Garden Spaces Reviews

Sarah Wilson
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Rachel Johnson
Sharon Crooke
I'm delighted with my new garden studio. The construction team were excellent and worked very hard to complete the project.
Beautiful high quality build - lovely to look at inside and out.
Very good service, the build quality was excellent
We were fortunate to have a good team of installers led by Florin. They did a sterling job dealing with our requests. Best of all, we had our space ready to use in a week. Looking forward to another garden space with Garden Spaces.
When planning my music studio, I was particularly impressed by the degree of flexibility that Garden Spaces was able to accommodate in the final design. Most other suppliers were only prepared to provide designs based on a regular rectangular floor plan. My requirement was to maximise the available floor area in a garden that is far from a regular shape, with the added complication of having to build around a tree that had to stay in place. They were able to deliver a solution that achieved all these objectives, which has turned out to be everything that I could have hopped for in terms of build quality and workmanship.
We are very pleased with our garden room - it is exactly as we designed it and built quickly despite the high temperatures. Mario and Jonny were polite and kept me informed as the build progressed. My only gripe is why get someone to send me an e'mail telling me he is my contact during the build and then when I tried to get in touch, after several attempts, I finally find out he's on holiday! I think one point of contact from initiating the build to final invoice would have been a LOT easier. Too many cooks........
Thank you for your feedback. We will be discussing how to improve our internal communication levels when our staff are on holiday.
We do leave alternative contact details on our out of office emails but we will also now make it a priority in being proactive and inform our clients of any absences and also add this information to voice mails, so clients will always know how and whom to contact within our organisation.
As ever we strive to improve our customers experience at all points of contact.
Roger Hedges - Director
Delivered studio as expected on time. Good quality and professional workers.
The building itself is great and exactly what we specified in our brief.
Speed of build excellent, some of the details subsequently rushed.
General tidyness around the build could have been better.
After a rocky start, we were very impressed with the professionalism, the attention to detail and pride in the work carried out. Greg the foreman was excellent and ensured we knew where we were in the build at any point, any outstanding issues etc... We are delighted with the final result. Many thanks
Good job done and a very satisfactory result
Service from senior management (especially Karl Plummer) was very good and fixed price was honoured in full (without agreed extras)
Garden Spaces is rated 4.78 based on 116 reviews