Guitar Mania Reviews

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy
Great personal attention to help me choose which guitar I wanted. Very impressed with the sales person’s knowledge.
As always, great service, great contact, and very helpful. The online purchase and collection of a new guitar worked well. Recommended!
Great service with next day delivery
I needed to upgrade my bass amp the staff at Guitar mania were extremely helpful also accepted an old amp in exchange with what I considered to be a very reasonable deal. The amp I purchased is absolutely perfect for practice sessions and small venues. Even with lockdown you were made to feel valued as a customer!
Great advice, the set up on the guitar was fantastic and a great price too!
Ordered online, fantastic and very prompt service
Looking to buy a genuine Taylor truss rod key and this was the place to buy from. Excellent !
Great service bass strings came within a couple of days 👍
I got my product in immaculate condition and I'm very happy with it. I could have bought the same item on ebay for a fiver cheaper but it was out of stock and I care enough about my guitar not to wait to get a good deal on this occasion. I'd buy again if I can get the refils! Delivery service was the friendly delivery guy yay!
Very helpful and excellent service. Highly recommend
I try to use this shop as much as I can - great service and knowledgeable staff.
As always, excellent relaxed service. You can go to this place as an experienced player or a total novice and still be treated equally, which I for one am grateful for. I wouldn't go anywhere else for anything guitar-related.
Did you receive my return? I haven’t been refunded yet? Thank you. Regards Mike Bess
Delighted with the prompt service from Guitar Mania in sourcing some hard-to-find gear, so giving a well-deserved '5 out of 5'.
Great service, fast delivery.
great item good price free delivery what more could you want top shelf service.
Difficult times but called first for availability, Chris very helpful. Guitar delivered next day all checked over. Good service.
Fast and efficient service
Great service and liked personal memo in delivery note. Thanks
knowledgeable and amazing service, plus quality products, thank you very much :)
Guitar Mania is rated 4.92 based on 469 reviews