Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Really great customer support ..... clear, sound advice with very friendly service ..... patiently guided me through everything !
Louise Fairlamb was a brilliant support to us during this process. She was friendly and willing to answer any questions, however silly! We did not feel pressured into anything and were given as much time as we needed to discuss and get our head around the process. I would highly recommend using this company, we had a stress free experience.
Excellent help and advice from Aimee. Would definitely recommend.
I was dealt with in Avery kind friendly helpful manner. Molly explained everything in detail and left me fully Informed. You need to clone Molly and get rid of everybody else.
We received a wonderful service from Connor at Future Proof, who helped us navigate the complexities of our insurance requirements. Connor kept us well informed every step of the way while our application was approved and was extremely professional and helpful. We would definitely recommend Future Proof to others.
The mark down is due to original application to legal and general has contained multiple errors, which took time to correct. However, the support from Aimee Scott was brilliant! Thank you!
Really helpful
Very knowledgeable
Very helpful and very polite! Connor looked after us really well. Thank you!
Very happy with the help with form, patient young lady on the end of the phone that gave her time for me.
Good and friendly staff and service
Friendly and helpful thank you 👍
First class service very helpful person on telephone
Couldn’t of been more helpful. Highly recommend
Thank you for the prompt response for all of my queries. Very happy to give a 5* rating for this service.
I am very happy with the service and got all my answers i was wondering to ask.
I always get the support required. The agents are friendly and willing to help.
Fantastically freindly and super efficient
I am grateful me and my husband chosen a Future Proof Insurance. This will give us piece of mind if anything happens with us my children will receive some money to support with financial matters. I am also thankful for Future Proof Insurance to inform me to place my Insurance in trust so the money will go yo the right person. They also offered any help i required to fill up the form. Thanks for your kindly help.
Dry happy good they keep contact
Lovely phone manner