Guitar Mania Reviews

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy
Guitar arrived promptly, quicker than we anticipated! Well packaged. Very pleased, would use again!
Both John and Chris are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I have just purchased my second Taylor guitar and I am delighted with it. I am also confident that, if I have any problems, they will be dealt with.
Fast delivery, decent quality, good packaging. We purchased a starter's guitar for a very moderate price, so we were naturally worried the quality of the sound will be terrible. But it all turned out to be better than we expected. The guitar sounds wonderful and we are satisfied.
The staff are so friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble and their level of knowledge and expertise is second to none. I would highly recommend visiting for advice or an excellent buying experience.
I went in to have my acoustic guitar tweaked to improve its playability and got excellent advice from Jon about what he could do, including trying some different strings. I picked it up the following day and it really had been improved a lot. Well done Jon I am a very satisfied customer.
Fits well ok thank
First time I’ve dealt with Guitar Mania and it won’t be my last. I purchased a Celestine Greenback at a great price to replace the 70/80 in my Marshall cab. Really impressed with the product & price, as well as the speedy & secure delivery.
Exactly what l was after and prompt delivery. Will deal with Guitar Mania in future
Great bunch of folks to do a deal with :-)
Guitar Mania 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Swift delivery. The only people on the web who could get me these without waiting months.
Quick delivery and product works perfectly. Would recommend again 👍🏼
Took my guitar in for a new set of pick ups and they were fitted and the guitar set up and ready for collection the next day.Also very helpful with new amp i bought from them
Great friendly fast customer service with quick dispatch.
I bought some strings. By thunder, they arrived!
Super quick response. Guitar arrived on time. Very happy.
Have some great guitars, always give helpful and reliable advice and are really nice people. Best music shop I have ever experienced.
Alway the best service. Always happy to go there and recommend.
Better than expected. Lovely product, lovely company.
Great service, great price thanks!
Bought a Marshall DSL40C Amp cover (genuine Marshall). Ordering easy, paid and received item in a couple of days what else do you want. I will definitely be using Guitar Mania again highly recommended on my experience.
Guitar Mania is rated 4.93 based on 512 reviews