Future Proof Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Click Here

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"The gentleman, Emmanuel, I spoke to was very polite and helpful. He listened to my questions and answered them clearly and informatively."
"Prompt responses and good information. No problem in recommending them to anyone."
"TJ was extremely easy to talk to and so genuine and helpful."
"found future proof so easy to get what i wanted and so helpful thankyou future proof"
"Dominic gave me a first class service He help me decide what policy I wanted to go for and give me another time to think about it He’s an asset to the company"
"An excellent service, this Company was able to sort out an appropriate policy to meet my needs. I wouldn't have known where to start or what information I needed to carry out the process. I felt very reassured that they have the knowledge of how to sort it out for me."
"Good clear advice and a pleasant and professional adviser, would recommend future proof with confidence."
"Always responsive to queries. Give good advice and attention to detail. Polite but friendly"
"I came to Future Proof at a stressful time, not really sure what I needed to do, and they calmly and quickly provided me with clear, helpful answers and found a solution for me. Highly recommend."
"I got the right insurance this time so grapful for the help you gave me and the staff were so understaning my needs and they were so polite"
"Very good and thorough company. Adviser was very helpful and explained everything clearly."
"My Advisor Otto, was concise in his approach, and in all of the information that he gave to me about the products I was interested in. There was none of the hassle I have been getting from other parties trying to sell insurance."
",very polite,very helpful.nothing was too much trouble,thank you,sorry nothing positive came from it"
"Friendly staff who take the time to actually listen to you and explain the things you don't understand, or not have considered so you can make an informed choice. I received excellent help looking for Business Life Cover. No oversell and at a goof price. I would recommend Future Proof to anyone without hesitation."
"Very knowledgeable and friendly"
"Great customer service. Very helpful at all times. Nothing too much for them. Excellent."
"Amy Whittingham has been very helpful"
"Excellent service, Karen has been extremely helpful and would wholly recommend this company."
"Exceptional knowledge,every question will get answered...not pushy...many thanks Fantastic service"
"Staff are very polite, helpful and patient. I opened my poliecie by phone. And the agent done his best to guide me through every step."
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 793 reviews