Future Proof Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection | Wills

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

How would you rate Future Proof Insurance ?

Paul A Edwards
Unverified Reviewer
"The provision of services to keep me updated with all aspects of the the renewal of my life assurance policy particularly identifying quotes from a number of companies showing terms, conditions and premiums and the process involving obtaining medical opinion from my general practitioner."
Karen, Cheshire
Verified Buyer
"Karen Searle was very helpful and able to answer all my questions. She followed up on everything I requested 're quotes and extra information. What a refreshing change to the way some companies operate. 😊"
"good information given"
"Mollie was brillant. Knowledgeable and caring."
"Very helpful and speedy advise on my income protection. I highly recommend future proof."
Kellie Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Karen Searle was very helpful & informative in helping us choose the cover of life insurance we needed to suit our family needs. She made the whole process simple & not too long winded which was great! She also has such a gentle manner about her, so easy to talk to! Thank you Karen!"
"I got all the necessary asnwers I was looking for."
"Karen from Future Proof was really helpful and friendly and was able to offer me a better service than the one I was previouly with. Thank you very much"
Steven Ogle
Verified Buyer
"Karen was able to help me with all my needs and she phoned me before hand to say about the policy I have just agreed to and the existing one I have and advised me to go for the new policy, because it covers more for a slight difference of cost more. She made it really easy and helped me a great deal and got everything sorted. Thank you very much."
Guilio Kelly
Verified Buyer
"I would like to say thank you to Karen Searle who has been exceptional and I would say that her behaviours throughout the process made this a simple process so thank you for having such people on your team."
Carol Mcbride
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful didn’t try to bully me into anything they did a lot of ringing around to find the best deal that’s right for me and made everything clear and easy to understand"
"My namesake was very efficient whilst keeping the call friendly. Gave me exactly what I required."
"Amy was really good and professional"
"We were supported throughout the application processprocess and had regular progress updates"
Mr S Glover
Verified Buyer
"Mollie was friendly and professional throughout"
"I always received a response promptly to any queries we made, and they took the time to explain the reasons for only certain premiums being available to us."
Graeme Low
Verified Buyer
"Mollie was a great help, very meticulous in her work & put my wife & I at ease from the very first conversation."
"My query was dealt with by TJ. Very professional and knowledgeable. Will definitely spread the fantastic way my dealt with."
"when I phoned about renewing my existing policy it was handled professionally and the gentleman I spoke to was human and courteous as well. I would recommend future proof to anyone I know"
"excellent service from start to finish,kept me informed through out the whole process"
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 544 reviews