iGO4 Reviews

3.9
Based on 977 reviews
Over A Week

Tell us how iGO4 made you happy
Quickly simple. Without a pre-emptive question
Posted 54 minutes ago
Makes it very easy to buy a policy
My car insurance policy was canceled a month in without any communication (except some emails in the spam folder), I only found out when a letter came through the door after the insurance had ended and was dated 10 days prior. The guy on the phone was incredibly unhelpful just telling me I'd have to pay the cancellation fee of £60.00 and repeating "we sent emails" and " we can't control the post". No apolgy, only pay-up or we can't help. The reason why they cancelled it? 'No image of my license', despite me already sending it to them in the original application.
Hello, We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service provided. We appreciate your feedback and we will take this on board. Whilst we cannot control what folder our emails end up in and how long the post takes to deliver letters, we do apologise for the stress caused. Many thanks, Holly
The guys (lady Clare and the guy) I spoke with were very professional and helpfull
Give me best price and everything online with in minutes
Give me best price and everything online with in minutes
Quick & easy to complete0
Hello, Thank you for your review. Many thanks, Holly
Thorough but easy to navigate through.
Hello, Thank you for your review. Many thanks, Holly
Good mate keep been good
Hello, Thank you for your review. Many thanks, Holly
Easy to get insurance, affordable prices
Hello, Thank you for your review. Many thanks, Holly
**UNCONTACTABLE** BROKER NOT INSURER. ABSOLUTELY ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. TAKE MONEY AND RUN. 2 payments of £99.70 when setting up a policy online. They said payments declined but took the money out of my bank! It said the policy wasnt completed and was unable to access the website. No emails or info at all other than payment declined. Tried on 6 occasions totalling over 7 hours on the phone.. NO ANSWER!!! No reply to emails either. 4 days later they email to say they have set up a policy "thank you for chosing IGO4" by this time I'd already paid for a policy with another insurer. Now a day later recieve an email saying they are terminating my policy! No mention of my money back or any reply at all. ***!!!DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!*** Still no reply and I get asked to leave a review 🙃 no money back or apology just take almost £200 and have no way of getting in touch. Absolutely disgusting. BROKER NOT AN INSURER!!!! STAY CLEAR.
Hi Richard, We’re sorry to read you didn’t have a great experience with us - thanks for letting us know. We will handle the issue, and please be assured our main priority is the service we provide our customers. If you would like to send us a private response, we’d be happy to answer any queries you have. Thanks, Kathryn.
Easy and simple to complete online
Hi, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
So far have been great
Hi Debs, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many thanks, Adam
So far have been great
Hi Debs, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many thanks, Adam
Fast ,efficient and great value for money
Hi Sue, What a wonderful review - we truly appreciate your comments. We’re happy to hear that our staff and service have made the experience great for you. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Very pleased with quote and ease of taking out policy would recommend to anyone
Quick easy to set up and great online help
Hi Debi, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Prompt service
Thanks for taking time to send us your review. If you do have anything you think we can improve on, please let us know. Many Thanks, Sarah.
I tried a few comparison sites and iGO4 were the best price they did lack one option but that was added on when I got to iGO4 site and the insurance was still the best priced. I can't as yet comment on the claims process and hope that I never have to.
Hi Hamid, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many Thanks, Sarah.
Simple and user friendly online application. Very competitive quote which was hard to beat. Cannot be more pleased.
iGO4 is rated 3.90 based on 977 reviews