Gap Insurance Today Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today

Anglia House, Carrs Road, Cheadle

Tell us how Gap Insurance Today made you happy

Telephone
"Very quick and easy to set up and gives peace of mind should the worst happen. Less than half the price of similar offered by dealer."
"Only company to contact me regarding Taxi Gap Insurance, would always recommend Gap Insurance to anyone who a prized car that they love driving. Normal insurance will leave you short in the event of an accident."
"Found gap insurance on the the Webb site it was easy to understand and covers all my needs. Payment was easy and response was quick, I would and have fully recommend. Mark Norfolk UK"
"Brilliant service gap insurance prices very competitive will be recommending"
"Great service and affordable prices"
"I had never even heard of Gap Insurance until I got a new to me car. Recognising the difference between what my insurance company would pay out and what it would take to replace the car, became a worry for me."
"Easy to use good product helpful non pushy staff"
"very easy to sort out"