Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

Unit 8, Leatherline House,
71 Narrow Lane

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy

"Very quick and efficient at finding us much cheaper options on our insurance policies and putting the selected policy in place. We would highly recommend them."
"Tracey @Halo has provided not only a reminder of my renewal by remembering my original quote request, but has provided a review of the market to assist my decision making. Whilst this time I’ve decided to renew my current policy, her service was essential to enable me to meet this decision. I’ll certainly be using her again for my future needs"
"Very helpful and excellent customer service - hassle free!"
"I have used Halo - and Tracey Kitchen - for a number of years now and have always found her very friendly and helpful. Have been very happy with the service."
"Absolute professionalism; "TRACEY K." was a pleasure to have a Frank Discussion with, she gave excellent Information, very straightforward manner. 10/10 / a firm I want to do business with in the Future; mjb"
"Good follow up procedure to insurances taken out through them. Excellent after sales service, unusual these days!"
"When a n issue raises Paige is able to handle it fairly and professionaly."
"I found Tracey most helpful and efficient when comparing terms and conditions of other policies with my own cover on recent renewal."
"Friendly person at the end of a phone who understood what was important to me"
"They were very friendly when i spoke to them over the phone, Tracy was most helpful and explained everything to me, this is my second year with them and i intend to continue."
"Pleasant and efficient service."
"Very helpful in what is a most confusing field."
"Takes the hassle out of renewal."
"Tracey makes the minefield of medical insurance, a much easier process."
"I have been using Halo for 3 years and their proactive service along with knowledge of the insurance sector makes them a great partner."
"Very prompt service and personal attention"
"Following Aspire's decision to leave health insurance market, Paige at Halo quickly offered good alternatives to ensure no break in coverage and at a better price. Smooth and efficient, excellent customer service."
"Tracey always provided an exemplary service. A credit to the Company."
"Very professional and always quick to answer questions - thanks for the great support."
"This is the second year Paieg from Halo Consulting is helping me find the best health insurance. She gave me the best service I've received in a long time. Personal and yet professional. Taking the time to answer all my questions, doing all the research for me and sending all the options and information in less than 24 hours. Will definitely continue to use there services in the future."
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 125 reviews