igo4insurance Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend igo4insurance

How would you rate igo4insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

72 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about igo4insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"useless ever, .. after calling 7 times they have not done something simple which they should be doing any way.. .. and i am penalised for that from the finance company..Completely useless.. .. very dissappointed... and the best one was that the team leader from peterborough was too busy to talk .."
"Really bad you can't believe what they did do me only to get £139 from. They don't answer your calls and don't reply to your emails. They cancel your policy and tell you to pay them money and also give you bad name aswell on your policy. Never go with them. Fraud company"
"As a new policy I thought it was a little expensive. However it was acceptable. I have never claimed for any insurance but it seems that the price goes up due to mainly theft and speeding but that`s to day in a nutshell. Thanks P. cook"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. Wouldn't accept my ncb or my photo card licence after 3 attempts had the policy cancelled. Would not recommend!!!"
"Cant find password."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"This insurance company is as much a legalised cartel as the next one. WE ARE FORCED TO SPEND LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY ON THESE SHAM COMPANIES WHILST THEY MAKE UP THEIR OWN RULES AS THEY GO ALONG, BUT PLEASE, KEEP SPENDING. THE ECONOMY NEEDS YOU TO KEEP SPENDING. GO TO WORK FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE SO YOU CAN KEEP THE ELITES IN POWER."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very good price and good quick process. Thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Sick of having to print documents off myself! Such a faff and the company should just do it Pretty hopeless company no wonder they're so cheap they don't really provide any service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Turned out to be a complete waste of time and very expensive considering it was supposed to be the cheapest on a comparison site. Comparison sites should show costs both monthly and annually and lose the huge deposits required."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I phoned them up to change my insurance cos I get a now car and there was not much help on the phone"
Lee Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Very good! had no problems so far."
"Rubbish"
"Wonderful customer service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very please with igo4 but the only thing is I wish I could get through to speak to someone quicker I was waiting for 32 mins and hung up as I got fed up"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Igo4 are very good and I will be staying with them from now on ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I would have liked to have my policy sent to me and not just be able to view it in line. As I am unable to access my policy and need sone information about my claim."
"Liars."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"My insurance was cancelled with out my knowledge , apparently I didn't send my Documents in time . I was able to prove that I did and I was told that the company cant help me and that was it. I will never take out Insurance with IGo4 ever again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Appalling service I would not recommend this insurance provider to anyone"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Appalling service I would not recommend this insurance provider to anyone"
igo4insurance is rated 3.43 based on 72 reviews