Garden Spaces Reviews

of reviewers recommend Garden Spaces

Tell us how Garden Spaces made you happy
I was very impressed with Garden Spaces throughout the entire process, and couldn't be happier with my new garden office.
The office is quality through and through, with great attention to detail (something I'm quite fussy about). I opted for their 'Platinum' soundproofing option, which is even better than expected! Matt and Simon were always very helpful both before, during and after the build, and the installation guys clearly knew exactly what they were doing.
There were a couple of minor hiccups, but GS dealt with them quickly and efficiently.
I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 19th October 2020
We have been so impressed with the whole process Garden Spaces offer, from the initial enquiry, through to quote stage and finally the build. We are thrilled with the finished build and it is everything we wanted, the guys who built it in just two weeks were amazing having to contend with some truly awful wet weather, I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Garden Spaces to anyone.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 14th October 2020
A great team that go above and beyond to deliver a product that really is better than ever expected! Well done and thank you!
Fantastic finish to my Father-in-laws Granny annexe. Great team and built from beginning to end in approximately 3 weeks. Would recommend this Company for a stress free installation even with delays due to COVID 19. They are professional and helpful from beginning to end. A massive thank you to all involved.
professional, tidy, delivered a great end result for me.
Very professional approach from sales thought o completion. Attentive and detailed customer service. on site work was quick and to a good standard, very pleased I shoe this company to undertake this work for us and would recommend / use them again.
The whole process from initial sale through to completion was professional and very efficiently managed. The workmen on site worked hard and to a high standard for work. Attentive and thorough, I'm delighted with the outcome.
Polite, very professional, solid build.
A thoroughly efficient & professional job from start to finish, well organised & coordinated.
Overall an exceptional service, would recommend.
Very professional job by the team. They were responsive to any queries and the installation team were excellent and almost like they were not here. Extremely pleased with the end result and would recommend to anyone.
Very good experience from the beginning to the end no hassle and got what was promised....
I have been contemplating a garden studio for many years. Thankfully, I came across Garden Spaces who have delivered something very special for us. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The sales process was professional and cruised at the right pace. the delivery process was seamless and everyone involved was a joy to deal with . Thank you Garden Spaces for making this experience such a pleasurable one. We cant wait to get years of enjoyment out of our new space..
Garden Spaces are a pleasure to work with. Very friendly, tidy and professional from beginning to end. High quality materials and built by a very professional and hard-working team. We're delighted with our new garden room.
Excellent process from start to finish. Design, support, and build were all second to none. Would highly recommend Garden Spaces to anyone thinking of a garden office.
Garden Spaces have been very professional and efficient, especially with the difficulties they faced working in the current climate. The builders were super hardworking and the garden room looks amazing. We are very grateful.
From start to finish Garden Spaces made the whole process a happy one. Our build team were absolutely great.
Delighted with my new garden office. High quality materials and built by a very professional and hard-working team.
From start to finish all members of the team were brilliant. Couldn't fault them! Special thanks to Simon who kept in constant contact throughout the build (which was made more tricky by the Covid-19 situation) and most of all - to Alan and Corey, the bulid team who were amazing. They went above and beyond to make my garden space literally perfect. I had to install ceiling speakers and run the cables behind the walls. They took it on themselves to do it for me, making sure that no acoustic treatment was ruined. Can't recommend Garden Spaces enough!!!
We have a fabulous gym!
I'm so glad we decided to appoint Garden Spaces to build our garden studio. They are really fantastic. They excel at communication - from the initial enquiry, through the quote, through the order, through the build, at every single stage they kept in touch by phone or email, keeping us in the loop. When they said they were going to do something, they did. Whenever we had any questions, they were able to provide really detailed and thorough advice. Everyone was so lovely to deal with. Our sales advisor was great, the team on site were amazing, incredibly hard working, the workmanship is brilliant, with a keen eye to detail and the off-site project management was also really outstanding. The completed garden studio is exactly what we were hoping for and more. Massive thanks!!!!! Highly recommended.
Garden Spaces is rated 4.78 based on 98 reviews