Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Tracey helped me through the basic admin with her usual fast and efficient service. Thanks Tracey! Phil
smooth transfer of medical insurance from one company to another
Paige is attentive, knowledgeable and invaluable.
We have used Halo since the inception of our company health policy. Paige in particular is very knowledgeable and responsive and always ready to go above and beyond to help and to explain the intricacies of the policy to our staff. Every year she negotiates a great deal for us, something we would not be able to do without the assistance of a broker.
Tracey Kitchen has a comprehensive knowledge and understanding on her products and clearly explains all important details. Excellent quality service!
Quick turn around and great knowledge of the industry. Have used for years and always will continue to use! Superb service. Paige is a star!!
I have used Halo for a number of years to arrange private medical cover, as well as life insurance and have recommended their services to a number of colleagues and friends. I have always been impressed by how thorough they have been. Tracey Kitchen in particular has been excellent. Many thanks - insurance made easy!
Tracey Kitchen is very helpful and goes through everything in detail.
Excellent help and care for another year! Truly wonderful and efficient! Thank you so much, Tracey!
Excellent Service, Tracey is so helpfull and offers great advice. Tracey was a great help, when it came to Staff completing their applications for the new healthcare scheme, nothing was too much trouble.
Good and friendly advice from Tracey
First class service from Tracey.
The team is always so helpful and kind!
Customer service is second to none and everything is explained in a clear and concise way so you know exactly what you're getting. Very happy with their service.
Paige has once again delivered exceptional customer service.
Very efficient and prompt service
Paige has always been incredibly efficient and helpful, this year has been no different.
Very easy to renew after a review of my requirements. I do think Halo were put in a difficult position as the annual increase in fee was 18%, this does seem a bit high - but Tracey handled this with good grace!
Tracey is always very helpful and doesnt push me into anything I dont want. She always tries to find the best deal she can for me. I would be happy to recommend Halo Consulting because of this!
Tracey was super efficient, lovely to deal with and she saved me a lot of money! I thoroughly recommend her in particular but halo in general.
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 330 reviews