Grafter Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Grafter

About Grafter: Grafter is an easy to use website and app that helps businesses to hire and manage temp workers and staff directly, avoiding expensive agencies and intermediaries.

Whether it’s for a specific project, seasonal jobs or just to fill a short-term staffing shortage, Grafter can help!

Alternatively, if you are looking for short-term work, join as a worker and you will be sent local job opportunities straight to your inbox

tom.cape@grafternow.com

Tell us how Grafter made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Very good and usable platform.. Thanks"
"First time user of Grafter and very impressed, within a couple of hours of signing up I had secured the help I needed Who proved to be just right. Will definitely be using Grafter again R"
"I had issues with the grafters I hires, 1 was a no show despite accepting the job, and then had the audacity to decline the offer 30 mins before he was to turn up The other was someone who was adverse to work and left site 2 hours before he was to finish as I was called away for a meeting. Both issues I raised with Grafters and they addressed them professionally with the grafters and promptly overall good service"
I am very sorry you had such a bad experience, this is not the kind of behaviour we tolerate.

Could you please email us: support@grafternow.com with details of the grafters involved so we can deal with them appropriately.

Thanks

Tom
"Generally a good set up; 'message alerts' would be useful so you know when a grafter has responded to you (without having to go into the message bubble to check). However my main concern is that it takes Grafter up to 7 days to pay someone, this is not acceptable and should be quicker."
Hi Adam, thanks for the feedback.

You are absolutely right, 7 days is not acceptable. This has been the norm for most payment systems (like Stripe ) due to money laundering control.

However, we have found a new solution which pays immediately which we are implementing and should be in place by Feb....

Regards
Tom
"Great service, very simple to use, found someone for my job within a few hours!"
"A really great way of connecting people who have those projects which need grafters in a hurry. I was fortunate to have found someone who was more than able to help deal with a difficult job. Richard and Tom are there on hand to answer those questions which inevitably arise when taking someone on. So well done guys. Happy to use your platform again."
"Hired two grafters for a day and both couldn’t make it on time by hours, I found hard working Romanians outside selco to save the day, Thanks grafterswhereare"
Unfortunately you didn't use Grafter to manage the job/workers, you just used the free search and then went offline to pay cash, which is probably why this happened. Next time please use Grafter to manage the job and we can help make sure they turn up.
"Simple and straightforward........ a great place to find flexible work."
"This is the BEST website for finding people I've ever come across. It's quick, easy to use and one of the co-founders is AMAZING!!! It's honestly the best website for finding people you will ever use."
"Awesome website, allows you to find workers in different cities all over the UK. Website allows direct payments to workers, invoices raised and given to myself promptly, definitely recommend to friends and family. Great support from Grafter Head Office and very efficient and friendly team. Well Done a website that is truly remarkable!"
"Excellent for getting a fast response to your job advertisement. Simple and straight forward to use, a great solution for finding temporary staff."
"I used 2 different grafters at different locations on a round trip to Scotland. Saved me money as I didn't have to pay for hotels for a second person. Worked Well for me."
"Excellent way to find staff. All works effortlessly - will be back!"
"Easy to use website for posting a job and finding that right individual."
Grafter is rated 4.33 based on 15 reviews