Get Stamped LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Get Stamped LTD

Tell us how Get Stamped LTD made you happy

W Sharples
"Great stamp & service, our Coastal Flatbreads logo came out really well. Thank you guys, will be back. Regards Warren"
A Trocinska
"Fantastic quality, fast delivery. Highly reccomend!"
"So so pleased with our stamp!! The intricate detail has just come out beautifully and is just perfect! Surpassed all my hopes by miles! Thank you!"
"I received my stamp astonishingly quickly and am so delighted with it! The detail is crystal sharp and I love the oak mounting. I'm sure it won't wear out for ages but I'll be back when it does. Thanks so much!!"
"Great quality, exactly what we asked for. Thanks!"
"Arrived quickly, excellent quality and came with the handle, love that they plant a tree for you too."
"Love my new stamps. Delivered very quickly too"
"These guys are great. Great service, quick delivery and excellent stamps. My stamp was quite intricate but they've absolutely nailed it. Top work - I'd definitely recommend them to anyone else and use them again! Thank you :)"
"Fantastic quality, fast delivery. Highly reccomend!"
"Fast and accurate stamps from artwork supplied. Really love them!"
"Great quality product and the staff were extremely helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone"
"Loved the personal note with the stamp, nice touch :) Great stamp too thank you!"
"Great quality. Produced some really professional looking save the dates."
"We are very pleased with our stamp! Quick delivery and great finished product!"
"Love my stamp, works really well on my egg boxes. Easy to order and very quick delivery. Very happy 😀"
"Good product. Definitely satisfied"
"Great service, excellent quality stamp. Perhaps could be a bit more raised though now I've got used to it I can stamp really clearly."
"The stamp arrived promptly and the quality is AMAZING! I am very pleased with how the design looks. Thank you so much. Highly recommend."
"A fabulously creative team with excellent service. Thoroughly recommended!"
Get Stamped LTD is rated 4.94 based on 410 reviews