Guest & Philips Reviews

Read Guest & Philips Reviews

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy
I had a small problem re the delivery of my purchase - which I had bought from Guest and Philips both due to it being cheapeer than some of their competitors but also because it was from an independent Northern business - and when I rang up to get it resolved, one of the owners explained this was due to teething problems with a new automated softwarre system they had just introduced.

My problem was speedily and courteously resolved with a smmall refund being offered and I greatly appreciated the service levels: I hardly ever write customer reviews but I'm delighted to writie this one and would certainly shop again with this company should occasion so arise.
Very smooth and good service, delivered on time and excellent product.
Great service, item arrived really quickly. Great price too! Would definitely recommend to friends/family.
Item arrived promptly and glass I ordered was top quality and well wrapped. Will use your company again.
Fantastic service, well packaged and speedy delivery. I would recommend anyone to purchse from Guest & Phillips
Quick delivery, good transaction. Good selection at good prices.
Great product and speedy delivery thank you!
The gift wrap was a very nice touch it was well presented and the gift itself was perfect
An internet purchase from a previously local customer of a truly excellent quality second hand watch
Excellent communication and delivery
Very many thanks as always
Recipient will be delighted
Very prompt service and good price
Thiscompanyshouldbecommendedfortheirawsomecustomerservice..sohelpfulandpoliteandtheringarrivedwithin2days..thankyou
Very good service. Prompt deiivery and good quality jewellery. Will use this service again.
Friendly staff and excellent service.
Service was excellent and fast.

Thank you.
Delivered swiftly and exactly as ordered
Ordered and received within 24hrs, excellent service!!
Very fast delivery great gift rap but not yet opened as for Christmas :santa:. Let's hope its the right one :joy:
This was my first purchase from Guest and Phillips and I'm really delighted with it, friends have also commented how lovely it is, it arrived promptly, well packaged and I thought very reasonably priced. I will shop with them again, I'm also going to have a piece of jewellery made by them in the new year with gold necklaces etc I no longer wear.
Ann
Excellent service, also gift wrapping free of charge.
Would recommend to friends.
Excellent customer service would recommend
Guest & Philips is rated 4.76 based on 131 reviews