Happy Kinder Parties Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Happy Kinder Parties

Tell us how Happy Kinder Parties made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Mark
"We loved the entertainment provided by Jes. She was such a happy, smiley, professional and fun entertainer. The kids had a ball. Would definitely use Happy Kinder Parties again next year!"
Lucy
"My first party for my gorgeous 3 year old daughter. An absolute delight. The entertainer was so fantastic. All the kids were fully engaged throughout the party. Everyone loved every second. Even the parents! Would highly recommend."
"Our entertainer was so amazing my daugther had a great time and we have booked again with a different princess as all the kids had a wonderful time and great memories was made."
"We are so happy to have had Sherine entertaining the children to our daughter 7th birthday party. She made sure all children were happy and engaged. Thank you very much for the great fun! :)"
(Sherine) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you very much for your review! It is great to hear that Luna and her friends had lots of fun!

With best regards from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Team
"Fantastic entertainer. The kids loved it and she was a natural with the children. She also kept a close eye on the children to make sure none of them wondered off. Would definitely recommend to a friend! Thank you. Tom & Caroline."
(Louise) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation!

With best wishes from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Team
"Great experience with happy kinder parties and Katie was a fantastic entertainer keeping a group of 2 - 6 year olds entertained for 2 hours! Thank you :)"
(Katie D) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to be part of your party!

Have a great weekend!

With best wishes from Louisa and the Happy Kinder team
"Our daughter just had the best 4th birthday party thanks to Happy Kinder Parties. we had professional facepainter Tracy who made the kids all look amazing with the patience for even the youngest wriggly guest. Entertainer Phoebe then did an incredible job making sure everyone had fun fun fun. Thanks so much, I will use your services again and would highly recommend to anyone!"
(Phoebe) - Posted 1 week ago
We are so happy to hear the children loved the face painting and all the party fun! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We look forward to working for you again in the future!

Have a great weekend!

With best wishes from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Parties Team
"What a fantastic party! Phoebe was an amazing spider woman and entertained 28 four year olds with such naturalness, the kids absolutely loved her and had a ball of a time! Highly recommended!"
(Phoebe) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! We are so happy to hear that all of the children enjoyed the super hero party!

I hope you have a great week!

With best wishes from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Team
"Happy Kinder was very straightforward to book and Katie who came as unicorn was perfect! The way she orchestrated the children and enchanted them was amazing! The children were immersed in her world of games! I was impressed by how she choo choo trained the children to the table! Would have loved to upload photos but need to protect the privacy of the other kids!...."
(Katie D) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We are so pleased that everyone enjoyed the Unicorn party!

With best wishes from Louisa and everyone at Happy Kinder Parties
"Happy kinder parties made my sons 5th Birthday party incredibly entertaining. All the children enjoyed themselves, Kristina was amazing with the kids kept them thoroughly entertained. I would definitely recommend happy kinder party. From the booking process to delivery of service was amazing. Thank you happy kinder party for doing what you do! Helping parents make their children’s party extra special."
(Christina) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy to hear that the children had such a fun time. Thank you for choosing us to be involved in such a special day!

Best wishes from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Team
"Dealing with Happy Kinder Parties was entirely stress-free and rewarding. When booking, all was clearly explained, I was contacted and responded to in a timely fashion, and the company was utterly professional and pleasant throughout. Vicky, our talented and kind entertainer, was absolute magic, and was able to bring shyer children out of themselves as well as celebrate those who were enthusiastic from the beginning. My daughter and her friends loved the party, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for a great experience."
(Vicky) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It is so lovely to hear your comments. It is so important to us that each birthday child has the best birthday possible, and we are so glad to make the planning as smooth and stress free as it can be! Thank you for your review!

With best wishes from Louisa and the team and Happy Kinder Parties
"We saw Katie at a recent party and she was great - kept the kids really entertained."
(Katie D) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Many thanks for your review!
"Happy Kinder parties were great. Very professional service. We had Vicky at our party who was amazing with the kids. We had children of all ages and she managed to keep them all entertained. I had kids telling me it was the best party ever. Thank you Vicky and happy kinder parties."
(Vicky) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your review!

Have a lovely weekend!

With best wishes from all of the Happy Kinder Parties team
(Jesamine) - Posted 1 month ago
What a lovely photo! Thank you very much for your review. It is so great to hear how much the children enjoyed the party! We look forward to working for you again!

With best wishes from the Happy Kinder Team
(Jesamine) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for the review and great photo! Thank you also for the recommendation. Have a great Easter! :)

Best wishes from Louisa and the team at Happy Kinder Parties
"Katie was energetic and engaging - the children had a great time."
(Katie) - Posted 1 month ago
Many thanks for your review!

With best wishes from Louisa, Katie and the team at Happy Kinder Parties
"Phoebe was very good at entertaining a good group of 3yo kids for my daughter’s Birthday party ! Lots of games, singing, magic tricks kept them happy all the way through! All went very well."
(Phoebe) - Posted 1 month ago
We are so pleased your daughter and her friends had fun! Many thanks for your review!

With kind regards from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Team
(Lara) - Posted 1 month ago
Many thanks for your review and fantastic photo! We are looking forward to working for you again this year!

With best wishes from Louisa and all at Happy Kinder Parties
"Katie stepped into cover at the last minute due to the original party entertainer falling very unwell. She was great. You wouldn’t have known she hadn’t organised it. It was a lovely day and the children were out and about and Katie just went with the flow taking the entertainment outside when needing to and getting everyone involved. The team were great to work with and really took a lot of worry off my shoulders! Highly recommend Happy Kinder Parties! Thank you to you all!"
Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure for us to be involved in you party!

With best wishes from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Team
"Excellent entertainment for kids. Phoebe, our entertainer, managed to engage kids all the time. My daughter and her guests had really good fun. I don’t know what I would do without her. 5 stars!"
(Pheobe) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased your daughter enjoyed her party!

With best wishes from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Team
"It was our son's 5th birthday the other day. We chose a car theme party with Happy Kinder Parties and Christina showed up. We couldn't have asked for more. Children and other parents alike loved her. They were happy and impressed by her liveliness, professionalism and good looks. My son was especially impressed by her balloon making and car racing skills. I loved it because Christina was full of smiles and made sure that children were having a good time. Thank you Happy Kinder Parties (“nomen est omen”) and thank you lovely Christina for making my son's birthday party memorable!"
(Christina) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your review and for sharing such a fantastic photo! It is great for us to see pictures of our team doing what they love! We are so happy that your son enjoyed his party so much!

Have a great week.

With best wishes from Louisa and the Happy Kinder Team
"We had a 5 year old's super hero party with Phoebe. She was full of energy and kept the children happy and entertained. My daughter had a fantastic time and wants Phoebe to come again next year! Thanks so much for a fantastic party"
(Pheobe) - Posted 1 month ago
Many thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear that your daughter loved Phoebe so much! Have a great week! :)

With best wishes from Louisa and all of the Happy Kinder team
"Phoebe was lovely and kept the kids engaged and entertained throughout. Would highly recommend."
(Pheobe) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! Wow what a fantastic photo! :)
Happy Kinder Parties is rated 4.91 based on 796 reviews