Harley Academy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy

About Harley Academy: Harley Academy is the UK's first training organisation in medical aesthetics to comply with 2015 Government guidelines for safer practice.

enquiries@harleyacademy.com

Harley Head Office
116-120 Goswell road

Telephone

How would you rate Harley Academy ?

Hatim Shawli
"The course was so focused, and covered all the basic and clinical aspects of facial injectables. I found it very useful, and I learned a lot from it, and I'm sure it will have a positive impact on my practice."
Charlotte Woodward
"Great course, very informative and approachable teachers :)"
Marina Yankova
"I really enjoyed Harley Academy Aesthetic Injectable Training Day and I am looking forward my Level 7 certification in Aesthetics."
"Really informative. Brilliant learning techniques. Very professional training"
"Did the foundation day in liverpool, I didn't leave feeling comfortable and when I mentioned this they told me to do further courses with them, pushing heavily on their masters. At the time I assumed this was the standard for a foundation course as they have a good reputation but from talking to other injectors who did different courses it does not seem to be the case. We didn't inject people, just plastic models, what doses and where to inject in dermal fillers was minimally covered etc"
"We never got to practice on any patients, only phantom heads, which was quite disappointing. We observed a trainer administer Botox to one model and cheek filler to another. I think we could have done with a lot more hands on and to get to practice on models ourselves. After the course speaking to colleagues most other courses you would always get to practice on a model under supervision. Also seeing more variety of models would have been good."
"I’ve been lucky enough to model for Harley academy for the past two years and I can honestly say I’ve never been disappointed in any way. The aestheticians are excellent the trainees are professionals anyway so their always aware of that safety aspect. I had work done on Friday I’ve no brusing just wrinkle free & loving my lips."
"Very good intense day, good introduction/foundation to the knowledge and skills needed for botox/injectables. Very knowledgeable and approachable staff, who were able to answer our questions. Was very happy to receive a church pharmacy starter pack of freebies that wasn't advertised! Think it's important for people to know that this course is time limited and not comprehensive. You do not inject living models yourself, but there were good demos on live models and plenty of time with plastic models. From my research some courses do offer the opportunities to practice on models under supervision, but it sounds like this has little educational value in such short time constraints."
"The training day was brilliant. Asha and Helen gave a true insight into the world of aesthetic medicine. The training was fitting and appropriate and we had every opportunity to ask questions and go over things. I can’t to start my new journey and develop this skill even more"
"I absolutely loved my foundation day at Harley Academy. The name is renowned and I travelled 5hours to be there. The course itself is well organised and provides great depth of knowledge in bitesize chunks. I cannot recommend Harley Academy enough. I will be continuing with my level 7 shortly."
"Impressive improvement since academy started! Well done! Organized, informative and professional. Thank you."
"really lovely and thorough tutors with a jam packed day of information. gives you a fantastic start to going into the Aesthetic medicine. would definitely recommend"
"Have to say- had a brilliant foundation day at Harley Academy this week! Much appreciate all the efforts that the trainers put into giving us a real insight of what this new/fascinating world is about! What is more, the pre-learning module regarding toxin and derma-fillers was very helpful as it clears/explains and helps us consolidate what we have achieved on the Foundation Day. Look forward to starting my Level 7 qualification with Harley Academy!"
"Very intense day, a lot to take on board. Need to get practising pretty soon, as otherwise would be easy to forget the learning after just one day. The training was good, and trainers very good, helpful and supportive."
"Attended foundation botulinum toxin and dermal filler training. The course stated we could inject mannequins as often as we liked to gain confidence, this was not the case. I only briefly got to practise injection techniques on the day. The lip session felt rushed. I have since this course researched other training providers to do further training. Out of 3 other training providers I contacted all of them have models for students to inject under supervision on all injection techniques on foundation courses. I have had to spend more money to train elsewhere as I feel this course was inadequate"
"I think this has got to be the best clinic around!! Not only are the staff so kind and professional but the treatment is unbelievably brilliant!! I saw a dr Mac Gregor who was so amazing/ empathetic but above all professional that I’ve just booked in for my 2nd treatment Amazing value for your money too!! From entering the building you are met at the reception by two beautiful competent girls who are very quick to put you at ease ,, And once you are in the surgery after a quick chat with the dr where everything is explained to you ,, then it’s on to the painless procedure! Definitely my clinic of choice from now on 👌 The picture are taken about two weeks after the procedure 😊"
"A well organised day. The 3 trainers were very knowledgeable and passionate in facial aesthetics. However I left at the end of the day with mixed emotions The theory sessions were excellent and informative. The practical was organised in small groups of 5 or 6 to 1 /2 trainers. There was opportunity to practise techniques on mannequins. The botox training and practical was easier to get the hang of ...although no formal assessment which i was slightly surprised at.This would have given confidence that we were doing correctly. The dermal theory was excellent but I wasn't the only one to realise that more practical experience would be needed with fillers to be a safe practitioner . More practical time would definitely be benificial for fillers.! Left at the end of day slightly disappointed that I did not feel competent to start practising...which is a shame as the trainers presented course and information to a high standard and the course obviously cost a lot of money. I'm now in a position of trying to find some where I can get some practical training and experience"
"Harley Academy are brilliant, with really supportive, friendly and approachable staff. I decided I wanted to train in aesthetics and having looked at all the training options available I wouldn't consider any other provider than Harley Academy. The courses are so thorough and everything you need to safely and knowledgeably practice."
"The information was in depth and the teachers clearly had a lot of knowledge to share, the day was unfortunately a bit unorganised with the model arriving at a time where we had not had sufficient information to appreciate the demo and I was dissapointed there were no live models and feel I have left without the skills I need to continue my journey in aesthetics"
Thanks for you review. I am sorry you felt our foundation day left you feeling like you don't have the skills to continue your aesthetics journey. The one day course is the first step in a journey towards becoming a confident and independent practitioner in Aesthetics. Please contact me directly on Marcus@harleyacademy and we can help you gain some further practical experience to feel more confident.
"I enjoyed the course and learned a lot. All three trainers explained the subject in a way that was easy to understand. The course has encouraged me to do further training on this subject in the future."
"The Injectables day was really good! The lecturers are so full of knowledge and teach you in a way that you can understand. They can answer any questions you have and are really friendly! The only thing I would say is it would be nice to be split into two days so you could have more practical time with the mannequins!"
"The Injectables Foundation day was really good. Covering theory in a practical way and hands on. Using mannequins was making me more comfortable about injecting a substance into some real person's face. I am looking forward to getting more training and start my adventure in the Medical aesthetics world."
"I attended my foundation day in injectables last Saturday. From the very first moment I entered the building I felt welcome and my nerves calmed down straight away. The day itself was great! Lots of information, great trainers, perfect love demonstration and very good practical sessions. Came away also with plenty of information and sites to look at to move further in this new path. The trainers were all approachable and really knowledgeable. Great day, great networking experience. Would absolutely recommend Harley academy to anyone wishing to start their aesthetic career!"
Harley Academy is rated 4.55 based on 330 reviews