Harley Academy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy

About Harley Academy: Harley Academy is the UK's first training organisation in medical aesthetics to comply with 2015 Government guidelines for safer practice.

enquiries@harleyacademy.com

Harley Head Office
116-120 Goswell road

Tell us how Harley Academy made you happy

Hatim Shawli
"The course was so focused, and covered all the basic and clinical aspects of facial injectables. I found it very useful, and I learned a lot from it, and I'm sure it will have a positive impact on my practice."
Charlotte Woodward
"Great course, very informative and approachable teachers :)"
Marina Yankova
"I really enjoyed Harley Academy Aesthetic Injectable Training Day and I am looking forward my Level 7 certification in Aesthetics."
"Very good well organised course"
"Great to have small group learning and in a lovely environment. I enjoyed meeting clinicians from around the country. Would have been good to have learnt injections using cannula"
"I have just attended a full on foundation training day for injectables at Harley Academy and found it highly inspiring and informative. I feel very energetic and enthusiastic for the next step towards my level 7 injectables course and further career development. I definitely would recommend the foundation day if you're thinking of pursuing a career in aesthetics. I also meet some amazing new colleagues Thanks to the team. Fabulous!!"
"I have just attended my foundation training day for injectables at Harley Academy and found it highly enjoyable, inspiring and informative. It covered all the basic requirements for beginning a career in aesthetics, focusing on patient safety at all times. I particularly liked the emphasis on providing appropriate patient care rather than merely performing a service for remuneration. The day left me enthusiastic to start my level 7 injectables course but confident to make a start with offering basic treatments to real patients along side my training. I would highly recommend the foundation day as a start for anyone thinking of pursuing a career in aesthetics."
"Test test test"
"I initially trained with Harley Academy on their fantastic level 7 course. I felt well supported and every step was made easier with the efficient back room staff. On the clinical front they excel and ably led by an ever growing faculty. I am now proud to be part of the faculty in my role as mentor for aspiring Level 7 graduates in their clinic days"
"Harley Academy have been incredibly supportive over the course of the level 7 qualification. The tutors are personable and friendly, as well as knowledgeable. The mentors I have used have all been excellent, keen to aid my learning in any way they can. I feel Harley go above and beyond for their students. The small things that make a difference like boosting your confidence via social media and congratulating any successes you have makes you feel a valued part of the Harley team. The course is hard and highly academic but with their support it’s entirely possible to be the safest and educated injector."
"In depth course material and fantastic mentoring. All individuals very skilled and knowledgeable. Level 7 at Harley sets the benchmark for the industry and has allowed me to develop as a confident and advanced practitioner."
"Harley Academy have provided me with a faultless learning environment all the way from a brilliant foundation day in aesthetic injectables to the multi-faceted experience that is the Level 7 Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine. It has been hard work and has pushed me without a doubt, however I felt supported all the way and had all my questions answered in a timely and comprehensive manner. The mentors on the supervised practice and observed practice were excellent. I run my own clinic now and the experience of the Level 7 training has given me the experience to do this with confidence. I can wholeheartedly recommend Harley Academy and I intend to do further education and masterclasses with them, as I know that their high-standards and excellence extend from from the guys that answer the phones all the way to the CEO (who ran one of my observation days). Reading the above sounds like a paid advert, but the course, although entirely doable, is very complex and the content was very new to me, and the support and form of teaching from Harley Academy is what got me through. Thoroughly recommended!!"
"I am writing as a practitioner who has just recently completed the level 7 injectable course. I cannot believe how much I have learnt through the process and anyone thinking that, after a completing foundation day, they are fit and safe to practise is absurd. This is where the Harley academy has stepped in as the forefront of aesthetic training, with a understanding of all the different aspects of starting a career in aesthetics. Yes, some courses allow you to inject on live models- what message is this giving? Would I do a filling on a dental patient having done 1 day of training... er NO. Aesthetics is a medical speciality and needs to be respected as so. Having completed the course, that encompasses practical training, theory and training support I can only say do it, if you are serious about safety and respectful of people’s faces. When you look back you will be grateful for the knowledge gained and the ongoing support and training the academy provides. It is also future proofs your career in aesthetics as the Harley is the first academy to be accreditated with the Level 7 training."
"They were so welcoming from the moment I arrived,, the receptionist were very friendly but what really did it for me was the sheer professionalism showed by Dr and students alike!! I saw a Dr Yolanda who was AMAZING!! Absolutely love this place/ price and the treatment! Very kind/ empathetic and helpful beyond words Thank you for everything today Evelyn"
"Love this clinic and Dr Yolanda who was above all professional throughout the procedure and was extremely thorough ,, Her students were very enthusiastic and kind Can’t wait to return to get more treatment!!"
"Really informative. Brilliant learning techniques. Very professional training"
"Did the foundation day in liverpool, I didn't leave feeling comfortable and when I mentioned this they told me to do further courses with them, pushing heavily on their masters. At the time I assumed this was the standard for a foundation course as they have a good reputation but from talking to other injectors who did different courses it does not seem to be the case. We didn't inject people, just plastic models, what doses and where to inject in dermal fillers was minimally covered etc"
"We never got to practice on any patients, only phantom heads, which was quite disappointing. We observed a trainer administer Botox to one model and cheek filler to another. I think we could have done with a lot more hands on and to get to practice on models ourselves. After the course speaking to colleagues most other courses you would always get to practice on a model under supervision. Also seeing more variety of models would have been good."
"I’ve been lucky enough to model for Harley academy for the past two years and I can honestly say I’ve never been disappointed in any way. The aestheticians are excellent the trainees are professionals anyway so their always aware of that safety aspect. I had work done on Friday I’ve no brusing just wrinkle free & loving my lips."
"Very good intense day, good introduction/foundation to the knowledge and skills needed for botox/injectables. Very knowledgeable and approachable staff, who were able to answer our questions. Was very happy to receive a church pharmacy starter pack of freebies that wasn't advertised! Think it's important for people to know that this course is time limited and not comprehensive. You do not inject living models yourself, but there were good demos on live models and plenty of time with plastic models. From my research some courses do offer the opportunities to practice on models under supervision, but it sounds like this has little educational value in such short time constraints."
"The training day was brilliant. Asha and Helen gave a true insight into the world of aesthetic medicine. The training was fitting and appropriate and we had every opportunity to ask questions and go over things. I can’t to start my new journey and develop this skill even more"
"I absolutely loved my foundation day at Harley Academy. The name is renowned and I travelled 5hours to be there. The course itself is well organised and provides great depth of knowledge in bitesize chunks. I cannot recommend Harley Academy enough. I will be continuing with my level 7 shortly."
"Impressive improvement since academy started! Well done! Organized, informative and professional. Thank you."
Harley Academy is rated 4.56 based on 342 reviews