Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd
Read Harris\'s Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd made you happy
Service was amazing but their were 2 buttons missing from the red polo top tracksuit I ordered xx I ordered 3 tracksuits x
Lovely tracksuits, thinner then I thought but really smart
Great service, received quite quick as well so very happy.
But unfortunatley i had ordered the wrong size in the igor jellie.
Delighted with choice but shoes were very small made
Ordered a pair of flossys size 8 my son is a 7.5 but came up small so collecting a bigger size
Happy with the purchase only thing I would say was a little slow on the delivery asked to review hadn't received the order
Lovely clothing x
Quick delivery & great prices. Happy with my item which arrived on time. Thank you. Will be purchasing again!
Ordered a pair of baby shoes which are beautiful but I did pay for 1st class delivery and unfortunately they took 8 days to come, I was kind of hoping it would have been quicker as wanted them for a wedding. Have previously bought clothes and all have been lovely, such a shame that they closed the bluewater store
Quick efficient service. Unfortunately shoes much too small (even though I ordered 1/2 size bigger than would normally do). Maybe include in the description as to whether that brand/style fits as expected.
Nice shoes and reasonable postage costs. Would order from again.
Hi I didn't received the refund for the pj's that were not in stock
Thanks
Excellent service love my outfit.
Fast delivery, got a good sale bargain so, double bonus
Always love the items I get from Harris’s clothes & shoes x
Unfortunately the picture on the website did not match the product I was sent, the store did not stock actually that product . Having said that when I brought that to their attention the sales girl could not be more apologetic and refunded my purchase and postage costs the very next day.
Very happy with quality of the items and confident if I had an issue I could approach.
I bought a pair of boots for my wife as a xmas present, when they arrived she couldn't get her feet into them so we are having to return them, but the service was good.
Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 407 reviews