Future Proof Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection | Wills

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

How would you rate Future Proof Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"They was helpful"
"Good sales manner and provided a range of options with detailed information allowing me to make an informed decision. Will recommend the company."
Keith Page
Verified Buyer
"It was all very clear all details explained and took all the worry away Thank you"
Helipilotqatar
Verified Buyer
"I liked the one to one service that Amy provided. It was very refreshing to deal with someone who was able to provide a personal service and who understood what product I needed. Would recommend them without hesitation."
"Thankyou for your help in offering various options with regard to life insurance,thus allowing me to have confidence in plan that I finally opted for"
"Very friendly customer service team who patiently explained everything to me."
"Excellent service information and help Nothing was too much trouble to get the plan best suited for myself and my wife. Thanks for a painless transaction"
Nesim Rehman
Verified Buyer
"They don't try to sell me anything. They listen and recommend on products I'm interested in."
N Griffiths
"Very helpful"
Khalid Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"First class service....very helpful and informative"
Margaret Hall
Verified Buyer
"I felt the agent was very knowledgeable and most helpful. Things explained very clearly and took time to go over every details and very friendly"
Margaret Hall
Verified Buyer
"The agent was very knowledgeable and most helpful"
Christopher
"Did want I wanted"
"Excellent service Mollie was very helpful and the following up calls were appreciated."
Joe Mc Aleer
Verified Buyer
"Not too pushy & really worked hard to get us the product that was right for us. Thanks again Alex Joe"
"Molly burdge was our adviser she was very helpful and patient as I'm sure I was a nitemare at times felt like friends by the time we had completed our policy made it easier talking to someone so pleasant..."
"I was contacted by Future Proof to review my cover I probably would not have bothered contacting them,this led to my latest life insurance arrangements and was achieved with little stress."
"Mollie Burdge was particularly helpful in informing me of the best insurance deal that fitted my needs and optimised my insurance policy. Her customer service approach was exemplary, as she was efficient and thoroughly researched an appropriate policy, that would benefit the best in the long term. I am very happy with the premium and the outcome."
"Fantastic and professional service offered by Future Proof. They dealt with sensitive issues in the best manner possible and provided products to suit our needs."
"The advisor was very helpful and made it easy to understand our requirements.Everything went smoothly. we are now covered."
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 476 reviews