Hangover Weekends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hangover Weekends
Read Hangover Weekends Reviews

About Hangover Weekends:

So you’ve been given the mission to plan an unforgettable weekend for your best friend, luckily for you it’s what we specialise in.

We offer specialist bespoke packages for Stag weekends and Hen parties throughout the UK.

For Stags we have the ever popular Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Bournemouth to name a few and for Hens, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Edinburgh.

We have over 11+ locations to choose from for both Stag and Hen weekends.

info@hangoverweekends.co.uk

Pottery Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Tell us how Hangover Weekends made you happy
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Emma
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Elliott Barron
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 19th November 2019
The Partners they use for the Stag Weekend were fantastic. Couldn't fault them. I'm not actually sure what Hangover Weekends does but for advertising the possible activities to do in the area. Not a single bar/ club in Newcadtle recognised the 'drinks/ entey band' that Hangover Weekend provided.. The 'Dentist Chair' that was to happen at 6 o clock never happened as apparently we had to be there beofre 3pm. 3pm! I find this hard to understand since Hangover Weekends knew that we would be in the middle of Go Karting at 3 pm. As I said, the Partners involved were great. What little hangover weekend LSC had to do they did extremely poorly and I wouldn't advise other to use them for their 'service'.
Hi Joe, I'm sure you can see that Oliver Bramley has already left a review below from your group which we have responded to. We have also spoken with the organiser of the stag party regarding any issues. As you mentioned above you are more than happy with the activities that you attended which is great. However your negative points seem to be down to a lack of communication. The Dentist chair states online that he takes place during the day, and you didn't have any wristbands in your package, I'm not sure where you acquired these from but we didn't send these to you? With regards to the package, you booked a Hotel, Quad Biking, Bars, nightclub. Which you have mentioned you couldn't fault the hotel or activities therefore I fail to see how this can reflect a 1 star review. Hangover Weekends
Hangover Weekends is rated 4.85 based on 357 reviews