Gildeas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gildeas
Read Gildeas Reviews

About Gildeas:

Gildeas Solicitors is a law firm based in Glasgow and Edinburgh which specialises in personal injury compensation claims across Scotland.

mail@gildeas.net

97-99 West Regent Street

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy
Very efficient
Would highly recommend Gildeas Stephen hay delt with our claim from start to end any phone calls or emails were answered quickly and it did not seem to be a bother thanks
Marion and Charley
Excellent service! Would recommend to friends and family.
Very efficient and kept me informed at all times thankyou
Excellent
I dealt with Seonaidh Currie and she kept me up to date with
everything and was always very helpful
I would recommend Seonaidh and your Company to anyone
I have never had dealings with solicitors before so was a bit wary, Stephen but put my mind at rest whilst doing everything possible to help me as I was unaware just how long these claims can take.
I can’t thank him enough for everything that he’s done for me over the last 18 months and although I can’t shake his hand I am so grateful to him and Gildeas for reassuring me every step of the way in such a friendly and professional manner.

I would certainly recommend this company and their staff and wish them all the best of health and happy new year
Thank you so much for your kind review, we're glad to have helped and looked after you, all part of the service. It was a real pleasure working with you throughout your case. Thank you also for you kind wishes to the team and I, we hope to see you again in the future and I'll gladly shake your hand then! Take care in the meantime, all the best. Stephen Hay, Director.
Very happy with the way everything was dealt with
Thank you Gary! We're grateful for you taking the time out to review us and that you are very happy - we wouldn't have it any other way. From all of the team here, thank you! Stephen Hay, Director
Really excellent service. Kevan Always replied promptly to my emails. Well done i highly recommend Gildeas.
Thank you Steve for taking the time to review us and share your feedback. I'll be sure to pass it on to the team. We're so glad that you are happy and we appreciate you being a part of what we do. Thanks again. Stephen Hay, Director
Great service and very efficient.Always kept me updated with my case and a pleasure to deal with. Sonia was great to deal with so a big thank you
Thank you for your review, we're so pleased that you are happy with our service. It's lovely to read and I will be sure to pass it on to Sonia and the team. Thanks again. Stephen Hay, Director
Sean was excellent but thought it was a poor offer .. can you tell me your fees please that u received..
Hi Elaine, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We're chuffed that you were very pleased with the way Sean looked after you, it's all part of the service. On the offer front, we understand that these can sometimes not be what was expected. We are very careful in explaining our conclusions on an offer in our advice prior to the agreement to settle. We also explain our fees in an open and clear way so if there is something that wasn't clear, we will make that right. Can you please contact the office or email Sean and we can look after you? Thank you so much once again for the review. Stephen Hay, Director
Dealt with gildeas for a personal injury claim after a car accident.
Was extremely helpful from start to finish, took longer to settle due to covid 19 but that wasn't there fault. Couldnt have been more helpful, great service and definitely recommend.
Thank you Paula, we really appreciate you reviewing us. The delays that we are suffering due to the pandemic are just as frustrating for us, we hope that the wheels turn smoothly for everybody and that we can bring closure to their cases as soon as possible. Sadly it has had an effect on the legal system but we are so grateful for your kind understanding. We're over the moon that you are happy and thank you for your kind recommendation too. Kind regards, Stephen Hay, Director.
First class advice and attention from start to finish of my claim. Always kept up to date by email on how things were moving along. Highly recommended.
Hi Stephen, thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. We're so glad that you are happy and appreciate you letting us look after you. Stephen Hay, Director.
Great team kept in constant contact throught the case, will be using them if I ever need a solicitor again
Sean Folan, who dealt with my case, was extremely helpful and explained every step and was very courteous and patient. I am extremely happy with how my case was handled.
First class service, would highly recommend.
Amazing support and service
Very good service throughout the whole process thanks
Kept well informed
Seonaidh was very helpful and understanding throughout our claim.
Would definitely use gildeas again
Gildeas is rated 4.87 based on 1,063 reviews