Get Stamped LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Get Stamped LTD
John Carmichael
"The stamp I received from Get Stamped far exceeded my expectations and was amazingly well made. Very quick turnaround from order to delivery and performs brilliantly!! I can’t reccomend this company enough."
Sebastian Jachimowicz
"Nice job! Thank you"
Jonathon Myerscough
"Fast, easy to deal with and at a very competitive price too. The packaging was unique and the stamp feels sturdy.. all around great experience from get stamped."
"Stamp arrived very quickly and was very nice packaged. The stamp was absolutely perfect and even the tiny intricate details on it show marvellously on paper. Would highly recommend!"
"Super quality and great stamp, thank you, will be ordering a larger stamp for my bags for EMA Organics candles...."
"Classy Company, with classy results."
"Couldn’t have asked for better. Easy to upload your custom stamp image and arrived within a couple of days!"
"Easy to buy from and the stamp is great quality and well made. Would recommend."
"Communication not great product ok thanks"
"Lovely looking and nice to hold. It’s just what I wanted."
"I’ve bought stamps elsewhere, but these are superior and stamp clearly. A small (it was a really busy time for Get Stamped) mistake was quickly rectified and posted out. Everything is a little more expensive than some places, but the quality is good and I will be using Get Stamped again. Also, very friendly customer assistance."
"Absolutely delighted with my stamp perfect for helping me further my business will definitely be ordering another"
"Absolutely stunning. Both the quality of the products and the service. I would not hesitate to order again. Thanks guys! Casey Peduncle flowers"
"love it! Stamp is very well made."
"Great service"
"My stamp is excellent! It was a pretty detailed image and and it has turned out perfectly. Than you!"
"Fantastic Quality and fast delivery will use again."
"Great service and a really nice stamp as a gift. The packaging is a worth a mention too - a little laser cut ring to hold the instruction scroll was amazing."
"Great product. Fast efficient and communication great to get exactly what I needed. Highly recommend and will be using their services in the future."
"OMG! The custom stamp is so beautiful! Plus, the packaging made it feel like an event opening it. Top stuff!"
"Fast delivery and excellent quality item. Would definitely recommend!"
"Nice job! Thank you"