Grafter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grafter
Read Grafter Reviews

About Grafter:

Grafter is an easy to use website and app that helps businesses to hire and manage temp workers and staff directly, avoiding expensive agencies and intermediaries.

Whether it’s for a specific project, seasonal jobs or just to fill a short-term staffing shortage, Grafter can help!

Alternatively, if you are looking for short-term work, join as a worker and you will be sent local job opportunities straight to your inbox

support@grafternow.com

Tell us how Grafter made you happy
Grafter is very easy to use, I soon had applicants applying for the role and I was able to pick and choose who I thought was best for the task, rather than being sent somebody who just fills a space. I was able to ask the grafter direct questions about his/her experiences, so my decision was easy. Invoices came in 2 parts, so it was easy to distinguish between what the person was getting paid and the commision to Grafter. In the beginning, help was at hand to set up, so all in all, a brilliant system, I will be back if the need arrises, rather than using a local recruitment company. I would suggest to others, post your job as early as you can to get the applicantions to be able to choose from a number, rather than just 1 applicant at short notice. The Grafter himself, was excellent and I couldn't have chose better. Very good. Well done.
Jack did a great job and cleared the site after himself. Would definitely hire again!
Turned up on time, friendly and did the job really well and quickly. Would recommend
Craig was absolutely brilliant, arrived on time, got on with the job completely unsupervised and finished the job in super human time - incredibly hard working, would definitely recommend.
The Grafter candidate cancelled a few hours before his starting time. Left us in a very bad position. No consquences for cancelling at the last minute.
Hi Theo. There are consequences for that, you can leave them a review and rating to tell other people what happened. This helps to filter out less reliable people. Please go back to Gratfer and leave a review. Thanks
Rubbish app I got blocked the same day I received the job
Hi, your account was suspended for cancelling a job after you were supposed to have started the it. We can't offer work to people that let us or the clients down.
Easy to use ,choice of grafters
Very happy with the drafter we used. Payment was a little difficult as one of the pop ups needs a large screen to access. When I requested support it was assumed it was my error, once it was established that it wasn’t, my error rather than sorting the problem I was asked to try again, for the 4th time on a ,high resolution device, they meant bigger screen. The fees for this service should cover the cost of providing good payment mechanisms and non patronising support- some improvement needed
Hi Sue, I am sorry you had a bad experience, there was a problem with the screen which we have since fixed. The larger 'resolution' was our tech lead trying to help with the problem, I am afraid that's just the terminology they use, I don't think he was being patronising. We are rapidly developing Grafter all the time, which is where we spend the fees we make, so we will keep improving...
Very good.
Seems a great idea and platform functions well. However so far only not had any luck with grafters. Only a few replied to my chat out of 20 approx applicants, finally I booked someone who cancelled on the day due to "sickness". So the grafters themselves don't seem very reliable, however perhaps the job I posted is work that doesn't interest them.
Vance is a hard worker who just gets on with the job. Fit, strong, careful and a positive attitude.
Easy and efficient to use
Quick easy way to find. labour.
Good guy.Done exactly what we wanted.
Excellent for hiring peoplei in very short notice
Grafter works really well. Needed help for a house move, and the individual I hired was excellent. Couldn’t have worked out better.
The two I hired were very poor , lazy and did not have the experience provided on the site . Elliot Stevens was particularly bad and aggressively turned up unannounced at clients house demanding money which he was owed ( I was holding off on paying due to all the damage he did on site . Will not be using again . You need to check people and references .
Hi Simon, I am sorry that you were not happy with the the people you chose. As you said, reading reviews is important, as provided on the site. Also if you hold back paying people it is better to explain why to them and discuss beforehand.
First choice did not turn up and this is after several attempts at making contact. Second choice did not turn up. So I decided to go the old fashion way and asked friends if they knew someone who could help me. I ended up paying a lot less than I would have paid at Grafter.
I am sorry that Grafter didn't work out for you. I see that you only booked one person not 2 people and you didn't manage to communicate / agree a time with that person. Grafter cost 10% more than you pay the worker. This cover the costs to run the service and the benefits it provides, including the recruitment, contract, online payments, advice & support, invoicing etc
Efficient and easy to use, I like the fact that I can see reviews on the Grafters
Worked hard 👍🏼
Hired two labourers, only 1 turned up. Not Grafters fault but annoying. App works well. Will try again another day
Grafter is rated 4.52 based on 442 reviews