Harley Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harley Academy
Read Harley Academy Reviews

About Harley Academy:

Harley Academy is the UK's first training organisation in medical aesthetics to comply with 2015 Government guidelines for safer practice.

enquiries@harleyacademy.com

Harley Head Office
51 Eastcheap

Tell us how Harley Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Harley Academy 5 star review on 29th July 2019
Harley Academy 5 star review on 22nd September 2017
Hatim Shawli
Harley Academy 5 star review on 14th November 2016
Marina Yankova
Harley Academy 5 star review on 18th October 2016
Susan Crean
More Photos & Videos
We sorted out our issues now
This was my first Botox and Dermal Fillers course and I didn't know what to expect. When I arrived at the venue and saw how well-done the office is and experienced the professionalism of Dr. Mehta and the team there, I was really able to focus on the course content. I'm very happy with the knowledge I acquired, and I plan to take my studies to level 7 (Master) and beyond. Thank you, Harley Academy!
I enrolled myself in level 7 qualification, back in 2019. Best decision ever. I really enjoy it and very happy for new carrier. The staff are very professional and helpful. I highly recommend it!
After doing lots of research I decided to go with Harley Academy. I can understand why after completing the foundation day people may not feel equipped to go on to practice, however, I do not feel this is due to the course, it is due to the nature of the career. I loved the foundation day, it gave ma fantastic introduction into the area with lots and lots of theoretical knowledge which is most important for me before going near any live models and then I have subsequently continued on the level 7 to support this with 40+ live model cases and the most supportive network I have ever been involved with!
This was a full days training with both theoretical and practical skills to take away & develop. The team were incredibly knowledgeable & approachable. Great start to this new adventure!
Really enjoyed this informative day; obviously fillers and toxin teaching can't be taught in a whole day (nor should it be!), but it has given be a good starting block in which to start my Aesthetic Practice.
I like the ethical emphasis within the training and detail to the consultation, pitch correctly for medical professionals.
Loved the starter pack at the end of the course too. Really friendly, learner centred environment and all questions easily asked and thoroughly answered. V professional. Thanks!
Thank you for the great review; really glad to hear you enjoyed all aspects of the day. Any questions don't hesitate to ask, enjoy the starter pack.

Harley Academy Courses Team
Thank you for a very interactive, informative, introduction to toxins and dermal fillers! The day was well organised and delivered. Really glad i chose Harley Academy for my Foundation Day - can't recommend them enough. The team were approachable, friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely be returning to complete further courses with them.
Hi Yousef,

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you had an enjoyable time and look forward to seeing you again!

The Harley Academy Student Support Team
Thank you for such a thorough and informative foundation day to Botox and dermal fillers!

The team at Harley acadamy were so friendly and approachable, they were able to answer any questions I had and really helped me to understand the theory behind it all as well as the practical aspect. Treating very realistic mannequin heads and observing patient models gave us each the opportunity to freely inject without feeling pressured at any point.

I now feel much more confident to kick start my career in facial aesthetics
Hi Noor,

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you had such a positive experience!

The Harley Academy Student Support Team
I started training with Harley Academy back in 2017, I have nearly completed my level 7 and I am currently living my dream working full time in aesthetics. I have immeasurable gratitude to the entire team from the expert trainers to the student support services for ensuring my learning was comprehensive but also very personal. Harley Academy builds a community among their students which enables professional relationships to form which in turn not only further supports our aesthetic journeys but also makes the career move less isolating. The support is endless, the training is to such a high standard and I am so proud to say I have trained at the BEST aesthetic training organisation in medical aesthetics.
Hi Shantel,

Thank you for your shining review, it has been a pleasure having you on the course!

We hope to see you at future events.

The Harley Academy Courses Team
I enrolled myself in level 7 qualification straight after attending a conference Alternative Career for wellbeing of Doctors. It was the best decision I ever made. Level 7 not only helped me in improving my clinical knowledge but also gave me enough hands on practice to start working independently. I was offered a job even before completing level7. All mentors at Harley academy are supportive and ready to guide. Highly recommend Harley Academy Level 7 Qualification.
Hi Sidra,

Thank you for leaving us a shining review. It has been a pleasure having you on the course!

Best wishes,

The Harley Academy Student Support Team
I did a one-to-one training course with Harley Academy on 11th July 2018. The training was very thorough - more so than previous training that I had been on with other providers. I feel much more confident now after attending this training. Thank you.
I have now done two different Masterclasess with Dr. Tristan Mehta and they have both been excellent. Perfect balance of theory and practical work, and I particularly liked the systematic approach to treating each area. I came away feeling more confident and inspired.
Great day at Harley Academy’s new facility training in jawline and lower face treatments with Tristan Mehta. It was incredibly informative— we were a group of 5 and we dealt with 5 cases during the day producing fantastic results! Highly recommended!
Dr Tristan Mehta who ran the lower face masterclass today was absolutely brilliant . We went through all the relevant theory and were to get a lot of hands on practice. A small group meant it was a very easy and comfortable learning environment.
I did the Mid face masterclass and I can't recommended Harley academy enough. I learned so much in this masterclass. That made me finally confident to do it on my own with my patients. Dr. Tristan explains all the anatomy in depth and does a demo before you do your case. I loved the fact that we were only 3 delegates giving us time to ask any questions we wanted. I will be back for sure.
The lower face training was superb. Very thorough regarding anatomy and practical training.
Very well prepared and presented. Thank you very much for the teaching opportunity and practice.
I did botox and filler foundation course and i paid £850 for 1 day course ! The content of the course was ok but this course has got no practicality. After course i was told by head of organisation that i can pay extra to bring a model to practice under observation. I tried several times to book but unfortunately nobody bothered to answer my enquiries ! Very poor , ignorance customer services!
I don't recommend this course to anybody , i simply lots £850 !! There is no support or follow up after this course .
Thank you for submitting your review. I am sorry to hear that you felt our foundation day left you feeling like you did not receive enough practical experience to continue your aesthetics journey. We do aim to provide ample opportunities on the day to practice your injection techniques with our life-like mannequins as we understand that our one-day course is your first step to becoming a confident and independent practitioner in aesthetics.

We do apologise for the fact that your enquiry was not answered by a member of the team. It would be really useful for us to know where you submitted your enquiry to ensure that this does not happen in the future.

Under close supervision, I can confirm that we do offer additional practical training for our students which includes sourcing your own patient model. If you could give us a call on 0203 859 7598 or contact us on fd@harleyacaedemy.com directly, we would be more than happy to help you gain further practical experience to build your confidence'.
Very good well organised course
Great to have small group learning and in a lovely environment. I enjoyed meeting clinicians from around the country. Would have been good to have learnt injections using cannula
Harley Academy is rated 4.56 based on 359 reviews