green gardener Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend green gardener

jon@greengardener.co.uk

B12 Base Business Park

How would you rate green gardener ?

"order arrived quickly and is exactly what the description says."
Geoff KENNETT
Verified Buyer
"Ease of ordering and swift dispatch at a competitive price. Nemaslug is keeping my slugs under control."
"Delivery as promised and the nematodes really DO work"
"Delivered correct item promptly, no problems"
Theresa Sanders
Verified Buyer
"The catalogue is an inspiration to garden in a more thoughful, holistic way....drew my attention to the bugs we want to encourage ..and humane and natural ways to get rid of the ones we dont!..a natural balance . Some excellent ideas..i am spreading the word!"
"Great products delivered promptly. They allow me to avoid poisoning my garden with chemicals , but still have a full bed of Kale, Cauliflower and Cabbage.. a rare thing without some intervention !"
Lester Kershenbaum
Verified Buyer
"Orders were received quickly and accurately. If there were any problems these were sorted out satisfactorily"
"Fast postage very good quality and service Thankyou"
"Fantastic range of products for a green garden. The SB plant invigorator help a lot to keep the aphids at bay, better than any product I have tried before. Fast delivery too."
"I got what I ordered straightaway - which is what I wanted"
"The order arrived rapidly."
Mrs Linda Ross
Verified Buyer
"The slug treatment has been very effective and I would like to reorder the same again."
DAVID FORSTER
Verified Buyer
"Sort of. Item with postage dearer than local DIY"
"Snails not eating my cabbages. Great product"
"I like reading about the things you sell and the personal touch with your descriptions.You despatch and reply promptly."
"I made an order, I found the product I needed locally and cancelled the order, this was done quickly, efficiently and without fuss"
"Quick delivery and the product seems to work. I would not call myself a gardener but followed the instructions and everything seems ok."
"Excellent service where everything ordered was delivered on time and as detailed. A company one can trust."
Margaret Richardson
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered a number of items from Green Gardener over the last few years - nematodes; insects; other pest deterrents etc. Always received promptly, and in good conditions. Managed to control rampant mealy bug that had plagued my apple tree for several years."
"Great products at a great price and very fast shipping. Top company!"
green gardener is rated 4.61 based on 605 reviews