Guy Magnets Reviews

Guy Magnets 5 star review on 9th April 2019
Reinis Lusis
Guy Magnets 5 star review on 13th October 2018
Elizabeth West
Excellent value, fast postage, good instructions in the box. I found their website a bit hard to navigate if you are browsing similar items to compare area coverage with strength of magnets.
Amazing prices and great choice, not to mention very well through out and labelled packaging. Used them many times over now and it has consistently been fantastic.
Thank you Kamil!
Excellent product, great price, product shipped out within hours of the order.
Quick, efficient and exactly what we wanted. I would use this company again.
Good product, very fast shipping. Really happy with the purchase and would buy from Guy Magnets again.
Very professional company, excellent product, swift delivery, so all in all very pleased indeed
These guys are very professional. Prompt efficient service and very good communication.
Excellent as always ;-)
Excellent products, very speedy delivery and a hassle free transaction all-round!
Wanted some magnets to use as needle minders on cross stitch. the budget 20mmx2mm were excellent: just the right size and strength, and not expensive either. Very helpful staff when I phoned for advice. Thank you.
It's really good, and very affordable! The only peeve I have with it, is the expense of a trackable package. Other than that, the magnets are great, the price is great and it got in the mail within a week internationally!
I've just checked and can see you opted for Standard International Airmail to Sweden at £2.25. This is not a tracked service. We only charge what Royal Mail charges us for postage and International Tracked, Signed or Tracked & Signed services are not cheap in the UK, starting at £8.00 for a large letter sized package. I'm sorry the prices are too high but we have no control over Royal Mail nor their pricing structure.
Very helpful and quick at sending magnets.
Excellent service from start to finish. Fantastic value and superstrong magnets, far more powerful than I expected.
Maybe a little bit expensive, but I didn't find magnets this size (1mm x 0,5mm) anywhere else. Package arrived earlier than expected and product quality is fantastic. Will buy again.
Hi there Because they are so very tiny, 1mm diameter x 0.5mm thick, they are more expensive for our manufacturer to make them than even slightly bigger magnets (ie 1x1mm, 2x0.5mm or 3x0.5mm). I'm sorry.
Ordered 100nr of some teeny tiny 1mmx1mm N52 magnets for a tabletop wargaming project. Magnets turned up in a couple days sensibly packaged. I also got a fast response from the sales team after I accidently put my order through twice (user error) to get one of them cancelled.
Always happy to help! Glad the magnets arrived safely.
Bought what I thought would do to hold trim on my old car. Doubled up and glued them into trim. Adjusted level. Work much better than metal clips which are expensive and rust. Excellent!
Excellent products and a quick service. Couldn’t ask for more.
Great product range and fast delivery. Will buy again!
Good service, good prices, and a great selection of magnets
Prompt delivery High quality product Meeting my requirements precisely and at a very competitive price.
Guy Magnets is rated 4.91 based on 813 reviews