Gildeas Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gildeas

How would you rate Gildeas?

"Professional, concise & informative, kept aware of everything"
"i was in a motorcycle accident and they where very helpful to me claiming back my losses and to claim for my injuries that is sustained from the third party driver. They are understanding of the situation that i was in and they where able to get much more than i was estimated to get back on my clam."
"Would say they got me a fair amount for my situation with minimal fuss and the communication I received from Justyna Rompca was excellent"
"Helped me reclaim my money"
"Very helpful and my case was resolved very quickly couldn’t ask for better"
"Very good communication by email, letter and phone calls keeping me up today with progress being made and reassuring me that I had not been forgotten."
"Good attention. Helpful."
Hi Grant, thanks for your feedback.
"Very very happy with outcome of my claim and very happy with advisors help"
Hi Stephen, thank you very much for providing feedback. We're delighted you had a positive experience and outcome with Gildeas.
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Nicola Bremner has kept me in the loop at every turn and been polite, professional, efficient and helpful. Given her an 11am finish this Friday and tell her not to come back until Tuesday morning."
Hi Christopher, thanks for your feedback. We're very pleased that Nicola was polite, professional, efficient and helpful during your case!
"Since the accident, Gildeas have been really efficient at dealing with and securing the compensation for injuries sustained in the accident. Thank you Gildeas."
Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're delighted that the team here at Gildeas secured a good settlement for you.
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Great company lady that helped me janette was lovely very helpful and always kept me up to date on what was going on lovely lady"
Hi Christopher, thanks for providing us with feedback. We're very pleased that Janette and the team here at Gildeas kept you in the loop during your claim.
"They managed to get me some compensation when I did not think I would"
Hi Gordon, thanks for your feedback. We're delighted the team here at Gildeas delivered a positive outcome in your case.
"They dealt with my claim expertly and efficiency keeping me informed at all times"
Hi John, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're delighted you had a positive experience with the team here at Gildeas.
"Office staff helping me with the details of the case and keeping me fully informed of the situation both by phone and letter - brilliant"
Hi Sheila, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we appreciate it. We're glad the team here at Gildeas kept you informed throughout your case.
"Diligent pursuit of my case resulting in a successful outcome."
Hi Steven, thanks for providing us with feedback. We're delighted you had a positive experience and successful outcome with Gildeas.
"Sean Folan at Gildeas was brilliant. Always quick to respond to me and always very understanding."
Hi Hannah, thank you very much for providing us with feedback. We're glad you had a positive experience thanks to Sean and the team here at Gildeas.
"All I can say is totally professional, always updated on the progress of the claim, no complaints"
Hi Dale, thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a positive experience with Gildeas and that the team here delivered a professional service throughout your case.
Allan J Macphee
Verified Buyer
"Promo service Nicola brilliant"
Hi Allan, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we appreciate it. We're delighted you had a positive experience with Nicola and the team here at Gildeas.
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and efficient service . Personalised by Nicola keeping in regular contact updating progress and timescale given what and when to expect"
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for providing feedback. We're delighted Gildeas delivered prompt and efficient service, and that Nicola kept you updated during your case.
"Very professional, They are continuously in touch with customers! Thank you for your job ."
Hi Monica, thank you for providing feedback. We're delighted that you found our team professional, and that they kept in touch during your claim.
Gildeas is rated 4.81 based on 70 reviews