Guy Magnets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guy Magnets

26 Evans Business CentreHampton Park West

How would you rate Guy Magnets ?

Sandy Carter
"Guys Magnets are the only ones used by Pics on Wood for our hand made wooden fridge magnets. 100% reliable."
Catherine Gair
"Perfect! Just what I needed! Wasn't sure what size or type I required but they were very helpful and delivered very quickly. Will definitely keep using this company great quality and price. We use them for our fridge magnets. Regards clova thistles"
"Great Magnets, Great Service. I'll be back :-)"
"ideal for what I wanted them for great value definitely recommend."
"Bag magnets received very fast to France. I’m impressed with the quality, they’re slightly bigger than the shop standard and I like the fact that they’re solid and strong. The info leaflet about the different types of magnet was very useful too. I’m happy to have found my new supplier!! Highly recommend"
"Excellent ,first class service,quality product"
"Excellent service and a huge selection of magnets to choose from, you will definitely be able to find the right size for your project, in my case to hold battery cover on mod boxes, I highly recommend these guys 😀."
"Exactly what I ordered reasonably priced and prompt delivery"
"Excelent value. Excelent service"
"Magnets were exactly as described, and just what I'm looking for. Very good price and postal service was excellent"
"Great product and very quick delivery thank you."
"Speedy delivery as always good value too. Thank you"
"A great product at a great price, I would certainly use again."
"You get what you pay for - quality products at a goof price. Delivered as stated when ordering."
"Brilliant magnets..brill service...says it all."
"Awesome service, fast delivery. Magnets are all colour coded to the reciept so sizes are easy to find. Will be using again"
"Fantastic site, easy to use and fast delivery. Great company."
"Good service fast delivery will buy again"
"Always good produ product. The shipping is fast and my kids love the candy ;) Best place to buy magnet Maxime P. Québec,Canada"
"Excellent Company that I've purchased various types of Magnets from for several years now! All Items have been spot on and Super fast Dispatch! 100% Recommend! ..... Dave @ D.R.S Mugs & Signs."
"Fast delivery and good magnets!"
"My order was exactly as described and delivered within the allotted time. I would definitely recommend Guy Magnets. an excellent performance, well done."
"Prompt professional service."