Gap Insurance Today Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today

Anglia House, Carrs Road, Cheadle

Tell us how Gap Insurance Today made you happy
Avoid!!! Read the term condition. Company Not from UK ...
Hello,

Sorry if this has caused any confusion, but we are a UK company based in south Manchester. The underwriter of our policy is based in Gibraltar, but is managed by a team in the UK. Both ourselves and the underwriter are authorised and regulated by the FCA.

If you have any further queries about our company or the underwriters then please call 0161 495 6123 and our team will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Gap Insurance Today
I took the policy out but realised when documents were sent that this policy does not cover taxis. I saw on the website it said taxi gap insurance. I cancelled within 5 mins but was charged almost a £100 for cancellation which i will Dispute once refund is received.
Emailed Ellie a fee times she got back to me quick with the same answer and unable to refund the whole amount.
I understand brokers must be running this and that is all based on commission but to charge someone a £100 for not even half a fay is frankly ridiculous and it could have been avoided.
I will no doubt leave more negative reviews about this experience pn google etc.
Dodgy company, avoid if possible. I took a policy out with them last February and before I made the payment in full I asked if I can cancel my policy at anytime which I was told yes minus £50. I rang them today as I no longer have the car and they told me that I can’t cancelled but policy as they’ve changed their t&c’s. I asked why wasn’t I told about this in writing, the lady on the phone said that the underwriters should of been in touch with me. When I challenged as why they didn’t notify me as it’s their t&c’s that have changed she replied back saying that even I did get a refund it won’t be much and it won’t be worth me having a refund cos they’d deduct their commission they received from the underwriters. Customer service is shocking, they need to be trained on customer service
Easy cheap and pieace of mind
Gap Insurance Today is rated 4.74 based on 87 reviews