Gap Insurance Today Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap Insurance Today
Avoid!!! Read the term condition. Company Not from UK ...
Hello,

Sorry if this has caused any confusion, but we are a UK company based in south Manchester. The underwriter of our policy is based in Gibraltar, but is managed by a team in the UK. Both ourselves and the underwriter are authorised and regulated by the FCA.

If you have any further queries about our company or the underwriters then please call 0161 495 6123 and our team will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Gap Insurance Today
the service is good even with lockdown,
Good price .easy to buy online
This is the 3rd time i have purchased gap insurance. Excellent rates and awesome service!
Excellent customer service
Very friendly, helped to get the right insurance. Even called to make sure everything went through smoothly, will recommend! Thank you
I am happy with the service
Truly wonderful, Patricia was so very helpful and reassuring šŸ˜Š
Staff were very helpful and efficient.
Immediate quotes which were accurate with no hidden costs.
Calls were made at my own convenience without any annoying call backs.
Great service highly recommend
Easy to use. Good website. Good staff. Happy to help
Very knowledgeable efficient lady I spoke with Ellie Lund was able to answer all my questions promptly. Very polite pleasure to deal with

Amanda
They got the best price and also call centre never bother you with phone calls, they called me once after explain them that I will think about this and get back to the no one was harassing me with emails or calls.
Nice and easy
Excellent professional service and very efficient and professional staff
A good easy purchase
Ellie has dealt with all my questions with a smile in her voice and where she has not been able to rectify a problem, she has passed it on to get sorted and I’m sure that will be rectified soon. Thanks Ray
Good but unable to find my account .
Very good..
Very helpful,and explained everything thoroughly in what can be a very confusing market. All capped with a competitive price.
Great prices. Great customer service. You