Gap Insurance Today Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today
4.8
Based on 169 reviews
Read Gap Insurance Today Reviews
Excellent service. The lady I spoke to couldn't be more helpful and fully explained the choices that were available to me. Also a great price, saving over a half of what I would of paid for a 3 year term from the dealership I purchased my car from. Could not recommend highly enough
Purchasing GAP insurance today is very much required, with all the vehicle now on the roads it gives piece of mind when you have just purchased a car and this also worked out a lot cheaper than buying within the dealership when purchasing a vehicle.
Very efficient, very competitive price all questions answered and dealt with by a very helpful young lady by the name of Laura. Excellent service.
Easy to purchase, helpful staff and a very good price. Let hope I never have to use it but if I do let's hope the service is just as good :-)
one phone call , very helpfull and a very good price , not a single problem.
Excellent service and all my needs / requests for information in regards to my requirements where answered appropriately and to my satisfaction.
Excellent Service, Great Price, Highly Recommended.
Professional and very helpful Would recommend this company
Very polite and helpfull quick and good service.
Very easy to arrange over the phone. Now piece of mind should the unthinkable occur knowing I won’t be out of pocket should the bike be wrote off. It’s worth having
Very quick and good service
I am very glad I have it
First time taken out GAP insurance. Hopefully will not need it. Very easy to take out. Staff helpful
Best price for 5year Return to Invoice cover available.
Nice service good company
The price was very competitive, however, I didn't like being hounded three times a day with phone calls to accept the offer, whilst I compared other providers.
They helped me manage my Insurance very well.
Great service.
All went well and the prices are very good i just hope i don’t have to use it. Thank you…
Upon changing cars the offer by dealer of a costly 3year deal lead me to research on line. A very rewarding result upon finding choice of terms, up to 5 years at a fraction of the cost. This 80 year, - very plus !, couple now have the confidence that their investment is thus protected. Brokers could not have been more helpful. Greatly appreciated.
Friendly, helpful,well informed staff great insurance at a competitive price Would definitely recommend
Gap Insurance Today is rated 4.8 based on 169 reviews