Gildeas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gildeas
Read Gildeas Reviews

About Gildeas:

Gildeas Solicitors is a law firm based in Glasgow and Edinburgh which specialises in personal injury compensation claims across Scotland.

mail@gildeas.net

97-99 West Regent Street

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy
always kept us up to date also when we got a phone call late on a Saturday night they got in touch as soon as.
Stephen Hay dealt with my claim professionally throughout to a satisfactory result. Many thanks for all of your assistance.
Very supportive and efficient. Great communication and great result. The regular updates and checking in with progress was very good.
Very efficient.
I have been meaning to write a note of Sincere Thanks since my case was completed.
I was very impressed by the attitude of all Gildeas Staff throughout my case being dealt with.
If I ever need or know of anybody that is looking for legal advice, I would certainly reccomend Gildeas.
Well done+Sincere Thanks,
Jim Black.
I was happy with the service and speed it was all dealt with.
I was very impressed with the service I was given and how it was explained to me.
They were excellent with helping me with my claim and were always available to answer questions or queries I had. I was always repsjnded to or updated promptly as well.
Dry helpful and really pleasant staff they were always there to help
Couldn’t of been any better. Amazing!
Gildeas recently helped my with a claim following a car last year. Despite the third party being reluctant to cooperate and COVID-19 causing delays, the staff were great and got everything done as quick as possible.
Very efficient and professional service. Thank you.
Excellent service provided especially considering during Covid19 pandemic
I found Sean Folan of Gildeas, Glasgow, exceptionally professional, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I cannot rate him highly enough. Very grateful to Sean for all his expertise and hard work.
Thanks to Mr Stephen Hay I got a good quick result. Dealing through e-mail and phone was the hardest part but easy enough to contact and always willing to speak.
Great company dealt with our car crash the took care of everything would definitely recommend
I found the solicitor rather brusque in her manner towards me. Can’t help but feel that I was being judged by her. I had only chosen to persue a claim due to the costs and the timing of the incident. Indeed the impact of this accident was a problem to me because we were trying to pack our house to move to Orkney and I could no longer do that. I was also disappointed that you could not get a Doctor from Orkney to help you with the medical assessment. I attend dialysis 3 times a week so it was impossible to travel to Inverness for the time specified, and ensure I was dialysed. This information should be provided far earlier in the conversations.
Very helpful. Kept well informed every step of the way. Everything dealt with in a professional manner. Couldn’t fault them.
Tied in with gildeas through ins. Not impressed.
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Providing our clients with great service is important to us and we apologise if you feel we haven't met our own high standards on this occasion. If you would like to discuss any aspect of your case in more detail with us then please feel free to get in touch feedback@gildeas.net we will discuss your comments with your claims handler.
Great service from start to finish. Hassle free and coped during Coronavirus restrictions amazingly.
Gildeas is rated 4.87 based on 1,001 reviews