Frost NYC uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Frost NYC uk

Tell us how Frost NYC uk made you happy

"I bought a moon cut 10kt dog tag bracelet from you guys and you do really great work will be purchasing another piece soon ....."
"What I wanted wasn't available but we were able to figure it out. My boyfriend likes the bracelet"
"I've definitely turned into a repeat customer"
"It was a great experience, love the quality of their inventory, what you want and how you wanted, they have it. Fast service, very pleased and will come back for more"
"Frost NYC is a GREAT company I brought a Cuban bracelets then turned around and got the necklace. The necklace was to short so I called them and the exchanged the short one for the one that I want with no problem. Great customer service"
"I truly appreciate the quality and the reasonable prices on your merchandise. I love the chain and eagle pendant i purchased."
"I Ordered a chain and received it no time. Nice weight to it and built strong. If you are thinking about buying something go for it."
"the item i originally purchased was sold out so they contacted me with a similar pendant which was more expensive, but they didn't charge me extra. i actually like the replacement better. will do more business in the future!"
"I work in the customer service industry and I am amazed by the level of excellence they handled every single little problem I had I will not bye gold from anyone else just on there level of customer service they provided and I live in California. Great work really I'm very happy with my purchase."
"Extremely satisfied. Will be my first choice when purchasing in the future. Customer service is PHENOMENAL."
"I was definitely wowed when i received my gold chain. It was great i am beyond satisfied. I would highly recommend Frost NYC,."
"Fast shipping, excellent jewelry, my chain just like I wanted, thanks guys"
"Great product its exactly as stated very satisfied will do business again in the furture thank you frost nyc!"
"Item is beautiful and shipping was super fast! Will definitely be ordering from here again!!"
"Nice jewerly for low prices! Very satisfied!"
"Bought a solid gold rope chain and cross for my husband. The original cross I wanted wasn't available and someone from sales dept contacted me immediately and worked with me to find one that was similar that I loved. The rope chain is very nice however, it came slightly kinked (I wAs able to unkink it) but I think it was because of the packaging. They sent it in a velvet drawstring bag. If it was packaged better I think it would have been perfect! That's why I gave 4out if 5."
"I got the product I paid for on time. It was a good experience overall. I would purchase from Frost NYC again."
"Very nice piece, I gave it to my mom and she loves it"
"I ordered a jesus chain and pendant received it it was not what i ordered i talked to nick he was very helpful we came to a understanding im very satisfied i will be using frost Nyc again"
Frost NYC uk is rated 4.70 based on 50 reviews