green gardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend green gardener
Read green gardener Reviews

jon@greengardener.co.uk

B12 Base Business Park

Tell us how green gardener made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
green gardener 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Andy Bradbury
green gardener 4 star review on 2nd February 2019
Jenny Barnes
More Photos & Videos
Great service and very prompt replies to queries. Would thoroughly recommend for ladybirds and treatment of pests for your garden.
Good service.. Goods arrived well packed and intact. Great product and low price.
Ordered the'grow your own'ladybirds, within 3 days of arrival most had died although we had followed the instructions. I emailed Green Gardener who replied promptly with the offer of a free replacement. That arrived not long after and so far so good. Good service.
My lady birds arrived quickly with good info as to how to release them. They were all alive & seem to be happy.
Happy with the service & would use the green gardner website again :))
The plastic box contained lots of shredded paper with tiny black specs and only 2 or 3 tiny larvae crawling about. Not sure what the black specs were but they didn't appear to be moving and were much smaller than the aphids these weren't mentioned in the description. I tipped everything into the little bags and placed them on the leaves on the infested plant in my conservatory as it said to use under glass at that time of year. I checked everyday but never saw any larvae on the plant just multiplying aphids and I've seen no ladybirds even though I thought I'd seen 2 pupae. Disappointed! It would have been much cheaper to buy bug killer
We bought adult and larval ladybirds, as well as the ladybird home from greengardener to help with our aphid problem. Dispatch and delivery was very quick. All insects and home arrived in good condition. It's been exciting watching the larvae turn into ladybirds!
Lots of interesting ideas for gardening and growing vegetables in an environmentally friendly way. The live ladybirds have cleaned up my roses of an aphid infection.
Products came fast. I hadn't realised the nematodes were within the packaging so when i finally opened after leaving due to covid advice with parcels they hadn't been refrigerated. So will have to take care next time. Products seem good. Thank you.
V good service and product.
Good & speedy service. Initially sent us the wrong size package but they quickly rectified this sending the larger correct package and told us to keep the earlier delivery.
Ordered a bait moth refill for myself and inlaws. Packed well and even during Covid19 turned up by suggested date which was taking longer than usual. Thank you.
Excellent response and the products I ordered arrived on time and have done exactly what they said they would !
Would definitely use again
Great company to deal with.
my order did not include all the items I paid for.
Good reliable products sent promptly.
Had a very bad leather jacket infestation early spring which pretty much destroyed the whole lawn by the time I realised what the problem was. Given the stage of the larvae I used several applications over a couple of months and followed the instructions carefully, after some time and patience they have been eradicated completely and the lawn is starting to recover with some TLC. Great product and service and I will be ordering it again in the Autumn as a preventative measure.
The slug nematodes are excellent and I like the fact that Green Gardener have a scheme whereby they send you your packages when they are due. It saves remembering to order every 6 weeks!
Nematodes seem to work very well. Good service
Arrive much sooner than estimated and was a very good price
Didn’t really expect the product to work however it seems to have done the job. Have only seen one live leatherjacket since applying the product.
green gardener is rated 4.69 based on 1,761 reviews