Frost NYC uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Frost NYC uk

Tell us how Frost NYC uk made you happy

"Everything was cool it looks nice I thought the cross was a little bigger but everything was cool I will see y'all soon. Thanks"
"Bought a solid gold rope chain and cross for my husband. The original cross I wanted wasn't available and someone from sales dept contacted me immediately and worked with me to find one that was similar that I loved. The rope chain is very nice however, it came slightly kinked (I wAs able to unkink it) but I think it was because of the packaging. They sent it in a velvet drawstring bag. If it was packaged better I think it would have been perfect! That's why I gave 4out if 5."
"My family and I had the privilege to visit New York City. While visiting the city on business i had the opportunity to meet Nick one of the co-founders of Frost Jewelry . He immediately began to evaluate my needs versus my wants. With his expertise i was able to find the appropriate piece for me financially. He and his staff are very professional. If your in need of a 300.00 piece of jewelry or a 100,000.00 estate piece they have what ever you want. Please stop by the store or make your purchase online you will be happy with your purchase."
"I got the product I paid for on time. It was a good experience overall. I would purchase from Frost NYC again."
"The absolute best customer service I ever experienced!!"
"Very nice piece, I gave it to my mom and she loves it"
"Have done several purchases with frostnyc and they never dissapoint. Jewelry is 100 % authentic and the staff is very professional and helpful. I will continue to buy from frostnyc for future purchases ."
"I love it! it's just right"
"Great product . Ships fast"
"I'm very satisfied!! I love my chains!! I bought a Cuban and a rope and I'm getting so many compliments!!"
"I ordered a jesus chain and pendant received it it was not what i ordered i talked to nick he was very helpful we came to a understanding im very satisfied i will be using frost Nyc again"
"Had an excellent experience dealing with Arthur. Greatly appreciated his help and will be looking to doing business with him again in the near future!"
"Best online jewelry store to buy from. Was on time, came the exact day and it was exactly what I wanted."
"Great Chain, and quick shipping!"
"I love my new chain! Exactly what i expected great quality at a great price."
"Got exactly what I wanted fast and easy for a great price!!!!!"
"Overall everything was great the chain was 2 short for my big neck and I couldn't afford to get a bigger one at this time"
"The chain wasn't exactly what I ordered and was off on certain things but it's okay because the customer service was Amazing ..They fully refunded me and gave a 25 dollar store credit for the complication ."
"The customer service what print, and very polite. Took care of my concerns, and my items are beautiful. You need good quality jewelery, good customer service, this place has just that. Will be purchasing more soon."
Frost NYC uk is rated 4.70 based on 50 reviews