Hangover Weekends Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hangover Weekends

About Hangover Weekends: So you’ve been given the mission to plan an unforgettable weekend for your best friend, luckily for you it’s what we specialise in.

We offer specialist bespoke packages for Stag weekends and Hen parties throughout the UK.

For Stags we have the ever popular Newcastle, Manchester, Nottingham, Bournemouth to name a few and for Hens, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Edinburgh.

We have over 11+ locations to choose from for both Stag and Hen weekends.

info@hangoverweekends.co.uk

Pottery Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne

How would you rate Hangover Weekends?

Verified Buyer
"Had a fab weekend in Birmingham for my sisters hen party and 7 other hens. Sam organised the weekend and it couldn’t have gone smoother from being able to check in early into the hotel to put up decorations and nibbles and drinks, to our super fun experience with our cocktail class and then for our VIP booth in one of Birmingham’s newest cocktail lounge. It was a long day but we all had a fab time with a lot of laughing and memories that will last a life time. Thanks hangover weekend will deffinately use you guys again. Jade"
Charlotte Vessey
Charlotte Vessey
Verified Buyer
"The whole weekend was brilliant thank you, hotel was immaculate and staff were very helpful, cocktail making made our weekend it was amazing, so much fun! And dreamboys was a laugh and embarrassed the bride to be haha!! It really was the best girls weekend we’ve all had, EVER!! Thank you so much to Andy for organising it and helping when needed! Will defiantly recommend :)"
Kirsty Atkinson
Kirsty Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much Hangover Weekends for an amazing weekend! Everything included in our package was just 5* & our 'Hen' had the best weekend ever! Would highly recommend you! Thanks again! X"
"Well organised and good for larger groups."
Kate Harland
Verified Buyer
"It was amazing everything was arranged and so easy. Brilliant package."
Gina Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"We turned up and had a ball! Everything had been organised beforehand for us by Sam Clennett. All individual requests had been sorted which left us free to just enjoy the whole experience. I will definitely use Hangover Weekends again in the future."
Andrea Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic from the beginning to the end, Sam at hangover weekends was so helpful in organising every detail. All the activities were top notch. We especially enjoyed the Walrus cocktail making where the staff were amazing. I would highly recommend hangover weekend."
Joanne Foulds
Verified Buyer
"Great place great people had the best weekend ever definitely recommend and I will be returning 😘"
Helene Cammish
Verified Buyer
"Spent the weekend celebrating a birthday with 13 other ladies. Brilliant time, especially the cocktail making. The girl and boy who took the class, sorry can't remember their names but it was in walrus in Manchester were fabulous. Really lovely people and made the night special."
"Cannot thank you enough! My sister's hen do was a big task and nothing was too much trouble for Andy and them team. I particularly impressed with the communication from Hangover Weekends! The trips/activities planned were better than expected and good time was had by all in Newcastle! Thanks again, Emma x"
"Everything was done for us, all we had to do was turn up. Brilliant!"
"We had a great weekend in Birmingham organised through Sam. We stayed at city nites apartments which were roomy and great for a catch up with everyone before we went out. We booked a burlesque dance lesson, which was a really good fun. The instructor was amazing! And the dream boys were a real giggle! Good service from Sam, quick responses and ideas all for a very reasonable price. A happy and plain sailing hen do for all!"
"Had a fantastic weekend, it may seem quite a lot of money at the time but Hangover Weekends can be set up early so plenty of time to pay it off, if everything we did was priced up individually it would have cost loads more so we'll worth the money! Would definitely recommend it to people!"
Caroline Magee
Verified Reviewer
"Best Hen Weekend Ever !!!!!!!!!! Just home from Newcastle, everybody had an amazing time and are thanking me , when really they should be thanking Andy. Andy sorted everything from start to finish all silly questions were answered and nothing was any trouble. Hotel Indigo was fab, rooms, food, staff couldn't fault it........ it's a Knockout we have never laughed as much in our lives !!!!!!!!! So thank you so much Hangover Weekends and Andy for everything and will def b in touch if I need to organise a Hen or anything again xx"
Bethany McLachlan
Unverified Reviewer
"I used hangover weekends to plan my own hen weekend. Everything went perfectly to plan and we had no issues getting in places we had booked. A special thanks to Sam as he was always around to answer my queries, even out of his working hours when there was an issue with the spa company going into administration. The only 1 little thing was the food on the first night with cocktail making was very basic and i was told there'd be more than what we got. However, overall we had a fantastic weekend and i will 100% use hangover weekends again and recommend to friends and family. Thank you :) x"
Jemma Rocke
Verified Buyer
"WOW! what and amazing weekend we had! My sister (bride to be) has the most amazing surprising hen do and will be going down in history! The party bus is a must! It’s a brilliant way to get to pubs without walking everywhere! Everyone wanted to just stay on the bus all night it was that good! Sam has also been amazing answering all my questions and quarries, fantastic guys we will be using again!!"
Karen Wild
Verified Buyer
"Just had my daughters hen weekend in Newcastle. Everything was organised really well, hotel was great and located close to everything. We all had a great time and enjoyed the activities. Would definitely recommend and use again."
Sarah Lowery
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous weekend, Andy was such a great help with all of my queries. Spa treatments were fantastic, VIP booth was such a great set up. Thank you very much :) highly recommend"
Breige Hollywood
Verified Buyer
"Booked my sisters hen to Newcastle not having a clue about the city at all! Found Hangover Weekends online and Andy sorted everything :) I provided him with a budget and he organised our accommodation, activities, drinks, nightclubs and everything! Highly recommend this company for a hen party or a stag!"
"There was a good variety of activities organised for us to do. The food at the restaurant was excellent and lots of it. The hotel and breakfast was amazing and I can't believe how affordable it was. Would definitely recommend."
Stevie Webb
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to book communication is brilliant phoned a few times to change things and was never a problem. The whole weekend was absolutely perfect everything went to plan. Would definitely use again and reccomend l."
Jane Spriggs
Verified Buyer
"An excellent weekend. Really good value for money as the hotel, restaurants and clubs were all of an excellent standard. I would recommend it to anyone x"
Hangover Weekends is rated 4.85 based on 152 reviews