Grafter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grafter
Read Grafter Reviews

About Grafter:

Grafter is an easy to use website and app that helps businesses to hire and manage temp workers and staff directly, avoiding expensive agencies and intermediaries.

Whether it’s for a specific project, seasonal jobs or just to fill a short-term staffing shortage, Grafter can help!

Alternatively, if you are looking for short-term work, join as a worker and you will be sent local job opportunities straight to your inbox

support@grafternow.com

Tell us how Grafter made you happy
EXCELLENT SERVICE,WILL RECOMMEND
My first time using Grafter and following a really good experience I will use it again. Really good workers, on time and very helpful.
Excellent site with good support
Easy enough to use, but jobs are currently sparse. Website would likely benefit from greater promotion.
amazing platform, dont hesitate, sing up!
No show from one grater and not much choice
Marvin was very pleasant to work with. He hadn't done much sanding before but understood exactly what I wanted to achieve and got it done with minimal supervision.
I would recommend Grafter if, like me, you like to pick and choose the work you do. It’s a great way to meet new customers and win repeat work if they are satisfied with your initial efforts. The payment system works for me too as it protects all parties and keeps a service like this available.
Ben arrived on time, worked hard at the task throughout with no supervision. Very happy with the results of his efforts.
Adam was punctual, polite, and resourceful. We will definitely use him again. A1
I have applied for many jobs and only spoken to one client out of around 20 jobs I have applied for, the one bit of work I have done I still haven't been paid for and there is little I can do about it, I worked out that you take roughly %33 of the price the client offers which is quite a large percentage. The app is a good idea but needs a lot of work. I have found the closest jobs to me advertised on the gov.uk website but I am unable to apply for them really frustrating!
Hi Alex,

We have no record about you not being paid. If you contact us about this we would be happy to make sure you get paid then you could get a review which would help you get more work.

We don't take 33%, I have not idea how you came up with this number! It is very clear on the app that we take nothing from the worker and only charge the client a small 10% fee for using the platform. This is all open and clear, nothing hidden and much less that agencies that charge anywhere from 30% to 100% hidden mark-up. Feel free to contact us if you need this clarified.
We hired Alex for 2 days to help move a large amount of soil. He was reliable and hard working, and just got on with the job. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him.
payments could be faster, otherwise good
Two very good site shame is not more working my area
Grafter was really easy to use and I got paid quickly
The guy accepted the job but never turned up. Complete waste of time
A great website. Sorted me out with some help at a good price. Really useful.
Both of the guys we hired through Gratfter arrived at the requested time, worked hard and were pleasant to be with. Highly recommend the Grafter service, and will use again.
Hardworking, trustworthy and polite.
The 2 people provided by Grafter were excellent. The site was easy to use to show my job but I did have problems paying but this was due to a software glitch at Grafter which I believe is now sorted out.
Grafter is rated 4.52 based on 265 reviews