Frost NYC uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost NYC uk
Telephone

Tell us how Frost NYC uk made you happy
I purchased this "authentic" Rolex for my husband for Christmas. He thought the face was too small, so I tried to return with their return policy and they told me they couldn't do it, even for the restocking fee as advertised. So, I've been trying to sell on eBay to no avail. I took to a local jeweler who sells Rolex and he informed me that jubilee diamond band was not set by Rolex as they do not set the diamonds like that and also said that there is a serial number in an odd location that is not consistent with authentic Rolex and believe this is a fake Rolex. Because of this, he would not purchase it. I attempted to resolve with FrostNYC and once again, they told me to pound sand. So, they sold me a fake Rolex, didn't honor their restocking policy at the time, and when I explained it was a fake they didn't deny it just said "sorry we can't take it back."
Did not receive in timely manner! Horrible customer service! Full of excuses! I’m literally emailing sales right now and they’re telling me they were only shut down for 2 months because pandemic , when I ordered a month before the pandemic and didn’t receive until 3-4 months later.. They’re pretty much holding my refund they already promised me over my head until I fix my reviews!
Do not order if you are not in the USA. It took 7 weeks to arrive and when I tried to refund they said no. Because it’s been more the 15 days which was not my fault. AVOID at all cost.
I would not recommend this company to anyone a bunch of thieves especially when you need to get you money back they never call back and they just give you the run around to get your money back they are liars about money back guaranteed when I wanted to cancel my order the lady I spoke to she was very understanding she stated that my order will be refunded and I will get my mommy back in two weeks that was NOVEMBER 19th 2019 it is now JANUARY 4th 2020 I still haven’t gotten my money I email their company about it again DECEMBER 4 2019 IZZY emailed back saying the money was refunded contact your bank funny thing is I paid through PayPal I sill contacted my bank a nothing was ever refunded I emailed IZZY back about my banking she never responded to me I have emails and transaction that was done with is company for proof that will be posted DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY ALL THEIR JEWELRY IS FAKE law suit is coming their way
They fake they will not give me a refund even then it clearly states on their website that they do. Then they called me about my bad review about they fake jewelry they tell me in other to exchange my chain or get store credit I have to change my review about they store now what store does this if its real
Everything was cool it looks nice I thought the cross was a little bigger but everything was cool I will see y'all soon. Thanks
Bought a solid gold rope chain and cross for my husband. The original cross I wanted wasn't available and someone from sales dept contacted me immediately and worked with me to find one that was similar that I loved. The rope chain is very nice however, it came slightly kinked (I wAs able to unkink it) but I think it was because of the packaging. They sent it in a velvet drawstring bag. If it was packaged better I think it would have been perfect! That's why I gave 4out if 5.
My family and I had the privilege to visit New York City. While visiting the city on business i had the opportunity to meet Nick one of the co-founders of Frost Jewelry . He immediately began to evaluate my needs versus my wants. With his expertise i was able to find the appropriate piece for me financially. He and his staff are very professional. If your in need of a 300.00 piece of jewelry or a 100,000.00 estate piece they have what ever you want. Please stop by the store or make your purchase online you will be happy with your purchase.
I got the product I paid for on time. It was a good experience overall. I would purchase from Frost NYC again.
The absolute best customer service I ever experienced!!
Very nice piece, I gave it to my mom and she loves it
Have done several purchases with frostnyc and they never dissapoint. Jewelry is 100 % authentic and the staff is very professional and helpful. I will continue to buy from frostnyc for future purchases .
I love it! it's just right
Great product . Ships fast
I'm very satisfied!! I love my chains!! I bought a Cuban and a rope and I'm getting so many compliments!!
I ordered a jesus chain and pendant received it it was not what i ordered i talked to nick he was very helpful we came to a understanding im very satisfied i will be using frost Nyc again
Had an excellent experience dealing with Arthur. Greatly appreciated his help and will be looking to doing business with him again in the near future!
Best online jewelry store to buy from. Was on time, came the exact day and it was exactly what I wanted.
Great Chain, and quick shipping!
I love my new chain! Exactly what i expected great quality at a great price.
Frost NYC uk is rated 4.36 based on 55 reviews