Happy Kinder Parties Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Happy Kinder Parties

How would you rate Happy Kinder Parties ?

Tessa Croucher
"Katie our entertainer from Happy kinder was just brilliant!! My son and his friends LOVED her and had a fantastic time. She was so great with the kids and catered for their age group really well. Very professional and it totally took the stress off of me! Would definitely recommend happy kinder parties to all parents wanting an easy, stress free party for their little ones!"
Elvan
"The kids loved Snowwhite so much that they would not let her go. Thank you for hosting such an amazing party my daughter had a magical birthday party which she will never forget."
Xingmei Wang
"Thanks very much Happy kinder, Louise was wonderful and managed to engage and fully entertain over 24 kids of 2 to 5 years old, everyone had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the party, lots of games and fun. A big relief for me after the party and it will become a wonderful memory for our whole family! If any suggestions I would say if only it could be more tailor made for the theme I chosen, that would be perfect! A big thanks to Louise! Best wishes May"
"she arrived very on time and was kind, friendly and professional from the starts of the party until the end. everybody were happy and the birthday girl amused by her performance. she kept busy the children all the time. we forgot take pictures with her but probably next time. Thanks so much. i will contact you next year per sure."
(Phoebe) - Posted 1 week ago
We are so pleased that your daughter enjoyed her Frozen party! Thank you very much for your review and we will look forward to working for you again in the future!
"Lara was our entertainer, we had a joint party with around 20-30kids. She was amazing, professional, on time, and fun! The children loved her and she did a very good job! Will definitely be using happy kinder for every event!! Thank you Lara!!"
(Lara) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your review! It is great to hear that the girls and their friends had such great fun at the summer disco party! We look forward to working for you again in the future! Have a great week!
"As always, Happy Kinder Parties delivered a perfect birthday party for my daughter. We have used them three times now and never been disappointed. Their entertainers are very professional, they learn the kid's names quickly and get everyone involved. We had a great time and my daughter was very happy. Thank you!"
(Lara) - Posted 1 week ago
We are very happy to hear that Lila and her friends had a great party! It was a pleasure to work for you again and thank you very much for your review!
"I was so impressed with Fairy Chloe from happy kinder parties , who I saw at Erin Syrus’s 5th party. She had a wonderful manner with the children and entertained them for 2 hours fantastically .the concept appealed to me so much as the stress of young children’s parties is enormous even if you are totally organised- being able to have your child’s party at home with them being taken care off and entertained - genius! The children had so much fun . I would definitely love to use them for my childrens parties and would definitely recommend to friends."
(Chloe) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your review. It makes us so happy to hear we helped to make the occasion as stress free as possible and fun for everyone! Thank you also for the recommendation. Have a great weekend!
(Katy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that Milo and his friends had fun with Katy. The photos are fantastic so thank you for sharing with us! Thank you also for the recommendation! Have a great week! :)
"Happy Kinder Parties was excellent at my Nursery Graduation, the process was easy to follow to book and the entertainer herself was very good. She was fun, friendly and professional. Everyone had a great time and the children loved her."
(Louise) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It was a pleasure to work for you again and be part of the Nursery celebrations! Many thanks for your review and we hope you all have a great summer!
"Our fairy entertainer was extremely lovely, very professional, great with the kids, all of them loved her, as did our friends (the parents) comment on how great she was. AMAZING! THANK YOU :) xx"
(Laura A) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your review! We are very happy to hear how much both the children and grown ups enjoyed the party! Have a great weekend :)
"The communication was great! The booking was really simple online and we had a call a week or so before the party to confirm details. On the day of the party our entertainer arrived later than we anticipated and we had a few guests already arrive so this wasn’t ideal as we had to improvise . Our entertainer was really polite however we didn’t feel that she grasped the full attention of the children. Our entertainer we imagined would also really absorb our theme so when we were told to allow for setup time we were disappointed it was a suitcase open on the floor and a sound system. This really took the magic away from the superhero day as our daughter envisaged a real superhero boot camp style party, and it just seemed a bit fragmented and not as engulfing. It was a shame as actually I feel that we could have done something ourselves now that would have been a bit more special. Overall a good day but disappointing implementation."
(Katy) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Chloe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very sorry that you felt disappointed with certain aspects of the entertainment, but very glad that it was overall a good day.

I have spoken with Katy about your comments and how we can improve in the future. She said she arrived at 10.45am which was 15 minutes before the start time of the booking. I can completely understand that this is not ideal, as she had told you she would be there 30 minutes before the start time of the booking. I do apologise for this. Katy said the venue was tucked behind another building and she had driven past it several times without finding it which made the arrival time 15 minutes later than expected. This is of course not your fault at all and I can understand how this could be worrying for you. Our entertainers always aim to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the booking as this gives ample time for set up. Katy was very glad that in spite of arriving 15 minutes later than planned, she was still able to start the entertainment on time at 11am as booked.

For our parties we provide a sound system, bubble machine and other props which include a parachute, pom poms, ribbons, balls, magic tricks, balloons and glitter tattoos. Our equipment is transported in a large suitcase alongside the separate electrical equipment. The set up time is to allow the entertainer time to set up and ensure the electrical equipment is ready to go, along with getting all the props set out on the table to ensure the smooth running of the party, and time to get changed into costume.

We always strive to provide a party that is as in line as possible with what our clients expect or have requested in terms of structure and the type of activities provided, so we are very sorry that you feel the entertainment was not what your daughter had in mind. We always encourage clients to give us as much information as possible so we can tailor the party to their wishes. Unfortunately Katy did not know your daughter wanted a boot camp style party, so Katy ran her Superhero party plan, theming the games and activities to superhero and Batgirl.

We always appreciate feedback as it helps us be the best we can and shows us where we can improve. We have discussed this feedback in detail with Katy and what changes can be made going forward.

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, and I apologise again that this time we fell short of your expectations.

Kind regards,

Sophie
"We had our company summer party with Chloe from Happy Kinder Parties entertaining the children. They all had a great and it was fun to see them so engaged with Chloe. Briliant, highly recommend them."
(Chloe) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much! We are very happy to hear everyone enjoyed the summer party at the weekend! Thank you also for the recommendation. Have a great week!
"We hired an Ariel Princess for our daughters 5th birthday party. They were amazing, making our daughter feel at ease and special from the moment they arrived.. She kept all of the girls entertained throughout the whole party and was just amazing! This is the 2nd time we have used Happy Kinder Parties and will definatley use again!"
(Louise) - Posted 4 weeks ago
We are so pleased that Grace enjoyed her princess and mermaid party! Thank you very much for your review and we very much look forward to working for you again in the future1
"Thank so much to Phoebe who was just brilliant. She kept all the children fully engaged for the whole 2 hrs. My son loves batman so we had a super hero themed party. She had researched all the characters and built in lots of batman references and games as well as making sure all my son's favourite songs were played. I had lots of parents come up to me during the party saying how good she was! The game choices were really good and interactive and worked for boys and girls. There were 20 children at the party and she was so attentive to each and everyone. Thank you again for making my son's birthday so special."
(Phoebe) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your review! Phoebe had a great time at Stanley's party too! We are so pleased to hear how much he enjoyed it!
"We had a frozen theme party for my four year old daughter at her nursery. Louise was brilliant, entertaining thirty children between two to four years of age with ease. We would highly recommend Louise and Happy Kinder Parties to all our family and friends."
(Louise) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation too!
(Lara) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your review and the great photo of two beautiful Snow Whites!
"I can't praise Chloe and Happy Kinder Parties highly enough. Chloe, dressed as a fairy, entertained about 25 children for two hours at my daughter's 5th birthday party. It was an exceptionally hot day (the party was outside), and Chloe worked tirelessly from the moment she arrived, half an hour before the party began, to the point when she left. Her games were imaginative and inclusive, and her manner with the children was lovely. From my point of view, it made the whole experience an absolute pleasure. I was free to concentrate on making sure people had food and drink, and that was about it! The children had a wonderful time, and the feedback from both children and adults after the event was that it had been a magical party, the best they'd been to, and so on. My daughter definitely wants Chloe to come to her 6th birthday party, and from my own point of view I would have absolutely no hesitation in approaching Happy Kinder Parties next year. The booking process couldn't have been easier, and I had good communication with the company from beginning to end. I'm really grateful for such a great experience!"
(Chloe) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your lovely review which has made our day here in the Happy Kinder office. We love to help make a special little persons day fun and also to help take any stress out of a party for the parents! We would love to work for you again in the future and look forward to hearing from you!
"We have been using Happy Kinder Party's for a few years now, each party is adapted to exactly what we want and always amazing!! All the children and adults have a great time!! Thanks again see you at Christmas!!! :)"
(Louise) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased both the adults and the children had fun and we are looking forward to being part of the Nursery celebrations again at Christmas!
"My daughter had a fantastic birthday and had so much fun. It made her party really special."
(Katie) - Posted 1 month ago
Many thanks for your review! We are so glad that Jessica enjoyed her party!
"We used Happy Kinder parties for my son’s 5th party and had a Star Wars theme with our entertainer dressed as Princess Leia. The party was absolutely brilliant with the kids being entertained non stop! She arrived early, set up and did not stop until the party finished. She was absolutely fantastic. We were so pleased that we are booking another Happy Kinder Party for my other son’s 3rd birthday. Cannot recommend enough."
(Kate) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We are looking forward to working for you again very soon!
"Lara was our entertainer and did a fantastic job of keeping 15 six year olds in high spirits for 2 hours with some really fun and imaginative party games. She was happy, professional and had a lovely personality and even dressed up as a mermaid in 85 degree heat without complaint! Thank you Lara for being so lovely and for providing my daughter with a memorable birthday party. We will be using Lara and Happy Kinder parties again!"
(Lara) - Posted 1 month ago
We are so glad that Sienna and her friends had such fun at the party! Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to working for you again!
"Our entertainer was fantastic and we were so happy with the party"
(Phoebe) - Posted 1 month ago
Many thanks for your review! It is great to hear you were so happy with the party!
"We had Louise as an entertainer for my 4 year old's party and she was fantastic. She kept 30 children entertained and engaged throughout the whole party, in 30 degree heat, dressed as a dinosaur and without even breaking a sweat! This allowed us to enjoy the party, make sure everyones drinks were topped up and food was organised. She got all the children seated for food and even continued doing glitter tattoos while they ate. I would happily book Happy Kinder again for another party and will certainly recommend them to friends."
(Louise) - Posted 1 month ago
We are so pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed the party in the sun! Thank you very much for your review and also the recommendation!
Happy Kinder Parties is rated 4.90 based on 678 reviews