Guy Magnets Reviews

Based on 868 reviews
Read Guy Magnets Reviews

7 Couch Lane

Tell us how Guy Magnets made you happy
I bought magnetic clips for shoulder bags and Guy magnets sent them very quickly. The quality of them are fantastic, I have since ordered more. Great Service!!!!!!!! I would highly recommend Guy Magnets ************AAAAAAAAAAA************
Consistent size and gauss, quick and efficient company to deal with.
Always get my magnets (Guitar Pickup) from Guy Magnets. Would highly recomend.
Great customer service and knowledgeable staff. I will shop here again without a doubt :)
excellent service excellent products
does what it says on the tin
Good quality and quick delivery.
Excellent product, as described, well packaged with fast dispatch, good communication. Very happy, will use again and highly recommend.
Excellent service! Good quality magnets and fast shipping
Ordered a few different sizes of magnets to try out on Warhammer models. Guy's Magnets had a good selection and very reasonable prices. I will be ordering more pretty soon.
Awesome service. Website bugged and failed to send the invoice, but the order arrived before I even had time to rectify the issue. Did get a tracking number after the specified product was received, but I'm certainly not complaining due to the shipping speed being blazing fast.
fabulous mini magnets and super strong - love that they work both wasy round
Very fast delivery, will definitely be dealing guy magnets again
I only ordered a couple of small magnets but received good prompt service - well done Guy!
Magnets arrived on schedule and they're high-quality, exactly as expected and advertised.
Brilliant website design with easy-to-use filtering options, super-fast delivery, and great quality products every time I've bought from Guy's Magnets - Would highly recommend for service, quality, and price.
Great product, excellent service. I'd definitely recommend them!
We had good communication with your sales staff then my order arrived with in a few days very happy .
Placed an order and after 4 days RM tracking said still waiting to receive item, contacted Guy's to enquire and 6 days later just get an automated refund response.
Customer emailed on 24 February at 11:40am to advise of potential missing sack within Royal Mail. Emailed again today, 2 March at 09:28am to advise that the sack of post is still missing and that now Royal Mail's 10 days have elapsed, it is considered lost. Since we don't have stock of the item to replace, we further advised that we were issuing a full refund and cancelling the order.
Excellent service fast turn around good value and product exactly as described. Terrific.
Guy Magnets is rated 4.90 based on 868 reviews