Hangover Weekends Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hangover Weekends
Read Hangover Weekends Reviews

About Hangover Weekends:

So you’ve been given the mission to plan an unforgettable weekend for your best friend, luckily for you it’s what we specialise in.

We offer specialist bespoke packages for Stag weekends and Hen parties throughout the UK.

For Stags we have the ever popular Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Bournemouth to name a few and for Hens, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Edinburgh.

We have over 11+ locations to choose from for both Stag and Hen weekends.

info@hangoverweekends.co.uk

Emma
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Elliott Barron
Lianne
Just wanted to say thank you. The weekend went amazingly well all the hens loved it and thought really goood value for money. It’s a knockout was a blast, really well organised and everyone could get involved regardless of fitness level or age (we came 2nd out of the 18 teams so over the moon with that). Good food at Cozy club (service a little slow but understandable considering first weekend they have been able to have big parties). Hula bar was great not all the music necessarily what we would choose but they mixed it up through the night and everyone danced the night away. Bar staff and bouncers really helpful and the drinks package was excellent with drinks flowing all night. The barman made sure the lady in the group who was pregnant wasn’t left out with a fancy mocktail and orange juice shots. Great fun with limbo and fire show (actually set bar on fire). Hotel was spot on and we even got a free Prosecco voucher to use 😀. You took the stress out of organising the weekend and nothing seemed too much trouble answering any and all queries in most cases within hours of me asking. Would highly recommend using Hangover Weekends when organising group weekend / nights out.
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Massive thank you to Hangover weekends for a fantastic hen party in Manchester. The swan street apartment was lovely and ideal for 20 plus hens. We did some really fun activities and nightlife. The process was soo easy and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you!!
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Fantastic weekend in Newcastle. All events were spot on and there absolutely zero issues the whole time. Big thanks to Andy for organising this especially during Covid restrictions. All 9 of us that attending had a fantastic time and would definitely recommend hangover weekends to anyone.
Had to isolate as mother tested positive for covid and was told I could not get a refund. Even though the government had told me I had to isolate, circumstances out of my control. I was the one that lost out, hangover weekends just kept all my money Very poor service, won’t ever be using this service again, my friends all agree to use a different provider in the future
Hi Josh, thanks for the review. I am sorry that we couldnt redeem any money for you. At such short notice we had to ask suppliers whether they were willing, as a good will gesture, to refund any money. Unfortunately as we suspect this kind of thing is going to happen frequently, they had to sitck to their T&C's. As we state on our website, we strongly advise, as per any Travel guidelines, that our groups have the correct travel insurance to cover such circumstances. Unfortunately if you did have the correct travel insurance you would have been able to get a refund, and of course we would have provided any evidence needed for the case. I dont feel therefore that your review is a valid one, as this isnt in our control, and would be grateful if you would consier revising your review? I know as per feedback from your group that attended the stag, that they "all had a fantastic time", and we provided them with a great stag do. Andy HW
Had a fantastic time, everything about the weekend was spot on!
Fantastic service! Always at the end of the phone to answer any questions and just an all round brilliant service would highly recommend.
Excellent planned weekend. Perfect location, Excellent Hotel.. Activities were booked with no issues at all. All lads very impressed and top top work. Thanks for everything
Fantastic service from start to finish. We had a great hen weekend in Birmingham! Thank you so much!!
Booked a hen weekend for a group of 12 girls and the packages they offer are great and have lots of options. The team are so friendly and were always available to answer my questions (no matter how small the question) on email, phone and WhatsApp. They were a pleasure to deal with and they literally took all the pressure off my shoulders. Unfortunately the weekend was cancelled due to corona but I would 100% book again with these guys. Would definitely recommend.
We had fab night for my best friend's hen. Glow ball was great fun. And the lads were great. Cocktail making was great with plenty of booze 👌 well organised. And always there to answer questions 😉
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Andy did a fantastic job organising our stag do to Hamburg, which included a boat trip, a football match, brewery and VIP entry and table at club. He made my life very easy as the best man having to organise 14 stags. Would thoroughly recommend Hangover Weekends and their services to anyone. Thanks Andy!
Hangover Weekends 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Very professional organisation, everything in their itinerary went according to plan. This is the second time that we have booked through Hangover Weekend and definitely would use them again. Thanks for a great weekend
Really enjoyable. Had a fab weekend
I am just back from my best friends HenDo which I had the help of organising with Andy @HW. I cannot recommend this company enough, from the day I booked all 12 of us hens to Newcastle it’s been a breeze. The communication has been first class, just a drop of a text and you have a reply within the hour. Thank you again HW you’ve made it all perfect and the bride to he has had an amazing HenDo. Best wishes RB
I. Was. Very disappointed with the staff ( security and bar staff ) attitude .. May be look at another hotel for your package .. Every thing else was good ..
This was booked by the best man of a stag party. Attending Go Karting which was exceptional. Hardly any time waiting as races were quick and the staff kept it rolling along nicely. Then off for some dodgeball and 5 a side football. Again this was excellent brining back many childhood memories and a great laugh. Out for a pub crawl later which the prices were extremely high but hey ho. We never made the VIP club as it was a bit far out the way but all in all excellent weekend
Great weekend party bus and driver fantastic and the whole experience great
Absolutely fantastic weekend in Newcastle organised through Hangover Weekends! From the outset the team catered for exactly what we were looking for within the right prices range for us and we couldn't have asked for the weekend to have ran smoother! We had just under 30 females and there was something for everybody to enjoy thanks to it being booked down to every last detail! Would highly recommend booking through Hangover Weekends - thank you so much!
Just back from liverpool, we had my sisters hens, got in touch with hangover weekend, and they organized everything for us, from start to finish, central to everything, great hen house, everyone loved the cocktail making class, I couldn't fault anything about the weekend, I would reccomend hangover weekend to anyone, thanks again : paula.
Andy from Hangover Weekends helped me organise my friend’s hen weekend in Liverpool. He was so helpful and made the process so easy so organise. The payments were spread over over a few months making it easier for the other hens to budget for. The app also made things a lot easier knowing all the itinerary and addresses for each activity were all in one place. I would definitely go with Hangover Weekends again if I was organising another Hen Party.
A very thorough service from start to finish booking ,deciding on what to do to suit everyone's budget,payment choice to pay in installments, communication, sorting out meal choices,destination of hotel to various destinations of activities ,all in all a brilliant weekend the only issue we had was with the slug & lettuce and that wasn't hangover weekends fault at all I'd definitely use these guys again if the occasion arises many thanks nikki depledge mother of the bride
Hangover Weekends is rated 4.84 based on 364 reviews