iGO4 Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend iGO4

Tell us how iGO4 made you happy

"I can't put into words how angry and upset with this company i am .Don't believe anything they email you or tell you over the phone it will be all lies. Please dont even consider this company. It gets no stars at all from me it's the worst company I have ever dealt with."
"Only put 1 star up as couldn't leave none. Biggest bunch of lying b####### I've ever dealt with,had a policy with them, cancelled it when had to scrap the car.....4 years later they now trying take more money from me, wanting more money than the actual policy was in first place, so gotta go court against them now"
Hi Paul,
We're sorry to hear your unhappy. If you could send us a private response with your details, we can look into this for you.
Vicky.
"tried to log in,could not ??? tried to register could not ??? tried to phone on hold 30 min tried again 20 min so what do I do now my time is valuable"
Hi,
We're sorry to read of the issues you've had.
Please could you send us a private response with your details and we can look into this for you?
Vicky.
"Had an accident that was not our fault, all other parties agree, except Igo4, wanted to raise insurance premium by 1900 pounds for a Vauxhall Corsa, said if you do not renew with us you’ll find it hard with anyone else as you would have to state you had a claim. Compare the market quote from igo4 with stating I had a claim and no claims bonus £560, bunch of lying clowns, Went with Different provider quoted 332 with out any no claims bonus and said had an accident which was not our fault etc"
Hi John,
We're sorry to hear how you feel. If a claim is still open this will be classed as fault until it has been closed. If you would like to send us a private response with your details we can check what is currently happening.
Vicky.
"Don’t be tempted by slightly cheaper prices, you will end up paying much more with exorbitant admin fees and cancellation charges. Staff are unhelpful and poor at communicating, just get constant repetitive template emails regurgitated without addressing any issues. Look at Google Reviews for a better representation of customer experiences."
Hi Dom,
We're saddened to read this, if you could send us a private response with your details we can discuss this with you in more detail.
Vicky.
"Please - take my advice. DO NOT use this Insurance Company for any of your Insurance needs. Absolutely horrendous customer service. If something goes wrong-forget about it!! Avoid this company at all costs!"
Hi,
We're sorry to read how you feel, Please send us a private response with your details and we can discuss this with you further.
Vicky.
"Absolutely terrified experience phoned up 3 times to try change my car. Wanting to charge £35 and my policy went up £400 what made it even worse was couldn't understand a word she was saying. I wanted to speak to someone English but that wasn't the case. Soon as I look about I'm cancelling my policy 😠😠"
Hi Phillip,
We're sorry to hear how you feel, are you aware you're able to make changes on your customer portal without being charged the £35 admin fee. A change on the policy can affect the price, as different vehicles are different risks. When a change is made the insurers will look at these details and statistics and see if this changes the likelihood of a claim being made. If you would like to send us a private response with your details we can go through this with you.
Vicky.
"Absolutely terrible experience...!!! I needed to make a home insurance claim after finding my garage broken into. Their automated call handling is a joke or intentionally designed to make it difficult. I spoke to over 10 people over the course of nearly 2 hours before being told I would receive a call back as the only person that could help me was on their lunch, I asked for a contact number in case they didn't call back and the number they provided (and repeated back to the call handler) isn't even their company..!!! Their websites provides the phone number of 0333 241 9566 to make a home insurance claim, this has put me through to lots of IGO4 representatives who in turn couldn't help me and gave me other number to call... in fact all the numbers below were given to me by them over the 2 hours. 0333 240 5790 0800 008 6709 0344 800 1930 01733 308 235 0344 800 3612 01733 308 320 0333 241 9655 NONE of the numbers put me through to anyone that could take my details and log a home insurance claim. I have still not been able to log a home insurance claim and have an unsecure garage with the stuff that the last lot of scum bags didn't steal. Do NOT take a policy with IGO4."
Hi David,
We're sorry to read how you feel, we are now aware this has been dealt with for you.
Vicky.
"Unfortunately I will never insure any of my vehicles with iGO4 again... After relatively quickly getting through to someone, (which is why i've left a star) with a 'couldn't care less' approach i explained i need to cancel my policy, after repeating my details 5-6 times, then having to repeat it all again 'in order' because she was just following the script. I was expecting a small cancellation fee as is usually the case, only to be told if i want to cancel they'll mug me of £75! In 20 odd years of driving i've never known a cancellation fee so high! (Usually £30-35 i've paid in the past if i've sold a car half way through a policy).. And on occasions I've not had to pay a fee at all. So for now i'll remain their customer, but never ever again.."
Hi Wayne,
We're sorry to read this, the cancellation charge is advised in our terms and conditions which you are able to access prior to purchasing the insurance.
If you would like to discuss this further and the service you have received please send us a private reply with your details.
Vicky.
"Had a few issues/discrepancies which were investigated and resolved quickly and professionally. Thanks to Chelsie in inbound Customer Services for all your help."
Hi Christine,
Thanks for the lovely review, we're sorry for any issue you have had but glad these have been resolved for you.
"They’re good"
Hi,
Thank you, we're glad you think so.
Cheers,
Vicky.
"Price quoted on comparison website was almost £200 less than the final price once going through their website. I only added on Motor Legal Protection at around £2 per month so this doesn't explain the drastic jump in price. Seems that they do not take insurance premium tax into account when quoting initially and add it on at the end once you have gone through the application and are about to pay. Be aware of this before committing."
Hi Sam,
Please could you send us a private response and we can look into this for you.
"🙏"
Hi Jade,
Thanks for the review, if there is anything you feel we can do better please let us know.
Vicky.
"So far it's been a good experience dealing with the employee's and the company."
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.
We really do appreciate your feedback.
Hi Andrew,
We're pleased to read this, Thanks for leaving us a great rating.
Vicky.
"Took out insurance on a new car I bought, getting insurance wasn't the problem, took the car back as I didn't want like it, cancelled within the 14 days got a cancellation letter no mention of any changes so I though that was that, one month later they were hitting me with a £150 bill,so £160 I paid upfront plus £150 they want so £310 for two weeks insurance please avoid, the people that give 5 star I know that they never cancelled or changed cars.. they will take your money or screw you over"
Hi Abdel,
We're saddened to read how you feel. If you'd like to send us a private message with your details we can look at this for you.
Vicky.
"very good service. the best price. I am very satisfied"
Hi Niculae,
Thank you for leaving a great review and rating,
If there is anything you feel we can do better please let us know.
Vicky.
"I had excellent service from my call advisor Rukhsana. couldn’t have been more helpful and my request was very complicated. many thanks. CM ps system would not let me rate customer service. i would have selected 5"
Hi Cath,
Thank you for leaving such lovely feedback.
The agent will be advised.
Vicky.
"1 star, cause I can’t give any lower! Absolutely apauling service! Failed to give a refund on a cancelled policy, then continued to take money from my account to insure a car I no longer own! Terrible atrocious service! Avoid avoid avoid!"
Hi Richard,
We are sorry to hear how you feel in regards to the service you have had.
Please send us an email to reviews@igo4.com with your details and we can discuss this further with you.
Vicky.
"Very good company, l'm very happy and very satisfied with the services and prices of this company, thank you"
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate it! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience so far.
Vicky.
"Just paid £84 to get rid of these clowns. Money well spent."
Hi,
We're sorry to read you've not been happy with your experience with us. If you'd like to send us over a private response with your details we would be happy to discuss this with you.
iGO4 is rated 3.74 based on 255 reviews