Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Click Here

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy

"Excellent service from Paige."
"Excellent service!"
"Paige has always been extremely helpful in explaining the policy involved and how it applies, and this occasion was no exception. Highly recommended once again!"
"Feel that Tracey is very responsible and responsive. Always looked for the best deals for my family health insurance and got the best deals so far. Would recommend Halo consulting for any insurance you are after."
"Very satisfied with the service. Tracey Kitchen has been quite attentive and helpful to any questions/needs I had needed regarding various policies. Would highly recommend the service especially under Tracey's guidance. Thanks!"
"Very efficient and professional service - thanks!"
"Great service as always! Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a policy."
"Very happy with the service."
"good service"
"Very helpful to have expert advice on this complicated topic."
"I have been very happy with all the help and advice I have received from Halo Consulting. Paige Webster has always been very professional and patient with her advice and help"
"Always answer the phone and are very helpful. Always look for the best deals for my company. Happy to recommend."
"Exceptional personal bespoke service. My Consultant Tracey, always goes more than the extra mile, and that continues all year round. She always achieves a great plan for me with fantastic prices."
"Tracey was always calling back when I had some questions and she put a lot of interest to solve any doubt or possible problem."
"Tracey Kitchen helped me a lot to understand all the procedures in case I need to make a claim to the insurance. She was really good and very patient with me as I was always busy. I would recommend everyone to use Halo Consulting"
"I seldomly write reviews online, but Tracey is a such a great agent. She was very forthcoming, helpful, knowledgeable and respectful. Thank you for helping us finding the right policy, which gave us peace of mind and helped our family reunite. From my experience, I fully recommend Halo Consulting for expats needing advice regarding Home Office requirements, such as CSI. Trustworthy and professional, given that I knew very little about the subject but still the perfect policy was selected for me."
"Paige has always handled our queries and requests in a diligent, professional and efficient manner. She has been helpful in talking through our issues and concerns while always happy to provide assistance and support. We have been using Halo for a number of years and are very pleased with the services provided to date."
"Tracey really goes out of her way to help you. She is knowledgeable, helpful, and very professional. Wonderful company to be involved with and a lovely lady to deal with."
"I have confidence in my dealings with Halo Consulting."
"Efficient friendly and professional and above all incredibly responsive"
Halo Consulting is rated 4.97 based on 183 reviews