Halo Consulting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Halo Consulting

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy

"Very happy with service."
"This is the 3rd year I’ve used Halo - Tracey Kitchen being my consultant- very professional and got me a better deal than offered ! Thank you - would recommend"
"I would highly recommend Halo to anyone trying to figure out the unnecessarily complex and unfriendly health insurance market! Tracey Kitchen was an absolute star. She helped me through a difficult time with patience and compassion. She was helpfully proactive, contacting me regularly until my choice was clear, then again after one year to check in on my situation. I never felt like she was "selling" or pushing me. She provided clear options given my tricky situation and I am most grateful for her assistance."
"Very responsive. They really understand your needs."
"Excellent customer service from Paige. Throughly understood what I was looking for and found the best option for myself and explained the different types of cover available for me. All sorted in a matter of days. Thank you!"
"Very quick and effecient when dealing with any queries."
"I would highly recommend Halo Consulting. Tracey guided us through the process, updating us along the way, evaluated all the options and selected the best product for our company. Excellent service provided from start to finish."
"Very professional and always provided excellent service"
"Paige handles our corporate health plan and is extremely knowledgeable and personable. She provides fantastic personal service and goes above and beyond to provide information we need and answer queries. She has a very good knowledge of the market and is able to relate it to our individual needs. Highly recommended"
"Tracey has been really helpful in providing analysis of options and after care. She makes things easy to understand and always responds quickly to questions."
"Tracey is just great. Really helpful and friendly and understands my requirements and matches policies perfectly."
"Very informative and helpful, made our renewal nice and straightforward, as well as saving us some money!! Thank you to Tracey and the team."
"Nice & easy to deal with. Tell them your needs & they go to market & sort it all out for you."
"Tracey is extremely helpful. She did her best to find a plan that suited my profile best. Highly recommended!"
"Have dealt well with normal recommendations and renewals, but notably excellent with advice when in a difficult spot/dispute situation."
"Efficient and clear with personal touch. Our family has been using Halo for 2 years and we are very pleased with the service. Will definitely continue"
"Tracey puts together all the options in a clear, factual and concise way and offers a great 5Star service."
"I'm very happy with Tracey's service: she has helped us find the plan that best adapts to our needs, after conducting and sharing her exhaustive analysis of the options available. Exactly the way it should be."
"Halo have made it truly very easy for me to get the best cover at the best price, each year"
"Very quick and efficient at finding us much cheaper options on our insurance policies and putting the selected policy in place. We would highly recommend them."
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 144 reviews