Get Stamped LTD Reviews

Read Get Stamped LTD Reviews

02086140764

us@getstamped.co.uk

Tell us how Get Stamped LTD made you happy
Incredible stamp based on my logo. Fast turn around too! Beautifully packaged and works perfectly
Very swift service and excellent quality!
Would highly recommend!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Although more expensive than I thought it was well worth every penny with the flexibility of the company/services and the prompt delivery and quality of the product too. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs a creative and personal flare.
Great service, stamp arrived quickly and exactly as needed!
I'm so pleased with my stamp, arrived quickly and it was easy to order. I would definitely recommend Get Stamped. Thank you so much for a great service.
Bothered enough to contact me with suggestions in order to improve the layout of my logo.
Arrived well packaged, thanks!
Great quality! Thank you :)
Excellent customer service and great product. Would definitely buy from again and would highly recommend.
Really impressed with the service and quality with this company. Was recommended by a friend and am so glad that I did. Stamp is lovely quality and really reasonably priced. Everything was ECO which was really important to me. Packaging was fab and really secure. Design process was really easy on the website and even though I'm not great at tech, I was able to create my design very easily. Won't be going anywhere else for my stamps from now on
The logo used for the stamp was very detailed and intricate yet the end product is so clear and stamps beautifully. It was very easy to place an order and the information on what I needed to provide was clear. I gave it to my wife as a gift for her new startup which she was delighted with. She puts a lot of thought into her products being eco-friendly so the stamp being produced in the same way is a great fit for her.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 15th January 2021
The service was extremely efficient, quick to reply, and exactly what we wanted. We’re very happy with our save the date and envelope stamps. The ink pad does the job as well. We would happily purchase again in the future if more supplies are required!
Excellent quality and exactly as advertised. Beautifully packaged and very eco!
Beautiful design, well made and quickly delivered. Would recommend.
Great stamp, quick service!
It’s perfect 😍
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Brilliant communication and a really fast service even over the Christmas holiday. Thank you
I loved my personalised logo stamp. Great service and product.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Fantastic stamp, even the small finer details of my logo are clear. Would highly recommend and will be using again in the future, thank you!
Couldn't be more happy with my stamp. The order process was very straight forward and the packaging great. Most importantly, I'm really pleased with the product. Thank you!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 15th January 2021
This is an outstanding service, my design was obscure and very unique so was slightly worried that it would not work but it came out exactly how I wanted it! Thankyou Get Stamped! More life, big up yourselves.
Get Stamped LTD is rated 4.95 based on 1,053 reviews