Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd
Read Harris\'s Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd made you happy
Excellent company. Delivery very fast. Good quality products. Second time I have used this company and will definitely use them again. Would recommend
Absolutely lovely items, super fast delivery and overall very happy with our experience.
Excellent product beautifully boxed
Always fantastic service. The store has a great range of Children’s clothing and shoes I always recommend it and have been shopping with them for 17 years.
These shoes which I ordered on line for the return of school. So I paid for delivery also. Now I will have to drive for a return . So it’s cost my tge price as the shoes ect not happy ! As it’s simple look at the shoe make sure both same size and not gales or faults in the shoes .
Loved the clothes my daughter was happy and will be Buying more from Harris lovely Quality and sizing is true to age x
Lovely staff and amazing outfits for my son thank you ladies
Good quick service Good quality clothes Reasonable priced definitely be ordering again
Great little company, good product range at reasonable prices. Excellent customer service and super fast delivery, what more could I ask for! Just perfect!!
Absolutely love them and very good service
Beautiful clothing. Extremely small made. My little girl is 5, soon to be 6 and the age 7-8 was very neat on her.
Love Harris’s always a beautiful range of girls and boys clothing good prices and amazing service. 10/10
Excellent choice & quality at reasonable prices.
I have recently purchased a pair of Igor jellies for my little boy however I got them in a bigger size ready for summer .. so my review is on the super fast delivery service and great customer service thank you x
Lovely little set and nicely packaged xx
Amazing selection of shoes and delivery so fast and order processed efficiently! Will definitely be purchasing more shoes very soon! Thank you
Love the suite fast postage xx
Thank you the pink shoes matched perfectly the outfit.
Fantastic clothes and delivery was very quick. I cannot recommend them enough
Fast delivery! Absolutely over the moon with the summer outfits I’ve received! Definately my favourite sets I’ve bought for my little boy!
Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 479 reviews