Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Hannah at FutureProof gave us excellent help to choose the correct trust for our life insurance policy.She went over the document with me on the phone and was happy to answer all the questions I asked her. Great service.
Excellent clear understandable information ,help & advice from June, Can I sign her up to be my personal contact !!!!!
You can tell they're on commission. Lots of unnecessary calls. I didn't look for futureproof, they got my number via a comparison site I'd used.
Thank you for your review. Future Proof is not partnered with any price comparison websites. We are a family run business that provides administrative assistance for life insurance applications. You may have used your employee benefits portal to access a particular insurance company? We only assist clients with their applications if help or advice is required to allow them to proceed. This often requires us to leave messages for applicants if we are unable to make contact with them, and there is a risk that their application may be stalled as a result. We are only able to do this if clients have opted into this service at outset in accordance with GDPR rules. There would have been a landing page between your employee benefits and the Insurer's website that you would have said: “Accept our terms of business and privacy policy. Future Proof, the administrators, would like to keep you updated with your application process. Click here to read our privacy statement” We do not receive a commission from any employee benefits companies, or price comparison sites as we feel this would be unethical, instead preferring to provide outstanding customer service and support.
Future Proof Insurance ensured we found the life insurance that was right for us. We struggled to find insurance that would provide us with cover for breast cancer due to existing conditions. Molly quickly got in touch with a large number of different insurers in order to find the policy that provided the cover we were after. Everything was explained clearly to us and we were very impressed by the service offered.
He was brilliant
Paul at Future Proof was excellent in helping us to source a new life & critical illness cover after moving home. Nothing was too much trouble and the advice we received was absolutely invaluable. Thank you!
The advisor Molly was a very knowledgeable professional who worked hard to get me the best policy at the best price. I would recommend Future Proof without hesitation.
Friendly knowledge staff who have your best financial interests at heart.
Amazing company! I’ve recommended family and friends to Future proof to sort out their life insurance. Thank you for being so kind and caring and explaining everything to me.
Friendly, knowledgeable, listened to my needs and gave clear advice. Not pushing to sell a policy, gave me plenty time to make a decision.
Excellent service! I've had my life insurance through Future Proof for over 10 years now and they always keep in touch and ring if a better offer is available. It saves a lot of time, effort and worrying which insurance to choose and whether it's time to switch at all. It's free too (as far as I know they get paid directly by the insurers). Very good and friendly customer care, I highly recommend them!
Hannah was calm, courteous, a good listener, cheerful and most helpful in every way. Thank you.
Great efficient service
Paul was great throughout
We dealt with Paul Richardson and couldn’t recommend him enough. He was absolutely incredible from start to finish, so helpful and didn’t rush through anything. He didn’t mind answering any questions we had and he was genuinely lovely to talk to. Throughout the whole process he was so patient and thorough. We just wanted to say thank you and we’ve told everyone how nice he is!! Please give him some recognition from Gemma Mushing and Luke Hindle!
Friendly and helpful company.
My advisor Molly Higgins was excellent.
Paul was very helpful and really listened to us and what we wanted and needed. Very knowledgeable and gave very good advice
I'm very pleased with the cover that Future Proof found for myself and my wife. Mickey Norman understood our needs and he patiently explained the proper cover to meet the needs. I won't hesitate to recommend Future Proof to friends.
Paul has been very patient, understanding and thorough through the process of applying for life insurance and income protection for me. You can really tell that he cares about his clients and wants to do the best by them rather than being commission-focussed like other brokers I have come across. I would highly recommend future proof insurance to anyone, especially Paul.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 1,037 reviews