Guitar Mania Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guitar Mania

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

How would you rate Guitar Mania ?

Michael Gargrave
Verified Buyer
"I bought a wonderful limited edition guitar that was in perfect condition when I received it, and the delivery speed was amazing. I ordered the guitar on the Monday afternoon and it arrived on the Tuesday morning!! Super efficient company and I will buy from them again."
"These guys are awesome and know their stuff! Always happy to help and advise on products or guitars, they are my goto place for guitars!"
"Excellent service. Great products! Would highly recommend"
"Super fast delivery and wonderful second hand guitar - not a scratch on it. It was perfectly set up and ready to play. Thank you so much!"
Martin Apergis
Unverified Reviewer
"Great friendly service! I have bought a couple of my Guitars from there and most recently a lovely cedar top Simon and Patrick. Jon and Chris are always helpful either you want a guitar serviced, new strings or new guitars!"
"I've been on the learning curve for a few months starting with the beginner fender strat kit. The whammy bar set up on that results in it going seriously out of tune. At 1st set up Chris suggested that stray was made a hard tail and whammy feature disabled. Now a few months later I needed a guitar with a whammy bar. Chris was really helpful showing me a number of guitars with different whammy set ups and leaving me to tinker with them until I came across the PRS SE. I made some noise with that plugged in. The guitar fit my hands really well. Bingo. These guys are really top notch. Thank you for your help in picking my new guitar. I will be returning . Phil H"
Darren Ashton
Verified Reviewer
"Guitar Mania were very friendly and personable on the phone. They provided super quick next day post and incredibly good after sales support for the item I bought. Really impressed with this shop!"
"First class service from knowledgeable people, who understand the needs of guitar players from learners to advanced."
"Jon and Chris are genuine guys who treat their customers with respect and courtesy. Jon's set-ups are simply unreal - I had previously resigned myself to the fact that fret buzz was just a fact of life if you were a Strat owner unless you were willing to endure a very high action; however, Jon has set up three of my Strats now, and they play like butter with absolutely minimal fret buzz. And his turnaround time is always lightning-fast! I can't recommend this store highly enough."
"Ordered a bass guitar from Guitar Mania. Chris was very helpful in getting the purchase sorted out - even sent extra photos of the bass to confirm it was as described and what I was expecting. Bass arrived next day, very well packaged and correctly setup - unpack and play! Very happy."
"Excellent service and knowledge. Will definitely visit them again!"
"The staff are really friendly and helpful, made me feel comfy (I know literally nothing so was concerned that I’d bee looked down on as I have been in other shops) Sorted me out with an absolute bargain too I would highly recommend"
Joe Whettam
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful staff. I made a mistake on my internet order and they kindly corrected it at their (slight) expense. Will go our my way to use them again."
"I BOUGHT A ZOOM 508 WITH ALL THE SHADOWS SETTINGS ALREADY PROGRAMED IN IT CAME SO QUICK NO MESSING ABOUT. I WAS MADE UP WITH IT. JUST PLUG IN YOUR GUITAR AND AWAY TO GO I WAS HANK MARVIN IN NO TIME I LOVE IT THANKS GUITAR MANIA IF NEED ANYTHING ILL BE BACK THANKS AGAIN DIGGER"
"Love these guys. Very helpful Great product and price."
"Excellent range of Taylor guitars and very knowledgeable staff, very happy with my guitar and the help I received choosing it."
"HI Known the guys in here Chris and John for just over a year, all I can say is very helpful, always got time know there products, I would not go anywhere else. THANKYOU to both of you for all you do. Tony"
Roderick Gooch
Verified Reviewer
"This is not the first time I have used Guitar mania because there service is great."
"Fuss free transaction. Item exactly as described."
"The guitar stand was a excellent, a wonderful surprise present for my husband. I understand he will be buying another one!"
Guitar Mania is rated 4.91 based on 183 reviews