GoGroopie Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend GoGroopie
"Worst experience ever. Do not use. I only wish I had searched up some reviews before I used Gogroopie. Similar to those before me, the money was taken but the good did not arrive. Gogroopie do not answer the phone. The automated message on the customer services number is something about "updating you credit"?!? I tried contacting by email = no response. I tried contacting the Merchant directly to see if they could help, this was ECCOX, and the number just cuts off dead, like a disconnected number. Absolute rubbish. I will be contact trading standards after writing this review. Should be no stars really."
"This company is a disgrace they should not be trading they do not return your emails and do not return your money and you end up with nothing"
"The worst company that I have ever dealt with !! 2 months and over 20 emails later still no goods received nor a refund. Would not advice anyone to buy anything from them"
"The goods were delivered in good time and I have emailed them as they have taken out 2 payments for one item and the other item I ordered 2 of and only one arrived. I have had no response to my emails"
"Paid for voucher which was never received in spite of sending numerous emails requesting the voucher. Go Groopie have never once replied. After 4 days, I contacted Paypal to start a dispute. Still nothing from Go Groopie. Cancelled order with Go Groopie and requested a refund - still no response. Go Groopie appears to be operated by incompetent staff or scammers - or both. BE VERY WARY."
"Ordered numerous goods on various vouchers or deals only one out of six was actually honoured/delivered and weeks of hasstle proving your address and ID on packages they state were delivered and still gogroopie will not refund or replace these were items ordered in October!!! Do not buy anything you rely on receiving or ties up money you may need to re purchase elsewhere"
"The staffs"
"great deal and perfect ideas for christmas"
"The item received was not as advertised and was also missing a connector. The response from Gogroupie to my complaint was not answered for two days (via email) and no contact was made by telephone although I had left two voice-mail messages). Gogroupie 'offered' to contact their supplier which I accepted but - to date - no refund / issue of the missing cable or explanation regarding the item specification being incorrect has been received (three weeks)."
"They offered me a rather decent discount on a set of kitchen ware which not only helped me with my budget but made my wife rather happy! She can't wait to get the goods in the post, its like watching someone waiting for their reward after a hard days work :)"
"i cant get my refunds or the orders are just all wrong very bad service and follow up would advise any would be shopper avoid this site"
"Purchased 2 Trolley Jacks in May but had the foresight to pay via PayPal. Delivery advertised as 3 - 4 days, but after paying told 3 - 4 WEEKS. Well, after 6 weeks I decided to claim off of Paypal. I wrote to GoGroopie 4 times, and neither I or Paypal managed to get a response from them. I received a full refund thanks to PayPal. Without doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with."
"This company is either run by a bunch of thickos or thieves, I really can't decide which. Happy to take your money but not happy to sort out any issues you have. I've been given the run around since the end of December over an iPhone I bought for my daughter. First one was broken, eventually they gave me the address to send it back to but then sent a completely different phone covered in scratches. I've once again spent so far the best part of 2 weeks trying to return for a refund. I seriously recommend you do NOT ever use this ridiculous company."
"I would give the rating 0 if it allowed me! I bought four 3D headsets, only recieved one and then Gogroopie refused to give me my money back, even though I had no recieved the items and they even admitted to it. After battling and not getting anywhere with them, I was looking that I paid through PayPal and they got the money back for me. Do not buy from them it's a scam!"
"I want my money back.I exceeded the cooling off period because I was giving you 21 days to deliver! send me the goods I paid for. You have procured my business by deceit send me the product or full refund immediately Yours sincerely ps I bought a product on your website, after purchase you inform me I have to buy vouchers. Send me the stuff I paid for in good faith and I will close the dispute with Paypal I didn't don't and never will want any vouchers, Have I made myself clear I didn't don't and can profoundly assure you that I will never ever want to purchase any voucher from you. I repeat you have my money send me the goods I purchased in good faith. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY Yours sincerely ONE VERY DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER HA HA HA HA! I GOT MY MONEY BACK! Now i'm going splatter your deceptive procuring business all over the internet, I gave you umpteen chances to do the right thing Yours sincerely GOOD RIDDANCE"
"Dec ordered a toy for Xmas gift .Toy was from suppliers Instagaget. All email & tel no. Not correct & tel no. Dead tel line ? Not arrived now Jan ???"
"Ordered the Cal y Canto wine offer, 12 bottles for £34.99. The case came within a week, it's a very palatable red, well packaged and with an unexpected free aerator. This was the first time I've used GoGroopie and hadn't read any reviews as my wife has used them a few times with no problems. I'm surprised to read the negative reviews here - perhaps we've been lucky, or is it that more people post reviews when they have negative experiences?"
"What a terrible company this is, I stupidly ordered 11 Christmas gifts from this site in November and 1st December. Only 3 of them have arrived. Emailed them and they said they would look into it, still not arrived 5th January. Wish I had read the reviews first. Don't touch them with a barge pole!!!!"
"Don't use them. I have tried to order from them on a few occasions. Items either never received or when you do get them it's complete rubbish and they don't work. Don't waste your money"
"DON'T BE SUCKED IN! STAY WELL CLEAR! THEY PROCURE YOUR BUSINESS WITH WHAT SEEMS TO BE A BARGAIN BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR VOUCHERS THAT YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING! ITS A RIP OFF PEOPLE! LETS GET THEM SHUT DOWN. NPOWER GOT THE MESSAGE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE POWER"
GoGroopie is rated 2.64 based on 2,662 reviews