Grafter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grafter
Read Grafter Reviews

About Grafter:

Grafter is an easy to use website and app that helps businesses to hire and manage temp workers and staff directly, avoiding expensive agencies and intermediaries.

Whether it’s for a specific project, seasonal jobs or just to fill a short-term staffing shortage, Grafter can help!

Alternatively, if you are looking for short-term work, join as a worker and you will be sent local job opportunities straight to your inbox

support@grafternow.com

Tell us how Grafter made you happy
Grafter is very easy to use, I soon had applicants applying for the role and I was able to pick and choose who I thought was best for the task, rather than being sent somebody who just fills a space. I was able to ask the grafter direct questions about his/her experiences, so my decision was easy. Invoices came in 2 parts, so it was easy to distinguish between what the person was getting paid and the commision to Grafter. In the beginning, help was at hand to set up, so all in all, a brilliant system, I will be back if the need arrises, rather than using a local recruitment company. I would suggest to others, post your job as early as you can to get the applicantions to be able to choose from a number, rather than just 1 applicant at short notice. The Grafter himself, was excellent and I couldn't have chose better. Very good. Well done.
Great website. Will use it again.
Did a great job!
It’s a good site but the payment system is not good - it is not unusual to wait over 7 days for funds - 3 of us have all experienced the same issues with payment over the years
Hi Alex Thanks for your comments. The payment platform recently did an upgrade, which caused a problem with UK payments. This meant payments were delayed this week by a few days. We are told this is now fixed and payments are back to within 1 working day.
Found really good workers through the site. Pretty user friendly and staff very supportive when I got process wooing. Would use again definitely
It is improving
I used Grafter to find a groundworker. I have some enquiries and most of them were keen to work, but I felt they weee too young and had very little or no experience in ground work. One enquiry I had seemed experienced enough. But was not available the days I needed.
I would use Grafter again to find workers.
All satisfactory. Was hired for a job within 9 days of registering with Grafter. Was paid for the shift the same day. The site is easy to navigate.
Very easy to hook up with some who could do the work at a time and place.
Would use again.
Gints was punctual and got the job done properly during the hottest day of the year, and showed good initiative.
Adam was on time, communicated very well and most of all worked his socks off!
Easy to use website
Only had good experience's do far from using the Grafter app. Always swift with payments and clients have all been really cool. I recommend using Grafter to anyone looking for casual labour jobs in your area. Happy days and thanks for your assistance.
Jobs quickly available and pay on time.
Excellent service
Easy to post a job, sift through applications and hire a grafter! Will definitely use again in the future for further jobs.
Absolutely ridiculous. Do the work and get paid by the employer before the cut off of 16:30 which is the last payment run in their terms to make sure the money is paid the same day. Money doesn’t arrive and then they tell you that you have to plan to be paid by 15:30 to make sure the payment is made. No mention of this on their website and the employer is just as mad as me. They won’t be using Grafter again. Note: if you want to be paid on time and in line with Grafters own terms then go to someone else. If you can wait until Grafter and their payment processing firm to get the money to you by the following week give them a go. If you want clear payment terms and a company that stands by them rather than making up adhoc advice on the fly, go to someone else.
Hi Sean, we have been able to discuss this already. Unfortunately there was confusion over whether the cut of time was 3.30 or 4.30 and your payment missed the days payment run. We have already changed the help page to make it more clear about cut-off timings.
Very good platform
New to Grafter very good platform for people out there to find work
Hard worker .
Jordan was a very good worker and I would have him back no problems.
Grafter is rated 4.52 based on 377 reviews