Garden Spaces Reviews

Rick C
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 24th December 2021
Rick C
Adrian C
Excellent service from start to finish. Very efficient. High quality and all achieved on time. Highly recommend
Had an excellent experience with Garden Spaces. Was initially referred to them by an architect but from the first interaction, the service with excellent. Constantly available, updating us through the process etc. Project was finished on time and we are very happy with the results. Highly recommend
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 17th May 2022
We we’re very pleased with the initial installation but follow up support has been a pain - issues raised since the build has always taken a long time to resolve and we’re fundamental problems such as trims falling off, doors not closing etc . The initial ones reported after the build in 2014 have been rectified in 2015 but I have now been waiting since Apr 2019 for a subsidence issue and dangerous roof trims falling off … understand that covid hasn’t helped but this was reported way before covid. I started recieving admin responses from Jan this year assuring me it is being scheduled but I am still waiting! Not great after care…
Garden studio built in 2017 - but the floor is now failing and needs major repairs and upgrading. First notified them about the problem in August 2021 and despite agreeing a compromise solution and shared costs re the guarantee/upgraded specification - (although I maintain that not enough care was taken with my requirements when originally commissioned) - I am finding it extremely difficult to get them to arrange a firm date to fix this problem. I was promised a return telephone call today - and of course it never came. It is a shame because the studio itself is good - but beware of ever having to get them to take their after care responsibilities seriously.
Excellent plan, design and build process. Made things stress free until at the end of build we had a couple of minor issues and the communication and resolution could have been smoother. This is the only reason for not giving 5 stars as the garden room is exactly as desired.
Good morning Simon, Firstly thank you for your honest feedback. We take all comments in a positive light, and will certainly evaluate, review and learn any lessons from the minor issues that occurred at the end of the build. We will use these conclusions to assist in improving our performance moving forward for all our customers. Customer satisfaction is paramount to us as a company , and we always aspire to a '5 out of 5' in this regard. I'm sure you will get many years of enjoyment from your wonderful new Garden Space, and if we can be of further assistance moving forward, do just let us know. Best regards, Roger Hedges - Director
Garden Spaces were fantastic. The team on site worked really hard, were so efficient and friendly. And the outhouse looks brilliant!
Fantastic from start to finish. Excellent workmanship & very friendly team.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 31st March 2022
Impresssive from start to finish. The designer soon understood what we were looking for, offering great suggestions and a comprehensive design with the quotation. On-site teams were professional, talented craftsmen who worked tirelessly and diligently. The Project Manager kept us informed and managed the detail of deliveries and minor changes. We are left with a high-quality garden office that really fits into our rural environment.
We love our garden room more than we thought we would! It was stressful having it built as everything had to come through our small flat which became part of the building site. The team were hardworking and did an excellent job within 3 weeks. Amazing.
Cannot rate the team highly enough. Especially the building team. Superb work, fast and efficient.
Garden Spaces built my garden gym very quickly and very efficiently. It is small but houses a treadmill and a cross trainer with a bit of room for some kettle bells. I use it every morning and even during very cold days the small heater is enough to warm it to an ambient temperature. From the measuring up through to the build being completed all the team have been really helpful (including getting gold handles for the doors). My thanks to the team.
The company have been excellent from my initial inquiry to the completion of my garden rooms . The Workmen on site were hardworking, polite and very tidy. I would highly recommend Garden spaces.
Thank you for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you to create your amazing garden gym space. Warm regards from the team at the Spaces Group
We were very pleased with our service from Garden Spaces, with the planning, communication and especially with the bu build.
Hello Emma, Thank you so much for your feedback - it is truly valued. Also thank you so much for offering to be a viewing location for future potential clients. As a company that is intent on offering great value for money and real customer experiences, and not just offering expensive glitzy show buildings (that our clients would inevitably have to fund), this is so helpful and beneficial. Please let us know if there are there any areas where we could have improved our service and performance to attain the maximum 5 Star Review, to which we strive on all occasions? Wishing you a very fulfilling, happy and healthy New Year. Kind regards, Roger
Right from the initial contact to the end of the build I simply cannot fault Garden Spaces. The initial plans and site visits were completed quickly and efficiently and the final design was exactly as I wanted for my garden music studio. The building team were friendly, punctual and the quality of their work was amazing. I am blown away by the workmanship and finish of the studio room.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 24th December 2021 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 24th December 2021
We had a 20 square metre garden room constructed. The outcome is stunning. The building was done on time and to the original quote. Garden Spaces are a very professional outfit and guide you through the process from start to finish. Their designers are very experienced and helpful. There is no sales pitch. The whole experience was well above initial expectations and Garden Spaces made the build unintrusive for us. The onsite team were professional like a well-oiled machine. They were low maintenance and very pleasant to have around. They were highly skilled, punctual and hard working. From initial survey through build and customer service, this could not have been better. Garden Spaces are very thorough and very good at what they do.
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 21st December 2021 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 21st December 2021 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 21st December 2021 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 21st December 2021 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 21st December 2021 Garden Spaces 5 star review on 21st December 2021
Garden Spaces built a beautiful music room in my garden. I worked with them for almost a year, and kept changing my mind over the design up until the very last minute, and they were extremely patient and professional throughout. The building has completely exceeded my expectations, and despite running into some horrid weather, the builders finished about a week early. Everyone I dealt with was extremely efficient, professional, discreet and polite. I'm thrilled with the results!
You were very impressed with the service garden spaces right from the start. The field was seamless and the contractors doing the building and decorating work is simply amazing and we barely noticed they were working they were incredibly considerate. We would highly recommend garden spaces to anyone and we absolutely adore Garden office. It has really enriched our lives particularly as my husband works from it daily as an author. Many thanks to the team..
The work was carried out efficiently and punctually. I am really pleased with the outcome.
We have been very happy with our garden studio. The team showed professionalism and followed the timeline agreed.
Very happy with our garden room. Garden spaces were really helpful with everything and nothing was a problem. Would definitely recommend this company
Garden Spaces is rated 4.75 based on 157 reviews