Gildeas Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gildeas

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"The person that was dealing with my claim very efficient and helpful."
"I used gildeas for a injury claim which was handled in a professional and timely manner . I was notified of any progress straight away. I would recommend gildeas for any future requirements."
Hi Ashley, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted the team handled your injury claim in a professional and timely manner. It's also great to hear that you would use Gildeas in future and recommend us to others!
"Very professional, fast and kept me up to date with the claim."
Hi Scott - thanks for taking the time to provide feedback - very much appreciated!
"Good and friendly advice .did exactly what it said on the tin.got what I thought I was entitled to and put it towards an mr2 turbo.happy days😊 thanks Gildeas."
Hi Gary, thanks very much for the review - glad we could help out with the mr2 :)
"I needed help with a situation that was out with the reason I was getting legal help from them. After exhausting all other options I decided to speak to Gildeas to see if they could help me and I wish I just spoke to them first. Jim was very supportive, listened to my situation and quick to help. His support and help through my difficult time really made a difference and I would definitely recommend Gildeas to others!"
Hi Rowan, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's great to hear that Jim and the team here at Gildeas resolved your situation and provided you with the support you needed. We're also delighted that you would recommend us to others! Thanks again :)
"Very helpful and helped settle my claim. Felt like it went on for too long but sometimes that’s unavoidable."
Hi Caitlin, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate your feedback :)
"Thank you to all the staff and Deonne Stirling at Gildeas , you had helped and guided us through each step, always kept us updated and kept true to your word very professional. Wouldn’t hesitate to use yous again or recommend to my family or friends . Very happy with your services."
Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. we have passed your kind words on to Deonne and it's great to hear that you would use Gildeas again and recommend us to others.
"Very efficient excellent service"
Thanks Graham!
"The team put in a lot of work to bring my claim to a satisfactory conclusion. I was kept informed at every step and the advice I received helped to make the right decisions along the way. Many Thanks to all who had involvement in getting my case to a satisfactory end."
Hi Marion, thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback - it's great to hear you had a positive outcome to your claim with Gildeas!
"Lauren was wonderful keeping me updated. Thanks for all your help.😀"
Hi Christine, thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we've passed your kind words on to Lauren!
"They were very helpful and they kept we up to date with what was going on and they helped with any question I had."
"Always answered my queries very quickly. I found them very helpful. Karyn McAlpine in particular was excellent at keeping me informed."
Hi Stephanie, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback - it's great to hear you had a good experience dealing with Karen and the team here at Gildeas.
"Good service....."
Thanks Hugh!
"I was very satisfied with the quick response to my clam Karen was good to to deal with she was good hwlp with my family's claims"
Hi Stephen, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback - it's great to hear Karen and the team here at Gildeas provided the support you needed. Thanks again :)
"Jamie walker was in charge of my claim and dealt with it in a professional manner, always kept me well informed and was happy to answer any questions put his way. I was more than happy with the outcome"
Hi Niall, thanks very much for taking the time to provide a review. It's great to hear that Jamie was professional in dealing with your case, securing you a positive outcome, and we have passed your kind words on to him.
"Very professional and helpful"
Thanks Samantha!
"I would highly recommend Gildeas to anyone making an accident claim. Their advisor was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole claim process and kept me informed all the way through."
Hi Kelly Anne, thanks very much for recommending us and it's great to hear that yous advisor here at Gildeas did a great job :)
"Brilliant service very helpful and got everything sorted very quick !"
Thanks Maria!
"Right from the start of my case Gildeas have been fantastic. Sean kept me informed regularly, providing support and advice and took the time to explain processes without making me feel rushed. They couldn’t have made the whole process any easier."
Hi GW, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's great to hear that Sean and the team here at Gildeas made the process easy for you.
"They kept me up to date with everything relating to my case, staff were friendly and helpful and I’m very grateful I had Jim Donaldson & solicitor advocate Fergus Thomson, and the Gildeas staff representing me who worked very hard to settle my compensation claim."
Hi Kevin, thanks very much for leaving a review - it's great to hear Jim, Fergus and the team here at Gildeas were friendly and helpful and secured a positive outcome for you!
Gildeas is rated 4.83 based on 371 reviews