Guitar Mania Reviews

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy
Before I ordered I called several times. Each time Chris answered my questions and gave me the recommendations I needed. I placed my order and it was quickly filled in less than two days! My thanks to Chris. Will definitely order from Guitar Mainia again!
Great service. Fast shipping.
Great service. Incredibly happy with my purchase.
I have never hesitated to recommend this shop over the years. The people that work here have always been friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and patient in my experience and the shop has a really welcoming atmosphere. They realise for most people a new guitar or amp is a big investment and want to help you make the right choice. They'll give you as much advice and time as you need to make the right decision, you're never rushed. Jon went the extra mile recently with his help and patience while I deliberated over some guitar upgrades, resulting in me being really happy with my final choice. Excellent customer service!
Amazingly quick order processing and delivery. Arrived next day without any priority postage etc. Had been struggling to find this item in the UK and they had it in stock and at a very fair price. Excellent contact throughout. Absolutely faultless. Def use again.
Thanks Jo. Delighted with the case which is ideal for my vintage Dreadnought. Delivery excellent and great to have that personal touch when dealing with you. Keep up the great work in Poole.
Guitar Mania is rated 4.93 based on 507 reviews