Future Proof Insurance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Future Proof Insurance

About Future Proof Insurance: Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Carlo was excellent at his job explaining everything precisely without baffling me. I am very happy with everything that has been set up for me and would recommend Future Proof to everyone 😊 Thanks Carlo"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very happy with the service that Carlo provided. Would certainly contact again."
"TJ painstakingly trolled through companies for months to get us the right one. He has now found one that fits as there were a few medical queries so we heartily thank him for his perseverance."
"This experience was comfortable and straightforward. All it took was x2 phone conversations and it was all done and dusted. Policies set up and in place literally overnight. Karen was very friendly, professional in her approach. She allowed me to asked the most silly questions and was able to identify with my needs. Thanks for the stress free service, I can now relax a little."
"Very helpful and diligent in finding best insurance for my circumstances"
"Thank you Karen for your advice and help setting up life insurance for myself and my husband. You understood what we wanted and took the time to explain everything to us. You were not pushy you gave us time to talk it over together. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to others."
"Spoke with Karen. Her brief was to find joint whole life cover which due to our age was impossible. She understood our situation and tried hard to offer an alternative solution, but again no luck within our budget. Very polite lady, called back when she said she would. Very good."
"Excellent friendly service today, I felt very confident in the advice I was given. Karen was friendly, but also very professional, highly recommend"
"Karen was excellent in providing us with the details to ensure we made the right decision as well as guiding us both make us feel confident we had chosen the right policy."
"Karen assisted me beyond expectations in arranging my policy. She was proactive and and a pleasure to deal with, making it a really easy process. Thank you for all of your help."
"Fantastic find, brilliant service, great communication. We strongly recommend for anybody."
"I thought I was a problem but Carlo Nusca found the solution.I could not fault the service he gave.Well done the team at Future Proof."
"Although I was very busy with my first baby, Karen Chambers was always very patient and helped me to get an insurance. She studied and considered my case, providing a tailored service. I'm very grateful."
"Excellent service friendly and efficient."
"Superb service. Nothing was too much trouble. Karen was the lead contact. She followed ever thing up quickly and got straight back to me and kept me fully informed Some of the very best service I’ve ever had. Thank you so much"
"Thank you so much for your time with us both today. Thank you also for your professional, caring and swift work with the quotes. Very impressive and much appreciated!"
"Friendly and efficient."
"Our advisor was very friendly and patient with us and made complex policy decisions easy to understand. The service was quick and efficient. Very pleased we chose future proof. Highly recommend."
"Reasonably good for me"
"Super friendly staff and very helpful 5*"
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 700 reviews