Gap Insurance Today Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today

Anglia House, Carrs Road, Cheadle

Tell us how Gap Insurance Today made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent call center and great value
Extremely friendly and very helpful staff, extremely good prices, I will definitively get insurance from them again
I changed my car before my previous insurance with this company was completed by one year. I started a new policy and was given a discount to recognise that I had not come to end of my previous one. The quote was (again) competitive so I renewed. Really really helpful and friendly - very happy. Hope I never have to use it though!
Simple and straightforward process with GAP & RTI included in one price.
I've not claimed on this policy and hopefully I never will, but the service provided in buying was excellent and significantly cheaper than what BMW financial services offered me.
Quick and easy to arrange
Good value too
Having had an issue online I spoke to a very friendly and informative call taker who was a credit to the company. She sorted the issue out immediately. Her knowledge and willingness to help was a deciding factor for my purchasing the insurance.
Great price for great level of cover.
Initially had a problem with the on line purchase so telephoned.

GAP insurance arranged with no issue, very fast and professional service. I was sitting at the sales desk buying two BMW motorcycles and BMW were quoting £331 per bike. GAP did it for £128 per bike.

That’s a three year policy where we can even change bikes during the period!

Brilliant result, very happy with the outcome.
Hi David,

Thank you very much for the review. We were glad that we were able to offer you a lower price than you had received before - and hope we'll be able to help you out if you need anything else in the future.

GAP Insurance Today
Very quick and easy to set up and gives peace of mind should the worst happen. Less than half the price of similar offered by dealer.
Only company to contact me regarding Taxi Gap Insurance, would always recommend Gap Insurance to anyone who a prized car that they love driving. Normal insurance will leave you short in the event of an accident.
Found gap insurance on the the Webb site it was easy to understand and covers all my needs.
Payment was easy and response was quick, I would and have fully recommend.
Mark Norfolk UK
Brilliant service gap insurance prices very competitive will be recommending
Great service and affordable prices
I had never even heard of Gap Insurance until I got a new to me car. Recognising the difference between what my insurance company would pay out and what it would take to replace the car, became a worry for me.
Easy to use good product helpful non pushy staff
very easy to sort out
Excellent professional service and very efficient and professional staff
Good but unable to find my account .
Never claimed so can't comment on that. The price seemed decent for 5 years cover. The website is easy to buy the cover from. Hope it's as good as a lot of reviews claim if I ever need to claim!
Gap Insurance Today is rated 4.75 based on 64 reviews