Gildeas Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gildeas
2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Gildeas ?

"Very helpful. Kept me informed throughout the claim."
"Very good"
"Great company .great coms between customer and client would not go elsewhere"
"Very professional and helpful."
"Great service from everybody at Gildeas thank you x"
"Great service from Kevin would recommend anytime thanks again"
"Was kept well informed throughout the process. They are very professional in their dealings and they listened to me and acted on anything I had concerns about."
"If it was not for Gildeas my business partner and I would not be in receipt of our “ Lost Earnings “ following a non fault claim. We dealt with Nicola who was first class and kept us informed at every stage of proceedings. We cannot praise Gildeas’s Service highly enough and would have no hesitation in recommending their services. Many thanks again for all your efforts, particularly Nicola."
"Excellent customer service, very friendly, efficient and helpful."
"Good service. Communication is key and this was kept going with Gildeas throughout the time we used the company. With thanks"
"They were very helpful and quick in the process."
"Very kind ladies and helpful"
"Great service. Kept me well informed."
Thanks Leighanne!
"Very good service from all those involved in my case. One issue only and it’s a small thing, I feel there should be more updates, especially when there is a period of inactivity, even if just to say “we are still working on your case”. Thank you"
Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback - it's great to hear that you were pleased with the service. We are always looking to improve how we communicate with our clients and have passed your comments in relation to communication on to the team. Thanks again :)
"Satisfied with the service received, slightly disappointing that the letter dated 25/09/18 and cheque dated 27/09/18 did not arrive until 09/10/18 but otherwise no other issues and communication from Jodie Macgregor was great throughout."
Hi Lynne, thanks very much for providing us with feedback, it's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Jodie and the team here at Gildeas.
"These people were absolutely brilliant to deal with, achieving excellent results. Could not be happier. Thank you."
Hi Barbara Anne, thanks very much for your kind words. It's great to hear you were happy with the outcome!
"We hadn't done anything like this before and with your help everything went smoothly"
Hi Sandra, thanks very much for taking the time to provide feedback - it's great to hear that you feel everything went smoothly!
"Excellent team Worked brilliant to secure my claim and assist in everything. Can’t thank them enough."
Hi Emma, thanks very much for leaving a review!
"Gildeas team is the best. I got all my claims in time and their services is quick and reliable. I commend you guys for instant feedbacks as well. Cudos."
Hi David, thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's great to hear that you were please with the service, communication and the outcome of your claim!
"Amazing service thanks for all your help David my appreciated"
Thanks Helen - we have passed you kind words on to David!
Gildeas is rated 4.81 based on 295 reviews