It was also delivered very quickly."
"Used online order system Quick service and great quality"
Lorraine Heath
Verified Buyer
"Order the shoe one day they came the day after packaging was great ."
Jessica Lee
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery & excellent quality, they even went the extra mile and put a packet of sweets in the box for my son. I’d definitely recommend and order again in future."
"They were so helpful and the lady who served us was really friendly and great with the kids, she also gave them free little gifts xx"
"I ordered victoria rose gold shoes and I wore them for the 1st time on the 19th May and the insoles in the shoes came out. And the front of the shoes are starting to rip also. I am very disappointed that i only i got to wear them once what a waste of money !!!!"
Joanne Pedro
Verified Buyer
"Hi I didn't received the refund for the pj's that were not in stock Thanks"
"Purchased pink backpack personalised in Silver glitter great quality fast service using it as toddler change bag, fab šŸ˜ƒ"
"Ordered my shoes and they were ready for collection in 2days , was kept up to date with emails , very good service"
Danny Brooker
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and speedy service"
Vicky Bineham
"Lovely shoes"
Laura Morford
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service as always!!"
Vivien McGrath
Verified Buyer
"I love all the various styles supplied. Also the prices are excellent. I always buy shoes here for my grandaughter. The only thing I find with the style I buy is I need to get a size bigger than she takes. Excellent footwear, love shopping here."
Sinaid Callaghan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service love my outfit."
Carole Reed
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always thanks Ladies"
"As well as an email, a curtious phone call was made also to confirm order was ready."
Charlotte HARRINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Very nice staff and beautiful products"
Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 164 reviews