Gap Insurance Today Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today
Straight forward cover which gives you the peace of mind
Clearly understood and listened to and brilliant customer service by the agent
I used this company 3 years ago, a very simple process then. Bought a new vehicle recently and wanted cover. Process took just a few minutes abs all done. Many thanks
Having just bought a brand new car, I thought it best to take out GAP insurance for the next 4 years. Hopefully I will never have to use it, but it is a reassurance that I'm covered for any eventuality, and at a good price with a well known company 👍
The service was clear and easy to select on the web and additional contact after purchase with the staff to change my number plate was polite and friendly. More than happy to recommend the service.
Staff very friendly and helpful 💯 recommended Laura you are the best 100 out 100 Cheers Regards Muhammed
The assistant who dealt with me was polite, courteous and extremely helpful.
Really pleased with quote, cheaper than main dealer and just as good.
The person will dealt with was very helpful, understanding, calm, professional, and friendly.
The representative I contacted couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. If everyone was as nice the world would be a better place. The service was great and the price unbeatable.
This is the perfect choice for peace of mind
Very good company to deal with helped me chose the right cover and answered all my questions and enquiries and great value policy
Very much helpful
Very simple and easy to get insured on the website, clear instructions and descriptions of the products and their benefits.
Very helpful
I hadnt had gap insurance before but having bought a new bike decided it might be wise to look into it. Had a couple of questions which Kerri answered promptly by email. Happily purchased cover for 4 years at a great price compared to what the dealership wanted to sell me. Would definitely recommend them for cover at a great price. Neil in Coventry
All questions were answered quickly and clearly and taking out insurance was quick and easy
I’ve been a fan of Gap insurance for a long time, and have several policies on both cars and motorcycles, often a bit pricey when bought from a dealer they represent great value when purchased online or over the phone. I’m a firm believer of protecting one’s assets at least for the first 3 years of ownership which is when products purchased from new depreciate the most. Can’t imagine never not buying gap insurance.
It was very quick and straight forward great customer service
Prompt service , excellent value for money
Gap Insurance Today is rated 4.77 based on 119 reviews