Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd

Tell us how Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd made you happy

"Lovely ladies, great customer service as always. Xx"
"Easy to order, quick to arrive and were exactly what I ordered. No problems at all. I would recommend Harris footwear."
"Quick delivery & great prices. Happy with my item which arrived on time. Thank you. Will be purchasing again!"
"Fast delivery and beautifully packaged as it always is when I order from here...thank you"
"My fault that I ordered the wrong size as I was coming from the midlands to Kent I rang Harris and told them I ordered the wrong size I spoke to Karin who was very helpful and she put the size I wanted away for when I came to Bexleyheath on Saturday I could not have such good service I will shop again with them thank you Karen from Mary"
"Excellent service. The shoes I ordered for my granddaughter were too small. When my daughter in law went to pick them up they took the time to measure my granddaughters feet properly and changed the shoes for the correct size"
"This is my first time to deal with Harris, i placed my order since almost 2 weeks and i have not received my order yet. customer service is so bad. order number 100012025"
"I purchased my daughters first pair of pram shoes from harris’s 28 years ago from the blackfen shop and now I’m buying my grandaugters shoes and clothes here, I have them posted to me as I’ve moved further away. They arrive quickly and are wrapped up nicely, I don’t think you can beat this shop."
""First time ordering from Harris what excellent service my delivery arrived very quickly staff extremely helpful and friendly when I phoned with a query would definitely order again"
"Excellent service as always ! Girls are so lovely. Beautiful clothes and shoes, can always find what I’m looking for"
"Good quality Positive response from custumer service I would remmmed this store"
"It definitely worth it to buy from Harris footwear! I was searching a week time for a gold converse shoes, (which my daughter loves it and had in size 5 and we needed a bigger size yet.... but I didn’t found them anywhere online and in the shops as well ) And The searching was over with Harris footwear! The service was great and fast. And thank you so much for lovely surprise as well! - the little converse came nicely rapped and with a small packet of Harribo... which was just so kind and cute for us.... thanks again! You are a stars!"
"Got what we ordered and was satisfied."
"Great service. Converse arrived quickly and they are perfect. Thank you"
"Brought a beautiful jacket in the sale a great bargain thank you"
"Item arrived with dark material sewed inside the material of jacket. Was asked to post back and would send replacement although i had already paid for postage so refused to pay it again to send back. Sent a message stating this to no reply. Will not order again not the customer service i was expecting."
"I absolutely love the clothes shoes and service I get from Harris’s ...... my only problem is that I can not keep away ! X"
"Lovely colour, very stylish and easy to pair up with almost all her outfits."
"Fantastic service as always everything Av got has been fab quality and always arrives quick"
"I have ordered a few times and so happy with the service and the stuff is stunning"
Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 249 reviews