Guitar Mania Reviews

01202733734

sales@guitar-mania.com

116-118 Ashley Rd, Parkstone

Tell us how Guitar Mania made you happy
I ordered a guitar Jack socket over a week ago, this has still not arrived. I have also emailed the company to understand if it has been sent. I have not received a reply to my correspondence. Subsequently I ordered another jack socket from Amazon this arrived in 24hrs, and us now fitted to my guitar. I will be contacting PayPal to resolve this dispute of guitar mania do not make contact in the next day. I won’t be using guitar mania’s services again.
Very sorry, i have only just seen this! 99% of orders arrive on time. We are just a small and friendly shop, you can call us anytime. I haven't had an email, or a telephone call, no contact from paypal, or even through facebook. A simple call would have cleared this up. And with no name given I can't even contact you now to resolve. Please get in touch if you still need assistance. Chris, MD Guitar Mania
Ignored when I went into the shop. Was stood there waiting while just one customer was in the shop playing. After about 5 minutes the customer got up and offered to serve me. I couldn't believe how rude he was. Service was terrible, guy was not helpful and just thought he was cool. Won't go back there again, ever.
I received 2 9v batteries for a Taylor Guitar on 25 April 2016 and kept them in the supplied envelope until 1 june 2016 when I first tried them in my guitar. Both batteries lasted a couple of minutes. The guitar is serviceable and a Taylor factory supplied 9v works fine in the guitar. I phoned guitarmania and asked for 2 replacement batteries but it was suggested by Guitarmania that the fault lay with my guitar and not the batteries. Furthermore I was told that it was too long a delay between delivery and use for the Company to provide me with replacements free of charge. I was very disappointed with this response.
Guitar Mania is rated 4.93 based on 512 reviews