Halo Consulting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Halo Consulting

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

Unit 8, Leatherline House,
71 Narrow Lane

How would you rate Halo Consulting ?

"Tracey was very pleasant and professional, and tried her very best to assist me in finding an appropriate policy. Unfortunately the prices were too prohibitive for me to go ahead, and I actually felt disappointed that I couldn't go ahead after all of Tracey's hard work."
"Combination of competitive pricing and great customer service from Tracey. I'd certainly recommend her."
"Great attention to detail, advised the right policy quickly, dealt with the process smoothly. Also didn't bombard us with nuisance phone calls like all too many others do!!! Highly recommended."
"Friendly and professional service"
"Very helpful and extremely patient and understanding with all my queries. Nothing appeared to be too much."
"Friendly and professional service."
"Great service. Client support team is very helpful. Highly recommend."
"Very helpful and efficient"
"Contacted me at renewal time, reviewed my policy and cover, checked the market and saved me money with my existing provider. Can't knock that!"
Michael Harrison
Verified Reviewer
"I would have been happier if Halo's market testing had come up with a less costly alternative, but at least they tried their best. If the alternatives aren't there they can't perform miracles."
"Friendly, professional and helpful people and willing to help you in your situation. I will recommend 100%."
"Good communications. Prompt action. Very pleasant staff members."
"Excellent and prompt support from Paige."
Archie Bagnall
Unverified Reviewer
"Quick to respond, attention to detail. A very personal service rather than reading from scripts."
"Tracey and Paige very efficient and helpful"
"All extremely efficient and professional happy to renew with Halo."
"Tracey took the time to listen to me and was extremely supportive and empathetic to my situation. she went above and beyond to provide me with the correct information I required whilst knowing there would be no immediate benefit to herself. I will cirtainly keep u on my records to contact when the time is appropriate."
"Have helped with with both company and private policies"
Steve @ TwoTwoFive
Verified Reviewer
"Highly, professional, friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend their services."
"Fast and easy customer service. They help you find the service you need and do the research for you. So far, so good."
Halo Consulting is rated 4.99 based on 98 reviews