Guy Magnets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guy Magnets

26 Evans Business CentreHampton Park West

Tell us how Guy Magnets made you happy

Elizabeth West
"Very quick delivery - lovely small, thin magnets for my homemade craft cards. Unable to find them this thin anywhere else."
Sandy Carter
"Guys Magnets are the only ones used by Pics on Wood for our hand made wooden fridge magnets. 100% reliable."
Catherine Gair
"Perfect! Just what I needed! Wasn't sure what size or type I required but they were very helpful and delivered very quickly. Will definitely keep using this company great quality and price. We use them for our fridge magnets. Regards clova thistles"
"Worth a try but the magnets that I ordered did not do my job"
We're very sorry to hear that the magnets did not do what you wanted but we are always happy to a) provide advice when asked and b) to issue either a full or partial refund (depending upon number of magnets returned) for any order.

If you would like to return the magnets, please send an email to us at info@guysmagnets.com and we will be happy to assist you.
"Delivery quick and magnets a good sturdy quality. Unfortunately the sticky back isn't strong enough to hold simple laminated pictures to a board and each had to be glued on."
I'm sorry you're disappointed with the product but the description does state: "Coating: Paper backed adhesive to one side. This adhesive is ONLY good for paper and card and additional adhesive will be required for any other surface."

If you would like to return the magnets we're more than happy to provide a full or pro-rata refund as necessary.
"Still waiting for my last order :-) Coming soon I hope. Bestr egards Magnús"
Posted Thursday 22 November by Royal Mail's 'Standard International' service. Unfortunately, at this time of year deliveries are always slower due to the annual deluge of festive post. This extends the potential delivery timescales to Iceland from 3-15 working days to 5-25 working days. Today is only the 12th working day. We're sorry that it hasn't been delivered yet, this is beyond our control.
"Shipping was quick, product well packaged. But I was missing 8 magnets out of 250."
"I have no problem with the items ordered, the time they took to reach me or the packaging. The website could be designed better."
I'm sorry to hear you don't like our website, but I'm delighted that our products and service were of an acceptable standard. We're always willing to listen to suggestions from our customers so if you have a particular issue with the website, please let us know and we will take it into account when we look at re-designing.
"Delivery was longer then stated, although this was not a problem."
I'm really sorry to hear that delivery took longer than you expected. Your purchase was made at 10.30am and was picked, packed and ready for collection by the postie by 12.33 the same day. It was sent by Royal Mail 24 (another name for 1st class post). Once the package left us, it was in the hands of Royal Mail and, unfortunately, immediately after Christmas and New Year, there is always a backlog to be cleared. It sounds as though your package was caught up in this. Please accept our apologies, this aspect of the transaction was beyond our control.
"I'm going to say that these Magnets are of very poor quality BUT .... That would be wrong people must under stand that magnets come in different STRENGHTS and if like me you have used others then yes these are...... .................. GREAT FOR THE JOB I WANT THEM TO DO.................HOLDING A MODEL PLANE HATCH IN PLACE don't get confused with Neodymium magnets these have lots more POWER THAN THESE C8 ferrite ONES http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182271330944"
Thank you for your review. You're absolutely right, C8 is not nearly the strength that Neodymium is, in fact, it's between 1/10th and 1/18th of the strength. I'm delighted to hear that they do the job you want, but would dispute that they are 'poor quality'. They are not, they are simply a different magnet material and, therefore, of different strength.
Guy Magnets is rated 4.91 based on 646 reviews