Happy Kinder Parties Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Happy Kinder Parties

How would you rate Happy Kinder Parties ?

Stacey Hamilton
"What a terrific afternoon! Was great to speak to the entertainer beforehand and map out exactly what my daughter liked and was in to, and as a result we had a brilliant party and my three year old had a ball. Lara also came dressed in full costume as a mermaid and my daughter was absolutely mesmorised. I also had a few friends comment how engaged their children were with the act and I think that is all down to how brilliant and prepared the entertainers are. Would happily recommend to any one!"
Prakriti
"A fantabulous party. The entertainer was so well prepared to entertain a good chunk of 30 children of all age groups. Children loved the bubbles, parachute games and the dance."
Eva Barauskaite
"Recommended to everyone. Kids enjoyed so much. Thank you."
"Absolutely brilliant. Entertainer put the children first, just got on with it and the children were thrilled! Great balloon tricks and the ability to chose music the children liked, ahead of the event was a good touch."
(Chloe) - Posted 2 days ago
That is great to hear! Thank you for your review!
(Lara) - Posted 3 days ago
We are so happy to hear how much fun Zoey had at her party! Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! Have a great week!
(Jemima) - Posted 6 days ago
Thank you very much for your review and the great photo!
"We used Happy Kinder Parties for my daughter's 6th birthday. It was easy to arrange, Louisa explained everything clearly when I first got in touch and Chloe was fantastic at keeping the girls entertained from the moment they arrived. Everybody had a really good time and I would definitely use this company again."
(Chloe) - Posted 1 week ago
Many thanks for your review! We are so pleased your daughter and her friends had such fun - we would love to work for you again in the future!
"Brilliant entertainment for 3yr olds, who were captivated from the start and still talking about it days later. Good mixture of energetic activities and interactive games."
(Chloe) - Posted 1 week ago
It is so great to hear how much fun the children had! Thank you very much for your review!
"We were really impressed with Happy Kinder Parties. Lots of different activities to keep the kids entertained. We wished Chloe could have stayed all day! I would highly recommend them."
(Chloe) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation!
"Chloe was great. She turned up bang on time and kept the kids entertained the entire time with a variety of games, activities and music. She also kept them under control so the adults could actually converse without worrying what they were up to! Thanks very much."
(Chloe) - Posted 1 week ago
We are so pleased that the children and adults enjoyed the party! Thank you for your review!
"This is the second time that I've used Happy Kinder Parties and they lived up to the high bar that they set the first time! All contact that I had with both Louisa in the office and Chloe the entertainer was easy and professional and they both responded to my questions and requests quickly. The kids loved Chloe and enjoyed the variety of games and music. My daughter particularly loved her balloon flower and her glitter tattoo. Chloe kept the energy levels up for the full hour which gave us adults a chance to catch up while the kids were busy enjoying themselves. Very easy to organise!"
(Chloe) - Posted 1 week ago
Many thanks for your review! It always makes the whole Happy Kinder team smile to hear how much both children and parents have enjoyed a party! We were so happy to be involved In your celebration again!
"Thank you for the amazing party for my son’s 4th birthday! The booking process was really easy, the entertainer called a few days before the party and then showed up 30 minutes before the party started to set everything up. Louise did a wonderful job and kept the kids entertained for two hours. They had so much fun and loved Louise!"
(Louise) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you very much for your review! Louise had a wonderful time at your son's Monster theme party - we were so happy to be part of his special day!
"Henry had a great party and the entertainer was able to entertain all ages of kids. Takes the stress away from the parents which is brilliant."
(Natalie) - Posted 1 week ago
Many thanks for your review! We are so pleased to hear Henry at his Train themed party!
"We have just had our 2nd party with Happy Kinder this year and it was fantastic! The entertainer kept all the children engaged for the whole party and they especially loved the parachute games and glitter tattoos! We will definitely be booking again next year!"
(Laura B) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you very much for your review and we will look forward to working for you again!
"We were very pleased with our daughter’s ‘Ariel’ party. The entertainer was great - arrived on time and full of energy. The kids all loved it and it was great leaving all the hard work to the entertainer. It meant I could get to know the other parents and even enjoy the party!"
(Vicky) - Posted 1 week ago
We are so pleased that you and your daughter enjoyed the party! Thank you very much for your review!
"Thank you happy kinder! Katie our entertainer was great at entertaining my daughter and her friends!"
(Katie) - Posted 1 week ago
Many thanks for your review! We are so pleased your daughter and friends had fun!
"Sophie has been a great help with everything."
(Katie) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Everything was easy and painless from start to finish. It was simple to book, the entertainer Chloe called ahead of the event to confirm all the details, and she gave herself plenty of time to get to the venue. Everyone involved were extremely professional. Chloe did a fabulous job of entertaining the children for 2 hours. They were smiling, laughing, screaming their heads off (in a good way) and running around. Seeing them so happy and entertained was probably the best part of our event! Many thanks to Happy Kinder Parties, I would not hesitate to recommend them or use their services again."
(Chloe) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! It always makes us smile to know the children had such a great time! Chloe had a fantastic time with you all. Thank you also for your recommendation! :)
"Recommended to everyone. Kids enjoyed so much. Thank you."
(Phoebe) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your recommendation and for sharing the fantastic photo!
"Lara was wonderful with all the children and worked tirelessly throughout the 2 hour slot. We booked the party for our wedding day and all the parents were so grateful for the additional entertainment! Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
(Lara) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much Amy for your review and recommendation! We were so happy to be part of your big day! Congratulations!
"Laura was fantastic. She dressed up as Mary Poppins as per my request and the children loved it. My daughter was so excited, she even asked me if Mary Poppins could come to her party again next year! Laura accommodated my last minute request for the Mary Poppins theme she also arranged for a costume herself which was perfect! So very flexible and professional approach! Laura did really well, all parents congratulated us for the choice and Laura for being such a fun party leader! A big THANK YOU."
(Laura B) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your review. Laura will be so happy to hear your feedback and we are so pleased that your son and daughter had such fun! Have a great week!
"The Happy Kinder Entretainer that came to my daughter 5th birthday was really good .she contacted me in advance to check the children invited ages and what my daughter would like in her party like dancing , bubbles etc. In the day of the party she can as a beautiful fairy did so many things like parachute game , dancing ,bubbles, games, she used lots of props, she did magic. The children had fun no stop for 2 hours. And meanwhile they were having snacks she put them glitter tattoos. She was so professional and fun. This year we will have again an entretainer from Happy kinder parties for her 6th birthday."
(Kate) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your review! We are excited to be part of your daughters party again this year! Have a great weekend! :)
"We had Phoebe over the weekend for my daughter’s 3rd birthday and she smashed it! The kids were crazy about her. She was really active - dancing, music, games etc which we loved. The kids couldn’t have enough. She was also very sweet with them. Definitely recommend her!!"
(Phoebe) - Posted 1 month ago
Phoebe had a great time at Olivia's party! Thanks so much for your review and recommendation!
Happy Kinder Parties is rated 4.90 based on 704 reviews