Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Despite several problems in getting the correct policy for our needs the agent persevered, was very helpful and showed tremendous patience until the new policy was finally in place!
Helpful throughout.
They go over and above to try and get you the best quote. Always on the end of a phone / email if you have any queries, and their friendly manner makes you feel a valued customer. Would definitely recommend.

Update:- Several years down the line, I'm finding it very hard to deal with Future Proof (in terms of updating policy, etc) as they are unresponsive to messages and a small issue can take months to resolve.
Thank you for leaving your review. We constantly strive to provide outstanding service to our clients and take all feedback seriously.
As I am sure you can appreciate insurers are working remotely and communications are taking much longer than usual because of this. Robyn has emailed you with the insurer’s response. We apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused, these are challenging circumstances in unprecedented times.
Had deal with the insurance for life
Great over the phone
Spoke to young man Angus
Very helpful
Very professional only critisisum was the length of time it took to go through and accessing the encrypted messages.
It’s good and welcoming sales agents
The agent was very proactive and easy to understand. He recommended a life insurance policy that was different to what I thought I wanted. Based on his knowledge of the products on offer, I was able to make a calculated decision on the type of policy that best suited my needs!
Very helpful! Easy to contact when needed! Prompt good service!
The service was very good and they advice to your needs
The gentleman, Emmanuel, I spoke to was very polite and helpful. He listened to my questions and answered them clearly and informatively.
Very knowledgeable and friendly
Staff are very polite, helpful and patient. I opened my poliecie by phone. And the agent done his best to guide me through every step.
Easy to talk to Knowledgeable staff who understand not all people fit into boxes
I have recently used this service to renew mine and my wife's life insurance, very straightforward agent was very helpful all done within 30 minutes.Andy
My dealing with Sharon were always pleasant.
Sharon knew the products and procedures and guided me thro them.
I had very profession and friendly service from Vicky Gilpin , she advised me on the correct life insurance for me.
very friendly lady who was nice and had a good chat
Called up today and I was so happy that I did !! Lots of important Information given by Annie.

Really appreciate it.
Staff looked after my application very well while it was being processed, and kept me informed.
We were supported throughout the application processprocess and had regular progress updates
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 891 reviews