Guitar Mania Reviews

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy
Very helpful with fixing electro acoustic guitar, promptly figured out what was wrong and fixed on the spot. Thanks!
Excellent help and advice as always!
A very competent salesperson who gave me excellent advice without any pressure at all. A good experience.
Great shop, with a nice range of guitars and basses. Helpful & professional guys. Very happy with my purchase. We need to support local music shops like this. Online is fine but you also need the kind of knowledge, set up, repair and service hands-on skills that shops like this provide.
Guitar Mania is simply THE best music shop you could wish for. Friendly, fair, open, honest..... What more could you ask for. Buying or looking for upgrades, services, repairs or just advice... They have it all!!!
I recently bought a new Taylor guitar from Guitarmania, part-exchanging my old one. I got excellent service from Jon, and I would recommend Guitarmania very highly.
Loving the pre-loved Ibanez guitar. Great advice from Jon; such helpful staff. Best music shop in the South.
Jon and Chris are extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I've bought a few guitars from them in the past and have always received a friendly, efficient and professional service. Jon does a great setup, it always make my guitars feel like new again! Guitar Mania will always be my first choice for anything guitar related. Superb!
Always a super place for advice and guitar stuff.
Very efficient and friendly service as always. The only issue I have is that these guys are expensive to know as they always have such tempting stuff in stock! Weak Willed of Parkstone
I have not yet received the item purchased.
Guitar arrived promptly, quicker than we anticipated! Well packaged. Very pleased, would use again!
Good service
Both John and Chris are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I have just purchased my second Taylor guitar and I am delighted with it. I am also confident that, if I have any problems, they will be dealt with.
Fast delivery, decent quality, good packaging. We purchased a starter's guitar for a very moderate price, so we were naturally worried the quality of the sound will be terrible. But it all turned out to be better than we expected. The guitar sounds wonderful and we are satisfied.
The staff are so friendly and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble and their level of knowledge and expertise is second to none. I would highly recommend visiting for advice or an excellent buying experience.
I went in to have my acoustic guitar tweaked to improve its playability and got excellent advice from Jon about what he could do, including trying some different strings. I picked it up the following day and it really had been improved a lot. Well done Jon I am a very satisfied customer.
Fits well ok thank
First time I’ve dealt with Guitar Mania and it won’t be my last. I purchased a Celestine Greenback at a great price to replace the 70/80 in my Marshall cab. Really impressed with the product & price, as well as the speedy & secure delivery.
Exactly what l was after and prompt delivery. Will deal with Guitar Mania in future
Guitar Mania is rated 4.92 based on 523 reviews