Future Proof Insurance Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection | Wills

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Future Proof Insurance ?

"Enabled my Dad to make an informed choice; respectful and compassionate representative; Many, many thanks"
"Been dealing with a colleague called TJ. He is a credit to your company. He took the time to understand my complex situation to find life insurance for my dad and gave me the time to digest all that he was saying. I didn't feel pressured at all at any time. He did not make me feel that he was there just to get a sale and a commission as I have experienced elsewhere. Excellent."
"Excellent customer service Karen couldn't have been anymore helpful, she answered every question I had to ask and more. I am a very satisfied customer."
"Fantastic service with the personal touch, you don't get this from the big firms! Every stage of the process was easy to follow as the form filling was done by TJ who explained why it was required. TJ phoned when he said he would and was a pleasure to talk to... gold status customer service. Thank you TJ and Futureproof, this is the third time dealing with you and I'm sure it won't be the last."
"Colleague by the name of TJ has been the most helpful and patient advisor that I have ever dealt with. He is a credit and I whole heartedly appreciate his help."
"Good almond service. She persisted with my need for income protection and found some suitable."
"Despite unforeseen difficulties putting my life insurance policy into effect the problems were overcome with the help of Future Proof and especially of their representative would put my policy into place."
"Good customer service and highly recommended."
"Amy has helped us obtain insurance for a number of years. She’s always courteous and helpful. She is a credit to Future Proof."
"The lady that dealt with our policy was most efficient, polite, professional and gave us good advice, nothing was too much trouble for her. I would highly recommend the services."
"Called up today and I was so happy that I did !! Lots of important Information given by Annie. Really appreciate it."
"Excellent customer service, very informative answered all questions. Friendly and pleasant staff, not pushy at all. Enabled me to make an informed decision. Well recommended"
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Did everything to find the right plan for me"
"very informative - I didn't feel pressured - I felt that I was given very good advice and support"
"excellent after sales service. extremely helpful staff. and good value for money"
"Karen was lovely"
"I was given very good professional information and help and was kept up to date every step of the way."
"Just excellent service"
"Service was great. Amy made the process clear and easy, and we were able to get what we wanted with no hassle and no pressure. Friendly and efficient from start to securing policy!"
"Excellent and fair advice given options to be able to decide on the right policy kept informed at all stages"
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 576 reviews