Harley Academy Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy

About Harley Academy: Harley Academy is the UK's first training organisation in medical aesthetics to comply with 2015 Government guidelines for safer practice.

enquiries@harleyacademy.com

Harley Head Office
116-120 Goswell road

How would you rate Harley Academy ?

Hatim Shawli
Hatim Shawli
Verified Buyer
"The course was so focused, and covered all the basic and clinical aspects of facial injectables. I found it very useful, and I learned a lot from it, and I'm sure it will have a positive impact on my practice."
Charlotte Woodward
Charlotte Woodward
Verified Buyer
"Great course, very informative and approachable teachers :)"
Marina Yankova
Marina Yankova
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed Harley Academy Aesthetic Injectable Training Day and I am looking forward my Level 7 certification in Aesthetics."
Parvez Iqbal
Verified Buyer
"Course was very informative, however was not happy about the final comments in regards to non prescribing nurses. Basically after making some positive relationships with prescribers whilst on the course the instructor said that they was no point in working with non prescribers they may as well do the whole treatment themselves. This left me feeling quite disheartened. If this is the attitude of the Harley Acdemy you should not be selling the course to non prescribers, especially if your going to blow up any business partnerships they might make whilst on the course. Will definitely not be doing my level 7 with you!"
Husham Al-Shather
Verified Buyer
"The place was very nice The presenters were very professional lot of opportunities to ask questions and practice Really enjoyed the day Will definitely do more courses with them Thank you very much"
Andreea Neacsu
Verified Buyer
"Very supportive and smart team , it was I real pleasure to join the Academy . Looking forward to get into a new step with Harley Academy !"
Tracy Ratcliffe
Verified Buyer
"Great underpinning knowledge gained from this course"
"Very happy with the Injectable course that I took. Very informative and excellent teachers."
"Informative and very friendly team."
"This course was very informative and covered the safety aspects of the industry well. However, there was no where near enough demonstration or practical time. The filler section was very rushed. I am now having to book elsewhere a one-to-one training day for purely filler."
"Friendly and supportive staff, allowed lots of time for questions. Gave good overall picture of going into this as a career pathway, hence covered many aspects."
Adel Sanuri
Verified Buyer
"Gave me what i needed to start practicing."
"Very informative with clear guidance"
Nina Prisk
Verified Buyer
"Really comprehensive and informative day , taught by friendly , knowledgeable , and experienced practitioners . I’m so pleased I made the decision to choose Harley Academy for my foundation day ,and look forward to returning for the level 7."
Jacqueline Homscheid
Verified Buyer
"I liked the professional attitude of the trainers, who were extremely knowledgeable. I learnt about a broad range of subjects that will help me to be a safer and better practitioner in the future."
"Very good course . Small group with hands on practice . Good post course information ."
"I am near course completion and I am still learning so much. The observation days are excellent chance to watch the experts and ask those burning questions"
Tessa Buckman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent teaching and highly skilled mentors"
Kelly Davis
Verified Buyer
"Really enjoyed the course x"
Debbie Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous trainers, brilliant day , I learned so much. I would love to continue with the level 7 course but as I am self funding I dont think I can afford it. Excellent course though thank you ladies. Kind regards Debbie ."
Toni-Jade Leslie
Verified Buyer
"I attended the foundation day injectables course in London yesterday, it is safe to say the course at Harley Academy was second to none. The wealth of knowledge and skills from all the trainers amounted to its success and I am so pleased that I was able to take this away with me. The day allowed us to endeavour and understand each area of injectables so precisely exploring anatomy, physiology and techniques used by aesthetic practitioners. We were able to practice injectables until we felt comfortable and the live demonstrations enabled me to see the procedure from step to step, through this the trainers explained what was happening and answered any questions we had. At the end of an amazing day, one which has made me further clarify the path I would be honoured and determined to take in my career, we were awarded with a multitude of information vital in ensuring safe, effective care for all our patients and also items that would help us to build our business whether this be in the private industry working for ourselves or employed by a clinic. We were then further awarded with a starter-kit, all this was an added bonus. The day was informative and I cannot begin to explain the amount of thanks I have for the Harley Academy for providing me with this opportunity, they truly have exceeded my already high expectations and have gone above and beyond for all their students. My next goal, to be a successful applicant and student within the Harley Academy on their L7 programme. I would not pick anyone else but the Harley Academy!! All the trainers took an interest in our goals and what we wanted from the course and this stood out from the minute I walked into the room. If i can one day become a practitioner as amazing as the one's I had the pleasure to meet on my training course, I will truly have succeeded in my career. Words cant explain how thankful I am to you all and I look forward to the future courses I would have the pleasure of taking with the Harley Academy"
Joanna Hackney
Verified Buyer
"Great introduction to injectables, good interactive practical session and helpful advice for starting out in aesthetics. Brilliant day, very informative."
"Toxins session was well covered . However dermal fillers one need improvement. By adding live lips filler demo"
Hi Ali,

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate any constructive suggestions from our students!

Regarding the matter of lip fillers, we totally understand. You're right that ideally the filler demo would include all areas for filler so you could really get a sense of the procedures. However, this is not always possible as it depends on the patient. We intend our demonstrations to show good clinical practice with dermal filler injections, but they are by no means intended to be comprehensive instruction - as this is what the Level 7 has been designed to fulfil.

We also have advanced workshops that cover lip fillers in the kind of detail required to perform them safely. On these advanced days, and on our full Level 7 course, you'd be able to perform lip injections under the close personal supervision of your experienced clinical mentor. We hope you'll join us for one of these courses and really get to grips with the art of lip augmentation.

Read more about the masterclass here: https://www.harleyacademy.com/training-courses/advanced-workshop-in-injectables-lip-augmentation/

Thanks for your review!