Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

nadia@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Welcoming and friendly team. When looking at life and critical illness cover all the options were thoroughly researched, nothing was too much trouble and my adviser took the time to answer all of my questions. First class service.
Excellent service from start to finish. Very good at giving options available and found excellent cover for us. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Your agent Molly Higgins was superbly professional yet maintained a friendly disposition throughout the process of dealing with our enquiry and new contract.
Very helpful and informative service.
Excellent got the cover perfect for my requirements
Excellent service provided by Emma arranging my life insurance. Very friendly and very helpful.
Excellent service provided by Hannah answered all our questions
Excellent service provided by Emma arranging my life insurance. Can't thank her enough.
Very helpful staff, great at explaining options available, no pressured approach. All round excellent firm to deal with
James explained my policy very well & answered all my questions to my satisfaction
Very polite person. No over sale just fair and honest.
I was very pleased with the service provided by James. He has a good professional and knowledgeable skills. He was ready to listen and advice accordingly.
Friendly staff, very good service, great at answering all my queries and questions!
Very happy with the service thank you
Nothing seemed like to much bother, very helpful
Futureproof helped me assess my insurance needs and found the best product for me. Great service, always calling me when they say they would.
Very helpful and polite
Excellent service! Couldn't be happier with how thoroughly my needs were assessed and attended to. Felt like nothing was too much trouble. Will use again and highly recommend to others. Thank you.
I received professional help in finding the best life insurance for me and my partner. Everything was explained to me clearly & without rush and sales pressure. I recommend!
Fond the service was excellent. Hannah was a credit to the company who I dealt with. Highly recommended this company.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 1,077 reviews