Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Great person to deal with at the other end of the phone.
Best customer service I've received from a person in any business in a hell of a long time.
Tracey managed to track me down, not an easy task, and kept me informed with regard my renewal - Thanks Tracey - see you next year!
Very professional and efficient service from Tracey - thank you very much. Always willing to go the extra mile, and looks out for the best option suited to your needs. I feel very confident with Tracey and Halo looking after my insurance needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending.
I dealt with Paige Webster who I found extremely polite and helpful in securing a very good deal on health insurance. Would definitely recommend.
This is our third year using Halo for health insurance and again, they've provided a great service for us, getting us the best deal across the market. Thanks again to Paige for all her help.
This is the forth year that Paige helped us to find the best Health Insurance policy and managed to save us money in The process! As always, she was quick, kind and helpful. It is very rare these days to find such a professional and caring company that actually do what they promise. Would highly recommend!
Efficient, professional and friendly service.
Tracey has been a pleasure to deal with and explained everything very clearly. I would recommend using her.
As always, Paige was quick to follow up on my queries and and provide satisfactory resolution to my issues. Excellent delivery of service!
Paige is excellent - cannot be faulted! Superb service.
Thank you Paige - you made me feel like a valued customer
Tracey had been very patient and kind, focusing on satisfying the customer needs whilst doing splendid job. Fast and simple.
Straightforward renewal, never have to chase them as they are always proactive
Such great advice from Tracey. The customer service was excellent.
Excellent responsive customer service. Very helpful and honest advice from Tracey. Never has any problems with having to re-explain things to me that I may have already asked about the previous year!
A very good service as usual. Thanks Tracey
The easiest and most professional way to manage your health insurance. Thank you Tracy
Great service (as always)
First Class Service from Tracey as always 👍
Renewal was very quick and straightforward. My one query was resolved in an email which came almost by return.
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 241 reviews