Gildeas Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gildeas

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Good, efficient service. Done in a professional manner."
"Always kept me up to date with what was happening and made the whole process easy"
"Karen was always helpful and kept me well informed. Thank you."
"Efficient professional service and kept me reliably informed throughout the entire process which was new to me."
"Karyn McAlpine from Gildead verery professional would highly recommended gave me a five 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟service I'm a verey happy 😁😁😁client will you's again if needed πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"I was totally impressed with the high level of service that Peter showed towards my claim. He was there to update me every step of the way."
"Received regular updates, no problems at all."
Thanks very much!
"I have a very pleasant experience with Gildeas during my accident where they had helped me recover some personal injury and equipment from the Third Parrty's Insurer when they were at fault. They made the whole process very easy for the claimant, would recommend to others."
Hi Gian, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Gildeas and would recommend us to others!
"Very good service with Gildeas thank you"
Thanks very much Dilbeer, glad you think so!
"No email was left unanswered at any time. Always replied within 24 hours and always followed up with a letter. Very helpful and prompt with my application with chasing up the insurance company after the lapsed time had gone by. Thank you Kirsty!"
Hi Carol, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback, we're glad you were satisfied with the service we provided. Communication is an important element of what we do and it's always great to hear when we get it right! Thanks again :)
"fast at responding to emails or phone calls. dealt with claim professionally and I did not need to do much and was stress free. thank you"
Hi Samantha, thanks very much for providing us with feedback. It's great to hear that you were pleased with the service!
"Excellent service. Kept in regular contact, offered great advice and I dealt with the same person each time, so I didn’t constantly have to re-tell the story of what had happened. Highly recommended."
Hi Elaine, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you were pleased with the service and would recommend us to others!
"excellent service, I was kept informed at each stage of my claim."
Thanks Stewart - we're delighted you were pleased with the service!
"Great help from start to Finnish even when changing person ho was dealing with the case would definitely recommend to people I no for Any reason that you need them change of person think thy left but great all the way thro my case"
Hi Colin, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback in relation to your case. It's great to hear that you would recommend Gildeas to others!
"I'm very pleased with the service I received from gildease 10 out of 10"
Hi Luigi, thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review - we're delighted you have given us 10 out of 10!
"Very good and helpful service."
Thanks very much James!
"Thanks for your professionalism much appreciated"
No problem Annie, thank you for leaving a review!
"Helpful"
Thanks!
"An extremely efficient company who keep you informed of each and every step. I would certainly recommend them if you require legal assistance."
Hi Stuart, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're delighted you would recommend us to others!
"I was kept informed of my progress throughout, cheque arrived very quickly."
Hi Annette, thanks very much for leaving a review - we're glad your cheque arrived quickly!
Gildeas is rated 4.85 based on 499 reviews