Guy Magnets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guy Magnets

26 Evans Business CentreHampton Park West

How would you rate Guy Magnets ?

Sandy Carter
Sandy Carter
Verified Buyer
"Guys Magnets are the only ones used by Pics on Wood for our hand made wooden fridge magnets. 100% reliable."
Catherine Gair
Catherine Gair
Verified Buyer
"Perfect! Just what I needed! Wasn't sure what size or type I required but they were very helpful and delivered very quickly. Will definitely keep using this company great quality and price. We use them for our fridge magnets. Regards clova thistles"
"Great Magnets, Great Service. I'll be back :-)"
Jesse Connolly
Verified Buyer
"Shipping was quick, product well packaged. But I was missing 8 magnets out of 250."
"I have no problem with the items ordered, the time they took to reach me or the packaging. The website could be designed better."
I'm sorry to hear you don't like our website, but I'm delighted that our products and service were of an acceptable standard. We're always willing to listen to suggestions from our customers so if you have a particular issue with the website, please let us know and we will take it into account when we look at re-designing.
"Delivery was longer then stated, although this was not a problem."
I'm really sorry to hear that delivery took longer than you expected. Your purchase was made at 10.30am and was picked, packed and ready for collection by the postie by 12.33 the same day. It was sent by Royal Mail 24 (another name for 1st class post). Once the package left us, it was in the hands of Royal Mail and, unfortunately, immediately after Christmas and New Year, there is always a backlog to be cleared. It sounds as though your package was caught up in this. Please accept our apologies, this aspect of the transaction was beyond our control.
"I'm going to say that these Magnets are of very poor quality BUT .... That would be wrong people must under stand that magnets come in different STRENGHTS and if like me you have used others then yes these are...... .................. GREAT FOR THE JOB I WANT THEM TO DO.................HOLDING A MODEL PLANE HATCH IN PLACE don't get confused with Neodymium magnets these have lots more POWER THAN THESE C8 ferrite ONES http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182271330944"
Thank you for your review. You're absolutely right, C8 is not nearly the strength that Neodymium is, in fact, it's between 1/10th and 1/18th of the strength. I'm delighted to hear that they do the job you want, but would dispute that they are 'poor quality'. They are not, they are simply a different magnet material and, therefore, of different strength.
Guy Magnets is rated 4.91 based on 426 reviews