Get Stamped LTD Reviews

Based on 1,864 reviews
Read Get Stamped LTD Reviews

02086140764

us@getstamped.co.uk

I used the website to put together a stamp for my crafts. I was really unsure what to expect but it most definitely exceeded my expectation when it arrived. I love it! Thank you. I can’t wait to order another.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021
So impressed with my stamp, I wasn’t sure how it was going to come out as my picture was quite detailed but the fine ink pad had managed to pick out the detail and it looks amazing. Quick delivery and great customisation service on the website.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Top stamps - Needed 5 stamps for a Jubilee walk - sent photos and returned stamps within days and outstanding plus excellent personal service - will recommend to others - especially any Dartmoor letterboxers.
This is my second stamp for our small business. And I love both of them. So pleased. Lovely clear stamp so much better than I thought it would be.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 17th May 2022 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 17th May 2022 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Very good at helping me design what I thought I wanted.
very quick from order to delivery
Excellent and will look good on our packaging. Thank you
I uploaded my own design for a custom stamp and it turned out brilliantly. It was made and dispatched in a couple of days and is exactly what I wanted. It feels like good quality and I stamped over 50x without it getting clogged up or anything. I got an email confirming my order and another omce the order dispatched. Great service and very well priced!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Absolutely amazing! Fast delivery and quality product, thank you.
Very quick service and a beautifully made product.😀
Such a beautiful job! Absolutely blown away by the quality. Thank you!!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I am absolutely delighted with my stamp, it makes my logo come alive and it's so handy to use. Beautiful quality, ethical business ethos and thoroughly human interaction. Highly recommend this company. I ordered a slightly smaller stamp on my first order and a bigger one on my second. They get back to you really quickly should you need to contact them and they gave me a code for free postage on my second order. Thank you.
LOVE our new stamp! It arrived so quickly with great service.
Quick and easy... Gret product
Very quick production and delivery, high quality result. No complaints - would definitely recommend!
Very quick turnaround for processing and posting. Very flexible options for size etc, missing in many other stamp makers. Stamp is solid and robust. Very impressed.
Easy to order and came quickly. Great quality and very pleased with the result, thank you
Love the whole business ethos! Fabulous quality stamps and fabulous service!! Would definitely recommend!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 16th May 2022 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 16th May 2022
This is my first time making a stamp and I loved that you have a facility for actually creating the design because I had no idea how I was going to do that without design software on my PC. Your website made it really easy to play around with designs & see how they would look. And once ordered the stamp arrived quickly. Thankyou! Top service
Used the design service to create a personalised stamp - it was really easy to use and the stamp arrived in 2 days and works perfectly! Very happy with the service and stamp - would highly recommend!
Put simply, I love it! There was an issue with the first version I received. The response to this was fantastic, with a replacement arriving so so quickly. Can't wait to put this to very good use!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 15th May 2022