iGO4 Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend iGO4

How would you rate iGO4 ?

"Awful company. We cancelled a policy with 3 months to go, expecting a refund for those 3 months, instead we was charged £75 for cancelling the policy! On their " Important information " page there is no mention of this. I think this is very important to be honest, we would have been better off just letting the policy run out! Emailed complaints half a dozen times ( Reference : X233557V and subsequent email Client ref 6140956 ) , but no response. I have asked for a "Right of Access " which under the law all companies have to send all information they hold on their systems within 30 days. If they fail this ( which I suspect they will ) we will be reporting them for this as well as taking legal proceedings for the outstanding £75. I am sure one of the staff will leave a " sorry about this " glib reply, however if you are sorry, refund me the £75. Action not words please. Avoid this company!"
"Car coming up unishored"
"So far so good"
Hi Vanessa,
We’re glad your experience with iGO4 has been good. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of service.
Vicky.
"Exceptionally unhelpful organisation. Website designed to frustrate. One gets the impression that anything one does on the site will make the company money. Quick to make updates where the company will gain, reluctant to update in the customer's interest. Will prefer a bullet to dealing with them again."
Hi Ani,
We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment with us; we always look to give the best level of service possible to our customers. If you’d like to send us a private message with your details, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Vicky.
"I have been late in paying my insurance a few months in a row but the customer service handlers did not judge nor did they speak in a tone that was not befitting. Either they really love their job, had amazing training or they understand what financial difficulties their customers may be going through or maybe all of the above. Either way amazing service! Well done keep it up!!!"
Hi,
Our staff will be thrilled to hear their hard work has been appreciated. Thanks for leaving the great feedback, we greatly appreciate it.
Vicky.
"I think igo4 is a good insurance company n was best value for money for me as a new driver"
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We work hard to make sure our customers receive a great service. We’re over the moon to receive your appreciation, so thank you!
Vicky.
"I changed cars from a Peugeot 1007 to a Ford Mondeo and my insurance jumped 200 pounds but as I am tied into a contract with yourself I have to stay where I could get a new policy else where for half the price any other company I have delt with was a £20 - £35 change over admin fee I feel that is a bit much . And another thing you can't submit this review review with less than a 3 star what is the point in asking people for there score and dictating what the minimum score I can leave seems petty don't ask people to give a review if you don't want there truthful answer I was going to leave a 2 star Regards Daniel Cochrane"
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are sorry to read how you feel about the experience. When changing details on your policy this can effect the risk it is to insurer and in short can change the price of the insurance.

Thank you for making us aware of the issue with the rating choice, unfortunately this is not something we control and it should allow you to choose between 1 and 5 stars, we will raise this with reviews.co.uk to look into.

If you want to discuss the details of your policy more, you can send us a private response and we would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Vicky
"Having notified a change of registration. This was not applied!! When checking was told it would not be backdated. Was told I would receive a call back. Not happened!!"
Hi Martin,
We are sorry to read how you feel, if you would like to send us a private response with your details we can look into this for you.
Vicky.
"I was sceptical of picking iGO4 after being with a bigger company for quite a few years but that’s only because I hadn’t heard of them before, but must admit it was a very smooth take over, not had any issues and hope to never have, always good to know that your insurance is all in over though.. can’t fault them at all"
Hi Lori,
Thanks for the great review! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service.
Vicky.
"I sent in 4 different items as proof of my no claims discount including my current insurance policy none of these were accepted until i raised a complaint but in the meantime no no claims protection had been removed and apparently cannot be reinstated until renewal this is totally unacceptable!!!"
Hi Verity,
We take all the feedback we receive seriously and we are sorry to hear your unhappy with the experience you’ve had. if you would like to send us a private response with your details and we would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Vicky.
"IGO4 is reliable company. Custo er service isquick and helpful. I would recommend"
Hi Katarzyna,
Thanks for giving us such a great rating and recommending us. We really do appreciate it.
"Good customer service"
Hi Heather,
Thanks for leaving us a great rating and review.
We're over the moon your happy with the service we have provided.
"Grat"
Hi James,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great rating,
Were so happy you have enjoyed your experience so far.
Vicky.
"Good service and great staff"
Hi Robert,
What a wonderful review - we truly appreciate your comments. We’re happy to hear that our staff and service have made the experience great for you.
Vicky.
"No problems with this company!"
Hi Owen,
Thanks for leaving us a review.
If there is anything you feel we can do better please let us know.
"Very good, thankyou."
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the great review! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had good service.
Vicky.
"So far, so good! Hopefully I won’t ever need to make a claim- that’s when I’ll find out how good (or bad!) iGO4 really is!!! 😃"
Hi Margaret,
Thanks for your positive comment, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us so far.
Vicky.
"Easy to update policy and quick"
Hi Natalie,
"Very easy to use"
Hi Duncan,
Thanks for leaving us nice feedback, we’re happy that you've enjoyed the service!
"Good"
Hi Brain,
Thanks for your positive comment, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us!
iGO4 is rated 3.89 based on 233 reviews