Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
I was given very good advice on a life insurance matter. The Company gave me very good service from beginning to end on what was not a straightforward proposal
Took the time to understand my requirements and my medical history and found me a perfect insurance plan
Excellent service - tailored to our needs and personable
Angus at Future Proof Insurance was very helpful when I was looking for mortgage insurance, keeping me updated regularly which is important when you're waiting on various things coming in. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Angus and Future Proof.
A complete disaster, their underwriter team wanted so much unreasonable proof of identity so unusual and only asked for it at the end of the terms agreement. As a British Expat abroad this service level wasted my time. The customer contact acting on behalf of Future Proof agreed with me that the identity checks by their team was unreasonable.. Disappointed and let down by this service. If seeking life insurance with this company.. go somewhere else.. Wasted my time..!
We are sorry that your experience was not a positive one.

Unfortunately, the identification information requested for those living and working abroad are a legal requirement in establishing an individuals identity. We always try to be as flexible as possible but in this instance, we have to work within the law.
Very comprehensive advice enabling me to make an informed choice. Thank you.
Very professional and friendly experience, would highly recommend.
Very professional only critisisum was the length of time it took to go through and accessing the encrypted messages.
Fantastic and helpful staff. Went through all my options thoroughly and honestly. I had a budget I had to stick to and they listened and recommended policies around this and did not try and push higher prices onto me, which I have experience with other providers. Amy W and Karen S are a big asset to the company.
Good customer service
Dave was really helpful in helping us understand and find the best insurance cover for us. He was very patient and the whole process was very stress free! Thanks so much.
Angus has been looking after me from the beginning to the end for the life insurance. He is very nice, patient, professional, efficient and passionate. Any time I email him, he can quickly response.
Excellent friendly, professional service that I would highly recommend! Dave really listened to me, allowed me to make an informed decision with no pressure and was a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks indeed.
Aimee was amazing in keeping me updated about the various stages of the application process and was very approachable too. Highly recommend!
Took a little while as i have complex medical needs but overall very happy with my quote.
TJ was really helpful in getting a policy sorted out for me. Fantastic service from Future Proof, would recommend them to anyone looking for a policy!
Excellent service and great communication, throughly explained product as well answered all questions I had. Very pleased thank you TJ
TJ was extremely helpful and patient. I can highly recommend them.
Cannot fault your customer service Informative, no hard selling and extremely polite Came away feeling listened to and very happy with my policy
Very informative, friendly staff and not pushy, letting you take your time to chose your cover.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 827 reviews