Grafter Reviews

4.4
Based on 530 reviews
Read Grafter Reviews

About Grafter:

Grafter is an easy to use website and app that helps businesses to hire and manage temp workers and staff directly, avoiding expensive agencies and intermediaries.

Whether it’s for a specific project, seasonal jobs or just to fill a short-term staffing shortage, Grafter can help!

Alternatively, if you are looking for short-term work, join as a worker and you will be sent local job opportunities straight to your inbox

support@grafternow.com

Tell us how Grafter made you happy
Grafter 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Sue L
Grafter 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Sue L
Melanie M
Grafter is very easy to use, I soon had applicants applying for the role and I was able to pick and choose who I thought was best for the task, rather than being sent somebody who just fills a space. I was able to ask the grafter direct questions about his/her experiences, so my decision was easy. Invoices came in 2 parts, so it was easy to distinguish between what the person was getting paid and the commision to Grafter. In the beginning, help was at hand to set up, so all in all, a brilliant system, I will be back if the need arrises, rather than using a local recruitment company. I would suggest to others, post your job as early as you can to get the applicantions to be able to choose from a number, rather than just 1 applicant at short notice. The Grafter himself, was excellent and I couldn't have chose better. Very good. Well done.
Excellent website and managed to get work done quickly with a firm price agreed
Hugo is a very pleasant, intelligent and hard working young man. He did an excellent job for me that involved general labouring, basic carpentry and painting.
Good service in principle but the quality of the actual grafters themselves is low. We hired one and he cancelled on an hour prior to being due in work! Thats poor. And we were reliant on him joining us so it seriously let us down
Hi Stephen, I am very sorry you were let down. That is not typical of the workers that use grafter. It is the occasional bad apple that let people down. I hope you will give it another go, please look out for workers with good reviews, it is a very good sign they won't let you donwn.
I called the grafter yesterday to confirm his appointment for today. He answered my call and confirmed. We were a man short in a team of 5. The grafter was a no show, I called him 3 times and no answer. As a result every one was sent home. Hugely dissatisfied.
Hi Saghir, I am sorry you picked a bad worker. I am afraid no matter how you find people sometimes they let you down. Grafter helps minimise this through the reviews system and our active management of the workers but even then people sometimes let you down I am afraid.
Great application and very easy to use!
Had three replies and the process was easy and professional. Would use again.
Great platform to find occasional labour staff
Unfortunately he could only do one day, but showed up on time and put in a days graft. Thank you
The first person I hired cancelled on the morning the job was due to start. The second person who accepted the job turned up 2 hrs late, did 2 hours work and then left. All attempts to contact him to complete the job or find out what the problem was have failed. Now I’ve received a request to pay this person. Unbelievable.
Hi Kobi, I am sorry you had a bad experience with the workers. This is the first we have heard of it, so we were not able to help. The system asked you for payment because it does not know you cancelled the job. I also noticed you didn't leave a review for either worker you were unhappy with, please do that, otherwise, there is no incentive for them to turn up and do a good job for people like you. Thanks, GRAFTER
After using this service received payment promptly the following day so am happy to use again
Thankful for the experience
Great service
Your account gets constantly blocked, Grafters do not turn up or come up with Lame excuses, which the platform accept and do not appreciate that you lose time and money being let down then no reimbursement! All they care about is the fee they receive. Most Grafters aren’t as skilled as they say they are and aren’t motivated to work. Do not bother with hiring people off of here. It’s more hassle than it’s worth and your treated like you have done something wrong all the time, account suspended every other day.
You set-up an account with a fake name and phone number having already been banned form the service. We cannot let people to abuse the system and just set-up a fake account when there are financial transactions involved.
Did not tell me that a charge would be added ontop on the daily rate , otherwise I would have offered a lower rate to the grafter to account for this . Could be more transparent about this .
will use again ...
Labourer cancelled on the morning stating car trouble. Made contact to attend the next day and cancelled again. Very poor
HI Glen, I am sorry you had a bad experience with one particular worker. This is not a typical experience of the service or the many great workers on the platform. We will investigate and if they don't have a good excude remove the worker from the service.
Grew service.
I Found Grafter a great way to source people to carry out various tasks. All above board and professionally run
It was good, I was well supported
Accepted a job in Edinburgh only to be told the day before the job was actually in the Scottish Borders about ten miles from Berwick, had my account suspended for cancelling the job
Hi Jaimie, Your account was suspended because you had multiple jobs letting clients down. The job location was on the advert before you applied for it or accepted the job, so that is a poor excuse. We don't recommend people for work who have a bad track record of turning up for jobs.
Grafter is rated 4.43 based on 530 reviews