Guitar Mania Reviews

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy
I bought some strings. By thunder, they arrived!
Super quick response. Guitar arrived on time. Very happy.
Have some great guitars, always give helpful and reliable advice and are really nice people. Best music shop I have ever experienced.
Alway the best service. Always happy to go there and recommend.
Better than expected. Lovely product, lovely company.
Great service, great price thanks!
Bought a Marshall DSL40C Amp cover (genuine Marshall). Ordering easy, paid and received item in a couple of days what else do you want. I will definitely be using Guitar Mania again highly recommended on my experience.
Fast dispatch, great price, arrived in good condition.
Proper good customer service. Chris and the team will always help you. Good products too and deals to be done
Great service, fast delivery, excellent as always
Good service
Great service, very knowledgeable and really helpful. Definitely would buy from Guitar Mania again.
Even though it was a low value order it was received promptly and well packaged.
VERY fast delivery, very good price - providing a key solution to an difficult hardware problem.
I went to Guitar Mania as they were the only outlet that came up online that had the particular instrument in store Taylor 312ce 12fret,, to touch and look at and play,, this was the clincher for me to be able to try before I buy. The sales man who provided me with his card, Jon was great,, took the time to talk and also left me to it to get a feel for the guitar,,I had a great experience at Guitar Mania and would recommend them,,and yes I bought the Taylor and im very happy with it too.
Guitar Mania 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
Needed a headstock repair on a Les Paul following a bad break. I can’t speak highly enough of the job that these people have done with the repair. It plays better now than it did before the break and the set up has been executed to perfection. Extremely reasonably priced too given the quality of the work. Thank you so much for bringing my baby back to life!
Great service, good prices and swift dispatch and delivery. Highly recommended.
excellent 5 star service, fast delivery
What's not to like - knowledgeable , helpful , positive response to any queries whether novice or experienced .😀
Great stuff, items as described, packaged well and promptly delivered. Would buy from here again!
Guitar Mania is rated 4.93 based on 498 reviews