Get Stamped LTD Reviews

Read Get Stamped LTD Reviews

02086140764

us@getstamped.co.uk

Tell us how Get Stamped LTD made you happy
I used the website to put together a stamp for my crafts. I was really unsure what to expect but it most definitely exceeded my expectation when it arrived. I love it! Thank you. I can’t wait to order another.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Perfect! Amazing how a stamp can be created out of a logo I created myself. Excellent quality and delivered on time.
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Very easy to design your stamp through their site. Couldn't be more pleased with the result. Thank you!
The stamps I ordered work perfectly meeting my expectations and the service from order to delivery was swift.
Excellent experience & products, nice website and design system, speedy delivery. 5 stars thanks !!
Absolutely perfect! Could have asked for anything better! Thank you so much!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Very happy with my stamp! Shipping was also very fast and enjoyed seeing it packaged in sustainable packaging! (no plastic πŸ‘)
Excellent work! I have purchased twice already with Get Stamped and I will carry on. Easy, professional, fast and eco-friendly. Can't ask for better (or maybe yes, just an extra choice of font and images would be amazing)
Fantastic service, item arrived quickly and great communication throughout to make sure the item was correct. The stamps are lovely
Easy ordering, quick delivery and the stamp is beautiful quality. I'm trying to run my business as consciously as possible so this is a great alternative to stickers. Thank you
I ordered a stamp for my new flower business, the quality of the stamp is excellent and everyone has commented on how professional it has made my products look! The design tool was super easy to use and delivery was very quick! Thankyou :)
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 20th July 2021
I live these stamps! I have ordered 2 different sizes, one for paper bags and one for gift tags. The crispness of the image is fantastic and I live the packaging with straw that the stamp sits in! I have since recommended it to a few friends. Perfect!
Super quick delivery - great product! What more can you ask for!
A great product, quickly delivered and a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
Get Stamped LTD 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Brilliant quality ans so quick thank you
Excellent service and great product. Thank you.
Impressed with the quality of my custom logo stamp. Don't think I was expecting it to work as well as it did! Fast service, good price, will buy again!
Love my stamp thank you! Very detailed and great quality
Excellent product, arrived sooner than expected and more than met my expectations. Thank you!
We love our new stamp that we ordered when we launched our new online business. It came in very quick time, is well made and perfect for the job.
Beautifully made stamp and it came so quickly!! Will definitely be coming back for any stamp-making needs in the future!!!
Get Stamped LTD is rated 4.95 based on 1,403 reviews