Gildeas Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gildeas

How would you rate Gildeas ?

"Lacked a bit of effort on my behalf. The process took so long for what was not a lot of money! Still didn’t get all my uninsured losses."
"Gildeas were very professional in there handling of our case. It's was especially useful that we had easy communication between ourselves and the appointed solicitor to discuss all aspects of our case. This enabled us to be aware of each stage in the process and to discuss the best options for us to proceed to a successful outcome on our behalf. Overall Gildeas were very professional in their handling of our case and we were very satisfied with the service we received from them."
"Kept you up to date with progress"
"Good Service"
Thanks David!
"Really helpful and polite excellent service"
Thanks very much John!
"Karyn McAlpine kept me constantly updated, organised physio locally, if unavailable, always called back when I phoned, if she was on holiday another member of the team helped, in truth can't fault the company"
Hi Tracey, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's great to hear that Karyn and the team at Gildeas were there for you throughout your case.
"Really helpful and kept up to date excellent service"
Thanks John - great to hear your feedback!
"Excellent communications and dealt with everything during the claim. Many thanks for your assistance."
Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to provide a review - great to hear you had a good experience with Gildeas!
"Gildeas kept me up to date with all aspects of my claim. Alannah Sloss was fantastic, she quickly built a professional relationship with which made the process easy. I would definitely recommend Gildeas A*"
Hi Angela, thanks very much for taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear that Alannah and the Gildeas team made the process easy for you, and that you would recommend us to others!
"Very pleased with the way my claim was dealt with. I was kept up to date by email and phone."
HI there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted you were satisfied with the service provided by Gildeas :)
"Excellent service from start to finish. Thank you"
Hi Angela - thanks for leaving a review. We're delighted you got excellent service!
"Handled my case very well."
Thanks very much Nicola!
"Marie maclean is very Intelligent and she is super star i want to give her 7 stars*******"
Hi Ali, thanks for providing feedback and your kind words about Marie! If you find a way to give her a 7 star review we are sure she would be delighted :)
"Gildeas has been a great help throughout dealing with myself. They are professional, efficient and so informative. I can’t thank them enough for the help they have given me."
Hi Chantelle, thank you very much for takihng the time to provide us with feedback. We're delighted to hear the Gildeas team described as professional, efficient and informative:)
"Had no problem with Gildas always kept me informed of what was going to happen next."
Thanks very much for the feedback Wendy, much appreciated.
"Excellent service. Kept up-to-date with phone calls and correspondence. Again, many thanks for your help Kirsty."
Hi Margaret, thanks very much for leaving a review. It's great to hear Kirsty and the team provided you with excellent service!
"They have been very helpful and keat us up to date with every procedure."
Hi John, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback - we're glad the team were helpful and kept you updated during your case!
"My experience using Gildeas has been nothing but positive they were very prompt helpful and understanding I can only recommend them 100% From start to finish thank you Guldeas."
Hi Stacy, thanks very much for your feedback. It's great to hear that you found the Gildeas team helpful and understanding, and that you would recommend us to others!
"Very good company, jodie who was dealing with my case was lovely and very helpful with getting compensation for a car accident I was in, quick and easy highly recommended."
Hi Jordan, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted Jodie got you a good result following your accident!
"The service I recieved from Gildeas was excellent, stress free and so helpful."
Hi Cara, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback - it's great to hear that the team provided excellent service!
Gildeas is rated 4.82 based on 220 reviews