Frost NYC uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost NYC uk
Telephone

Tell us how Frost NYC uk made you happy
I purchased this "authentic" Rolex for my husband for Christmas. He thought the face was too small, so I tried to return with their return policy and they told me they couldn't do it, even for the restocking fee as advertised. So, I've been trying to sell on eBay to no avail. I took to a local jeweler who sells Rolex and he informed me that jubilee diamond band was not set by Rolex as they do not set the diamonds like that and also said that there is a serial number in an odd location that is not consistent with authentic Rolex and believe this is a fake Rolex. Because of this, he would not purchase it. I attempted to resolve with FrostNYC and once again, they told me to pound sand. So, they sold me a fake Rolex, didn't honor their restocking policy at the time, and when I explained it was a fake they didn't deny it just said "sorry we can't take it back."
Did not receive in timely manner! Horrible customer service! Full of excuses! I’m literally emailing sales right now and they’re telling me they were only shut down for 2 months because pandemic , when I ordered a month before the pandemic and didn’t receive until 3-4 months later.. They’re pretty much holding my refund they already promised me over my head until I fix my reviews!
Do not order if you are not in the USA. It took 7 weeks to arrive and when I tried to refund they said no. Because it’s been more the 15 days which was not my fault. AVOID at all cost.
I would not recommend this company to anyone a bunch of thieves especially when you need to get you money back they never call back and they just give you the run around to get your money back they are liars about money back guaranteed when I wanted to cancel my order the lady I spoke to she was very understanding she stated that my order will be refunded and I will get my mommy back in two weeks that was NOVEMBER 19th 2019 it is now JANUARY 4th 2020 I still haven’t gotten my money I email their company about it again DECEMBER 4 2019 IZZY emailed back saying the money was refunded contact your bank funny thing is I paid through PayPal I sill contacted my bank a nothing was ever refunded I emailed IZZY back about my banking she never responded to me I have emails and transaction that was done with is company for proof that will be posted DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY ALL THEIR JEWELRY IS FAKE law suit is coming their way
They fake they will not give me a refund even then it clearly states on their website that they do. Then they called me about my bad review about they fake jewelry they tell me in other to exchange my chain or get store credit I have to change my review about they store now what store does this if its real
Frost NYC uk is rated 4.36 based on 55 reviews