Gildeas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gildeas
Read Gildeas Reviews

About Gildeas:

Gildeas Solicitors is a law firm based in Glasgow and Edinburgh which specialises in personal injury compensation claims across Scotland.

mail@gildeas.net

97-99 West Regent Street

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy
Would not hesitate for a moment to recommend, Gildeas Solicitors for there expertise and
Quality of service, special thanks to Carly Walker, and Jim Donaldson.
Robert Kennedy
Gildeas made the process of making an accident claim very straightforward. I was initially apprehensive about making a claim at all, but am pleased that I did so.
Very professional, informative and welcoming. I felt looked after once the claim settlement was concluded.
STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL AND REASURING. HAD GOOD COMMUNICATION AND HELPED ME WITH EVERY STEP i HAD TO TAKE.
Kept me fully informed of both the process and progress of my claim. Would recommend them anytime.
Danny kept me informed at all stages of my claim.was a pleasure to deal with.
Very friendly staff. Helped me with my case very professional and quickly. Everything was easy to understand and explained would highly recommend
Thanks for your help with my claim it was a first class service
Excellent service always kept me up to date with my case and friendly customer service
Hassle free; always keeping you up to date of progress. What more can you ask for!
Even though I did not get the outcome I was hoping for, I have nothing but praise for the way Gildeas dealt with my claim. I would like to thank .Paralegal Seonaidh Currie who I felt was always available when I needed to speak to her
Very pleased with how use handled my claim, can’t fault use in anyways, got it sorted as quick as use could over the moon thank you very much for your help
Following an unfortunate incident with an American Tourist, my Motorcycle was written off and I sustained significant injuries requiring ongoing treatment.
Stephen at Gildeas gave me regular updates prior to any decision making. The whole episode came to a satisfactory conclusion with no real issues from my side.

Thoroughly recommended
Great updates and always kept in touch
5 star. We were pleased with the performance of Gildeas.
Great service well happy with service cheers
Very impressed with the service given.
Fantastic service. Can’t thank Gildeas solicitors enough!
I dealt primarily with Michelle Wright after being involved in an era, Michelle was wonderful - always kept me in the loop and very professional.
Seonaidh made the whole process efficient and easy, she gave me regular updates of what was happening and ensured i have all information to make informed decisions at every stage.
Gildeas is rated 4.87 based on 1,087 reviews