Get Stamped LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Get Stamped LTD

Tell us how Get Stamped LTD made you happy

E Collison
"Wonderful stamp, arrived quickly"
C Jones
"I had a couple of questions and spoke to Jack who was very helpful. Placed my order and received my order within days. I love the smell of the Oak and my design turned out really well. It is very satisfying dealing with a company who care so much for our environment whilst delivering the best. I will be back with more orders very soon."
H Maskell
"Great product and great service will use again"
"Very happy with my stamp. Looks great!"
"Very pleased with my custom logo stamp."
"Great Service. Will be ordering from them again!"
"I absolutely LOVE my stamp! You guys did a fantastic job, thank you so so much!"
"Brilliant So Pleased With Our Stamp Will be back for more Thanks A Million Mr D Pears Original Pears Brand"
"Speedy service and they got our design onto stamp perfectly! Couldn’t be happier! Love that you plant trees for every purchase too!"
"Excellent products, service and support, very impressive eco credentials and will certainly be using their services again."
"Fantastic product and service! I wanted to get a personalised stamp for my business and the whole process was so simple from uploading an image to the stamps arriving incredibly quickly to my house. They are well made, great quality and the finished print is just what I was hoping for. I would highly recommend Get Stamped."
"I am absolutely delighted with my stamp. It is exactly as I asked for and stamps beautifully clearly."
"Wonderful stamp, arrived quickly"
"I was very impressed with the quality of the stamp, packaging and speed of delivery. The site was easy to use and a competitive price"
"Really easy to order and was delivered within a week. The stamp itself is on a really nice easy to hold piece of wood which really justifies the cost. My only slight niggle was because I ordered a 11 inch stamp for my pizza boxes there isn’t a matching ink pad so you have to turn the stamp to get it covered and if I don’t have a reasonable pile of pizza boxes it misses off a word but now I know that’s not a problem. Overall happy and would recommend"
"Adore my stamps from Get Stamped, amazing designs and great price!"
"great service and superb quality"
"Excellent depth of stamp ensures no ink is placed where it shouldn't bee, even if you've accidentally put ink on the non-raised parts of the stamp. Great detail in the fine writing on my stamp too."
"Very helpful with the design, and quick. Highly recommended"
"Really happy with the help when I emailed for advice and the product it’s self is lovely :) thanks!"
Get Stamped LTD is rated 4.95 based on 277 reviews