Future Proof Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"My dealing with Sharon were always pleasant. Sharon knew the products and procedures and guided me thro them."
"Really appreciate never being placed on hold and being able to talk to someone quickly. A very reliable service."
"Karen Searle is amazing so so lovely very professional service would highly recommend."
"Everything well explained to my understanding. It was very good."
"My inquiry today was conducted in a helpful and professional way"
"I would highly recommend Carlo Nusca to give advice on your policy as I found him both knowledgeable and patient. Having listened to my reasons for having a policy, Carlo was able to advice me on one that would fulfill my goal without breaking the bank. His mannerism was both professional and friendly. I never felt rushed. I appreciated the time he took to help me feel comfortable in choosing the right policy for me. Many thanks Carlo"
"Amy was amazing and I cannot thank her enough"
"TJ was very thorough and professional."
"Knowledgeable, friendly staff who take time to give the best available advice."
"Very helpful, polite and knowledgeable staff. Many thanks, especially to Ravi and Amy."
"Karen was brilliant easily the best customer service"
"Very personal service, everything was well explained. Would recommend this company."
"Gear personal service , always will I g to help and answer questions"
"Gave me clear options with no pressure selling"
"Carlo was really helpful, patient and thorough - he made the protection process really straightforward."
"Best service you could get. Strongly recommended!!! Very happy 😀😀😀"
"Exceptional service Required extension to existing AIG policy, called FutureProof for advice and was fortunate to speak to Adrienn Kingsley who explained in great and very understandable detail. Nothing was too much trouble for Adrienne, she rang me several times and put my mind totally at rest as to the implications and considerations. Having had experience of a rogue cold-calling life insurance company (RestEazy), Adrienn was a breath of fresh air, an extremely assured, knowledgeable advisor, a huge asset to FutureProof. Thank you so much Adrienn."
"Good friendly service and helpful advice. I spoke to Karen to arrange my insurance, she talked over my options, explaining what different policies would cover. I've got 2 policies within the budget I wanted, all set up for me."
"Karen was extremely helpful in sorting out my policy. She was very personalable but professional as well."
"Friendly 1st class service, very pleased with all aspects of the negotiations"
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 655 reviews