Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

nadia@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Very helpful
Connor was so very helpful, kind And knowledgeable. He gave me so much time and answered all my questions. I would totally recommend Future Proof. They make you feel like family.
helpful friendly staff who explain everything to you in terms all can understand
Chris Currie was excellent, he has a very good telephone manner. He explained things in a very clear concise manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family. Andrew Metcalf DipFA
Chelsie Purling Was fantastic, she made the whole process quick and simple, especially when we unexpectedly exchanged contracts earlier than expected, she pulled out the stops to help us with our cover and give us peace of mind. We have been customers of future Proof for many years now and have been very happy with the service and updates we receive on a regular basis.
Top service from a great company, always helpful and pleasant. Amy is a true star who goes out of her way to help. If you are looking for a company to help with life assurance you cant go wrong with future Proof
Customer service excellent was informed with all relevant information and lady on the phone was very helpful . Would recommend.
Very good communication and efficient. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Friendly, great customers services and got all the responses to my questions. Great services! Thanks, Hannah!
Friendly , approachable , informative and will recommend what's right for you and will get the best price for the cover you want.
A clear concise conversation re: Trusts and other benefits available under the whole life policy - very happy indeed with all contacted staff at Future Proof.
Great knowledgeable friendly staff sorted my insurance promptly will use again thanks
Andy was very responsive and helpful.
My Husband and I both have Life policies with AIG through Future Proof. We decided to put them in trust for our funerals. Hannah Murray was very helpful and took us step by step through the steps to complete the forms. When I needed to retire a trustee and add a new Trustee once again she was there to help. Her colleague also helped when I needed a new form. 5 GOLD STARS
I sent an email querying a Trust and my email was answered promptly and with a clear explanation. Roseleen
My advisor Chelsie Purling went above & beyond to get the cover I was looking for & advised accordingly, very friendly, polite and above all explained everything in simple form (unlike some) very professional and down to earth to talk to. You have a valued member of staff and I hope this will enter her records. Well done Future proof.
Everything was made very clear, excellent service
Pleasant customer services with satisfying result thank you
Andy was very helpful, knowledgeable and helped us get the most effective cover for our circumstances.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,140 reviews