Get Stamped LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Get Stamped LTD
"I looked at a load of stamps online, and chose Get Stamped because of the ease of their interface and being able to upload my logo without all the restrictions other companies have. I am completely happy with my purchase! The It’s actually better than I thought it would be as I have a funny logo! Thanks so much! It’s perfect! Oh, and they were also quick!"
Hana Stewart
"Professional , high quality, perfect to use , well delievered and packaged. Lovely company lovely ethos. Perfect present for my crafty mum! Thanks so much will recommend and order again!"
Johanna Craig
"Fantastic quality and I received my personalised stamper really quickly, I would highly recommend :)"
"Perfect, exactly to my design and a nifty little stamp, thank you!"
"great stamp, quick delivery, recyclable packaging!!!!!!"
"Brilliant quick service, stamp looks great and I highly recommend Get Stamped to anyone wanting a custom design!"
"Love my stamp! Really clear and just what I wanted for my biz. All my cake boxes and keepsake sketches Get Stamped (see what I did there) meaning every one gets a bit of Stamp love. Thank you, Buns of Fun Bakery"
"Quick, easy service. Our customised stamp was perfect!"
"Great stamp, covers well with ink would purchase from this seller again"
"I never thought I'd be excited to receive an ink stamp but I really was! The design was very easy to upload and this combined with the excellent quality of the finished stamp and thoughtful packaging / stamp handle made for a great overall experience. Highly recommend."
"Hi from Briggs Wine Bar! We love them!!! A small and a large stamp and every detail is perfect! Many many thanks from a happy team!!!!!"
"Great Experience. Slightly incorrect order but very quickly and professionally resolved. Would recommend"
"Exactly what I wanted, fast delivery and beautifully made"
"Delighted with both stamps I received in the post yesterday. Beautifully packaged too and especially loved the little wooden tree ring! Thankyou :)"
"Chuffed to flippin bits with me customised stamp. Thank you very much. Thought I would risk £20 odd quid on it, its a basic design so wasn't sure but reviews were good so..very happy and will be using again!"
"I bought a very well made rubber stamp with wooden handle. I wanted to use it to sign my pottery work. It gives a good , crisp stamp of the logo and script writing. I could also use it with an ink block to stamp paperwork with my logo and signature. The stamp was carefully package and arrived soon after the order was placed. Excellent service."
"Custom stamp with our logo came in good time and is exactly what we ordered."
"Great service. top quality. quick shipping. love the detailing"
"Fantastic stamp - exactly what we wanted, and more detailed than we expected! We have used it to stamp gift bags for an event and they have come out perfectly. Also, very fast delivery and thoughtfully packaged."
"Fantastic customer service, and a very well stamp that leaves a crisp image. Very happy with my stamp and would recommend :)"
"Simply the best rubber stamp business in London- they do fantastic stamps (lovely wooden handles and excellent rubber standard) their service and delivery is swift -they answer and resolve questions quickly and I recommend them to everyone I know who needs art work made into stamps-or who wants to buy one of Get Stamped’s own designs"
"It’s a lovely stamp and arrived beautifully packaged. The site is incredibly easy to use too. The only slight nag is that it would be great to see the design on the handle so you can position your stamp more accurately."
Get Stamped LTD is rated 4.98 based on 59 reviews