Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Absolutely fantastic company. Paul Richardson in particular, he talked me through all my options and helped me every step of the way. Would highly recommend to everyone. Thankyou.
An excellent, straightforward and very friendly service.
Molly's support was fantastic, she listened to our needs and worked with us to deliver a great service.
Friendly and attentive, not pushing for a sale. Listened to my needs and delivered a suitable, affordable policy.m
Excellent attention by Louise Fairlamb. Arranged extra critical illness cover and was dealt with in a profesional, friendly manner. Good follow up too. I was made to feel like I was dealing with a person rather than a company. Spot on.
I have been delighted with the service that my advisor has given me and I would highly recommend future proof to others.
good customer service
Very good, would recommend
Very professional and supportive to your needs. Excellent service,Would highly recommend.
Helpful company
After realizing an insurance policy I took out years ago actually seased to exist the day before my 90th birthday, and all monies lost ,and no more cover, it's fair to say I panicked so rang Futreproof who put me through to an advisor called Paul, who was a calm and very helpful man, and thanks to Paul and his patience he guided me through the complicated way of whole of life policys, funeral plans etc. I settled for a whole of life policy (which is pretty self explanatory) and with it came peace of mind . Thankyou Paul and Futreproof for a great affordable deal. Couldn't have done it without you. John from Bolton
good customer service
Future proof Insurance are a second to none company and find their service extremely professional . With well experience team of customers agents who knows their job with great presentational skills helping their customers to make right choices. Will use them anytime.
Very pleasant talking person explained everything clearly to us from start to finish
Mickey was very friendly, professional and very understanding,I felt he went above and beyond in helping me sort my life insurance.
Excellent service . Very considerate and professional.
Was able to update information very easily on my policy with Mr Harry Grace. Excellent customer service. Wish everyone was like this.
Thankyou.
N. Cartwright.
Such a pleasure to speak to someone rather that an automated voice.
Lovely helpful lady,
The whole phone call was professional and efficient.
Martin Shepherd has been excellent throughout the process: always courteous, patient and hardworking. Would recommend.
Very good service. Molly was polite and helpful and assisted me greatly in choosing the correct insurance for myself and my wife. Highly recommend. Thanks Molly and Future Proof Insurance.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 991 reviews