Gap Insurance Today Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today

Anglia House, Carrs Road, Cheadle

Click Here

Tell us how Gap Insurance Today made you happy

"Good quote easy to set up"
"after looking through the internet the site by this company explained all that i was unsure of and after calling the broker, there I was described all in easy terms. Top Marks all round."
"Easy to set and reasonable price. Friendly staff"
"Absolutely fantastic service and beat every other quote I had!"
"Took out GAP insurance from this company. The customer service was great, fairly priced for my new vehicle. Given me the piece of mind that I have cover should something happen. Would highly recommend."
"After doing an online quote, I was contacted by phone to discuss my quote and tailor it more to me needs. No pushing sales, I told them I would think about it then I phoned them back to go ahead with the Gap insurance offered. Very competitive quote which was emailed to me so I could read it before I made my decision."
"Very good people to do business with - much better value dealing direct rather than buying from a motor dealer (lesson learnt!)"
"Very helpful customer service, helped me get the right cover and now I’m confident I won’t have any issues should I experience a write-off in the next 5 years!"
"Customer service is absolutely brilliant and I am extremely happy with the way they explained all my doubts about gap insurance. Thank you very much."
"Was very impressed with the courteous way I was treated and the professionalism shown. I got the best GAP insurance policy which met my specific requirements. Very impressed and happy with price of policy."
"Ellie was very helpful and the policy matched my needs perfectly"
"Professional and friendly approach. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and efficient and made it a fast and easy transaction meeting my needs"
"Very helpful and easy to talk to, answered the questions i had checked things. Only dealt with one person could have sorted with others but the customer service of this one was amazing. thanks"
"Many thanks to Ellie Lund. She was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and patient. Not pushy. Ellie explained everything in detail and therefore made it easy for us to decide to take out the policy with you. Once again thank you Ellie. Regards Peter and Marylyn Oxford."
"Very good value for what you get in terms of GAP for my taxi! Very happy with the service, advisor was very helpful and informative!"
"1234567890"
"Pleasure to deal with"
"Absolutely fantastic service from these guys. Got a quote which seemed reasonable , asked if they could do anymore at which point they reduced the price slightly. Phoned back and had it all sorted within 10 minutes. Great, fast and friendly service. Would definitely recommend"
Dear Gary,

We're very glad that we were able to help you get a better price - and that you were happy with our service!

Regards, GAP Insurance Today
"I'm really happy to have your insurance because I'm feeling that my car finance is protected. Thank you"
"Excellent call center and great value"
Gap Insurance Today is rated 4.85 based on 39 reviews