Guy Magnets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guy Magnets

Tell us how Guy Magnets made you happy

Elizabeth West
"Very quick delivery - lovely small, thin magnets for my homemade craft cards. Unable to find them this thin anywhere else."
Sandy Carter
"Guys Magnets are the only ones used by Pics on Wood for our hand made wooden fridge magnets. 100% reliable."
Catherine Gair
"Perfect! Just what I needed! Wasn't sure what size or type I required but they were very helpful and delivered very quickly. Will definitely keep using this company great quality and price. We use them for our fridge magnets. Regards clova thistles"
"Very good, Thanks,."
"Quick delivery, just what I needed but unfortunately I had to buy 6 when I only needed one."
Unfortunately, we cannot ship orders of less than £3.00 including VAT from our website and, therefore, in order to give you some value for money, we set the minimum order quantity to as close to that £3.00 as possible. This does mean that, occasionally, our customers have to buy slightly more than they wanted.
"Was really pleased with the helpfulness of Guys Magnets. I made an error and bought the wrong kind of magnets for the use I had in mind. A quick phone call and I was able to return the magnets without any hassle or quibble. The replacement ones I bought are just what I needed. Very happy to recommend this firm....."
"The small magnets I purchased were amazing - much stronger than I expected which was brilliant! Service was quick and efficient too! I won’t buy magnets anywhere else from now on. Thank you Guy Magnets"
"Very fast delivery, well packed and perfectly suited to the job I need...good prices too!"
"I’ve been making protective tools for emf sensitivity and guys magnets are great value for money. I ordered a larger repeat order directly after my first purchase and some were damaged and cracked, the company dealt with the breakages and are sending some new ones to me so I am very pleased with their service. I will order again as the delivery is swift. Highly recommend."
"Still waiting for my last order :-) Coming soon I hope. Bestr egards Magnús"
Posted Thursday 22 November by Royal Mail's 'Standard International' service. Unfortunately, at this time of year deliveries are always slower due to the annual deluge of festive post. This extends the potential delivery timescales to Iceland from 3-15 working days to 5-25 working days. Today is only the 12th working day. We're sorry that it hasn't been delivered yet, this is beyond our control.
"Prompt and reliable."
"Extremely Happy with quality and consistency of my purchase. Packaging was first rate. Will be ordering more!"
"Amazing magnets at a good price and super fast delivery! Thanks you! Will definitely buy from you again when I need more!"
"Very fast delivery, good magnets"
"Magnets arrive quickly, well packed and with a clear safety leaflet. The magnets are of high quality and exactly what I needed. I use the Neodymium disc magnets."
"Fast service ,always good quality, great value for money!!"
"Great service and speedy delivery! Considerate warning and bonus sweets in each order! Definitely recommend."
"Livraison rapide et produit conforme Et en cadeau, une sucette de noël. Bon,c'est le geste qui compte. Vendeur recommandé"
"Have done several orders and have found a good range of magnet sizes for my needs. My only cautionary comment is to back Guy's disclaimer that the thinner the magnet does run the risk of shattering if 2 come together too hard- these are strong suckers!"
"Brilliant, as usual! High quality product, good prices and very quick service!"
"Great choice price and service. Excellent delivery. Thank you"
"Always first class service there's nothing else to say except I will continue to use this great service."
"Great value but I really wanted some more 5mm x 3mm x 1mm magnets which you advised were out of stock. When will you get some more in stock?"
Guy Magnets is rated 4.91 based on 562 reviews