iGO4 Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Michelle

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about iGO4 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The initial transfer from Churchill to iGo4 was simple and saved me over £200. The cover was identical. Let's hope if I have an accident iGo4 is as good as everything the rest of the process so far."
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback,We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with iGO4 so far.
"Simple!"
Hi Karen,
Thanks for giving us such a great rating, we’re happy you've enjoyed the experience with iGO4 and it has been simple for you.
Vicky
"I found them very quick and easy to use no fuss no hassle just simply what I wanted and done that easy."
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback – we’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with IGO4 so far!
Vicky.
"The electronic upload system for documents is a shambles. I uploaded my documents 3 times, called to confirm that they had been received yet still had threatening letters stating that as the documents hadn’t been received I was in danger of my insurance being invalid. Even worse, iGO4 increased my insurance premiums due to “missing documents”after I had been assured over the telephone that everything was in oreder. Very poor!"
Hi John,
We do apologize for the way you feel you’ve been treated. We take all of the feedback provided seriously and our customers are our top priority. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we would be happy to investigate this for you.
Vicky.
"Quick & efficient, well priced"
Hi Philip,
Thank you for your kind words - we’re glad your experience with iGO4 has been great. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of service.
Vicky
"When quotes appear on gocompare, they need to show total cost by monthly payments not just the initial quote. The final difference between the pop up quote and final monthly payment total was 33% extra almost £100 difference."
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
In regards to the Quote found on GoCompare, this should match what is shown when it takes you through to our website. We have no say on how GoCompare display this. If you have not changed the payment type on GoCompare and it is displayed to make one full payment, and then go through to our website and choose to pay by monthly direct debits, this will look different as interest is added on monthly payment plans. However if you did change this to monthly payments on GoCompare this should show the same amount as on our website.
Vicky
"I have had no need 2 make a claim so don’t no how they will act then. But 4 now. Good."
Hi Sharon,
Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you.
Vicky.
"Ease of taking out the insurance"
Hi Janet.
Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with iGO4 so far. If there is anything you feel we can do better for you, please let us know. Cheers,
Vicky.
"Everything... customers servis, selling, advisors without knowledge about product which they try to sell...absolutely disaster... have to go court.. thanks!"
Hi Krzysztof,
We would like to assure you that our main priority is our customers and the service we provide. We are saddened to hear how you feel. If you’d be happy to give us a chance to look into this for you and answer any queries, please send us a private response with your details.
"Very good"
Hi Kenneth,
Vicky
"I insured my car with igo4. With no problems whatsoever. They were the best value for money on the web. The set up was easy. Completed by friendly staff. Small deposit. Direct debit. All completed over the phone with no problems. So far very happy. Will see what my quote is next year. If it decreases in price. Would hope to stay with same company. Many thanks."
Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review for us. We’re so happy you feel we have provided such a great service for you. Our top priority is our customer, so thank you for validating our efforts!
Vicky.
"Always very helpful overall a great service nothing to much trouble."
Hi Stephanie,
What a wonderful review - we truly appreciate your comments. We’re happy to hear that our staff and service have made the experience great for you.
Vicky
"Non responsive to emails and messages sent via website. Very poor customer service and communication. My issue still isnt resolved."
Hi Charlene,
Thanks for making us aware of this - we are sorry for the experience you have had. Please be assured that we take our customer service very seriously and would like to take the time to look into this for you. Please send us a private response with your details and we’ll be able to investigate.
Vicky.
"I am.happy with my cover. However I do not have any information on my breakdown cover it who to contact in the event I do break down. I have no contact information or a police number to confirm who I am so they can provide me with break down cover."
Hi Carl,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you are happy with the cover we have provided. In regards to your breakdown cover, unfortunately as this is an optional extra this cover is provided by an external partner which is RAC breakdown, we are unable to provide documents for this. However if you would like to go onto our website and the existing customer section, there is an option on there for policy wording in here you can find the details for all the optional extras including breakdown cover.
Here is the link: http://www.igo4.com/full-policy-wording/
If you do need to use your breakdown cover you can call the RAC on 0330 159 0251, if you provide them your policy details they will be able to assist.
I hope this helps.
Vicky
"ive have foubnd you to be an excellent company to deal with many thanks"
Hi Jason,
Thank you for choosing iGO4 and leaving a lovely review. We’re happy you’ve enjoyed your experience with us: we take pride in offering a great level of service to our customers. We’re glad you feel we’ve been able to provide this for you.
Vicky.
"Very disappointed you won’t accept no claims bonus earned in another eu country and as such has pushed our premium up to a ridiculous price"
Hi Terence,
We do apologize for your negative experience with us. In regards to your No claim bonus, unfortunately this is something we can not accept and this is stated in our assumption statements you are asked to Confirm you have read before taking up a policy with ourselves.
Vicky.
"No problem with firm filling and fairly straightforward to arrange insurance"
Hi Tracy,
Thanks for your feedback and for taking time out of your day to leave us a review - we do appreciate it. We’re thrilled you’re happy with the service you have received.
Vicky.
"Excellent service and good value for money"
Hi Louise,
Thanks for the great review! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service.
Vicky.
"Hi Igo4, noticed you transferred car Insurance Policy to some other provider without my consent, and by so doing you more than trebled my monthly premium installment payment. This is unacceptable, and will be cancelling my Direct Debit payments. This is not done!! Regard, Donald"
Hi Donald,
Vicky.
"Coul arsk I changed my address on to 39 Belmont grove bedhampton havant po93pt has it gone threw ok please"
Hi Mark, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, if you feel we can do anything better please let us know.
In regards to your question, if you could send us a private response with your details such as full name, date of birth and vehicle reg we can have a look into this for you.
iGO4 is rated 3.83 based on 160 reviews