Get Stamped LTD Reviews

Read Get Stamped LTD Reviews

02086140764

us@getstamped.co.uk

Tell us how Get Stamped LTD made you happy
I used the website to put together a stamp for my crafts. I was really unsure what to expect but it most definitely exceeded my expectation when it arrived. I love it! Thank you. I can’t wait to order another.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Very fast turnaround. Great quality stamp, was really easy to upload my logo and the result came out exactly as I was hoping for. Highly recommended.
Fabulous stamps and fabulous customer service
Very quick turn around. I was delighted with the stamp, excellent quality. Company was very helpful and stamp arrived on time.
I am so thrilled with my stamps! The production and delivery were really fast, the process of ordering custom stamps was easy, and the stamps themselves are of excellent quality. I will definitely be a repeat customer and would highly recommend Get Stamped. Thank you!
Super high quality and super fast to arrive - have used several time and will again!
Fast efficient great quality
Beautiful Stamp and very well done - details come out so we’ll!
Beautiful stamp created and in record time. I love it - thank you so much! Great quality stamp - it's perfect.
Quick delivery, very neat and precise stamps that are crisp and clean and easy to use. Would recommend highly.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 25th November 2021 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 25th November 2021
I’m so happy with my stamp. It’s beautifully made. I didn’t expect it to be so lovely. Fast service and great communication.
I love my new stamp. Amazing how they managed to get the details on my logo. Super fast deliver too highly recommend.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Amazing quality stamp. Ordered a custom stamp which had some quite fine detail and it's amazing - so clear. Super quick delivery for a custom order too.
Absolutely fantastic, so much so im just about to order Two more from you x
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Stamps arrived promptly and made to my exact specification. Ink pad is of excellent quality and all items completely meet my requirements. Very happy with aspects of my order, quality, time and price.
Great service - arrived so quickly’
Arrived in good time. Love the quality of the stamp and it looks perfect! Thank you xx
Lovely stamp - well made and beautifully packaged.
Excellent product! Very happy.
Excellent stamp quality and very helpful staff
The stamps that Get Stamped sent use are excellent. They do exactly what we want them too and they even came quicker than we expected. (Picture is how the stamps came out!)
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 22nd November 2021