Gildeas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gildeas
Read Gildeas Reviews

About Gildeas:

Gildeas Solicitors is a law firm based in Glasgow and Edinburgh which specialises in personal injury compensation claims across Scotland.

mail@gildeas.net

97-99 West Regent Street

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Stephen has been fantastic dealing with my claim hes been so professional and friendly made it so easy for me and my son the guy has been an absolute gem to deal with
Great at getting back to you about your claim and get you the most amount of money as possible as quick as possible
Quick professional and thorough service throughout the claims processes

Thanks
Very helpful and professional .
Thank you for your help and prompt action, keeping me regularly informed throughout claims process.
You's were very helpful thank you
Fantastic service, very supportive and under very stressful circumstances for me Scot St Clair managed to deal with my claim in a very professional way and kept me informed all the way. Thank you so much.
very helpful and great service
Had a excellent experience using Gildeas. Danny was assigned to my case. He went above and beyond to help . He was very understanding and very curtious. Gildeas helped me during a difficult time and helped me though this prosess very professionaly. Also with the best out come I coulnt have asked for anymore ....Thanks guys ...
Gildeas kept me up to date right through the whole process
Amazing work and kept me updated at every point thanks again
Seonaidh was lovely & very helpful & sympathetic after my accident. Kept me very informed & up to date with what was going on with my claim. Thank you
Great service, quick and efficient, kept me well informed...
I was always kept well informed.
Excellent professional service. Kept me up to date with progress.
The team at Gildeas were very efficient in dealing with my claim and kept me updated at regular intervals on its progress. The staff I chatted to were friendly and professional and were prompt in answering any questions I had.
Very pleased with the outcome and the time it took to obtain a resolution. Highly recommend anyone to use Gildas. First Class service.
A very professional company with an excellent result for me, cant thank them enough.
Fast Efficient good updates effortless you took care of everything thank you
Hi Margaret, thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we're glad you had a positive experience with Gildeas!
Had a bike accident and went to gildeas solicitors and they helped me all the way through a fat rapid claim Stephen Hay was amazing to help 8nwoukd recommend him to enyone
Hi Michael, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're delighted that you had a positive experience with Stephen and the team here at Gildeas and it's great to hear that you would recommend the firm to others!
Gildeas is rated 4.87 based on 979 reviews