Guitar Mania Reviews

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Friendly, Helpful local service as always"
"Always good service and an excellent selection of products to check out!"
"Excellent range of products and fantastic, friendly and helpful service. Couldn't be better! Many thanks"
"Fantastic service. Accurate representation of condition of used guitar, arrived next working day."
"I enjoyed visiting the shop..for only the second time..and I was given the chance to try a variety of acoustic electrics.After being offered a decent price to trade in my Yamaha I bought a Taylor which is a fine guitar.The staff were very patient."
"Quick delivery and excellent pricing"
"Great site , everything all ok & delivery item on time"
"I was recommended to visit Guitar Mania by my guitar teacher when discussing the purchase of a new acoustic guitar. The shop is very well stocked with both new and pre-owned instruments and the staff are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I was given as much time as I wanted to try different guitars and help was always available for advice when needed. I am over the moon with my new Taylor guitar and would recommend Guitar Mania to anyone."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable chaps. Answered questions honestly, with no hard sell. Will be back!"
"Very patient and very helpful..good old fashioned customer service."
"Great service, love my new guitar"
"Friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, helpful."
"Great quick service! I will definitely be using Guitar Mania again."
"I bought a new guitar (not from Guitar Mania) and I wasn’t happy with the sound and playability. Guitar Mania gave me great advice on what pickups are suitable for my play style and did a cracking job installing my chosen pickup. Lots of advice, friendly and excellent results. I’ll be going back"
"Gooooood goood"
"I not receive my order"
"Items as described, good price, prompt delivery. Painless transaction. Recommended."
"Guitar Mania is a real gem! The staff are very welcoming and extremely helpful with fantastic product knowledge. The after-sales service is very good indeed. I have bought several guitars from Jon and have received expert advice each time - thank you!"
"Sent a e.mail question to this company,and got a reply within the hour. Ordered goods which were well packed and delivered very quick. I would definatly use Guitar Mania again."
"Great selection, fantastic customer service!"
Guitar Mania is rated 4.92 based on 235 reviews