Garden Spaces Reviews

Sarah Wilson
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Rachel Johnson
Sharon Crooke
Garden Spaces take a great deal of care and pride in the building they deliver. I felt that what I wanted from my garden space was really listened to initially and interpreted into a one-off building at design – then built with real care to a high spec. The after-build care was just as professional and courteous, with the team ensuring snagging items were dealt with briskly. The office I have now feels as though it was always meant to be in my garden and is exactly what I wanted.
Excellent service, from the design stage to the finished build. The men on site worked very hard, long days in some dreadful conditions and we are thrilled with the finished product. Would thoroughly recommend Garden Spaces.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Great ppl, great Service
We chose Garden Spaces because they were competitively priced and very positive about dealing with our difficult access. The build started on schedule and the team were super-efficient and tidy, with delays only occurring due to a contractor having to self-isolate. We are delighted with our finished music room; everything has been finished to a high standard and the team have been proactive in dealing with any hitches and suggesting improvements to the design so that it meets our needs.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Brilliant and friendly service from start to finish, professional and helpful, the space is great, and the workmen were a pleasure to have around.
We are thrilled with our garden room. Everything was made very easy from the initial design phase to the build itself. The build team could not have been more hardworking or accommodating. The whole team were always on hand to answer questions and really did make the project run smoothly.
My Garden Office with shed storage is exactly what I wanted - beautiful to look at, extremely well insulated and fits in well in our garden. But for me personally the best thing about the build was how seamlessly the project-management worked - everything done to time & minor issues along the way resolved speedily. Thanks
Great work
The communication from beginning to end was first class
The builders were so professional and kept us up to date at all times
No surprises. No issues
10/10 from start to finish
Our experience with Garden Spaces has been excellent from start to finish. As soon we contacted them about our project, we had a face to face appointment with our designer, Matt, within days and a comprehensive quote complete with 3D animations after 48 hours. Pricing was detailed and transparent allowing us to prioritise our ‘must haves’ according to our budget. Matt was extremely helpful and ever willing to make modifications to the design sometimes working late into the night to get new animations to us.
The build started promptly on the agreed date and the builders were hardworking and professional throughout, working 6 days a week for 4 weeks to complete the project. The high quality end product has exceeded our expectations and is being used daily by the entire family. Thank you Garden Spaces for going over and above for us!
Garden Spaces provided an excellent service from start to finish in the construction of our Garden Office. Communication from the office team was great and the build team of Fraser and Matt first class. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. Everything went as it should do and we are very pleased with the result.
Absolutely love our new garden office from Garden Spaces. From the initial consultation to the final sign off of the building this has been an excellent experience.
We chose to have a storage building added onto the plan and glad we did as this has brought us much needed shed space as we lost that to make way for this.
Garden Spaces also sorted the WiFi cabling which was a godsend.
We did all the groundwork ourselves but Garden Spaces can do this for you at an extra cost so make sure you check exactly what you need ahead of time. We had 2 sheds and a patio to remove to clear back to an earth base so made sense for us to do that. Also saved some pennies that we could spend on upgrading the spec of the building.
I can highly recommend them. We are very pleased and my son and I can finally move off of the dining room table and commute to the end of the garden. Thanks
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Garden Spaces were great. Good communication and the chaps we had onsite were amazing. Quick, tidy, respectful and really professional. I have already recommended them!
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Garden Spaces have just completed the building of a gym in our garden. Every step of the process was exceptionally smooth. small changes to the design were made quickly and efficiently and we received full updated drawings and costings after any changes. the builders were incredibly hard working and polite and everything was completed on time and on budget. I can not recommend this company highly enough. Obviously the build has only just been completed but we have a full warranty and I can only imagine that if we were to have any issues then they would be helpful in solving them. Absolutely 5 star service at every stage.
Garden Spaces recently completed a construction at our property. They were professional and extremely responsive from the outset. Their build team worked tirelessly and the quality of the building is first rate. The whole experience was seamless and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Absolutely fantastic company to work with. From the very beginning with the sales team very friendly and not given the 'hard sell'
Accommodating during the design phase to all my requirements and kept fully up to date prior, during and after the installation.
The build team were incredible and cannot praise them highly enough. Worked long hours in all weather conditions and finished the whole build in record time. Amazing.
If you are looking for any kind of garden room this is the company to choose....you will not regret it.
Very pleased with the final build.A big thanks to the amazing Matt and Simon. The fitting team were exceptional, polite and professional.I cannot recommend Annexe spaces highly enough
Throughout the whole process Garden Spaces have been excellent. They were by far the most responsive to my enquiry. Other companies either responded weeks later or didn't even bother! The design process was simple and the designer was quickly forthcoming with revisions. He was patient and helpful too, which made that part of the process much easier. The build is excellent. The builder was particularly fastidious in his detail and the result is that the building looks fantastic, inside and out. I would also like to mention that the project manager pulled out every stop to get the building completed, despite the country going into lock down at the end of the project. I thoroughly recommend this company. They are professional and work to a very high standard. The other contractors used by Garden Spaces (Electrician and Air Conditioning) were also focused and helpful and worked to a very high standard too. I am extremely pleased with the way that this project went and would not hesitate in using Garden Spaces again.
I was very impressed with Garden Spaces throughout the entire process, and couldn't be happier with my new garden office.
The office is quality through and through, with great attention to detail (something I'm quite fussy about). I opted for their 'Platinum' soundproofing option, which is even better than expected! Matt and Simon were always very helpful both before, during and after the build, and the installation guys clearly knew exactly what they were doing.
There were a couple of minor hiccups, but GS dealt with them quickly and efficiently.
I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 19th October 2020
We have been so impressed with the whole process Garden Spaces offer, from the initial enquiry, through to quote stage and finally the build. We are thrilled with the finished build and it is everything we wanted, the guys who built it in just two weeks were amazing having to contend with some truly awful wet weather, I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Garden Spaces to anyone.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 14th October 2020
A great team that go above and beyond to deliver a product that really is better than ever expected! Well done and thank you!
Garden Spaces is rated 4.78 based on 116 reviews