Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd
Read Harris\'s Specialist Footwear Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd made you happy
The Ugg boots came in terrible condition. I don’t think I would order for Harris’s again.
Send to me another dress!!!
Very Bad Customer Service, Item came with a hole in and wasn’t able to be refunded.
I made an order over 10 days ago still waiting for delivery and paid for next day delivery absolute joke
Got the wrong item but couldn’t be bothered sending it back won’t be ordering again
Firstly, the shoes arrived 3 days later than expected.
Not only that, when we returned the shoes, we were only refunded the actual cost of the shoes and not the cost of delivery. We received no reply to emails which we sent. When we finally got through on the phone, we were wrongly told, that because we had paid for a more expensive delivery, we would not be refunded even the basic cost of delivery. When we informed them that this is against the Consumer Contracts Regulation, they just said that they were very busy and that they would get back to us, taking our details. They never did get back to us.
This is my first time to deal with Harris, i placed my order since almost 2 weeks and i have not received my order yet. customer service is so bad.

order number 100012025
I am still waiting for my order
I am still waiting for my order to arrive
I ordered victoria rose gold shoes and I wore them for the 1st time on the 19th May and the insoles in the shoes came out. And the front of the shoes are starting to rip also. I am very disappointed that i only i got to wear them once what a waste of money !!!!
Bought the lelli Kelly shoes with the butterfly got them out the box 2 diamanté’s were already missing from the butterfly, daughter wore them to school for 1 day and the butterfly had come off the buckle!
Harris's Specialist Footwear Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 406 reviews