Get Stamped LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Get Stamped LTD
Hannah Brandon
"Stamp is great arrived really quickly and was exactly what I wanted"
SHARON MARIE CLARKE-MARRIS
"SUPERB Packing Christmas card orders with my brilliant custom made stamp from @getstampeduk Uploading your own image is so easy and the finished stamp is exactly what I wanted. Quick delivery, amazing service. #artistsontwitter #penandink #christmas Thank you Get Stamped 5*****STAR Sharon-Marie www.SADV.co.uk"
"Amazing service, communication and advice. Will be using again , imminently. 👌🏼"
"Brilliant service. Super speedy and stamp is amazing quality! Thanks guys, would 100% reccomend!"
"Great - thank you !!"
"Stamp is great arrived really quickly and was exactly what I wanted"
"Excellent job and swift delivery"
"Great product, great service. Very pleased, this is the second stamp I’ve ordered. Both delivered speedily."
"Super fast delivery and really cool stamp! Good quality, hardly any plastic packaging (be good if it was zero) and gives my products an awesome hand made feel. Love it. My partner saw mine and had to get one right away!"
"I wanted a stamp to personalise the packages I send and after a week of searching on google I chose Get Stamped because they have the best price for the dimensions I wanted. I had some emotions untill I received my stamp because my logo it's a little intricate with lot of small butterflys but they managed to replicate every little details. Thank you for my beautifull stamp."
"Quick turn around from order to delivery. Nice product ethically made. Thank you"
"Great stamp and service."
"This is easily the best Christmas stamp I've ever bought. Thanks!"
"Excellent quality. Arrived promptly. Would definitely use Get Stamped again."
"Very pleased with the advice sand support given prior to ordering our stamp. The finished product looks and functions well. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent. Love it. Thanks so much. Very quick too!"
"Really happy with my stamp and with the quality of the product. Thank you! Our wedding invites are looking fabulous!"
"Thank you very much, the details of the drawing are incredible and the packing is incredibly nice. All the best, Silvia"
"Amazing, so easy to order, came really quickly, great email support. All in all it's a ten from me! Plus amazingly beautiful packaging such a lovely touch for the little wooden thingy!"
"Just great service and quality."
"Amazing and quick service"
Get Stamped LTD is rated 4.98 based on 122 reviews