green gardener Reviews

of reviewers recommend green gardener
4.7
Based on 3,060 reviews
Read green gardener Reviews

jon@greengardener.co.uk

B12 Base Business Park

Tell us how green gardener made you happy
green gardener 5 star review on 14th August 2022
James Macrae
green gardener 5 star review on 4th June 2022
Damon Wischik
green gardener 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Eliza
I had a beehive which was being robbed out by wasps. I acted too late to save things but the Waspbane trap I purchased and placed near the affected hive is definitely working. It has probably prevented the hive that is next in line from being overwhelmed - the number of invaders has been reduced and the bees in that hive are fighting back successfully. I'm pleased I purchased a Waspbane.
green gardener 5 star review on 14th August 2022
I have been a customer for the last three years, they continue to be reliable with their products and speed of delivery.
Ordering and delivery were fine, so no problems there. We ordered ladybirds and ladybird larvae. Happy with the ladybirds, but the larvae were so small, we could hardly see them. We had no idea how many there were, as too difficult to count, and if they were alive or dead! We had expected them to be much larger. We placed them in the little envelopes, as instructed. Over a week later, when we inspected, there seemed to be a few larger ones that had simply died. So the larvae were not really what you'd call successful, and seemed like a waste of money. Will only order adult ladybirds in future.
Always fast delivery of the product and amazing results!
Flawless exemplary customer service
Very prompt service
I have been using green gardener for years for ladybird larvae for several years now and this is the first time I have been disappointed. After ordering 75 larvae,I received less than 50 alive at delivery. When I raised this the response was condescending and very disappointing, which has left a bitter taste after years of custom. I'm am left deciding whether to use green gardener again, of source from somewhere else.
Thanks for the message and sorry after all these years that we have disappointed you. I would love to know how we managed this, so if you could email me jon@greengardener.co.uk so I can get to the bottom of it and hopefully put things right. Kind regards Jon @ Green Gardener
An excellent source of gardening requirements. Quick delivery. Perfect company to do business with.
I have used Green Gardener for a number of purchases over the years find them an excellent company to use. Website is easy to navigate, good range of products, easy to order & pay. Delivery has always been prompt. I highly recommend them.
Good products and range also good information on products
Great natural products and great service - highly recommended
Good product and good service
Extremely grateful to green Gardener for stocking nematodes which finally put paid to the scale infestation on my lemon tree. Five stars!
Struggling to keep on top of whitefly every spring without resorting to chemicals. Good results with homemade garlic spray but they need constant monitoring. This year tried Ladybird Larvae from Green Gardener very early in the season, which soon found and ate some previously unnoticed aphids… Whitefly numbers still increasing, I discovered Lacewing Larvae. Wow! What a difference! These little creatures arrive in a sturdy tube filled with small bran flakes. Plenty of safe spaces among them to hide in safely as they hatch and grow. A pack of 1000 unseen predators sprinkled generously around the greenhouse and conservatory gradually overcame the first wave of pests, allowing all my plants to get a very good start this year. I applied another 1000 six weeks later and am really amazed at the difference they have all made. Even the vines are looking healthier. No sooty mould, no woolly aphid or yellowing leaves from pest damage and no sticky honeydew patches on the floor either. These things are voracious predators and well worth the expense. They will repay that for me in fresh tomatoes and healthy cuttings alone. Now wondering how many will survive the winter. I haven’t seen any adult lacewing yet so not sure whether they will have laid eggs. Considering an overwintering box, but hoping there are enough crevices for them to survive in without one. Nice to see the ladybirds pupating on some of my plants too. Thanks Green Gardener!
Delivered quickly and getting rid of pests on my peach tree as I write. I would recommend this company to any gardener.
Great product. Extremely well packed.
Very Good and sufficient service. Thank You.
Very pleased with my purchase of cat repellent. I love cats - and have 2 - but I don't want my cats "going" in my flower beds (just because they are too lazy to use their indoor and outdoor litter trays). This worked immediately but does need to be reapplied after watering, raining etc. Would highly recommend this product and this company. The parcel arrived earlier than anticipated, and was well packaged. good value for money.
We are happy with the amount, quality, and service. The only thing we consider should be improved is the way small boxes are served; we sadly found out that they are given in white boxes that are not reused; in addition, ours was pretty wet (had some water on the bottom inside), as well as some of our products. If some of the vegetables are wet long time, they might get rotten (as a couple of them were). Thank you Sergio
Thank you so much, Green Gardener. The ladybirds arrived promptly; all were alive and raring to go, and started devouring greenfly promptly. Many thanks - they're now all eaten up. Best wishes Liz
green gardener is rated 4.7 based on 3,060 reviews