Frost NYC uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost NYC uk
Telephone

Tell us how Frost NYC uk made you happy
The chain wasn't exactly what I ordered and was off on certain things but it's okay because the customer service was Amazing ..They fully refunded me and gave a 25 dollar store credit for the complication .
Delivered exactly what they promised in a timely fashion A+
Wasn't expecting my purchase to be so small in size but quality ok
I recently purchased a Cuban link chain I've been wanting for awhile now, the service was great, shipping was prompt and the over all quality of the necklace was impeccable.
Thanks for your gold prices and quick delivery service
First I want to talk about the amazing customer service I received from FrostNYC. My order came within three days and I was very happy about this. Upon first glance, I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the chain — the clasp was a little tough to get open and closed again and I was unsure of the quality of the links. After taking a few days to grow toward it, I found that I do really like it. Not as flashy as I had hoped however still very nice when you actually put it on. My boyfriend loves it and wears it every day. After fiddling with the clasp for a few days it opened and closed as it should. I guess it just needed to be broken in. The price was amazing compared to other 10K gold diamond cut chains I was looking at from other jewelers. I had left a review talking about the issues I had with the chain, and the following week I received a phone call from a representative at FrostNYC asking me if there was a way that they could compensate for my dissatisfaction. No other jeweler or brand has done this for me before and I really appreciated that the gentleman who spoke on the phone with me genuinely cared about my satisfaction with the product and even answered and clarified some of the questions I had about it. I will definitely be buying with them again in the future.
Love that you can make payments plus my items came fast after I finished making them. THANKS
It was Worth it if you are going to buy jewelry it will be worth the price
They great people to do business with and i can honestly say they care for their for they customers.
I ordered a Franco bracelet. Great quality. But I thought I ordered 14k which I have a receipt for then I went and got an appraisal and they said it was 10k. I did call and clear things up. But I could of swore I ordered 14k. But guess not. Good quality. Sub par customer service.
They fake they will not give me a refund even then it clearly states on their website that they do. Then they called me about my bad review about they fake jewelry they tell me in other to exchange my chain or get store credit I have to change my review about they store now what store does this if its real
Frost NYC uk is rated 4.63 based on 51 reviews