green gardener Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend green gardener

jon@greengardener.co.uk

B12 Base Business Park

How would you rate green gardener ?

"Always reliable, delieries as stated, products as described. Sometimes have trouble navigating the website."
"The products arrived promptly"
"Bought Vine weevil nematodes & the recommended rose for application with watering can. Rose tended to block up so no better than the one I already had. Time will tell if the nematodes are effective. Service prompt and goods well packaged."
"I find the advice given with each product really helpful and the dispatch time fast and accurate"
"ordered autumn lawn feed, and was sent spring and summer, got in touch they told me to keep it there mistake and they would send the proper one which they did when the parcel came it had autumn lawn feed on it alas when I opened it the contents were spring and summer so in the end I just gave up"
Hi David - Thanks for the message and I remember this one and I posted the replacements, so I know the right product went, which prompted me to check our stock and one of my colleagues has attached the wrong label to the correct product - sorry. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I have now removed the labels. The good news is that all 4kg of lawn fertiliser you have is the correct Autumn Fertiliser, so please go ahead and apply at 35g per sqm and any you do not use this year will keep until next year. Kind regards Jon @ Green Gardener
"Order came quickly"
"All went as planned but there was not much that go wrong was there? The product seemed very fresh but I'm not expert enough to know if that means it really was effective - too early to say yet."
"The parcel arrived in good time as usual. The star item is the corkscrew weeder which is super effective and gets rid of dandelion roots so easily - every garden should have one! Excellent service - thank you."
"Green gardener have a very good, easy to navigate and informative website. They are also very helpful with advice via the telephone."
"Both items ordered arrived in a timely and efficient manner. Couldn’t ask for more!"
"product received promptly and well packaged"
"👍🏻 Perfect straight forward order and delivery"
"green gardener provide a first class service take time on the phone to make sure you have the right product for your needs and are very knowledgeable about organic products and there service is always prompt and not waiting days or weeks everything is sent out right away"
"Prompt and well informed service."
"very efficient service prompt delivery Received all orders no eaiting"
"i cannot review this as It has not been used yet."
"very quick delivery after selection of item"
"Great advice on website and fast delivery of orders."
"We have used Leatherjacket killer for three years now after our law was decimated . The results were amazing after first application. Fantastic product. Thanks Team."
"Help where it’s needed. Thank you"
green gardener is rated 4.62 based on 743 reviews