Guitar Mania Reviews

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat
"Excellent service Very prompt"
"Ordered guitar stool from them. Received within 48hrs. Brilliant service, as always. P"
"I’ve bought some excellent guitars here and the staff have always been helpful and friendly."
"Very helpful staff. A pleasure to deal with this firm."
"I like dealing with Guitar Mania. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for all you Guitar needs!"
"Great service from top to bottom. Super helpful & very prompt delivery."
"Love this shop! Always great advice and very friendly."
"Knowledgeable staff who are also working musicians so know how important the right equipment is. Good place to get some top level instruments, as well as a pick or strings!"
"Fantastic shop , very friendly staff, excellent customer aftercare , Great service dept for guitar set ups , They also have an In house amp tech JB"
"Best service I have ever received in a guitar retailer ,Jon the senior guitar technician and manager patiently guided me through the important purchase of my new Taylor guitar and made sure it was set up exactly to suit my sensitive light fingerpicking style . I learnt more from Jon about guitars whilst purchasing this instrument than I had acquired after 40 plus years of playing ! 5 stars for Guitar Mania"
"Needed a guitar tec to reset my Taylor 414,found these guys on google,Taylor approved “what more needs to be said”, friendly helpful service,thanks to them now proud owner of a new Taylor 712,definitely be using in the future."
"What a good experience, Jon was very helpful and definitely not a pushy salesman. I bought a Taylor electro-acoustic and his knowledge on Taylor guitars was excellent."
"Great place always friendly and professional I don’t buy anywhere else no need"
"Excellent knowledge. Excellent customer service. Friendly advice without being pushing. Great."
"Excellent...quick delivery, fair price including postage not like many suppliers where the cost nearly doubles with delivery."
"I love my new Tanglewood electro-acoustic guitar. Don't know what model it is but it cost £229 and was well worth it! I'm very grateful to Chris for recommending it over another guitar i was interested in as it's a nice compact size and just the perfect size for me! Lovely to look at and, even more important, lovely to play with a great sound!"
"Excellent"
"Very nice shop with pleasant and helpful staff. It made for a relaxed and pleasurable way in which to do business. I will certainly look in next time I am in the area."
"My son has been saving for his Taylor 414ce for over 4 years. We have been in and out of Guitar Mania a number of times over the last year for him to have a look and a little play. John the 'Taylor guy' has been great each time. A fountain of knowledge and extremely patient and helpful. With a little help from mom and dad we finally went in to purchase his dream guitar for his 18th Bday. Again the guys were super helpful and we came away very happy with a good deal and the safety net of by buying locally from a store with great customer service. Kind regards Martin"
"Love you x"