Future Proof Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Future Proof Insurance Reviews

About Future Proof Insurance:

Life is uncertain and our aim is to provide you with the peace of mind that you and your family have financial security in times of need.

Income Protection | Critical Illness | Life Insurance | Gift Inter Vivos | Business Protection

We are advisers, not sales people. You and your family come first and are at the heart of any advice we provide.

Future Proof Ltd is an appointed representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number: 825935

leanne@futureproofinsurance.co.uk

Priory House
45-51 High Street

Tell us how Future Proof Insurance made you happy
Molly Higgins is a credit to your business. She is friendly, professional and efficient and I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Futureproof to any prospective customers
Clear and precise gathering of information and explanation of the cover. Many thanks
Agent was very professional and helpful. Would strongly recommend.
Very helpful and knowledgeable advisor. Took time to explain everything that was asked.
Angus was able to locate a difficult life cover insurance for me. I was VERY impressed with his knowledge of the market and answered all my difficult questions with ease, very professional. Communications were excellent, its good to find someone who "Can Do".
Very good and friendly service with a good explanation of all steps taken and fast response by email
No hard sell tactics
I had excellent help when I was looking for Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection. The advice and support I was given was truly fantastic; it was considerate, thorough, and transparent. Nothing was too much trouble and I felt heard and informed throughout. I would recommend Future Proof to anyone without hesitation. A special thank you to Angus, as well as to all at Future Learn, for all that you do.
Angus dealt with my new insurance professionally and informatively - l can't fault the service l received and the peace of mind it has given me.
Really nice staff. Very helpful and they will work around your schedule as much as possible
Trustworthy, professional and fantastic customer service
Good communication!
Really friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and thorough
Worked tirelessly to find us cover. Listened and got us just what we wanted. A1 service thank you
Very friendly and helpful advice
A really professional, friendly advisor who made the process easy and straightforward.
Very helpful and friendly and understanding
Insurance can be very difficult to understand especially as you get to my age but the staff are so helpful and explain the best deal for you I would recommend Future Proof Insurance to anyone needing expert help thank you Molly and Lianne regards Peter Hindle
Great service
Friendly and professional service from David and Amy. Everything I needed to know was explained fully making the decision easy to progress. Would recommend Future Proof to anyone looking to purchase mortgage insurance.
Future Proof Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 888 reviews