Gildeas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gildeas
Read Gildeas Reviews

About Gildeas:

Gildeas Solicitors is a law firm based in Glasgow and Edinburgh which specialises in personal injury compensation claims across Scotland.

mail@gildeas.net

97-99 West Regent Street

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy
The girl assigned to my case, Seonaidh, was with me every step of the way. It didn’t matter how small my enquiry was she was always happy to help. It was a long long time to get to end through Covid but I can’t thank Gildeas and Seonaidh enough so so supportive.
Best company ever Thank you
It took a long time but not your fault at all you kept me up to date with everything and my many questions Excellent
Deonne has been amazing throughout this process very professional and always kept me up dated with any new information. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for all the help you gave us during my sons claim. Would highly recommend to other. Good job well done
The service provided was excellent. I was always advised on how I should or should not proceed with my action and Stephen was excellent at keeping me informed with how the situation was progressing.
Although taken some time case delt with professionalisms and kept in touch throughout
Great service. Great communication
No issues did not have to anything was all sorted
Totally great service from Deonne … she is great at her job and very nice to speak to… explained everything that was going on and kept in touch regularly …. Couldn’t fault her service one bit… going to be in touch to organise my will … thanks again
Fairly quick with compensation and they were giving me updates during the 6 months.
I have used gildeas more than once and each time I have been happy with the service provided. Staff are lovely and keep you up to date at every stage. Would use them again in the future if required and would definitely recommend them.
first class service
There were periods of time with no communication for a while. I was quite sure who I was dealing with or who/how to contact. Claim took a full year from date of accident to be completed.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you feel our performance was not up to our usual high standards. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss this further.
I was very impressed by the whole process , this was something i wasn't expecting thank you.
Excellent service and communication from Kirsty. Constantly kept me up to date with the process.
Very happy with the service I received from Gildeas. I was pleased with the outcome of my case and wish to thank all at Gildeas for their efforts.
Have been very satisfied with all the help, guidance and advice that I have received from Gildeas and would highly recommend them.
Kevan who is dealing with my case has been so helpful, kept me up to date with emails informing me of all developments. I would highly recommend your services.
Excellent result thanks to Deonne Stirling. Supportive and professional service Would highly recommend
Gildeas is rated 4.87 based on 1,195 reviews