Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd

How would you rate Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd ?

"Quick delivery, beautiful clothes and very helpful staff!"
"Great service,always happy to help. Fast delivery. Fantastic products. Definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, quick shipping very happy thank you"
"Absolutely beautiful pjs & fantastic customer care thank you 💗👏"
"Lovely boots good price good service"
"Excellent quality and great customer relations!!"
"I ordered shoes and socks online. They sent them out very quickly and quality was great. I have bought from Harris’s many of times, I always find them to be helpful with great service and always have sizes in stock."
"Fantastic service, great prices"
"Great service as always!"
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Good value for money. Will shop with Harris again"
"Good service. Boots arrived very quickly and well packaged."
"The shoes was beautiful. Delivery was great. Definitely order from again"
"Great product very happy with them, reasonable price and fast delivery would reccomend."
"First time ordering from Harris is footwear and very pleased with the purchase contact and delivery will definitely order again thank you from a very happy customer"
"I am still waiting for my order to arrive"
"Really impressed. Got a lovely pair of kicker boots in the sale for a fab price. Opted for click and collect from the Blackfen store. Was kept up to date with the order. So easy to collect, parking space right outside, couldn’t have been simpler! Will def be buying again from Harris’s!"
"Ordered a pair of baby shoes which are beautiful but I did pay for 1st class delivery and unfortunately they took 8 days to come, I was kind of hoping it would have been quicker as wanted them for a wedding. Have previously bought clothes and all have been lovely, such a shame that they closed the bluewater store"
"Delivered on time and great value"
"They made ordering and delivering so simple I live in clacton on sea and the shoes were a gift for my grandaughter who lives local to Harris shoes. I simply ordered in the evening and they had them at a store local to her within 48hrs. They called to advise of arrival to I was very impressed and I now have one happy grandaughter enjoying her lelli kellies for school"
"I was very pleased with the shoes thank you"
Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 204 reviews