Garden Spaces Reviews

Sarah Wilson
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Rachel Johnson
Sharon Crooke
I had been told the shape of the space was impossible to build in. However Garden Spaces built it! Also their attention to detail and very prompt customer service was also invaluable. Thank you.
The process was pretty much seamless from start to finish. The team took 8 days to construct the office and managed to conclude it prior to Christmas as desired. Special praise goes to Coco, his colleague on site and Simon, all of whom were extremely pleasant. The quality of the build is very good and this is the second office that we have purchased from Garden Spaces. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Beautiful high quality build - lovely to look at inside and out.
Efficient, timely, polite and competent. Just what is needed! Job done successfully and well. Many, many thanks!
The review and adjustment of the door was efficiently handled, appointment held on time and very polite gentlemen who fixed it- and quickly
Simon and his team went above and beyond to sort out an issue we had with the shed part of our garden room, which had expanded and got stuck with all the wet weather we have been having. Simon was proactive and very flexible, especially so, having to work around our availability and limited access to the garden room. The team were efficient, polite and professional; and fixed the problem quickly!
Matt paid close attention to our requirements and his design of the garden room ended up just as we wanted
Garden Spaces, deigned and delivered my garden lodge to a very high specification in a professional, helpful and friendly manner. I have already recommended their products and services to friends and family.
I’m extremely happy with the new garden room! Once the project was underway, they were extremely efficient and accommodating. The room is famstadtic.
Garden Spaces very quickly and efficiently rectified the 'snags' I had identified.
A great team who worked tirelessly to complete our project with minimum disruption in a few weeks. Having lived with the building for a couple of months now we have found it to be finished to a high standard with no issues.
Great product, well managed build, lovely people.
Very good service, the build quality was excellent
We were fortunate to have a good team of installers led by Florin. They did a sterling job dealing with our requests. Best of all, we had our space ready to use in a week. Looking forward to another garden space with Garden Spaces.
very happy
When planning my music studio, I was particularly impressed by the degree of flexibility that Garden Spaces was able to accommodate in the final design. Most other suppliers were only prepared to provide designs based on a regular rectangular floor plan. My requirement was to maximise the available floor area in a garden that is far from a regular shape, with the added complication of having to build around a tree that had to stay in place. They were able to deliver a solution that achieved all these objectives, which has turned out to be everything that I could have hopped for in terms of build quality and workmanship.
Great team. Great communication throughout. Everything from discussing requirements ... lots of amendments.. to discussing build dates... changing build dates....Site visits.... The build itself was quicker than expected... build team were polite, diligent and professional. Snagging managed quickly and to our criteria. All done. Very happy!
We are very pleased with our garden room - it is exactly as we designed it and built quickly despite the high temperatures. Mario and Jonny were polite and kept me informed as the build progressed. My only gripe is why get someone to send me an e'mail telling me he is my contact during the build and then when I tried to get in touch, after several attempts, I finally find out he's on holiday! I think one point of contact from initiating the build to final invoice would have been a LOT easier. Too many cooks........
Thank you for your feedback. We will be discussing how to improve our internal communication levels when our staff are on holiday.
We do leave alternative contact details on our out of office emails but we will also now make it a priority in being proactive and inform our clients of any absences and also add this information to voice mails, so clients will always know how and whom to contact within our organisation.
As ever we strive to improve our customers experience at all points of contact.
Roger Hedges - Director
Responsive to client's needs
Quite possibly the worst after-sales customer service I have ever experienced from any company!

They were quick to get in touch after initial enquiries and the build went fairly smoothly - the sub-contractor construction team were pleasant, polite and skilled. They were also quick to come back to remedy a couple of issues which meant they could get the final payment instalment. However, since then, I have raised a few issues with badly corroding hinges (Sep 16), faulty cladding which is warping (Apr 17) and corroding light surrounds (Jun 17) but these have yet to be resolved. Initially there were issues sourcing replacement hinges, but they arrived with us in Oct 17. Here we are in Jul 2018 and despite over 20 emails chasing Gardenspaces to come and resolve these issues, they have yet to send anyone. Their latest solution is that I should find my own tradesman to carry out the repairs, first sending them an estimate and then the invoice for the work. Really not impressed. I would certainly not use this company in the future, nor would I recommend them to friends or family.
We do care deeply about the after sales care we offer our customers. We have spoken to Grant and apologised profusely in this instance. It has been unfortunate that an earlier visit was not possible to arrange - either dates where not convenient or our team was unable to attend.
As we were struggling to get to site, our client did offer us the option to get someone in to rectify the issues at our cost - which we accepted. This was never a preferred option, and in hindsight not something either party wanted as a solution.
We have now agreed a date and items to be addressed, and this will happen in the next few weeks. Hopefully we can get this review updated and significantly improved. We strive to do much better next time.
Roger Hedges - Director @ Garden Spaces UK Ltd