Get Stamped LTD Reviews

us@getstamped.co.uk

Tell us how Get Stamped LTD made you happy
Great service
Tres bien. Bravo
Great quality, arrived super fast, I am so happy with my fox stamp!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Fantastic quality stamps, I'm really over the moon. Upped my packaging game tenfold
Excellent stmap - second time I have bought from you and I really like your ethical values
Great service!
Great result, I wasn't sure if the fine detail would translate into a small stamp, but it did. Perfect.
High quality product, exactly what I was looking for, many thanks!
Amazing quality, cute packaging. Would totally buy again!
It was great, exactly what I hoped for, thanks!
Quick delivery, easy to use website and design facility and the stamp is good quality. I will definetly use Get Stamped again.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 26th October 2020
lovely job
Beautiful custom order stamp, very impressed with the quality, thank you. Very speedy delivery too, from ordering to delivery was just a couple of days!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 25th October 2020
The design I sent was transferred really well but the whole design doesn't stamp perfectly ever. You either get the edges of the stamp in with it or the writing on my design doesn't come through with it. The wood on the handle is quite cheap feeling too.
Hi Becky,

Thanks for the review. I’m sorry to hear the stamp is giving you trouble that certainly shouldn’t be the case. If you reach out to us through email (us@getstamped.co.uk) we can try and figure out why this might be. As long as the surface is perfectly flat and the stamp is inked up properly you should be able to get a perfect impression every time. Also just incase there is any confusion the handle is made of oak!
Ordered my own personal art logo on a stamp and received it within the week. It's perfect!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Excellent service and product, very quick return! Would thoroughly recommend
I uploaded my stamp design and had the stamp in a couple of days. It was accurate, and with the black ink pad I bought at the same time, comes out very crisp indeed.
Brilliant stamp. Thanks
Excellent product and service!
Great Stamp...Really pleased with it. Fast delivery too. Highly Recommended.
Get Stamped LTD is rated 4.95 based on 935 reviews