green gardener Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend green gardener

jon@greengardener.co.uk

B12 Base Business Park

How would you rate green gardener ?

"Product arrived promptly, well packaged. Applied to cucumbers in green house and they seem to respond to it very well."
"Excellent service and very helpful"
"This was so lovely to do with my daughter. Unfortunately a caterpillar died during the change, so all in all we released 4 beautiful butterflies in total!!!"
"I bought the ladybird larvae for use on nasturtiums and great water dock plant by my pond which were covered in aphids. I haven’t seen any ladybirds in years so wanted to help them make a comeback in my garden. I received a large amount of larvae and they have grown well even the larvae eat aphids I look foward to them growing into ladybirds."
"I purchased some ladybirds and larvae, sadly most flew away within half an hour, but they arrived here safely and well! Excellent service and speedy delivery etc."
"Really great company - wish I'd found them sooner."
"Prompt delivery."
"The Nemasys was easy to find and to order. The packaging was sturdy and the item well protected. T Drhere were clear instructions on the box. Thanks."
"Great product and speedy delivery."
"Great product and price. Arrived very quickly."
"Very quick delivery. Good products."
"This year I had an early infestation of blackfly on my runner beans. The ladybird larvae were very effective and soon cleaned up the plants. Now I have an excellent crop of beans. A few years ago I had a similar problem and the ladybirds again worked their magic. This method certainly works. I have also had success with the lacewing larvae."
"I've had lots of insects over the years. Never had a problem. Always arrived at the right time in perfect condition. Plenty of selection, and prices right. Well done to you."
"Great product, good service. Would have preferred slightly lower prices."
"Great products, (my ladybirds worked a treat!), efficient service and speedy delivery."
"I bought the short course of two deliveries of parasitic encarsia wasp for my greenhouse whitefly problem. They arrived promptly, just as described and are good value when compared to other companies online offerings. The wasps have hatched and I know they must be settling in as I've seen the parasitised whitefly larvae. I trust they'll keep the pest problem small this year. I don't think anyone can expect total eradication of the whitefly but tiny numbers won't be a problem. This is a great way to do it without horrid chemicals. I recommend "green gardener". Do try them."
"I have found Green Gardener very useful over the years. I have dealt with vine weevil and box caterpillar using nematodes, with success. They are prompt with delivery and helpful too."
"I ordered the professional ladybird kit to cultivate and produce ladybirds but when the kit arrived more than half of the ladybirds were already dead which was disappointing. I managed to get some ladybird produced from the remainder but not that many. So I didn’t get a great experience from this product."
Thanks for the message and sorry that the ladybirds did not perform for you - they are normally very reliable and very successful. I suspect they must have been delayed in the post for them to have arrived in less than perfect condition - sorry. I would love you to have another go to get a positive experience this time? Is it OK to send you another lot of ladybirds and food FOC, so you can have another go? Kind regards Jon @ Green Gardener
"Got nemaslug and put it down on back lawn because I have two dogs and so far all signs of slugs have gone I have used this before and swear by it"
"Ladybirds and larvae arrived quickly and were soon munching away on the black flies that had started to appear all over my beans."
green gardener is rated 4.61 based on 659 reviews