Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Really efficient and professional - got us all the info and best prices.
I deal with Tracy Kitchen who has been so helpful and considerate, nothing is too much trouble. So nice in these modern times to find someone like her, excellent.
Tracey always goes above and beyond
my consultant Tracey Kitchen was very helpful
Halo Consulting’s customers service is outstanding. Always able to take the time to explain everything needed in detail. Competitive price offers, able to include everything that was important to me. Huge expertise about the health insurance market.
Amazing service - quick, helpful and always goes the extra mile.
Tracey allays all my fears of ever needing to make a claim.
She found a good rate and special deal for me with one month's free renewal.
I recommend Tracey and Halo Consulting for anyone needing an honest and experienced agent.
I have been with Halo for 4 years now. Their service is incredible. You don't need to worry about anything when you are with them. Paige is brilliant, dedicated to her work and really helpful. She addressed all my worries and questions very generously. Thanks you Paige
We have used Halo for our business health insurance for the last 5 years. Tracey is proactive in reviewing the market and finding the best cover for us, and is also good fun to deal with.
I have used Halo for several years now for my health insurance needs. Tracey has always provided excellent advice regarding policies and is always able to help with any questions I might have. I highly recommend.
Unfailingly helpful and efficient.
I started working with Halo over 4 years ago to help manage and advise on our company health care policies - the service and help provided has always been top notch. Paul & Paige are both extremely knowledgeable, helpful and efficient and importantly they’ve always negotiated the best market rates for us.
Highly recommend!
Amazingly efficient and knowledgeable. We are Halo's clients for several years already and are very pleased with the advice and service. Thank you, Tracey!
Excellent customer service from Tracey.. Would not hesitate to recommend Halo.
Very professional, accurate and efficient, negotiated fantastic rates for our plans. Five additional stars to our consultant, Paige Webster.
always great service from Tracey
Halo consultant very professional and efficient.. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services!
excellent service and competitive products , very satisfied
Very helpful