Gildeas Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gildeas

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Very good service. Great advice thank you"
"Excellent service. Great communication throughout. I would strongly recommend them to anyone"
"I am very happy with your service thanks"
"First class professional service"
"I was very happy with the way Gildeas dealt with my claim following my non fault accident. I was kept informed on a regular basis by way of email and telephone calls regarding the progress of my claim."
"Very efficient"
Thanks James - glad to hear it!
"From initial contact to final result the company has been efficient at every stage of the process. I have no reservations in recommending Gildeas for any legal representations."
Hi Kenneth, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you would recommend Gildeas!
"Excellent and efficient service."
Thanks Malcolm - good to hear!
"Excellent service. Sean Folan, who was dealing with my case, was extremely helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend this solicitors firm and would definitely use their services in the future for other legal matters. Sean has been very engaging throughout the process, with regular updates provided. In future I will specifically ask if Sean will be willingly to take lead on any of any cases/matters."
Hi Grace, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad you rate the service highly and it's always nice to hear praise for one of the team so we have passed your kind words on to Sean :)
"Thanks for your assistance."
And thanks for the review Corrine!
"Handled the claim very quickly and professionally with plenty communication to keep me updated along the way."
Thanks! Glad to hear it!
"Excellent customer service, Claire Robb explained everything very clearly, kept me up to date by phone and letter on the progress of my case. She also gave very good advice. I was really impressed every phone message I left was returned withing a few hours. She is an asset to your business. I would most definitely recommend Gildeas to colleagues and family."
Hi there - thanks very much for sharing your feedback and giving us five stars! It's always good for us to hear praise for one of the team and we have passed your kind words on to Claire. It's also great to hear that you would recommend Claire and Gildeas to others! Thanks again :)
"Good service always kept informed and satisfying outcome would recommend them to anyone"
Hi Gary, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted you rate the service highly and would recommend Gildeas to others!
"Excellent people to deal with"
Glad to hear it Gordon!
"Gildeas have been excellent in their dealings regarding my claim following an accident. Helpful, reassuring and the best advice I could have had. Deonne has been the epitome of professionalism throughout the whole process - and everything accomplished to my full satisfaction in under 8 weeks. Thank you."
Hi Ian, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's always great to hear praise for one of the team and we're delighted that Deonne handled your claim professionally and provided reassurance during the process. We have passed your kind words on to Deonne :)
"hi I was happy with the out come"
Thanks Thomas - glad to hear it!
"Very professional and quick to respond to any queries regarding your case would recommend using their firm for best outcome."
Hi Rose-Ann, thank you very much for taking the time to rate our service. We're delighted to hear the team was professional in dealing with your case and that you would recommend Gildeas to others!
"I was lucky enough to have Gildeas represent Myself after a Car accident, and I have to say I was extremely impressed. They provided a Human touch and were professional in all aspects and advices given. Fergus Thomson looked after my case and was excellent, and saw the case through to a successful outcome. Thank you to him and all at Gildeas."
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's great to hear that Fergus and the team here at Gildeas handled your case professionally and delivered a successful outcome for you!
"Dealt with my case very professionally and promptly. Kept me informed throughout the proceedings and advised me of my best options to take. I would use your company again and would recommend it to anyone. Roy Bodman."
Hi Roy, thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that the team handled your case professionally and that you would recommend Gildeas to others! Thanks again :)
"Very professional and friendly"
Thanks Emmanuel - we're glad to hear it!
Gildeas is rated 4.87 based on 787 reviews