Guy Magnets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guy Magnets

26 Evans Business CentreHampton Park West

How would you rate Guy Magnets ?

Sandy Carter
"Guys Magnets are the only ones used by Pics on Wood for our hand made wooden fridge magnets. 100% reliable."
Catherine Gair
"Perfect! Just what I needed! Wasn't sure what size or type I required but they were very helpful and delivered very quickly. Will definitely keep using this company great quality and price. We use them for our fridge magnets. Regards clova thistles"
"Great Magnets, Great Service. I'll be back :-)"
"They have a grate choice in products not easily available anywhere else"
"Good magnets"
"Fast delivery, got a stack of 100 magnet 1mmx0.5mm, 4 stars because some of them are slightly smaller."
Sorry you were disappointed that some were slightly smaller. As per the description, there is +/-0.1mm tolerance on any dimension so some of them will may slightly smaller and some maybe a fraction larger, however, all the magnets we dispatched are within this tolerance.
"nice products and fast shiping"
"Good Service and communication"
"Good quality product as described and arrived promptly. Thank you."
"purchase is allright, have not yet magnets build into guitar pickup. can explain more some later."
"Fiddly to fit in the kitchen, but pleased with the reduction of limescale."
"Quite powerful magnets,more than enough for what I want,a drill and tap storage system, very pleased"
"Received on time. Good magnets. Just the right ones I needed."
"Used the magnets to stick a planner to a backing board. Worked perfectly, but were difficult to separate into single magnets due to small size. Finished up using them in twos. Packing was excellent and delivery very quick."
"I use Guy Magnets for crafting purposes I find the delivery quick & the prices much better than buying crafting magnet"
"Sadly the magnetic tape I bought did not perform as well as I thought it might . No fault of the supplier just a wrong decision from me! Delivery etc. all ok thanks."
I'm really sorry to hear that the magnetic strip didn't do what you needed it to. If you would like to return it to us, we're more than happy to offer a pro-rata refund based upon the uncut length returned.
"Arrived quickly and as expected. Magnets work but not too strong but adquate for purpose. Easily stuck to wall for application"
Guy Magnets is rated 4.92 based on 478 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!