Garden Spaces Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Garden Spaces

Tell us how Garden Spaces made you happy

How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? All participants in the Garden Spaces extended team proved capable, friendly and produced a great result
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Matt paid close attention to our requirements and his design of the garden room ended up just as we wanted"
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Garden Spaces, deigned and delivered my garden lodge to a very high specification in a professional, helpful and friendly manner. I have already recommended their products and services to friends and family."
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? There was a problem with planning which held the build up considerably. I wish this could have been sorted earlier but once everything was underway they were fantastic.
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"I’m extremely happy with the new garden room! Once the project was underway, they were extremely efficient and accommodating. The room is famstadtic."
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? Garden Spaces have always taken care of my needs, since early design phase all the way through to 'snag' rectification. Good people doing a good job.
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Garden Spaces very quickly and efficiently rectified the 'snags' I had identified."
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? Excellent service in particular from the on site team.
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"A great team who worked tirelessly to complete our project with minimum disruption in a few weeks. Having lived with the building for a couple of months now we have found it to be finished to a high standard with no issues."
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Great product, well managed build, lovely people."
How would you rate our overall service? very good
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Very good service, the build quality was excellent"
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? Good planning, could work more on the communication side.
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"We were fortunate to have a good team of installers led by Florin. They did a sterling job dealing with our requests. Best of all, we had our space ready to use in a week. Looking forward to another garden space with Garden Spaces."
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? Very good. Although there was a slight delay on our original start date, our build was thencompleted faster than expected and to a really high standard. The team on site worked extremely hard and Donna was always on the end of the phone to answer our questions. We would definitely recommend Garden Spaces.
"very happy"
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? I am very pleased with the end result. My only criticism relates to the project management, and in particular the inter-communication between the designer, the project manager and the on-site build team, which has appeared somewhat disjointed, with the site manager not always being aware of what was in the agreed design. There were also minor issues resulting from poorly documented site surveys. Communication from Garden Spaces management in terms of responding to email queries during the build possibly suffered because of individual's holiday absences, and could be improved.
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"When planning my music studio, I was particularly impressed by the degree of flexibility that Garden Spaces was able to accommodate in the final design. Most other suppliers were only prepared to provide designs based on a regular rectangular floor plan. My requirement was to maximise the available floor area in a garden that is far from a regular shape, with the added complication of having to build around a tree that had to stay in place. They were able to deliver a solution that achieved all these objectives, which has turned out to be everything that I could have hopped for in terms of build quality and workmanship."
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Great team. Great communication throughout. Everything from discussing requirements ... lots of amendments.. to discussing build dates... changing build dates....Site visits.... The build itself was quicker than expected... build team were polite, diligent and professional. Snagging managed quickly and to our criteria. All done. Very happy!"
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"We are very pleased with our garden room - it is exactly as we designed it and built quickly despite the high temperatures. Mario and Jonny were polite and kept me informed as the build progressed. My only gripe is why get someone to send me an e'mail telling me he is my contact during the build and then when I tried to get in touch, after several attempts, I finally find out he's on holiday! I think one point of contact from initiating the build to final invoice would have been a LOT easier. Too many cooks........"
Thank you for your feedback. We will be discussing how to improve our internal communication levels when our staff are on holiday.
We do leave alternative contact details on our out of office emails but we will also now make it a priority in being proactive and inform our clients of any absences and also add this information to voice mails, so clients will always know how and whom to contact within our organisation.
As ever we strive to improve our customers experience at all points of contact.
Roger Hedges - Director
How would you rate our overall service? Excellent
How would you rate the installation process and our team on site?
"Responsive to client's needs"
"Quite possibly the worst after-sales customer service I have ever experienced from any company! They were quick to get in touch after initial enquiries and the build went fairly smoothly - the sub-contractor construction team were pleasant, polite and skilled. They were also quick to come back to remedy a couple of issues which meant they could get the final payment instalment. However, since then, I have raised a few issues with badly corroding hinges (Sep 16), faulty cladding which is warping (Apr 17) and corroding light surrounds (Jun 17) but these have yet to be resolved. Initially there were issues sourcing replacement hinges, but they arrived with us in Oct 17. Here we are in Jul 2018 and despite over 20 emails chasing Gardenspaces to come and resolve these issues, they have yet to send anyone. Their latest solution is that I should find my own tradesman to carry out the repairs, first sending them an estimate and then the invoice for the work. Really not impressed. I would certainly not use this company in the future, nor would I recommend them to friends or family."
We do care deeply about the after sales care we offer our customers. We have spoken to Grant and apologised profusely in this instance. It has been unfortunate that an earlier visit was not possible to arrange - either dates where not convenient or our team was unable to attend.
As we were struggling to get to site, our client did offer us the option to get someone in to rectify the issues at our cost - which we accepted. This was never a preferred option, and in hindsight not something either party wanted as a solution.
We have now agreed a date and items to be addressed, and this will happen in the next few weeks. Hopefully we can get this review updated and significantly improved. We strive to do much better next time.
Roger Hedges - Director @ Garden Spaces UK Ltd
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? Slight issues with handover of detail between pre sales and build team but otherwise very happy. I have already recommended you to one of my friends.
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Good quality product and easy to work with team."
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? Fairly good. A few areas could improve such as the order form being more transparent to buyers - a point I believe is being amended.
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Workmanship would have benefited from more attention to detail and communication between sales and installation teams could improve but overall happy with the final product."
How well were your requirements met?
How would you rate our overall service? As good as I expected after talking to Luke Hardman
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"My son play his music and composes it as well. The new studio you have built gave him the motivation he needed to succeed."
How would you rate our overall service? Excellent
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"Excellent workmen, highly skilled and extremely courteous. Well conceived engineering. Came up to expectations in all aspects. An asset to the garden area."
Please rate the information provided on our website.
"I am very happy with my new gym. It is as good if not better than I imagined it. And my expectations were very high. Amazing product and workmanship. It looks incredible! I can’t thank you enough"
Please rate our sales team.
"A great studio built by a great team."
Garden Spaces is rated 4.40 based on 30 reviews