Hangover Weekends Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hangover Weekends

About Hangover Weekends: So you’ve been given the mission to plan an unforgettable weekend for your best friend, luckily for you it’s what we specialise in.

We offer specialist bespoke packages for Stag weekends and Hen parties throughout the UK.

For Stags we have the ever popular Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Bournemouth to name a few and for Hens, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Edinburgh.

We have over 11+ locations to choose from for both Stag and Hen weekends.

info@hangoverweekends.co.uk

Pottery Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne

How would you rate Hangover Weekends ?

Michelle Peters
"We recently went on a hen weekend for my future daughter in law and couldn't of wished for a better time. Everything was organised so well and nothing was too much trouble for the organisers,who went above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we asked for. I would strongly recommend booking with hangover weekends you won't be disappointed"
Margaret Sheerin
"Had a fantastic weekend from start to finish. Hotel could have done with tidy room as we were there for two nights but all they done was change towels. But the staff were really pleasant especially Ben he was fantastic to the extent of making waffles for us."
"Myself and all of my Hen Party had the most amazing time thanks to Hangover Weekends! I went onto the website, chose what i wanted for my perfect hen party (a hard decision as there was so much to choose from) I had an email back with the quote almost straight away and was surprised at how good of a price it was! I booked and gave numbers (my numbers changed a few times, but Sam and Emily were really understanding and sorted it straight away. I also had someone who could only do a few activities, Emily quickly got me a price for that and booked it with no hassle. She was even incredible for the last minute add ons/changes!! Both Sam and Emily were amazing from the start and were always on hand to give me help when needed. This was the easiest and most stress free thing i have ever done! all i had to do with chose what i wanted to do, they handled it from there and for such a cheap price, you will certainly not regret booking it! All of the activities we did were brilliant (inflatable obstacle course, cocktail making, prosecco, dream boys, free nightclub entry and an overnight stay in Birmingham) We have never laughed so much in our lives at all of the activities! Staff couldn't do enough to make you feel welcome and to ensure you were having the best time! The hotel was also perfect for us! I honestly cannot recommend Hangover Weekends enough! i will 100% be using them again for parties and events! Thankyou guys!"
"Wonderful time thanks the apartments were amazing a fab weekend Newcastle was lovely"
"Sam was brilliant at helping to organise my sisters hen do in Manchester. He was always on hand to answer any questions and we all had a fantastic weekend. My sister loved it!"
"Brilliant weekend. The crystal naxe activity was great. Wonderful memories made this weekend."
"Booked through hangover weekends and we had an absolute blast. Andy was so helpful and sorted everything out which left it stress free. We done the maze which was great and I was also there in April and had done bubble mayhem,definitely recommend both off these activities,we had so many giggles and made great memories were made. Definitely will be booking through them again and I can’t recommend it enough,thanks again Andy 😄"
"Thank you so much for an amazing weekend in Liverpool for my hen do."
"We have just returned from my sister hen weekend in Liverpool, we had a great time. I was worried about organising the weekend, but Hangover Weekends were brilliant and organised everything for us. They are so helpful and did not mind me sending them numerous emails before hand, they always replied straight away and we’re really helpful. It was also good that everyone could log on individually to pay their balances, rather than collecting all of the money. I would definitely recommend booking through Hangover Weekends."
"Had the most fun weekend in Liverpool! Everything went so well, no issues at all. Booking process also so easy to use, and made it so easy to collect payments. Would highly recommend!"
"Fab service - kept us in the loop along the way and made the planning of a hen party completely stress- free. Not having to handle the money myself was a massive bonus too! The whole process, including the day, was absolutely seamless. The Tipsy Tea and Cocktail Making in Newcastle went down a treat, and everyone had an amazing weekend! Cant recommend enough - thanks Andy and team!"
"Great weekend! Especially liked the tipsy tea. Would recommend to anyone looking to book for a hen party, particularly large groups, was well organised and easy to pay online x"
"I had an amazing night planned by hangover weekends for my hen do. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish and it was a brilliant night that everyone involved really enjoyed! I would definitely recommend hangover weekends!"
"Hello there . Yes we had a great weekend - good show , great night had by all."
"Very clear communications with Andy who was incredibly helpful and happy to answer calls any day of the week at any time! We organised 'It's A Knockout' and whiskey tasting for a stag and both activities went down a treat. Definitely worth using Andy and his expert team for a hassle free stag/hen!"
"We recently used the company for our friend’s hen do and I would fully recommend them to anyone! We had a fabulous day! Everything from the afternoon tea to the cocktail making to the private table we had with fizz was arranged perfectly with no hiccups, meaning we could just enjoy the weekend! The payment system was so easy to use as well and everyone could pay individually for what they wanted to do!"
"I couldnt recommend hangover weekends enough after me and my friends had a night out organised by them last Friday night and it was definitely one of the best nights I’ve had in Newcastle by far. Everything about the night was amazing from start to finish. The hotel was in a perfect location, the meal at Tomahawk was beautiful and the rest of the night was spent in Koos where we had a table reserved and it was all fab."
"Everything ran smoothly and the hotel went the extra mile!!"
"Had an amazing weekend from start to finish! Everything was well planned and our apartments were very central. Sam our organiser was fantastic and would definitely recommend hangover weekends!"
"Was a great weekend. The hotel was situated close to the places we wanted to attend. The actvities were very enjoyable and staff were nice and helpful. The whole weekend was well worth the money that we paid."
Hangover Weekends is rated 4.84 based on 213 reviews