Halo Consulting Reviews

Read Halo Consulting Reviews

paul@halo-consult.co.uk

1 The Maltings, Abbey Lane, Aslockton, Nottingham, NG13 9AE

Tell us how Halo Consulting made you happy
Tracey is always very helpful and knowledgeable. Nothing is ever too much trouble. I would certainly contact her in the future for my health insurance.
Hi Tracey is always first class customer service nothing is to much trouble always very helpful
Tracey has been timely, efficient and professional in helping us to find and secure the best health insurance policy
Very happy with Tracey guiding us through the review of our family healthcare and renewals- always a pleasure.....thanks for your continued support
Tracey was exceptionally helpful in setting up and explaining the policy. She made sure everything was clear and was exactly what we needed. Her ongoing support is also fantastic.
Tracey has been looking after us for three years now, and has been fantastic from the word go. She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are looked after. I would not hesitate to recommend her and Halo Consulting.
The works and help are perfect.
As usual, Paige from Halo consulting was very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend
My advisor at Halo has kept in touch with my over several years before we agreed to do business so I applaud their commitment and persistence. They have never been pushy but instead always tried to find a solution that works for me.
Very happy with the service I receive from Halo.
We have been arranging health insurance with Halo for several years now and will continue to do so. Tracey really helps her clients and cares about them. Thank you!
Paige offers helpful, friendly but professional advice. She is very knowledgeable at private medical insurance. She found a very good and competitive product for us. Nothing is too much trouble. Great services! Would always recommend Halo Consulting.
Tracey was very helpful and professional and sourced a similar health insurance to our current provider at a much reduced cost. I would highly recommend Tracey and Halo Consulting.
Tracy offers helpful, friendly yet professional advice looking after your requirements as a customer. She really does go above and beyond in getting you the best deal for your circumstances taking into account every detail. I'd certainly recommend Tracy and Halo Consulting to friends and family, and anyone else that asks!
Very efficient.
After many years of staying with the same private health insurers I decided to review my options.Tracy Kitchen helped me to find the most competitive and comprehensive private health insurance over the last two years. Great professional, very efficient advice with individual consideration, review of options and personal recommendations. Great help and advice.
Tracey provides an excellent service, she's taken the time to understand our needs and found the most suitable cover for my team and I. I never have to worry about missing renewals as Tracey always follows up. Highly recommended.
Excellent, professional and friendly service. Would recommend.
Very Helpful and Knoweldgable
Friendly, Quick and efficient. Saving me money with my needs in mind. Thank you.
Halo Consulting is rated 4.98 based on 283 reviews