Gildeas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gildeas

How would you rate Gildeas?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Nicola was absolutely lovely. She kept me updated at every point during the claim and answered any questions I had."
"Promt notifications friendly staff and got the job done"
"Excellent communication throughout the process."
Hi George, thank you very much for the positive feedback.
"Excellent service would recommend to friends and family. Mary Bolton."
Hi Mary, thanks for providing feedback. We're pleased that you felt Gildeas delivered excellent service.
"Kept updated and always a pleasure to deal with."
Hi Stuart, thanks for the positive feedback!
"exellent job of recovering lost earnings for glasgow taxis through a non fault accident with one of our taxis being of the road for one week ."
Hi Ronnie, thanks for your feedback. We're glad we could deliver a positive outcome for your business!
Lee Mackie
Verified Buyer
"Deonne Stirling from the beginning was very much in control of my particular case, she guided me but at the same time allowed me to have my say and took on board what i had to say. Communication throughout was excellent. thanks again"
Hi Lee, thanks for providing feedback. We're pleased Deonne did a great job of guiding you through the process!
Matthew O'Donnell
Verified Buyer
"Fast and friendly service always kept me up to date with everything that was happening would definitely recommend Gideas"
Hi Matthew, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're pleased you had a positive experience with Gildeas!
"My experience has been brilliant with Gildeas and all I can say is Karyn was brilliant at everything especially replying as fast as possible in regards to my claim, highly recommend"
Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're pleased you had a positive experience with Gildeas!
Gildeas is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews