Future Proof Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Easy to use and staff are very helpful."
"Future Proof, and Karen Searle was fantastic from beginning to the end in arranging the insurance for both my partner and my own needs. Thanks Karen and team at future proof."
"Karen Searle has been so helpful and patient while she has been helping me sort out my life assurance. There were so many times when I couldn't speak to her, due to work commitments, but she never gave up, and was really very supportive while trying to sort everything out. I really am grateful, and thank her for her advice. She was never pushy- a real asset to your company. Thank you for your help."
"Great service and advice Pleasure talking to the agent"
"F.A.O Karen Seattle Many thanks for all your help and patience in sorting out the problems caused by a policy previously set up by Legal and General, in which the policy was not indexed linked as I was informed. This would have caused major problems down the line if you would not have taken the action required. Once again many thanks for a sterling service and prompt action to remedy the situation. R.Kenny"
"Very helpful and contacted throughout the whole process"
"Yet again Karen Searle was superb in arranging Insurance cover for my partner and I."
"Great communication and support throughout the application process. Aimee was excellent. Many thanks."
"Excellent customer service with everything explained fully. Wish all companies were as helpful."
"Very helpful and lovely"
"Karen chambers has been great sorting all this out for me my life insurance. Thank you."
"Amy is so knowledgeable about what she does. Very transparent with her interactions with me regarding the insurance policy that I took. Amy explained things to me, no pressure on me to make final decision. Amazing woman, I will always recommend her. She knows her job! Very professional, yet she has sense of humour as well."
"Very helpful, efficient and very assuring"
"Excellent service very helpful. Everything explained. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service, everything was explained to me with good advice and no pressure whatsoever. The young man I spoke to was extremely helpful and friendly."
"The whole procedure was very painless and the agent was very helpful"
"Spoke to Carlo N. today and he was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and gave good sound advice."
"excellent comprehensive service"
"Easy to talk to Knowledgeable staff who understand not all people fit into boxes"
"Really helpful and friendly staff who clearly explained the different options to me. I wanted a critical illness policy but it was difficult to get cover because of my family history of MS - Future Proof did a lot of work in the background to help with this."
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 748 reviews