Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
As always, Paige was very quick to respond to my requests, provided me with a good spread of options, and managed to get me a great deal!
Good service
All good and no complaints
Hi. Very happy with Tracy. She has always sought to find the best arrangement for myself and my wife. She was most informative, kind and supportive once again . recently. Regards, Dr Bill Edwards
Great customer service, always searching for the best rate for my insurance. Tracy - my consultant - is super pro and advises me for more than 6 years now. Thank you for your services.
Excellent service, Tracey was very helpful as usual.
I have dealt with Paige Webster for a few years now and she has always been extremely helpful and has managed to arrange very acceptable terms for renewing my insurance policy. I would thoroughly recommend your company.
Very helpful and knowledgeable service.
Excellent service, would highly recommend
Excellent customer service.
They got a reduction in both mine and my daughters renewal., I have been with them for years.
Tracey is knowledgeable, very helpful and has found us the right product for our family's needs.
Great service!
Not too much contact but contact with the client when it is required. Flexible - works around the client's schedule when arranging phone calls etc Approachable if any queries
Tracey provided a helpful and competent service for my family when he had to upgrade our health insurance planning. Martin
Tracey is knowledgable in her field, and meets her customers needs. She makes it easy to make an informed decision, in good time. She gives market led advice.
Happy with the service I’ve received for 4 years now always try to get me the best price fit
Always useful
Thanks Tracey for following things with my renewal up so very well. I am, very grateful for all your help
Tracey goes above and beyond to do 110% for me. I doubt if there is any one better at their job than her anywhere!!! /
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 303 reviews