Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great service (as always)
First Class Service from Tracey as always 👍
Renewal was very quick and straightforward. My one query was resolved in an email which came almost by return.
Thank you for the exceptional and professional service from Paige
Quick efficient service - listens to requirements and prompt service
Great service and good resultd
Great customer service from Tracey particularly when it comes to our annual renewal. She knows her stuff so would not hesitate to recommend.
She explained everything to me and tried her best to reduce the price for me
Tracey Kitchen went out of her way to provide quotes and comparisons for us. After putting in a lot of work she concluded that there was only a very small cash argument in favour of switching and so recommended that we stay with our existing supplier. Everything she did was most professional.
Great service and as ever really easy to deal with - thanks!
Tracey was very friendly and efficient.
Prompt and efficient service. Very good product knowledge.
Paige has been very helpful and I would definitly recommend her service. It brings value
Great customer service.
Very helpful and responsive. Went out of their way to make sure I got the best offers and to resolve any issues.
Very helpful and go beyond to get the best quality of service and price thank you
Excellent advice from Tracey following a request from me to look at market rates. Expert, helpful and friendly service. Thanks!
Had some trouble with my claim with vitality but Tracey went out of her way to sort it out for me
Tracey's knowledge and expertise was second to none in finding me the best deal for life insurance. Very professional service and always rang or emailed me back a true star :-)
Tracey contacted me at renewal time, reviewed my policy and cover, checked the market to ensure we had the best deal, she always makes the process easy! Thanks!
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 224 reviews