iGO4 Reviews

of reviewers recommend iGO4
Over A Week

Tell us how iGO4 made you happy
After searching all day for a good quote without any luck,until I stumbled on iGO4. It was the best quote I had and I never looked back.
I'll recommend iGO4 for anyone looking for a cheap and excellent customer service.
Website doesn't work, I've added documents and now it's saying i haven't added them and a threat about being charged and the insurance being void ? What's wrong with a phone call? especially when the issue isn't my end its your end
Hi Sam,

We are sorry to hear this is how you feel.

If this issue is still ongoing for yourself please email us and we can look into the situation for yourself.

Dylan
Excellent,fast and easy set up payment my only family Lt was sending pic of license. No doubt my lack of tech ability online however all else was prity simple and straightforward. Option to phone and sort out license issue so no dramas. I recommend to anyone looking for car insurance grab it it's cheap, simple and offers all any other companies do. Thanks
Hi Paul, thank you for choosing iGO4 and leaving a lovely review. We’re happy you’ve enjoyed your experience with us: we take pride in offering a great level of service to our customers. We’re glad you feel we’ve been able to provide this for you. Thanks, Kathryn.
Was well looked after and very informative on the phone
Hi, thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thanks, Kathryn.
It's straight forward. And instantly you get the policy. It's fantastic.
Hi Syedsultan, thank you for such a lovely review, your kind words are much appreciated. We’re glad you’ve enjoyed your experience with iGO4! Thanks, Kathryn.
Very reasonable price quick and easy to use
Hi, thank you for your kind words - we’re glad your experience with iGO4 has been great. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of service. Thanks, Kathryn.
Easiest company to deal with and a great price! Highly recommended
Hi Jonathon, thanks for the great review! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service. Thanks, Kathryn.
Excellent, fast and efficient to set up insurance
Hi Char, thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thanks, Kathryn.
The customer service was brilliant
Hi Clara,

Thanks for your great review, our service team will be thrilled to hear this!

Regards,

Very quick and competitive pricing. Well pleased 😁
Hi Ms Harrison,

Thanks for your great review, we are thrilled everything was suited to your needs!

Dylan
Everytime I've spoke to this firm phone its been brilliant great operator's can not fault them in anyway
Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your great review.

We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Great and easy to setup

Thanks for your kind review,

We are thrilled that our service worked for you.

Kind regards.

Perfect i saved £300
Hi Paula

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your price from us!

Many thanks,
Holly
Please be aware of sneaky cancellation charges you cannot get out of.

My car was being sold, let the insurance auto-renew, then just 20 days later, my cancellation charges are:

Insurance - £11 - No issues
Extras - £50 - You have to pay the full year! Not what you've used
Cancellation Fee - £65 - Is what it is
Renewal Fee - £60 - for what?

Total fee to cancel after 20 days - £186
Total premium for the year for the car insurance - £276!

I suggest, don't sell your car if you've just renewed, write it off and let them pay you some insurance money out!

Complaint has been filed, and financial ombudsman has been contacted
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way.

All of our cancellation fees are detailed in the policy T&Cs in your documentation. I can see you have filed a complaint and you should look to hear back from these soon.

Dylan
I have no problems with u guys at all very helpful when I have rang up
Hi Chris,

That is great to hear! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Good price
Hi,

Thanks for your great review.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback!

Regards,

Prompt service
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your kind review,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one.

Dylan
Very poor service at start. Won't post documents - diy from website only. Documents not very clear to say the least. no claims bonus seems worse than other policies I've had. Courtesy car not mentioned despite agreeing to it at the point of sale. Questions by email completely ignored. Only signed up yesterday; if things don't improve very quickly I'll be cancelling and I won't accept a charge if that becomes necessary.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that this is how you feel.

We would be happy to look into everything for you and clear some of this up for you, if you email us we can do this for you.

Dylan
Great customer service will recommend to friends and family
Hi,

Thanks for your kind words and we are thrilled you'll be recommending to your friends and family!

Dylan
Easy app to use and all bases covered
Hi Winston,

Thanks for your review!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback.

Regards.