Halo Consulting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Halo Consulting

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

Unit 8, Leatherline House,
71 Narrow Lane

How would you rate Halo Consulting?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Paige was very kind, helpful and to the point."
Frank Harrington
Unverified Reviewer
"The speed and clarity of Paige Webster's response to queries is always impressive."
"Friendly, professional and really, really helpful."
"Knowledgeable and trustworthy"
"Tracey is always very helpful and knowledgeable."
"Tracey was extremely helpful and very friendly. Made the whole process easy to understand and help us with. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Tracey made the whole process of securing health insurance easy. She was very efficient and professional and I would not hesitate in recommending Halo Consulting to my friends and family."
"Quick, easy and at the right price."
Iris Christie
Unverified Reviewer
"Very pleasant lady and extremely helpful."
"I have used Halo on a couple of occasions, and both times I have been very happy with the available products, quality of advice, and speed of response to customer service and other enquiries."
"Fantastic friendly service, information delivered so easy to understand"
Madie Colwill
Unverified Reviewer
"Calls returned quickly. Estimates were obtained quickly and excellent service and advise by Tracy Kitchen."
"Very helpful and professional. Tracey went through all options in detail, was patients to answer all questions, and did a very comprehensive market search to find the correct insurance for us. Definitely recommended."
"Tracey was very helpful with my enquiries and dealt with them in a manner which put you at ease........would certainly consult her again in the future should the occasion arise......many thanks"
"Tracey was very helpful and I felt that she went over and above in her attempt to find me an appropriate health insurance policy that truely met my families needs and came in on budget."
"Tracey Kitchen was really helpful, kind and made every effort to find the best option for us."
Cliff Harris
Verified Reviewer
"Tracy from Halo was very professional and made sure she fully understood my requirements before making a recommendation.t The level of service was excellent and delivered with a friendly touch."
"The information provided by Miss Paige Webster was very clear, accurate, concise and it has helped me tremendously. To be more specific, other companies suggested a type of health insurance from which I would not benefit at all taking into account my personal circumstances. Paige took the time to explain every possible alternative to fit my needs and budget. Excellent service and thank you!"
"Always ready to help you and provide assistance"
"Wonderful service from Tracey! Good company."
Halo Consulting is rated 5.00 based on 73 reviews