Tina Davis

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a jumpsuit through this company, when it arrived it was awful, stitching all come apart, cheap material and unable to find contact details for the company I purchased it from, so angry. Not happy

Click here to visit Gogroopie

Andrew Hewitt

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm still waiting for delivery of my my garden storage.

Not sure what the problem is

Hello Andrew.
I am sorry you have not yet received your order. A member of our customer support team will be contacting you shortly for further information on your order so we are able to look into this matter further for you.

Kind regards,

GoGroopie

S Wright

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered toilet and kitchen rolls for £19.99. The order was placed then billed to pay pal on 26.6.16 It stated the order could be despatched any time up to 30.7. It never arrived and they say I must pay extra p/p as the order was never placed. Trust me it was otherwise I would not be in this position whereby they now say I`ve passed the 14 day refund cut off. Hang on, that was bound to happen if it takes over a month just to send the order out. The consumer protection law 2015 states you are entitled to a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. They are being very pig headed about this and make it clear I can only have a voucher. I have passed this on to pay pal and go groupie want me to drop the claim or I won`t get the voucher I don`t want. I think they are trying to blackmail me out of my £19.99. I have put the word out to friends to avoid this site as there are too many bad reports about it on social media.

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

Should be at an exercise class but as I'm not able at the moment going to have a bit of a moan.lol
I ordered an item from GoGroopie a while ago. When it didn't arrive I tried to contact the firm direct, no answer, GoGroopie then sent an email requesting contact, still no answer so again contacted GoGroopie and yes they did refund the funds but I don't feel that they tried too hard for me and in the meantime I let lots of similar offers go! Knowing someone who worked for Groupon ( who I've had multiple successful orders from) I know how hard they work to ensure that promises can be kept. Feeling disappointed????

Helen Maculloch

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Hello. Iam vision impared. Thank you for your assistance & patience . Voucher successfully redeemed .

Honor Preece

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Having seen a product I wanted to buy, at a good price, I tried to sign up to this site. Over the space of two or three days their website was not operating - clicking to register produced nothing at all. Eventually I rang them this morning (they say 10am opening but there was no answer until after 10.30am) and Chantelle was very helpful, guiding me through the process until the voucher arrived - thank you Chantelle.

Luciano Martinucci

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

i made and spayed with Pay Pal ,,29.99.+9.99 trp for 12 bottle of Italian merlot wine on 16th July and am steel waiting for dispatch number ,so is Pay PAL ,,and i bin told from them no number ,,they cant relish the money,,,that make ,,bad for you,, hanser back pleas ........

Rodica

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered 3 pieces emotions bed set on 14 April and I did not received yet. I wrote several times to this company but I had not answer. Was the first time when I bought from this company and will be the last one. Never again.

Verified Buyer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a set of headphones 1 month ago & they never arrived. I contacted both the merchant & gogroopie but neither got back to me so I decided to ask PayPal to refund my money, it was only after that I got a response from both merchant & gogroopie, the merchant reckons he sent it and it got lost but then he asked me to supply my address again! I told them I just wanted a refund so I am still waiting for PayPal to refund me apparently it takes 7 days. Never again will I use gogroopie..

Duncan Smith

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful, just need too see now if we receive the delivery

Asif Khalifa

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

I ordered a virtual reality headset 2 months ago the item did not arrive as promised. I rang up go groopie on the 13/7 they said they will chase up the merchant who should be in contact with me in 7 days to no avail. Lady I spoke to adv they sent them a email on the 13/07 but have had no response if I would like them to chase them up or they can issue me a refund. I went for the refund. First & last time I will order. I really dont recommend using go groopie use them if you dont want your item to arrive. Better to use Groupon your goods actually ARRIVE on date given not like go groopie. I will never use them again and will tell all my friends not to. Very poor although I have to say everytime I have rang go groopie the customer service staff have been very professional, polite and understanding.

Paul Nicholson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Rang customer support concerning non arrival of goods they responded very quickly via email although the answer was not what I wanted to hear that the supply merchant would contact me within 7 days with a delivery update, even though they are already late.This is typical of internet sites who promise deliveries but never deliver on time. Now awaiting call from supply merchant, why it takes them 7 days to respond with delivery update is beyond me.
Paul Nicholson.

Kate Nash

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Bethan was polite, helpful and explained step by step what I had to do as I had not used this site before and not great with technology! Thanks

Norma Rose

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

chantelle was a very helpful person to deal with congratulations

Shelagh Collings

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

I always get an excellent response whenever I ring you with a queery

Roger Litchfield

Hi Bethen

Just a quick message to say thank you for resolving my issue so promptly and courteously.
Obviously the technical fault was created this end but thanks for tracking my payment and forwarding my voucher for the hotel reservation.

Thanks again.

Roger Litchfield

Barry Harvey

Written by an unverified reviewer | What is this?

I thought that I would have the usual problem being told to wait then listen to the Seasons by Vivaldi for average 20 mins plus however in this case I was more than surprised that my problem was the best I have had .
the person who dealt with the problem was chantelle she dod very well

DAVID EDWARDS

EXCELENT VERY HELPFULL LADY

Marianne

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Friendly efficient and understanding to my being a novice Go Groopie user and my not realising that I needed to redeem the voucher with the merchant. Thank you xx

ADRIAN HAWKINS

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

very prompt and professional service. Bethan was extremely helpful

Gogroopie is rated 2.71 based on 2478 reviews