Hangover Weekends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hangover Weekends
Read Hangover Weekends Reviews

About Hangover Weekends:

So you’ve been given the mission to plan an unforgettable weekend for your best friend, luckily for you it’s what we specialise in.

We offer specialist bespoke packages for Stag weekends and Hen parties throughout the UK.

For Stags we have the ever popular Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Bournemouth to name a few and for Hens, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Edinburgh.

We have over 11+ locations to choose from for both Stag and Hen weekends.

info@hangoverweekends.co.uk

Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 23rd September 2019
Katy Statham
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 17th September 2019
Jane Parker
We had fab night for my best friend's hen. Glow ball was great fun. And the lads were great. Cocktail making was great with plenty of booze 👌 well organised. And always there to answer questions 😉
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Fantastic service from start to finish. We had a great hen weekend in Birmingham! Thank you so much!!
Booked a hen weekend for a group of 12 girls and the packages they offer are great and have lots of options. The team are so friendly and were always available to answer my questions (no matter how small the question) on email, phone and WhatsApp. They were a pleasure to deal with and they literally took all the pressure off my shoulders.
Unfortunately the weekend was cancelled due to corona but I would 100% book again with these guys. Would definitely recommend.
Andy did a fantastic job organising our stag do to Hamburg, which included a boat trip, a football match, brewery and VIP entry and table at club. He made my life very easy as the best man having to organise 14 stags. Would thoroughly recommend Hangover Weekends and their services to anyone.

Thanks Andy!
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Very professional organisation, everything in their itinerary went according to plan. This is the second time that we have booked through Hangover Weekend and definitely would use them again. Thanks for a great weekend
Really enjoyable. Had a fab weekend
I am just back from my best friends HenDo which I had the help of organising with Andy @HW. I cannot recommend this company enough, from the day I booked all 12 of us hens to Newcastle it’s been a breeze. The communication has been first class, just a drop of a text and you have a reply within the hour. Thank you again HW you’ve made it all perfect and the bride to he has had an amazing HenDo. Best wishes RB
I. Was. Very disappointed with the staff ( security and bar staff ) attitude .. May be look at another hotel for your package .. Every thing else was good ..
This was booked by the best man of a stag party. Attending Go Karting which was exceptional. Hardly any time waiting as races were quick and the staff kept it rolling along nicely. Then off for some dodgeball and 5 a side football. Again this was excellent brining back many childhood memories and a great laugh. Out for a pub crawl later which the prices were extremely high but hey ho. We never made the VIP club as it was a bit far out the way but all in all excellent weekend
Great weekend party bus and driver fantastic and the whole experience great
Absolutely fantastic weekend in Newcastle organised through Hangover Weekends! From the outset the team catered for exactly what we were looking for within the right prices range for us and we couldn't have asked for the weekend to have ran smoother! We had just under 30 females and there was something for everybody to enjoy thanks to it being booked down to every last detail! Would highly recommend booking through Hangover Weekends - thank you so much!
Just back from liverpool, we had my sisters hens, got in touch with hangover weekend, and they organized everything for us, from start to finish, central to everything, great hen house, everyone loved the cocktail making class, I couldn't fault anything about the weekend, I would reccomend hangover weekend to anyone, thanks again : paula.
Andy from Hangover Weekends helped me organise my friend’s hen weekend in Liverpool. He was so helpful and made the process so easy so organise. The payments were spread over over a few months making it easier for the other hens to budget for. The app also made things a lot easier knowing all the itinerary and addresses for each activity were all in one place. I would definitely go with Hangover Weekends again if I was organising another Hen Party.
A very thorough service from start to finish booking ,deciding on what to do to suit everyone's budget,payment choice to pay in installments, communication, sorting out meal choices,destination of hotel to various destinations of activities ,all in all a brilliant weekend the only issue we had was with the slug & lettuce and that wasn't hangover weekends fault at all I'd definitely use these guys again if the occasion arises many thanks nikki depledge mother of the bride
We had such a fantastic weekend in Newcastle for my sisters hen party. Everything was packed with things to do. The food places we ate at Eden & Slug and lettuce was delicious. The cocktail making class was great with Steven & Jo I think they were called. We had such a fun time doing the escape room. Couldn’t fault the accommodation or breakfast included was great. Everyone enjoyed the weekend. It was all within walking distance so we were never far away and if we needed a taxi was only ever a fiver.

Thank you hangover weekends for all your help in organising it. For always being at the end of the phone when I needed to ask a question. You always replied so quickly. (Emily & Andy).
You took so much stress of the organiser. Was so easy to pay for everything via the app and everyone loved using the app.
Weekend was perfect 👌🏽
Everything went smoothly
The first night I left my purse in a the bar and it was given to one of my friends for me
Staff were so nice everywhere we went
Would definitely recommend it
Absolutely Brilliant!! Start to Finish. Thank you
We used hangover weekend for my daughters hen and what a fantastic time we had the apartments at Salford keys where lovely , we also booked a butler and he was brilliant we had a good laugh and it got the party going before we went out for the evening. Can’t recommend Hangover weekend enough would definitely use again Andy was so patient nothing was too much trouble and if you ever have a problem they answer the phone no matter what time .Thank you your worth five stars for sure
We went for a hen weekend ain’t it was amazing from start to finish
It's well worth it has the best time, just a few points on the apartments that would make it a 5
WiFi
Anothet toilet or bathroom/shower room
More mirrors
Extra towels

All the activities were really enjoyed and the location was spot on!!!
We cannot thank Andy and his team enough for organising such a fab hen weekend for our best friend in Newcastle. You guys were on hand throughout the whole process an even when we were on the hen, you were still contactable. Everything was perfect and the hen had such a great time.
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 20th November 2019 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 20th November 2019 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 20th November 2019 Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Hangover Weekends is rated 4.85 based on 357 reviews