Gildeas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gildeas
customer service
Read Gildeas Reviews

Tell us how Gildeas made you happy
Brilliant friendly service
very happy with the service i got from gildeas
I found Gildeas to be extremely helpful in my case , If I ever need a lawyer again I will not hesitate to give them a call .
A very professional service,no upfront costs and a very small fee deducted from accident claim at end. Would highly recommend Gildeas. Top work from Michelle Many thanks
Very attentive employees that listen and act very well on your behalf
I was very satisfied with dealing with yous there was plenty contact and never failed to let me know what was happening throw out my claim
Very helpful and kept in touch regularly with updates on what was happening. Would highly recommend them and will certainly use Gildeas again
Great dealing with my claim,
staff where brilliant with handling my case and very fast at aswell
Good service
Glad to hear it Nicola!
Excellent service. Michelle Wright was amazing and kept me informed throughout the whole experience. Made it so much easier at such a difficult time.
Hi Roseanne, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's always nice to hear praise for one of the team and we're delighted that Michelle was able to guide you through a difficult period :)
I received excellent service throughout my claim.
Glad to hear it William - thanks!
Great professional service cant recommend them enough.
Thanks Alexander - glad to hear it!
Excellent service
Glad to hear it Caroline!
They were extremely helpful and got me compensation that I didn’t think I’d get
Hi Iain, thanks very much for the five star review!
Got everything done efficiently and in a reasonable time.
Thanks Alan - glad to hear it!
A very friendly, efficient service by a knowledgeable person. I was kept up to date throughout. I would definitely recommend Gildeas to everyone I know.
Hi Margaret, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's great to hear that you rate our service highly and would recommend Gildeas!
I was very happy with the service I received from Gildeas, especially Deonne. From the start I felt supported and assured by them that my case was in good hands. They persisted and fought for me in the face of some very awkward obstruction from the other party achieving a good result for me. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gildeas to others.
Hi Hugh, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's always nice for us to hear praise for one of the team and we're delighted that Deonne provided you with reassurance while your case was ongoing. We're also delighted to have achieved a settlement you are happy with and it's great to hear that you would recommend Gildeas to others! Thanks again :)
Thay were efficient polite and exellent at their job I could not fault them
Hi Michael, thanks very much for the 5 star review!
Gildeas is rated 4.87 based on 855 reviews