Get Stamped LTD Reviews

Get Stamped LTD Reviews | 25th November 2019
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 30th September 2020
"Jack H
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with my order, fast and high quality
My Stamp is of a very high quality and looks brilliant when used to create labels for my micro brewery. Wouldn't hesitate to use get stamped again
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 30th September 2020
This is the second stamp I have bought and it was just perfect. The customer service is wonderful and the stamps are such good standard. Definitely recommend. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my stamps! Thanks so much.
Absolutely love my stamp, adds a professional touch to my business.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Great service and faultless quality. Finished to a high standard with quality packaging. Quick turnaround. Highly recommend
I am so impressed with Get Stamped. The site is very user friendly and my final product couldn't be better. You did a perfect Job
Pricing was very reasonable, delivery time was excellent and packaged very delicately.
Thank you so much, I will definitely use again.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 27th September 2020
I absolutely LOVE my stamps! They arrived beautifully wrapped and in super fast time. The best thing about them is that they are eco-friendly and a tree is planted for every bespoke order.
Get Stamped LTD 4 star review on 27th September 2020
Just the best. I've got two custom ones now and they are both exactly what I wanted. Fast delivery, eco packaging, eco company, intricate design and great customer service. Love them.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Bit of a problem at the start but all resolved very quickly would recommend
Amazing! So happy with the service and my gorgeous stamp!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 27th September 2020
What a lovely company! Highly recommended - the quality of the stamps is amazing, they are eco friendly and sent in eco friendly packaging and delivery very quick!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Great service . Stamp is perfect for my packaging .
May stamp is brilliant, it came out just as expected, and is great fun to use. would highly recommend.
Had an issue with the stamp I originally ordered. Sent an email with my concerns and had a quick response with a solution. New stamp was received within a couple of days. Amazing customer service. Would definitely recommend Get Stamped LTD. Thank you for providing me with the exact stamp I wanted and for the service.
I'm entirely satisfied !! The stamps look gorgeous, they're really handy, very high quality ink, the shipping was very fast (I live in France) and the price totally affordable. I would recommend any time !!
Bought this as a gift for my wife and it is wonderful, I haven’t given it to her yet but I know she will love it. My sister is a crafter and will be buying one for her for Xmas.
Absolutely outstanding,fantastic stamp!! Ordered and delivered within a week! Will definitely use again
Fantastic result on the template I submitted on-line. Extremely pleased, looks great in use.
The custom design looked amazing when the stamp was delivered! It is a 4cm square stamp with writing and an outline of a dog. Took a few tries and then the image was very clear when stamped.
Great service