Guitar Mania Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Guitar Mania

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

How would you rate Guitar Mania ?

"Excellent...quick delivery, fair price including postage not like many suppliers where the cost nearly doubles with delivery."
"I love my new Tanglewood electro-acoustic guitar. Don't know what model it is but it cost £229 and was well worth it! I'm very grateful to Chris for recommending it over another guitar i was interested in as it's a nice compact size and just the perfect size for me! Lovely to look at and, even more important, lovely to play with a great sound!"
"Excellent"
"Very nice shop with pleasant and helpful staff. It made for a relaxed and pleasurable way in which to do business. I will certainly look in next time I am in the area."
"My son has been saving for his Taylor 414ce for over 4 years. We have been in and out of Guitar Mania a number of times over the last year for him to have a look and a little play. John the 'Taylor guy' has been great each time. A fountain of knowledge and extremely patient and helpful. With a little help from mom and dad we finally went in to purchase his dream guitar for his 18th Bday. Again the guys were super helpful and we came away very happy with a good deal and the safety net of by buying locally from a store with great customer service. Kind regards Martin"
"Love you x"
"Excellent courteous service, know what needs to be done, very accommodating of customer needs. will use their service again, brilliant John, Malaysia"
"I bought a wonderful limited edition guitar that was in perfect condition when I received it, and the delivery speed was amazing. I ordered the guitar on the Monday afternoon and it arrived on the Tuesday morning!! Super efficient company and I will buy from them again."
"These guys are awesome and know their stuff! Always happy to help and advise on products or guitars, they are my goto place for guitars!"
"Excellent service. Great products! Would highly recommend"
"Super fast delivery and wonderful second hand guitar - not a scratch on it. It was perfectly set up and ready to play. Thank you so much!"
"Great friendly service! I have bought a couple of my Guitars from there and most recently a lovely cedar top Simon and Patrick. Jon and Chris are always helpful either you want a guitar serviced, new strings or new guitars!"
"I've been on the learning curve for a few months starting with the beginner fender strat kit. The whammy bar set up on that results in it going seriously out of tune. At 1st set up Chris suggested that stray was made a hard tail and whammy feature disabled. Now a few months later I needed a guitar with a whammy bar. Chris was really helpful showing me a number of guitars with different whammy set ups and leaving me to tinker with them until I came across the PRS SE. I made some noise with that plugged in. The guitar fit my hands really well. Bingo. These guys are really top notch. Thank you for your help in picking my new guitar. I will be returning . Phil H"
"Guitar Mania were very friendly and personable on the phone. They provided super quick next day post and incredibly good after sales support for the item I bought. Really impressed with this shop!"
"First class service from knowledgeable people, who understand the needs of guitar players from learners to advanced."
"Jon and Chris are genuine guys who treat their customers with respect and courtesy. Jon's set-ups are simply unreal - I had previously resigned myself to the fact that fret buzz was just a fact of life if you were a Strat owner unless you were willing to endure a very high action; however, Jon has set up three of my Strats now, and they play like butter with absolutely minimal fret buzz. And his turnaround time is always lightning-fast! I can't recommend this store highly enough."
"Ordered a bass guitar from Guitar Mania. Chris was very helpful in getting the purchase sorted out - even sent extra photos of the bass to confirm it was as described and what I was expecting. Bass arrived next day, very well packaged and correctly setup - unpack and play! Very happy."
"Excellent service and knowledge. Will definitely visit them again!"
"The staff are really friendly and helpful, made me feel comfy (I know literally nothing so was concerned that I’d bee looked down on as I have been in other shops) Sorted me out with an absolute bargain too I would highly recommend"
"Really helpful staff. I made a mistake on my internet order and they kindly corrected it at their (slight) expense. Will go our my way to use them again."
Guitar Mania is rated 4.91 based on 190 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!