Gap Insurance Today Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today
Easy process and over half the price requested by the company I bought my motorcycle from. Handler managed all my requests fantastically and I'm extremely happy with the service. Well recommended!!
Very surprised to find a very good deal on gap insurance
Great service. Quick, polite& responsive
Alternative Insurance provided a fast responsive and cost effective service in providing me with Gap insurance for my new motorcycle. Excellent service and quick to resolve.
Very helpful, alway nice to chat to real people in the UK. Give’s me confidence its the right product, turns out the last GAP policy I bought didn’t cover motorbikes (lucky I didn’t need it). Being cheaper with RTI included, its a no brainer.
Laura was extremely helpful from start to finish, great service at a great price.
Very helpful and informative on the phone and everything explained
I am glad I got the Gap Insurance , it's the best thing I got , plus peace of mind .
No pressure to take it. Excellent friendly advice from Laura.
Please with £205 for cover of 4 yrs. rep explained clearly the difference in policies they offered. Other quotes where higher.
So far so good! Rep was very helpful and polite. Price was excellent. Will let you know if they stay as great if I ever need to claim! :-)
I have never had to have GAP insurance before but I was amazed at how important it is to have this additional cover if something happens to your car - especially when it is brand new ! The Service I received was excellent and also the value for money was fantastic !
Found the level of service excellent, and information supplied was easy to understand, which made my decision a lot more quicker and easier.great patient staff and always helpful. Would consider future buisness with them with other policies.
Straight forward cover which gives you the peace of mind
Clearly understood and listened to and brilliant customer service by the agent
I used this company 3 years ago, a very simple process then. Bought a new vehicle recently and wanted cover. Process took just a few minutes abs all done. Many thanks
Having just bought a brand new car, I thought it best to take out GAP insurance for the next 4 years. Hopefully I will never have to use it, but it is a reassurance that I'm covered for any eventuality, and at a good price with a well known company 👍
The service was clear and easy to select on the web and additional contact after purchase with the staff to change my number plate was polite and friendly. More than happy to recommend the service.
Staff very friendly and helpful 💯 recommended Laura you are the best 100 out 100 Cheers Regards Muhammed
The assistant who dealt with me was polite, courteous and extremely helpful.
Gap Insurance Today is rated 4.79 based on 132 reviews