Future Proof Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Future Proof Insurance ?

"Very patient and took time to ensure all the options were understood. Also very attentive in following up at all stages."
"Have found the staff very pleasant and keep you well informed"
"The service I received from the company and from Adrienn in particular as well as Rachel was second to none. They kept me informed every week about the progress of my application from start to finish. Very professional approach and the advice given by Adrienn and research she conducted in getting me a policy provider was exceptional. I don't hesitate to recommend anyone using Future Proof for their Life Insurance. Peter"
"Excellent service. Karen Searle who dealt with my enquiry was very professional and understanding. I would not hesitate to recommended Future Proof."
"I was very happy with the service I received. I have been able to safeguard my family for much longer than expected. The process was straight-forward and it has not had any noticeable impact on my budget. My broker was polite, efficient and professional."
"I was very pleased with the service that I received from Future Proof. Everything was explained to me so that I understood,and at no time was I hassled. A Very Very Good Service. Thank You"
"Advised us of the correct policies that we required in a very professional and friendly way. We could not be more satisfied with the outcome."
"very good communication all they way"
"Ravi was extremely thorough and most helpful, researching the whole field to find the best option. He carefully explained every aspect of the cover proposed and I feel totally confident he has found the very best option for my age and circumstances. He was patient when I had to call back with more questions and I feel very relieved now to have got the insurance settled in the best way possible."
"the service I received was excellent, although filling in the application was a long process over the phone."
"Never had I had such good service from an individual who took on board everything from the first discussion, not having to repeat my requests."
"Felt listened to, not pushy, gave me a lot of information and choice."
"Very good customer care."
"Our representative Mollie Burdge worked tirelessly to help me get the policy in place despite the medical records not being made clear by myself. Well done and thank you Mollie who was very patient, always polite and a pleasure to talk with."
"Mollie was excellent, great customer service skills, explained everything so I understood all I needed to know."
"Most helpful and very polite young lady, I even called with a little concern and was put straight through to her, again she put my mind at rest. Thanks"
"Very good and patient with sound easy to understand advice"
"A very helpful operator and sorted my life insurance efficiently . Thank you."
"Karen Searle was very helpful and answered all our questions. We found her to very professional and knowledgeable and was never patronising. Thank you."
"Managed to sort out some life insurance for myself and my partner with Future proof. Mollie was very helpful in setting this up for us and kept myself updated on everything and explained things very well. Would definitely recommend to others."
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 631 reviews