Halo Consulting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Halo Consulting

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy

"Tracey is fantastic and very helpful in finding out the best health policy options available that meets the client requirements. Very quick and effective and ensuring in client request is met. I would not hesitate in recommending the Halo consulting services to anyone"
"I've been using Halo consulting for 3 years already. It always has been smooth and easy thanks to them. Tracey has been helping me with my policy for the last two years or so and she always responds quickly and answers any questions I have. 100% recommended!"
"Tracey went out of her way to help us - thank you Tracey!"
"Helpful on how to reduce cost and first-class overall service"
"I have been a client of Halo for several years and their service has been first class. Paige in particular has been brilliant ! Timely responses to emails and always going above and beyond to help! She has always offered sound advice in relation to finding the best policy to suit my needs! Would definitely recommend !"
"Halo has been an outstanding source of support and has taken care of all our queries during the year from renewals to what we an claim for and contact with the insurers. I would not be without them. They are always there to speak to which is invaluable in this day of automated machines."
"Paige got us a great deal on our health insurance and provided a very professional service"
"Tracey was professional and efficient dealing with my case."
"I’ve only dealt with Tracey for a short time but she has been very accommodating and helpful thus far"
"Tracey has made part of running my business very easy to administer. I couldn't recommend her highly enough."
"My experience of Halo Consulting is that everyone is extremely helpful and very professional. Our main contact is really responsive and is always able to solve any issues we have as a business. I highly recommend using Halo Consulting!"
"Great service, they have always gone over and above to find the right solution for me and my employee's. I have and will always recommend."
"Tracey was very helpful and very efficient . Although ultimately unable to assist I feel that she made every effort to fulfil our requirements. Thank You Tracey"
"Very happy with the service provided by Tracey. She is responsive and helped me choose the right insurance."
"Very happy with service."
"This is the 3rd year I’ve used Halo - Tracey Kitchen being my consultant- very professional and got me a better deal than offered ! Thank you - would recommend"
"I would highly recommend Halo to anyone trying to figure out the unnecessarily complex and unfriendly health insurance market! Tracey Kitchen was an absolute star. She helped me through a difficult time with patience and compassion. She was helpfully proactive, contacting me regularly until my choice was clear, then again after one year to check in on my situation. I never felt like she was "selling" or pushing me. She provided clear options given my tricky situation and I am most grateful for her assistance."
"Very responsive. They really understand your needs."
"Excellent customer service from Paige. Throughly understood what I was looking for and found the best option for myself and explained the different types of cover available for me. All sorted in a matter of days. Thank you!"
"I would highly recommend Halo Consulting. Tracey guided us through the process, updating us along the way, evaluated all the options and selected the best product for our company. Excellent service provided from start to finish."
Halo Consulting is rated 4.97 based on 160 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access