Gildeas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gildeas
Read Gildeas Reviews

About Gildeas:

Gildeas Solicitors is a law firm based in Glasgow and Edinburgh which specialises in personal injury compensation claims across Scotland.

mail@gildeas.net

97-99 West Regent Street

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy
Very helpful and friendly service
Fantastic service. Was made to feel at ease at all times and very professional service from Jodi McGregor
They have been helpful but the process has been very slow. not all their fault but did take a while to obtain medical report and the assessment came months after the accident, in which i had fully recovered.
I received an excellent service. Good advise and communication at all times. Very professional.
First class customer service from Jennifer Sorted everything for us .Regular calls to see we were ok and updates .
Never had any reason to worry about anything
Glad to hear it Raymond! Thanks :)
Explained things clearly and listened to me to make my claim easy and best for me
Hi Jacqueline, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad you found the process easy!
Excellent service
Glad to hear it Maureen!
Professional and caring from start to finish, hopefully won't need to use them ever again but if I'm unfortunate enough to be in another crash I'd definitely use gildeas.
Hi Steven, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're delighted that you found Gildeas to be professional and caring in your dealings with us!
Very helpful team at gildeas.quick and easy process. No hassle on my half. Would recommend 👍
Hi and thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you found the team helpful and the process to be quick and easy. We're also delighted you would recommend Gildeas!
I was kept informed at all times and they were always polite..
Hi Edward, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review.
No fuss easy to deal with staff and very efficient service.
Hi Mel, thanks for taking the time to leave a review - it's great to hear that you found the service to be efficient and the team easy to deal with!
Very helpful thank you for every things great tankyou
Hi there, thanks very much for sharing you feedback! We appreciate it :)
Prompt friendly service
Thanks Anne - we're glad to hear it!
Great service from start to finish
That's great to hear - thanks Lyndsey!
Very helpful, great service provided with knowledgeable employees. Highly recommend
Hi Haris, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that you rate the service highly and would recommend Gildeas!
Simple and fast and not exspensive happy days cause thats unheard of nowadays.
Hi Gordon, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear the process was fast and simple for you.
Professional
Glad to hear it Pamela!
I used fleas and must say that I'm very pleased with their services and quick efficient communication on every step of the process ...Sean was professional polite at very easy to communicate with ....I would certainly recommend both sean and Giles to any freinds or family .
Hi Stephen, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It's always nice to hear praise for the team and we are delighted you would recommend Gildeas to others! Thanks again :)
Offered a brilliant service through Gildeas. Would definitely recommend
Thanks! It's great to hear you would recommend us :)
Gildeas is rated 4.87 based on 932 reviews