Harley Academy Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy

About Harley Academy: Harley Academy is the UK's first training organisation in medical aesthetics to comply with 2015 Government guidelines for safer practice.

enquiries@harleyacademy.com

Harley Head Office
116-120 Goswell road

How would you rate Harley Academy ?

Hatim Shawli
"The course was so focused, and covered all the basic and clinical aspects of facial injectables. I found it very useful, and I learned a lot from it, and I'm sure it will have a positive impact on my practice."
Charlotte Woodward
"Great course, very informative and approachable teachers :)"
Marina Yankova
"I really enjoyed Harley Academy Aesthetic Injectable Training Day and I am looking forward my Level 7 certification in Aesthetics."
"The Injectables Foundation day was really good. Covering theory in a practical way and hands on. Using mannequins was making me more comfortable about injecting a substance into some real person's face. I am looking forward to getting more training and start my adventure in the Medical aesthetics world."
"I attended my foundation day in injectables last Saturday. From the very first moment I entered the building I felt welcome and my nerves calmed down straight away. The day itself was great! Lots of information, great trainers, perfect love demonstration and very good practical sessions. Came away also with plenty of information and sites to look at to move further in this new path. The trainers were all approachable and really knowledgeable. Great day, great networking experience. Would absolutely recommend Harley academy to anyone wishing to start their aesthetic career!"
"Full of learning day with 2 brilliant tutors. Highly recommended."
"I was disappointed by the course. Prior to taking the course I was informed that following completion I would be certified to administer botulinum toxin and dermal fillers including lips. The training day itself carried little to no actual training, for the student to feel competent to carry out these procedures on live models in future. There were no opportunity to practice botulinum toxin administration at all, just a demonstration. The only opportunity to practice lip fillers was on a dummy and this was for a couple of minutes. This leaded to me being very disappointed at having gained no actual practical work that I paid for another course. This course was a waste of money."
"I found the course very informative, l learnt a lot in such a short space, thank you"
"Great training course, staff were fantastic and patient. Would recommend."
"Thank you for the informative day, I did learn a lot. When I spoke to Dr. Mehta before the course he confirmed the positives of mannequins over real models would be so we can practice as many times. Unfortunately we were only allowed to practice on the mannequins for Botox injections only once. I understand time restraints could be a factor; could the course start at 9am rather than 10am maybe? The room was crammed and turned into a sauna as there was an issue with the air-con system there. Maybe this could be addressed with a fan or liaising with the floor manager to fix the issue. Helen’s practical skills and practical teaching side was really good. Thanks again"
Thanks for your review, Mojtaba. We understand that the Foundation Day in Manchester suffered from an unusual number of issues and we apologise that you were exposed to an unusually below par learning experience on this date. We have discussed the issue of timings with the trainer as usually there is plenty of time to practice as many times as you like, and been reassured that this will not happen again.

We have also addressed the air conditioning and staffing issues with the venue as this is highly out of the ordinary. We hope you join us for more mentoring days and workshops so that you can experience how high our standards of training truly are.

Kind Regards,

Harley Academy
"Fantastic teaching & educational material also answering those little questions that bother you!"
"Small group. Lovely trainers. Answered all my many questions enthusiastically. Very enjoyable day with lots ifbhands on training."
"Course was very informative, however was not happy about the final comments in regards to non prescribing nurses. Basically after making some positive relationships with prescribers whilst on the course the instructor said that they was no point in working with non prescribers they may as well do the whole treatment themselves. This left me feeling quite disheartened. If this is the attitude of the Harley Acdemy you should not be selling the course to non prescribers, especially if your going to blow up any business partnerships they might make whilst on the course. Will definitely not be doing my level 7 with you!"
"The place was very nice The presenters were very professional lot of opportunities to ask questions and practice Really enjoyed the day Will definitely do more courses with them Thank you very much"
"Very supportive and smart team , it was I real pleasure to join the Academy . Looking forward to get into a new step with Harley Academy !"
"Great underpinning knowledge gained from this course"
"Very happy with the Injectable course that I took. Very informative and excellent teachers."
"Informative and very friendly team."
"This course was very informative and covered the safety aspects of the industry well. However, there was no where near enough demonstration or practical time. The filler section was very rushed. I am now having to book elsewhere a one-to-one training day for purely filler."
"Friendly and supportive staff, allowed lots of time for questions. Gave good overall picture of going into this as a career pathway, hence covered many aspects."
"Gave me what i needed to start practicing."
"Very informative with clear guidance"
"Really comprehensive and informative day , taught by friendly , knowledgeable , and experienced practitioners . I’m so pleased I made the decision to choose Harley Academy for my foundation day ,and look forward to returning for the level 7."
Harley Academy is rated 4.58 based on 312 reviews