green gardener Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend green gardener

jon@greengardener.co.uk

B12 Base Business Park

How would you rate green gardener?

Stephen Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Product was as described and delivered on time."
Posted 1 hour ago
Jean Alcock
Verified Buyer
"I bought 4 basic slug/snail traps with attractant. I've dotted these round the vegetable patch and so far the sprout, cauliflower and peas seedlings have remained intact (3 days) and the traps have attracted quite a few small slugs. If this continues to work it will be a low hassle solution to my slug problem."
Isobel Stebbings
Verified Buyer
"Dispatched very quickly ans efficiently. Only time will tell if it all works!"
Juan Tapia
"Fast delivery"
Jackie Watson
Verified Buyer
"Always fast and efficient service. I love their products."
Margaret Morris
Verified Buyer
"Great products. Great delivery."
"Fast service, great quality goods."
Lyn Fenton
"Hassle free"
"I have always liked using environmentally friendly products. Good to get online."
Eileen Luck
Verified Buyer
"The products ordered are really effective and do the job. Ordering on line is easy and delivery of goods very prompt. Satisfactory all round."
"Hate the floating review tab that keeps getting in the way. Really annoying and unnecessary."
Laura South
Verified Buyer
"This is the third year I have ordered ladybird larvae from green Gardner. They always arrive quickly and eat the aphids as I hoped they would!"
"Ordered ladybird lava refill, as my child and I love watching them grow and releasing fully grown ladybird into our garden. Package arrived within couple of days, exactly as expected."
Joan Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"I had to order an extra Nematodes for my daughter ( I forgot when I made my order ) and received it within 2 days - excellent service."
"Very prompt delivery and two orders automatically delivered in the same package."
Patrick Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"Package arrived within 4 days, and now in the ground. Hope it works! Many thanks"
"Good product, swift delivery."
Annette McCracken
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and the planned programme is ideal for me. So easy to apply with a Miracle Grow spray. Too early to tell how well Nemaslug will work as the slug problem was quite horrific last year as our location has a very high rainfall."
Robin Mackay
Verified Buyer
"Goods arrived promptly. Nematodes very effective"
DAVID INGLEBY
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for my purchase. Said to have been despatched 8 days ago."
From : Jonathan – jon@greengardener.co.uk

Thanks for the message and your order was posted last Weds, so it should have arrived by now. What would your post person do with a package that would not fit through the letterbox? Can you see if it has been left somewhere safe and then check with your local sorting office as 99% of the time where this happens, it is normally sitting down the post office awaiting collection as it will not fit through the letterbox and the card has either not been left or has been lost. Please can you check with your postperson / sorting office to see if the package is about and then let me know what you find out.

Kind regards