Grafter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grafter
Read Grafter Reviews

About Grafter:

Grafter is an easy to use website and app that helps businesses to hire and manage temp workers and staff directly, avoiding expensive agencies and intermediaries.

Whether it’s for a specific project, seasonal jobs or just to fill a short-term staffing shortage, Grafter can help!

Alternatively, if you are looking for short-term work, join as a worker and you will be sent local job opportunities straight to your inbox

support@grafternow.com

Tell us how Grafter made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EXCELLENT SERVICE,WILL RECOMMEND
It was a great meeting for both parties. Will like to work for him again if offered another opportunity.
A very easy to use website! Everything is simply laid out and is easy to understand. Setting up a profile was a well-designed process. Props to the web designer!
It works!
Platform Grafter is very heloful
Excellent service and an abundance of jobs available. I have been impressed with the the level of communication from Grafter and paid immediately upon completion of the job
What a great app. I did the job I applied for and got paid the next day. Can’t ask for more than that thanks Grafter
Grafter is good but the company dropless I did work for were awful
Employer responds straight away and paid the same day into account. First time I used this service and employers were lovely and enjoyed the job I was doing.
I had a terrible experience with a grafter. I left a negative review to warn other people and THEY DELETED my review. I would ask the company: ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS?
Just for clarification, the deleted review was for a worker, not Grafter as a service. Our team have discussed the job with both you and the Grafter. There is a dispute between you and the worker about the nature of the work he was asked to do. He says the work did not match the description, was too difficult with the wrong tools. On balance it was decided that because of the dispute, it is unfair to give the worker (who has otherwise an exemplary record) a bad review. It would have a negative impact on his ability to find future work and his livelihood.
I didn't employ anyone I was employed. So for this I would give a feedback of pretty low if its going to be confused that easily. Although payment was received promptly through the platform
Hi Christopher

I see you did sign-up as a client not a worker and would therefore have had a confusing experience. But I am not sure how we could make it any clearer, you simply select either "Hire Workers" or "Find Work" when registering.

Regards

Grafter
Loved it! I recommend it to everyone
On time, communicative, hard working.
Yes ok but didint except my e mail !!
This platform is a great way to connect service providers to clients and vise versa.

I found 'Grafter' was really easy to use and fail safe.

Interaction seemed to flow nicely between myself and those I have engaged with, who also use the service, as 'Grafter' prompts on the right time to take action by sending email notifications etc.
I applied out together a very good profile and applied to all sorts of jobs, but never heard back from even one opportunity? Not reliable.
Fantastic service and opportunities for anybody who looking job.
Very good service Any problems they will help you sort it out
Excellent service got a job same day as joining outstanding service payment made almost instantly after client pays much less hassle than dealing with an agency the rate advertised really is the rate you are paid into your account wonderful service highky reccomend to everyone looking for extra work or full time work
Moved to Hampshire Thursday changed profile Friday worked Monday very pleaef
Emmet
Great site hassle free will use again tom and Richard always answer any questions
Grafter is rated 4.56 based on 195 reviews