Gildeas Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gildeas

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Everything ok,"
"Kirsty McLeary was pleasant and helpful."
Thanks Samuel - always good to hear some praise for one of the team!
"Kirsty McLeary was very helpful in handling our case."
Thanks Fiona - always good to hear praise for one of the team!
"Absolutely delighted with the professionalism of Sean Folan.A pleasure to deal with.Would not hesitate to recommend Gildeas."
"I have been kept well informed all through the Case. I've had Physiotherapy organised for me, and an Appointment with a Doctor. Very good Service indeed."
"Fantastic service!"
Thanks!
"I'm happy with your services and all staff friendly."
Thanks very much Mohammed - we're glad to hear that!
"Five star šŸŒŸ to a very caring and professional company. Always kept me updated with my case. I certainly will use them again if I ever need their help. Thanks"
"Gildeas had great communication, kept me up to date. They also really provided me with support with any enquires I had. They also made me feel very welcome to get in contact at anytime. To conclude they were very professional but at the same time were nice and friendly. I’m happy with the outcome I have achieved with gildeas working on my behalf. - My main contact was Amy Kelly so everything above is relating to her, she was a great help."
"Great service , always kept in touch with an update"
Glad to hear it Caroline! Thanks :)
"Everything was handled very well indeed from the first minute you called me right to the very end of my claim. Excellent service and a big thank you to Deonne Stirling for all her had work. Very much appreciated. Kind regards Robert Gartshore"
"Great service. I was always kept updated on what was going on, whether it was from a phone call or a quick email. I trusted them throughout this full case and they never let me down. Superb."
Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided!
"Pretty helpful in getting a claim sorted."
Hi William, glad we could help!
"Great service always took the time to answer any questions aways phoned back if I left my name and number couldn't ask for abettet service allana was great thank you for everthing"
Hi Alex, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you were pleased with the service you received from Alannah and the team here at Gildeas!
"Very Helpful. David and Deonne always kept me updated with my case."
Hi Claire, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear the team kept you updated :)
"Took forever to get sorted lots of messing about communication was poor and the cheek to take £200 from my settlement for a success fee joke of a company !"
Hi William, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Communication is important to us and clearly you feel that we did not meet our own high standards in dealing with your claim. If you would like to discuss any aspect of your claim in more detail please feel free to contact us via feedback@gildeas.net
"was consistently kept up to date with all communication excellent service"
Thanks Karen - we're glad to hear that!
"I had a lovley experience will gilders they made my experience as easy as possible did everything for me and Amy who did my claim was great. And very reassuring."
Hi Carol, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Amy and the team here at Gildeas :)
"Professional and understanding when other things were happening in my life."
Hi - thanks very much for leaving a review.
"The whole experience of claiming compensation for my car accident wasn't as stressful and complicated as I thought and all this was thanks to the lovely and experienced solicitors. I would highly recommend them"
Hi Monika, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's always great to hear praise for the team and we're delighted that you would recommend Gildeas!
Gildeas is rated 4.85 based on 613 reviews