Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Paige offers helpful, friendly but professional advice. She is very knowledgeable at private medical insurance. She found a very good and competitive product for us. Nothing is too much trouble. Great services! Would always recommend Halo Consulting.
Tracey provides an excellent service, she's taken the time to understand our needs and found the most suitable cover for my team and I. I never have to worry about missing renewals as Tracey always follows up. Highly recommended.
I was very impressed and happy to recommended Tracey. She was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
Tracey really goes out of her way to help you. She is knowledgeable, helpful, and very professional.
Wonderful company to be involved with and a lovely lady to deal with.
The information provided by Miss Paige Webster was very clear, accurate, concise and it has helped me tremendously. To be more specific, other companies suggested a type of health insurance from which I would not benefit at all taking into account my personal circumstances. Paige took the time to explain every possible alternative to fit my needs and budget. Excellent service and thank you!
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 273 reviews