Grafter Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Grafter

About Grafter: Grafter is an easy to use website and app that helps businesses to hire and manage temp workers and staff directly, avoiding expensive agencies and intermediaries.

Whether it’s for a specific project, seasonal jobs or just to fill a short-term staffing shortage, Grafter can help!

Alternatively, if you are looking for short-term work, join as a worker and you will be sent local job opportunities straight to your inbox

tom.cape@grafternow.com

How would you rate Grafter ?

"Awesome website, allows you to find workers in different cities all over the UK. Website allows direct payments to workers, invoices raised and given to myself promptly, definitely recommend to friends and family. Great support from Grafter Head Office and very efficient and friendly team. Well Done a website that is truly remarkable!"
"Great platform"
"Excellent for getting a fast response to your job advertisement. Simple and straight forward to use, a great solution for finding temporary staff."
"I used 2 different grafters at different locations on a round trip to Scotland. Saved me money as I didn't have to pay for hotels for a second person. Worked Well for me."
"Excellent way to find staff. All works effortlessly - will be back!"
"Easy to use website for posting a job and finding that right individual."
Grafter is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews