Guy Magnets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Guy Magnets
Read Guy Magnets Reviews

7 Couch Lane

Tell us how Guy Magnets made you happy
arrived on time and they do what we wanted
Very pleased with the quality of the products and good service. I have previously spoken to Guy face to face and it is a pleasure to deal with a supplier who is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about what he does.
I've shopped around on various major websites for bulk orders of magnets for my hobby, and I've had a wide range of experiences. But ever since I've found Guys Magnets, I simply no longer have that issue. No other vendor I've bought magnets from can compete with Guy's Magnets in a single area: - Customer care and response time - Quality. range and selection of magnets - Speed of delivery and quality of packaging - PRICE!!! I don't often take the time to write a review, but these guys deserve it, and people need to know!
Everything always arrives super fast, quality and price is perfect.
Guy Magnets 5 star review on 11th November 2021 Guy Magnets 5 star review on 11th November 2021 Guy Magnets 5 star review on 11th November 2021
Fantastic service, quick response to any enquiries and super reliable delivery! thank you all!
Disappointed this time having used the company on a few occasions and had great service my last order never got to its destination. I know it was only a small order but could not find contact details for them. To be fair that might be that might just be me not being too IT savy
Hi there Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you weren't able to find contact details for us; our telephone number is at the top of the home page on a desk top, and there is a 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page on both desktop and mobile which provides an online query form an email address and our telephone number. Your order was posted on Friday 1 October and I've checked the tracking of your order and it is showing as delivered at 8:57am on 4 October 2021. I've also spoken to Royal Mail this afternoon and they have confirmed that the GPS for the delivery scan is correct and, therefore, they deem the package to have been correctly delivered (Royal Mail have confirmed this by email). Have you spoken to your neighbours in case the item was taken in by one of them instead?
Excellent value, quality and service.
Excellent service from Guy's magnets. The parcel arrived very quickly, was well packed with no damage to the magnets, and the magnets are suitable for what I need. I have used them to sew into the corners of fabric window shades I made for my car; they stick to the metal frame surrounding the window apertures. I am very pleased with the magnets. Thank you.
I'm really impressed with these guys: really wide selection of top quality magnets at excellent prices. Super-prompt delivery too, nothing more to ask for!
Brilliant customer knowledge and service highly recommend this family business
Excellent value, fast postage, good instructions in the box. I found their website a bit hard to navigate if you are browsing similar items to compare area coverage with strength of magnets.
Amazing prices and great choice, not to mention very well through out and labelled packaging. Used them many times over now and it has consistently been fantastic.
Thank you Kamil!
Excellent product, great price, product shipped out within hours of the order.
Quick, efficient and exactly what we wanted. I would use this company again.
Good product, very fast shipping. Really happy with the purchase and would buy from Guy Magnets again.
Very professional company, excellent product, swift delivery, so all in all very pleased indeed
These guys are very professional. Prompt efficient service and very good communication.
Excellent as always ;-)
Excellent products, very speedy delivery and a hassle free transaction all-round!
Wanted some magnets to use as needle minders on cross stitch. the budget 20mmx2mm were excellent: just the right size and strength, and not expensive either. Very helpful staff when I phoned for advice. Thank you.
Guy Magnets is rated 4.91 based on 823 reviews