Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd

How would you rate Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd ?

"Quick efficient service. Unfortunately shoes much too small (even though I ordered 1/2 size bigger than would normally do). Maybe include in the description as to whether that brand/style fits as expected."
"Fast efficient service and great customer care ."
"Nice shoes and reasonable postage costs. Would order from again."
"Stunning"
"Really lovely service Harris staff provide when ordering items and purchases.whether from website or shops."
"Very happy with the service I received at Harris's. The shoes I ordered were too big for my son, I simply rang the store, they didn't have the size I wanted but their other branch did and they happily had them delivered to my chosen store for me to pick up."
"I ordered the blue waffle pram footmuff. Its alot bigger than it looks on the phot fits both my oyster 2/City mini gt and looks beautiful. I actually missed my first delivery attemp so re-scheduled and was delivered exactly when it was supposed to be. Will defiantly be shopping here again. Thank you"
"Loved the shoes I brought for my son and the fact they wrapped them lovely with a little bag of sweets! Cute and thoughtful."
"Loved the shoes! Loved how it was wrapped! Thank you"
"Just shopped online for the first time with Harris's Footwear and found the whole process easy and hassle-free. Great range of products, great prices and super quick delivery. Shoes arrived wrapped in tissue which was a nice touch. Have already recommended to several friends and will definitely be shopping here again. A+"
"Had problems with delivery company but staff at Harris’s especially Karen went above and beyond, would definitely use again and would recommend to anyone 5⭐️"
"I love the shops just wish I had more money to spend in there always first port of call for shoes"
"I shop at the blue water store regularly and the staff are helpful and offer good advice I recently had an issue with an order made at Bexleyheath store and the staff were so helpful with exchanging them with our issues."
"Very good service"
"Love all of my Harris purchases I’m a regular customer it’s one of my top shops to visit"
"I always find that the staff in Harris’s always go above and beyond to help you. Plus the online ordering is amazing. Can not fault anything."
"Well I wanted a pair of silver Varca sandals, I have bought Varca before and they were the most comfortable sandals ever, so I sent for a pair from you! they did not say Varca but were spanish and of the same design, however they were stiff and uncomfortable! BUT when I ordered I noticed another style in the sale - a bit glittery for my taste but a real bargain at £12. I have kept them they are most comfortable. It was your service and aftersale return that earned the 5 stars. The silver sandals were nothing like as soft as previous Varca or the glittery ones that are actually lovely"
"Really fast delivery gutted outfits where to small for my girls. But I returned it and had a refund the quickest Iv ever had a refund from anywhere. Beautiful clothes and footwear 😍😘"
"Goergous outfit ,happy with service and my little girl was happy with her pack of Harbo sweets ."
"I order a navy blue back pack with my sons name on it. I am very happy with the purchase. It was also delivered very quickly."
Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 180 reviews