Harley Academy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy

About Harley Academy: Harley Academy is the UK's first training organisation in medical aesthetics to comply with 2015 Government guidelines for safer practice.

enquiries@harleyacademy.com

Harley Head Office
116-120 Goswell road

How would you rate Harley Academy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"From Foundation Day, through gaining Level 7 qualification Harley Academy Team was always happy to assist and offer guidance. I felt supported at every step f the way. Mentors were welcoming and understanding."
"Harley Academy is dedicated to lifting the standards in Aesthetic Medicine. They have wonderful, energetic staff, who will guide you through the Level 7 process. The mentors are all talented, with large treatment clinics of their own. Harley Academy leaves no stone unturned, in ensuring the success of its candidates."
"I did my foundation injectable course with Harley Academy. The course is so informative and well-structured on facial anatomy, injection techniques, pharmaceutical rationale and so on. The trainers were so friendly and approachable. I would highly recommend this course without any hesitation!"
Rajiva Das
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable and experienced faculty. Informal way of teaching made the whole process of learning very smooth. Lots of personal touch and attention. Apart from the actual procedure the addition of business and medicolegal aspects made it very useful and meaningful."
"The course is basic and gives you all the main concepts and techniques to start. It was well structured, organised and well balanced regarding the two themes - toxin and fillers. I had some previous experience with injectables, but could learn many new things. There was time dedicated to practice on mannequins and we also observed two live patients being treated. It gave us a very good idea regarding the regulations and requirements to practice independently. The venue (Royal Society of Medicine) is well located and adequate. Food and beverages were provided during the entire course. There were plenty of opportunities to ask questions. There were 3 teachers for 10 students during the practical part of the course. The tutors were very knowledgeable and approachable. I enjoyed it a lot and was a very positive and useful experience. I would recommend it for anyone who would like to start in this field."
"The course was well structured and presented. There were three competent tutors, allowing to see the field from different perspectives. Enough time to discuss questions."
"Friendly atmosphere, relaxed teaching style."
Tara Abdulla
Verified Buyer
"Great training, competent practitioners, thoroughly explained the concept of aesthetics practice explained."
"It was a massive confidence building session. The thinking of organisation particularly with level 7 accreditation is ahead of the regulatory curve and will, I hope, provide a future proof career."
"The quality of the presenters on the day was great! They genuinely looked interested in helping the attendees."
"Very good course"
Edward Crook
Verified Reviewer
"The original Level 7 creators and the best training in medical aesthetics available on the market."
"Great foundation training day. Small teaching groups with very knowledgeable trainers. Thoroughly enjoyed gaining new skills with Harley Academy."
"i enjoyed the foundation day however when encouraged to enroll on the level 7 course we were told that we would need upto 5 mentoring days which would be as full as possible for enough observations/practices.... there are not many clients booked in each therefore needing to pay 350 many times to ensure you get cases. It seems like its more and more money and waste of time doing if you haven't got prescribing under your belt which they do not tell you either."
"I attended the FD on 12th dec 2017 in liverpool and found it uninspiring.. one of the 2 trainers was not willing to answer Qs and was deflecting them to answer later and never got around to them.. I feel it was not worth it. I wish I could have my money back!"
"On registering and making several inquiries before hand, asking questions about treatments, prices, products used, location etc., I decided to book an appointment for Botox and Lip Fillers at Wimpole Street Clinic London. I went for my appointment today 19th December booked on the 15th November when I paid for 1 treatment and made it clear that I definitely wanted 2 treatments on the day as I was travelling some way and wanted to make the most of the day I booked off work and the train ticket into London. I was informed that it would be fine and just to ask on the day when having my consultation; I did not show any concern as a friend who recommended The Harley Academy had been down a few weeks earlier with a friend and both had 2 treatments on the day. When I arrived I had to wait over 40 mins to be seen as my appointment was booked for 12.15 pm and didn't get called until gone 12.50 pm. During the consultation time I asked about having Botox and Lip Fillers and much to my disappointment was told quite clearly that only 1 Botox treatment was allowed. After my appointment I called and spoke to your bookings department explaining my disappointment etc but was told that nothing could be done about it as it was up to the discretion of the Consultant to make that decision. On returning home I was really upset and called the bookings department again to stress my disappointment with only having had the one Botox treatment and this time I was informed that the Consultant had informed them that in his professional opinion I was unsuitable for lip fillers! What a load of rubbish and extremely unprofessional as I've not had fillers in over a year, the Consultant was clearly trying to cover his backside as he knew I was not happy. You would now prefer I re book another appointment in the new year to have another treatment that have gone up from £100 per treatment to £120, the price I paid in November but now understand all treatments have increased to £160 or as your bookings department said to book with another clinic who was happy to do the lip filler procedure for me. Even more disappointing and unprofessional in my opinion!"
Hi there, we're sorry to hear that have been turned away for a treatment in our training clinics. We cannot guarantee that a specific treatment will be performed on the day because this is up to the professional discretion of the practitioner. Your well-being is our top priority, so any hesitation on the part of our practitioner to go ahead with treatment can only be to protect you as we have no other incentive in this kind of situation. We encourage you to seek a second opinion from another practitioner if you have any doubts about the advice that you received today. With best wishes,
HA
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutly amazing trainners ,excelent course i recommand strongly.made me focus every minute.thank you"
Codruta Oros
"Amazing trainners , great oportinities thank you"
Verified Buyer
"The first time i really enjoy the course absolutly amazing trainners are professional and explain us ,had patient with us !Many thanks to Mihai ,great trainner ,Marcus and the lovely lady doctor !!i recommand this course"
Abdulrahman Alhasso
Verified Buyer
"Great knowledgable teachers and informative live demonstrations. Looking forward to completing my Level 7!"
Harley Academy is rated 4.62 based on 261 reviews