Halo Consulting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Halo Consulting

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

Unit 8, Leatherline House,
71 Narrow Lane

How would you rate Halo Consulting?

"When a n issue raises Paige is able to handle it fairly and professionaly."
"I found Tracey most helpful and efficient when comparing terms and conditions of other policies with my own cover on recent renewal."
"Friendly person at the end of a phone who understood what was important to me"
"They were very friendly when i spoke to them over the phone, Tracy was most helpful and explained everything to me, this is my second year with them and i intend to continue."
"Pleasant and efficient service."
"Very helpful in what is a most confusing field."
"Takes the hassle out of renewal."
"Tracey makes the minefield of medical insurance, a much easier process."
"I have been using Halo for 3 years and their proactive service along with knowledge of the insurance sector makes them a great partner."
"Very prompt service and personal attention"
"Following Aspire's decision to leave health insurance market, Paige at Halo quickly offered good alternatives to ensure no break in coverage and at a better price. Smooth and efficient, excellent customer service."
"Tracey always provided an exemplary service. A credit to the Company."
"Very professional and always quick to answer questions - thanks for the great support."
"This is the second year Paieg from Halo Consulting is helping me find the best health insurance. She gave me the best service I've received in a long time. Personal and yet professional. Taking the time to answer all my questions, doing all the research for me and sending all the options and information in less than 24 hours. Will definitely continue to use there services in the future."
"Excelent service and very easy process. Tracey is really helpful and answers quickly. Highly recommended!"
"Tracey has been very helpful with every query I had. The initial setup a year ago was a breeze and I get to compare multiple offers in one convenient email. I can strongly recommend Halo Consulting."
"Paige from Halo Consulting has been great in helping us to manage our various cover from start to finish placing emphasis on Quality of Service, Attention to Detail and Aftercare. Thank you Paige!!"
"Halo, and Tracey in particular, have taken all the stress out of our healthcare scheme. Always on hand for advice or to sort out any issues with the providers, or answer questions. Highly recommend!"
"I have used Halo / Dewberry for a number of years for a variety of products. In particular Tracey Kitchen has always provided me with excellent service and advice around private medical insurance. As a medical consultant who also provides private medical services I am extremely impressed by her level of knowledge and integrity (including stopping me paying for more expensive products!). She has provided advice to a number of my friends and colleagues all of whom have been very happy with the service they have received."
"Professional customer service received and competitive prices was given"
Halo Consulting is rated 4.99 based on 119 reviews