Guy Magnets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guy Magnets

26 Evans Business CentreHampton Park West

How would you rate Guy Magnets?

Anthony Danser
Verified Buyer
"From the UK to the US in less than a week, and even after shipping still cheaper than anyone else. Perfect for the miniature models I bought them for, I know exactly where to go for my next purchase."
"Superb products, fast delivery and very low shipping cost. Highly recommended!"
"Prompt service, good customer service"
"Order went smoothly. I ordered from Ontario Canada and had no issues with this order or customs. Good store, I will definitely be back if I ever need tiny magnets again"
"great service, good product, will use again"
Sue Murphy
"Excellent service..fast delivery.."
Anthony Poole
Verified Buyer
"Guys magnets are a great supplier to my small business. They always have the right sized magnets at the best prices I have found. The service is quick and despatch is always speedy"
Alan Gledhill
Verified Buyer
"If you need a magnet Guy Magnets is the place to go. I have purchased magnets from them a few times and the range and choice of magnets they stock is astounding, if they don't have it, it is unlikely to exist in the normal retail market and the service they provide is exemplary."
Jacqueline Hole
Verified Buyer
"These magnets are just perfect, they do a brilliant job, so thin and yet so so strong. I will definitely be ordering more of them."
MRS JANICE W GEE
Verified Buyer
"Just what I wanted for my craft of card and album making. wonderful fast delivery."
Shaffi Choudhry
Verified Buyer
"Good quality good service"
"Incredible. An amazing website and set of tool to find just what you’re after in moments. The selection is great, the magnets are very well packaged, and delivered at lightning pace."
Michael Hall
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fit for scalextrix cars. Very clean and strong. Will use again. The sweets was a great touch, thanks!"
James Keatley
Verified Buyer
"Fast and reliable service, plus they always put sweets in the package :)"
"Brilliant value, speedy delivery!"
"Fast delivery, well packaged and good quality magnets!"
Brian Bunker
Verified Buyer
"As my first experience was a very pleasant, informative and prompt service, I came again! Following this next order, I'm certain to continue orders to Guy Magnets. A lesson for other suppliers to grasp, especially the bigger ones!!! Thank you for excellent service."
Sharon Mooney
Verified Buyer
"Super quick Delivery and everything as I Expected. Worth every penny."
"Good magnets"
"the package arrived on time, intact."
Guy Magnets is rated 4.91 based on 360 reviews