Frost NYC uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Frost NYC uk

Tell us how Frost NYC uk made you happy

"Everything was cool it looks nice I thought the cross was a little bigger but everything was cool I will see y'all soon. Thanks"
"My family and I had the privilege to visit New York City. While visiting the city on business i had the opportunity to meet Nick one of the co-founders of Frost Jewelry . He immediately began to evaluate my needs versus my wants. With his expertise i was able to find the appropriate piece for me financially. He and his staff are very professional. If your in need of a 300.00 piece of jewelry or a 100,000.00 estate piece they have what ever you want. Please stop by the store or make your purchase online you will be happy with your purchase."
"The absolute best customer service I ever experienced!!"
"Have done several purchases with frostnyc and they never dissapoint. Jewelry is 100 % authentic and the staff is very professional and helpful. I will continue to buy from frostnyc for future purchases ."
"I love it! it's just right"
"Great product . Ships fast"
"I'm very satisfied!! I love my chains!! I bought a Cuban and a rope and I'm getting so many compliments!!"
"Had an excellent experience dealing with Arthur. Greatly appreciated his help and will be looking to doing business with him again in the near future!"
"Best online jewelry store to buy from. Was on time, came the exact day and it was exactly what I wanted."
"Great Chain, and quick shipping!"
"I love my new chain! Exactly what i expected great quality at a great price."
"Got exactly what I wanted fast and easy for a great price!!!!!"
"Overall everything was great the chain was 2 short for my big neck and I couldn't afford to get a bigger one at this time"
"The customer service what print, and very polite. Took care of my concerns, and my items are beautiful. You need good quality jewelery, good customer service, this place has just that. Will be purchasing more soon."
"Perfection! My experience was good actually got the product that I ordered in the right amount of time. Would definitely consider doing business with again."
"I'm very happy with the upgrade policy, But still waiting for my new bracelet to get to me."
"Man words can't express how appalled I am with this company and their employees. ...I love Nick and Arthur so much they are the absolute best. They looked out for me twice...nick blessed me with a sweet deal on a 15 mm 30 inch rope with a queen Pharoah charm and then I actually lost that one and Arthur blessed me with a replacement of an 11 mm 28 inch rope with same charm...both time the prices were great and this quality of gold is the best man omg. My chain is shining like a chandelier lol. So obsessed with my product and this company. ..love you guys."
"Was a gift for my son..he really wanted one double the price . But i told him to start with this one and we shall see how he takes care of it. He loves it!!"
"I received my order on time it was just what I expected"
"The necklace was better than expected. My grandson loved!"
Frost NYC uk is rated 4.70 based on 50 reviews