Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
TJ was really helpful in getting a policy sorted out for me. Fantastic service from Future Proof, would recommend them to anyone looking for a policy!
Excellent service and great communication, throughly explained product as well answered all questions I had. Very pleased thank you TJ
TJ was extremely helpful and patient. I can highly recommend them.
Cannot fault your customer service Informative, no hard selling and extremely polite Came away feeling listened to and very happy with my policy
Very informative, friendly staff and not pushy, letting you take your time to chose your cover.
Excellent service from my initial contact. Amy sorted the exact insurance I required with excellent advice.
Very helpful customer service. Was able to support me in getting life insurance and kept me informed throughout the process and was a success.
I have always had very good service from Future Proof and have total confidence in their advice
It’s so easy and they get best price on market and tj who handled my policies was great
It’s good and welcoming sales agents
The agent was very proactive and easy to understand. He recommended a life insurance policy that was different to what I thought I wanted. Based on his knowledge of the products on offer, I was able to make a calculated decision on the type of policy that best suited my needs!
I spoke to a few people at Future Proof and they were all really friendly and helpful. Angus Hodge dealt with the setup of my income protection insurance, he was absolutely brilliant! He explained everything really clearly, knew exactly what he was talking about and was incredibly friendly and patient. I will definitely be recommending Future Proof to any of my friends looking for life insurance. Thank you!!
The person who I spoke to was very helpful and helped me with the best option for me
Excellent service Otto kept informed all the way during the protracted G P R process....
Aimee was extremely helpful. She kept me fully informed all the way through the application process.
Great service! My advisor, Amy, was extremely cheerful, helpful and patient! Not pushy in the slightest! Always felt she had my best interests at heart! Very refreshing, Thanks!.
Very helpful! Easy to contact when needed! Prompt good service!
The service was very good and they advice to your needs
Mr. Otto Williams from FP have been dealing with my CIC; I must say it has been an excellent experience, i will strongly recommend him to anyone seeking to take up insurance policy.
The gentleman, Emmanuel, I spoke to was very polite and helpful. He listened to my questions and answered them clearly and informatively.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 812 reviews