Future Proof Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection | Wills

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

How would you rate Future Proof Insurance?

"I was really happy with the service provided."
"Clear and concise with the policy information.Helpful support when completing the necessary questions."
"Very proactive - excellent, pragmatic advice"
Jean Delaney
Verified Buyer
"TJ answered all my questions, he put my mind at ease regarding taking out the policy and was notatall pushy. Thank you TJ."
"The level of service I received was amazing nothing was too much trouble and I have now got the policy cover I need."
"Took time to explain everything in detail."
Lynn Dudley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service from amy whittingham kept me informed through whole of process. She is a credit to your team."
Anne Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Adrienn took the time to go through everything with us and kept in touch through the whole process"
Deborah McGee
Verified Buyer
"Great service and advise"
"Very easy and quick"
Tracey Hodder
Verified Reviewer
"after speaking to amy for a few minutes i felt at ease and comfortable that she had my best interests at heart she was very very helpful and imformative 😁"
Hayley Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"I have dealt with Amy on a few occasions now and nothing is ever too much trouble. She searched for the right insurance for us and dealt with things professionally and accurately. I wouldn’t go anywhere else."
"Answered all question and obtained the best policy for me."
Philip & Christina Harris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advise and service from someone who genuinely cared for their customer. Couldn't ask for better!"
"Good clear information. Polite and helpful. Chased up for information and kept me informed at all stages of the process. Well done Lewis and his team."
"Spoke to a lovely lady today, who took time to explain policy to me so as I could understand it more clearly"
"Help me to manage my life situation better."
"I spoke to Lewis one of the advisors who helped me to decide which insurance to take out not pushy at all excellent service."
"Really understanding and efficient - would highly recommend"
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.91 based on 509 reviews