green gardener Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend green gardener

jon@greengardener.co.uk

Chanders EndMill RoadStokesbyGreat Yarmouth

How would you rate green gardener?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Roy Cotton
Verified Buyer
"Supplying what I wanted when I wanted it"
Linda O Neill
Verified Buyer
"Good range of products. Ethically and environmentally minded. Prompt, efficient service."
"I have ordered several times and have found items always arrive promptly. Whenever I have had a query Green Gardener is always very obliging in offering advise and it is for these reasons i will continue using them and would certainly recommend. Well done!"
Martin Shackleton
Verified Buyer
"The ladybird kit was poor value and poorly packed. It arrived with one side crushed. Annoying particularly as it is a birthday present for my granddaughter."
Simon Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"My query regarding not being able to see Nematode plans of 6 was answered promptly but I was more pleased that the copper slug/snail tape had been put inside the butterfly growing box saving pointless larger packaging as larger retailers so often dom"
"Very quick service"
Peter Sidey
Verified Buyer
"I found my order of nematodes for the elimination of Greenfly very effective. It destroys the aphids without having to spray every day, which I do not like doing as the spray also kills beneficial insects! The Nematodes are very Eco friendly."
Stan Horton
Verified Buyer
"Very good product, very good service,"
"Prompt delivery"
L Hudswell
Verified Buyer
"wonderful personal service from a family run firm"
Ric Reilly
Verified Buyer
"Regularity of prompts is about right, often enough to remind and not so often that it irritates."
"speedy delivery, but as it is a Xmas gift I cannot comment on the 'usability' etc of it!!"
"The supplier: Goods came well packed and rapidly. As regards the gsrlic bombs, only time till tell."
"Superb quality products, ladybird palace and bee mug purchased, extremely quick delivery time too. Will definitely be shopping here again!"
Hazel Todhunter
Verified Buyer
"I love th smell of my new leaf compost sacks."
Alison Wareham
Verified Buyer
"Love your environmently-aware and wildlife- friendly products."
Stasys Lenton
Verified Buyer
"Green Gardener was very quick off the mark in delivering the products which I iordered. The goods were of an extremely high standard but did not cost as much as I expected. That's how Green Gardener made me extremely happy."
Debbie Levy
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient delivery always"
"Always deliver promptly, very helpful"
Nigel Spelman
Verified Buyer
"Moss Off is described as suitable for year round use, but the instructions say it is essential for the product to dry completely to work. In the Autumn/Winter it is extremely unusual for a lawn to dry fully as dew lingers all day. As a result I have not applied it yet, which is a little disappointing."
green gardener is rated 4.59 based on 496 reviews