Happy Kinder Parties Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Happy Kinder Parties

How would you rate Happy Kinder Parties ?

Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much to Amy for a fantastic party - all the children, big and little, had a fab time - from balloon modelling and dancing to an array of party games! Gracie asked me to say that trainee Georgina was great too! Organisation and communication was super - highly recommend."
Verified Buyer
"I’m very happy with Happy Kinder Parties... Everything was so easy to organise ,Louise did a fantastic job with the children she was so good and kept the children busy and entertained for all the party.I definitely going to book again with you. Thanks Juljeta!"
"I had a fantastic party with Happy Kinder for my little boys 4th birthday party. He loved all the games, the magic and the dancing. Our entertainer was so full of energy and enthusiasm and Sam and his friends loved her. She made sure there was something for everyone and Sam's big brother and his friends enjoyed it just as much. I had lots of lovely comments from parents and would definitely recommend Happy Kinder parties to anyone who wants a very fun, happy, stress free party for their little or not so little ones!"
"The entertainer kept the kids happy and organised (in control even) during all the activities. The kids were engaged and entertained for the whole period of time. She accommodated a few changes on schedule (waiting for kids to arrive or happy birthday song) and was very helpful."
Suzette Brentwood Essex.
Verified Reviewer
"Louise was Outstanding! Our Granddaughters birthday party was perfect. For her 5th birthday our granddaughter wanted a pirate party. We invited 22 children and their siblings for our celebration. Louise was fantastic. She entertained the children as they arrived at the venue, making balloon animals before the party started and kept every one relaxed and happy until all the children were there. The children were all engaged throughout the first hour playing Cannon balls , hide the Pompoms and Musical Statues. During lunch. Louise helped serving the children drinks and kept them amused, giving every one stencil tattoos of their choice. After lunch there was more fun and games with a giant parachute. The children loved pretending to be a cat or a mouse they had a really great time. We all enjoyed ourselves so much that the time went by so fast. We had many positive comments from Mums and Dads. One Mum commented that she wished Louise could go home with her, as her children had been so well behaved. Thank you All the best Suzette Brentwood, Essex."
(Louise) - Posted 5 days ago
Thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled to hear what a lovely time everyone had at your granddaughters party! Have a wonderful week.
Maria Keigma
Verified Buyer
"It was my first time to book a party entertainment and all went better than I hoped for. My daughter's party was a big success and everyone was happy. From the very first contact till the last moment everything was treated with professionalism and detail. Any problems or concerns that occured were fast solved. Phoebe (our entertainer) managed to keep a very small group of kids engaged and entertained for two hours. She was polite and caring and did anything she could to please us. I would definitely recommend them."
(Phoebe) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your comments! We are so pleased to hear what a success the party was. Many thanks also for the recommendation. Have a great week!
"Chloe & Lara are superb and they make sure all the kids are participated during the hour. The atmosphere are amazing, fun and lots of activities to keep our birthday girls, kids & grown ups well entertained."
(Chloe & Lara) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased everyone enjoyed the party! Have a great week!
"I have now used your company 4 times and have always been happy with the quality of the entertainers."
Thank you for your review!
Terence Waters
Verified Buyer
"I cannot praise Vicky enough. She arrived on time and was totally in control throughout the period. I loved what she did, the parents loved what she did and most importantly the kids loved what she did -- which was no mean feat given the age span was 2 to 11 year olds. Fantastic!"
(Vicky) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad both the children and adults alike had such fun at your celebration. Have a great weekend!
"This is 2nd time I choose Happy Kinder Parties for my children's birthday party. Last year my son and this year my daughter. The party entertainers have been very professional and both my kids and their friends had wonderful parties. One of my ex-employers also used them for staff kids party with great success. I highly recommend Happy Kinder Parties."
(Zellia) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your review! We are looking forward to working for you again! Have a great weekend :)
"Totally fabulous party! Kate was brilliant and entertained our kids and their friends for two fun hours while the parents enjoyed some catchup time. Brilliant games, baloons, magic, bubble, glitter tattoos and more! Thank you SO much Kate! x"
(Kate) - Posted 1 month ago
Many thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear how much everyone enjoyed the party and the entertainment!
(Amy) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your lovely review and recommendation. The photos are amazing! It looks like it was a very fun filled party! Enjoy the rest of your week :)
(Louise) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your lovely review and a huge thank you for sharing the lovely photos of the party! We look forward to working for you again in the future!
"My daughters party was absolutely wonderful. Vicky was the entertainer who kept the childeren busy from the moment she walked into the room. I will definitely use your services again for my next party"
(Vicky) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to working for you again!
"Happy Kinder Parties took the stress out of organising my daughter's third birthday party and were professional and reliable right from the first contact. Kate had the kids entertained from start to finish with fun games, songs, dancing and magic. She was brilliant with all the kids, despite there being quite a big age range. My daughter is still talking about what a great party she had!"
(Kate) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so glad Edith enjoyed her party so much. Have a great week!
"Very good contact from the company overall from the beginning and thoughout. Chloe was lovely, she was very accomodating and took up all our requests; from wearing our own costume to integrating our surprise pinata and inflatable pikachu. She was naturally gregarious and chilled out. She even offered help setting the party decorations up. Chloe kept the children all focused and importantly didnt leave the quite children in the corner out! After the party at school, one mum said that her child 'didn't stop talking about the party all weekend'"
(Chloe) - Posted 1 month ago
We are so glad Oliver and his friends had such a good time at the pokemon party! Thank you so much for your review!
"Louise did a fantastic job keeping all the children entertained at my son's 7th birthday party! They all had a great time. She even came to the rescue when we had a cake malfunction! Big thanks to Louise."
(Louise) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the lovely review! We are very pleased to hear that all of the children enjoyed the party so much!
"Kept the kids of all ages entertained"
(Louise) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for your review!
"Olivia was energetic and charming with the kids. A bunch of 4 years old can be challenging and yet Olivia was able to get all of them participate and ultimately enjoy a wonderful hour."
(Olivia) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for our review! We are so glad to hear Olivia was such a hit!
"The entertainer was excellent - a hit with everyone and needed no instructions from me - win win all round!"
(Vicky) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your review!
Gunhild Grieve
Verified Reviewer
"We organised a Star Wars Party for our son Robert. Vicky dressed as Princess Leia and was amazing with the kids. She kept their attention really well with fun games for 7 year olds. The kids had a brilliant party and time flew by. Thank you so much for another great experience."
(Vicky) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was a pleasure to work for you again and we are so pleased Robert and his friends enjoyed the party!
"The children loved the entertainer! She left them busy all the time with amazing, funny, fun and creative activitivies and games! It had magic show, dancing time, bubbles, tattoo, the kids didn't realise that the time had passed so quickly and they didn’t want to go back home! I had booked the entertainer for my daughter’s birthday party last year and I will book again for this year. I really recommend their work!"
(Amy F) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! We are so glad to hear the children all enjoyed it so much. We look forward to working for you again this year.
"Louise was very professional, she called the week before the party and arrived early on the day to set up with plenty of time. She completely ran the 2 hour party so we didn’t need to entertain 30 children ourselves. The children loved her, my friends daughters now all want Princess Elsa at their next birthdays!"
(Louise) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased to hear the children enjoyed the Frozen party and Elsa!
Happy Kinder Parties is rated 4.90 based on 651 reviews