Gildeas Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gildeas

How would you rate Gildeas ?

"Marie was excellent at keeping me informed and providing me with the guidance and support that I required."
"kept me abreast at all stages of my claim no hassel would highly recomened and use againif required"
Hi Daniel, thanks very much for the feedback - we're delighted you would use Gildeas again and recommend us to others!
"Yes they handled all the points of claim and all the other matters very well thanks to Jenifer and her team thanks again James"
Hi James, thanks very much for your feedback - we're glad you had a positive experience with Jennifer and the team here at Gildeas!
"Excellent service from start to finish. Kept full informed about each stage of the proceedings, can't fault them on anything, would highly recommend!"
Hi Susan, we appreciate your feedback and we're delighted you found the service to be excellent. Also very pleased that you would recommend us!
"From the very first phone call, I knew I was in the hands of caring people. I cannot thank Susan Hegarty enough, for all her help she showed me throughout the time the process took in getting my claim resolved."
Hi Elaine, thanks very much for providing us with feedback. We're delighted you had a positive experience with Gildeas and will pass your kind words onto Susan.
"Aimee was always easy to get hold of and always very helpful. End result was more than expected."
Thanks for the feedback Thomas - glad you were satisfied with the service provided by Aimee and the outcome of your case.
"Nicola from Gildeas was very professional and accommodating keeping me informed and updated of progress with the claim. I would recommend your service to my family and friends. Thank you."
Hi Christine, thanks very much for taking the time to provide feedback. We're delighted you were satisfied with the service provided by Nicola and the team here at Gildeas, and that you would recommend us to family and friends!
"Gildeas were very professional and helpful and made me feel at ease through everything and would highly recommend them."
Thanks for the feedback Mark - we're delighted you would recommend us to others!
"Followed through with all that was said to be done. Communication could be better. Took me to email to find or information."
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Communication is important to us at Gildeas and we apologise if we did not meet our own high standards on this occasion.
"Excellent communication, fast and easy service"
Hi Sandra, thanks for leaving a review - we're delighted you are pleased with the service you received!
"Was kept informed at all stages and Susan was polite at all times."
Hi Steven, thanks for your feedback - we're glad you had a positive experience with Susan and the team here at Gildeas.
"Peter Ogilvie from Gideas helped me a lot explained everything to me in a way I would understand. Everything was of fast response and peter was fantastic with advice and had a very friendly manor"
Hi Yvonne, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted you had a positive experience thanks to Peter and the team here at Gildeas.
"I was kept informed every time there was an update and if I had any questions there was always someone there to help answer them. Very helpful staff."
Thanks for the feedback Scott - glad the team here kept you up to date during your case!
"Very happy with all the help and kept up to date with everything deanne was very helpfully with everything thank you."
Hi Joseph, thanks for providing feedback - glad you were happy with the service from Deonne and the team here at Gildeas!
"My case handler David Cunningham was first class allways got back via email or phone call that day really nice person I’ve dealt with gildea a few times there service is first class would highly recommend them to anyone"
Hi Ryan, thanks for providing feedback - we're delighted you've been satisfied with Gildeas on more than one occasion and would recommend us to others!
"Dealt with claim perfectly, pleasant and friendly staff. Many thanks to Gildeas!"
Hi Kerry, thanks for the feedback!
"awsome service."
Thanks David!
"They did nothing as far as i am aware i made all appointments necessary they just cashed cheque and i had to wait 10 days thereafter"
Hi Nicola, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We're sorry you feel we did not meet our own high standards in handling your case, and would be happy to discuss any aspect of your case in more detail. Should you wish to do this you can contact us at feedback@gildeas.net
Eileen Hamilton
Verified Reviewer
"A big thank you to David Cunningham for handling my claim during what was a difficult time for me. I was kept updates at all times and David was always on hand to answer my never ending questions. I would 100% recommend Gildeas."
Hi Eileen, thank you very much for providing feedback - we're delighted you had a positive experience with David and the team here at Gildeas, and that you would recommend us to others!
"Handled my claim brilliantly. Amy was fantastic and kept me informed."
Hi Sharron, thanks for the feedback - we're delighted you had a positive experience with Amy and the team here at Gildeas.
Gildeas is rated 4.80 based on 157 reviews